Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 84186 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 10:39:57 AM

Sorry for the delay of the update, my gf stayed over so didn't have time to update it yesterday. It's now updated and we have reached the impressive 9% profit for this week! Cheesy  It's not the final profit calculation, the final one will be done later tonight and then the profits will be paid out Smiley. But I till we will land somewhere between 7-9% as it looks now, which is amazing!
All the availability for next week has been filled and I am happy to see a lot of new investors, I want to remind everyone that if you have pre booked please send your deposit before Monday morning thank you!

I also have a suggestion or motion that I would like to get the investors opinions on, it's for me to be able to add funds to my account in the fund at any time and not only at the weekends. This is due to that I mine and have other incomes, and to keep these separated from the funds BTC is a bit of a hazzle. So I suggest that I will instead just add the same amount to my own account when ever I have mined/made BTC that goes to my wallet. It should not effect profit at all and will make my job a lot easier, so voice your opinion please Smiley
//DeaDTerra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 03:05:19 PM

Sorry for the delay of the update, my gf stayed over so didn't have time to update it yesterday. It's now updated and we have reached the impressive 9% profit for this week! Cheesy  It's not the final profit calculation, the final one will be done later tonight and then the profits will be paid out Smiley. But I till we will land somewhere between 7-9% as it looks now, which is amazing!
All the availability for next week has been filled and I am happy to see a lot of new investors, I want to remind everyone that if you have pre booked please send your deposit before Monday morning thank you!

I also have a suggestion or motion that I would like to get the investors opinions on, it's for me to be able to add funds to my account in the fund at any time and not only at the weekends. This is due to that I mine and have other incomes, and to keep these separated from the funds BTC is a bit of a hazzle. So I suggest that I will instead just add the same amount to my own account when ever I have mined/made BTC that goes to my wallet. It should not effect profit at all and will make my job a lot easier, so voice your opinion please Smiley
//DeaDTerra

As long as it doesn't affect profit and makes your life easier: go ahead, I'm fine with it Smiley

And nice profits by the way, thank you!
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2012, 03:08:46 PM

Hey DeadTerra, DMC is now available on GLBSE.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 03:19:09 PM

//DeaDTerra

As long as it doesn't affect profit and makes your life easier: go ahead, I'm fine with it Smiley

And nice profits by the way, thank you!
Okay thanks, I would like to hear a couple of more opinions in this matter before I start adding my mining income to my fund balance Smiley
Thanks, it's mostly due to the major lift of the share prices for the IPOs we invest in last week.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 03:29:53 PM

SO don't list on the GLBSE. Nefario will identify the issuer. this is dangerous for a scammer.
At the moment I do not wish to list on GLBSE just because my current fund structure and setup will not work that well with the current GLBSE structure. I am happy to identify my real ID to any trusted member of the forum for example Nefario. Not for my ID to go public but if something happens it could be released and the investors could get justice Smiley

//DeaDTerra

Apology for my rudeness. If you really did this, investors will have very strong confidence to your fund, at least on the fiduciary duty aspect.
No problems, I can see how this might seem a bit fishy, but I have been running this fund for almost half a year and I do not plan to run away or quit any time soon. I would be happy to verify my ID to Nefario, though I don't want it to be forced, I am happy to take a picture of my ID etc as long as it's not release to the public.Most of the GLBSE Investments are gray zoned so I would rather avoid having my real ID circulating, so using Nefario or someone else from the community as a middle hand sounds like a good idea Smiley
//DeaDTerra

I personally used Kluge to hold my ID in escrow.
I trust Kluge and he's a nice guy, it might be a good option for everyone Smiley
I was planning to get my ID verified on CxC first as I know both the owner and the developer, with the instructions of that if I run away from the fund they would release my ID but only then. I guess I could talk to Kluge and he could be the second step.
//DeaDTerra
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 04:39:44 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2012, 04:58:04 PM by Lord Frog

Okay thanks, I would like to hear a couple of more opinions in this matter before I start adding my mining income to my fund balance Smiley
Even though it sounds like your system is capable of separating your personal funds from your financial commitment and therefore investor's funds, it's not professional to mix personal and business interests. As long as your fund performes well nobody gives a shit about it but when things are getting tight hassles are programmed.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 05:13:37 PM

Even though it sounds like your system is capable of separating your personal funds from your financial commitment and therefore investor's funds, it's not professional to mix personal and business interests. As long as your fund performes well nobody gives a shit about it but when things are getting tight hassles are programmed.

+1 to this. I'm not really sure how or why you want to add them, unless it is a donation?
I don't use a system xD I do it manually, the thing I wanted to do was to simply when every I get bitcoins that's mine sent to the wallet I simply add it to my balance  in the fund. Instead of having it stack up until the next weekend. But I get your point.

It would not be a donation simply a deposit to my own account.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 05:22:51 PM

Another week has passed Smiley
This week Gamma Bitcoin Fund made the amazing profit of 316 BTC or 8.7% percent profit. Which ends up at 8.04% after the admin fee, I have sent out or added this amount to you account already, so for you that have chosen to get your profits paid out you should have nice amount sent to you payout address Cheesy

The profit this week has mostly come from shares from the IPOs we purchased a couple of weeks ago and the increase in share price. For example ZIP.A has increase more then 200% in value since we purchased the shares Smiley, I have also managed to snipe 350 GigaMining share for a really good price, so hopefully that will bring us even more profit once the ask wall at 1.5 has gone down. I have also been as per usual flipping shares this week I have flipped TyGrr-Bank,RSM and BitBond shares. We also had some great dividends this week, from TyGrr,ZIP.A, GiGaMining and many more. For a more detailed report check out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq6Ug2ODt-l2dHBoeDFWTC10QXYwR25rRXctWUE3a3c#gid=10 !

I also want to report that the current capital for Gamma Bitcoin Fund is 5041.78 BTC which is great Smiley
As always if you have any concerns or questions please do ask Smiley

//DeaDTerra

Lord F(r)og
Donator

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 05:31:48 PM

Wow, I'm impressed! I'm convinced your concept of investment is superior. Keep up the good work.

a pleased customer
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 05:34:35 PM

Wow, I'm impressed! I'm convinced your concept of investment is superior. Keep up the good work.

a pleased customer
thank you Smiley
I am happy to have all you nice people as investors, if you happy with my service please rate me on OTC and spread the word!
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 08:55:04 AM

As many of you have requested to have access to you current amount of BTC in you account, I am planning to implement a spreadsheet with this information. I have gotten a suggestion on how to solve the privacy issues with revealing each investors investment. Instead of having a spreadsheet with names, addresses etc. I only include a number and the Bitcoin amount, each investor will be given a number that corresponds to a number on the spreadsheet. This spreadsheet will be updated once a week after the profit has been paid out Smiley
If you don't want to be on this list and you think it's a intrusion of your privacy you need to contact me Asap! and I will not include you on the list Smiley

What's your opinion on this solution, voice you opinion Tongue
//DeaDTerra
edit: now fixed https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjO5QWRR9dAHdHZJRE1WRU00RWVEcEFNT0FQWmtlYmc#gid=0
number on the left side from 2-47 and amount in the A column Smiley
alphadude

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 01:13:53 PM

As many of you have requested to have access to you current amount of BTC in you account, I am planning to implement a spreadsheet with this information. I have gotten a suggestion on how to solve the privacy issues with revealing each investors investment. Instead of having a spreadsheet with names, addresses etc. I only include a number and the Bitcoin amount, each investor will be given a number that corresponds to a number on the spreadsheet. This spreadsheet will be updated once a week after the profit has been paid out Smiley
If you don't want to be on this list and you think it's a intrusion of your privacy you need to contact me Asap! and I will not include you on the list Smiley

What's your opinion on this solution, voice you opinion Tongue
//DeaDTerra
edit: now fixed https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjO5QWRR9dAHdHZJRE1WRU00RWVEcEFNT0FQWmtlYmc#gid=0
number on the left side from 2-47 and amount in the A column Smiley

This is very good.
der_meister

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 04:57:27 PM

Simple and elegant solution, DeadTerra (thumbsup)

Moving on is a simple thing,
what it leaves behind is hard...
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:32:12 AM

I am starting to take pre bookings for next weeks deposits Smiley
If you are interested then contact me by email,skype pm etc.
The up and coming week I will be taking in a maximum of 1500 BTC which is the highest so far, I am doing this because I am sure of that I have some good investments next week and that I will be able to maintain the high standard and quality of the investments made!
so if you have been thinking maybe I should invest in Gamma Bitcoin Fund, or maybe it's time to deposit some more this is the time!
Minimum deposits of 5 BTC.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:32:20 PM

A bit of a mid week update Smiley
So far this week has been average, we have about 0.5-1.5% in profit. It does not seem to be the new super week like the once we have been having the three previous once. This is partly due to that, there are not that many interesting IPOs this week and I have not managed to get my usual great deals on those that have been. The GLBSE market has also slowed down a bit from it's previous upward thrust of the share prices, but no fear next week is looking like a really great week!

I have two project/deals coming up one of them is the REBATE IPO which I maneged to get 2500 shares from the pre-IPO at a great price! We will profit greatly from this and hopefully Rebate will do very well Smiley
You can read more about Rebate at https://docs.google.com/a/zipconf.com/document/d/1XDuigEcbq5rL1RP0frrBZ2rZ65fFz1phHUgKUYROOT8/edit
My other project is yet a bit secret, it will be IPOed at the start of next week and ofc I have managed to get some pre-IPO shares, though how many and at what price is not yet established. This IPO is done by a already established company that has been providing service for several months, aka it's not a start up but a raise of capital to develop and evolve their current successful service!
I will release more info as the week goes on Smiley
as always follow the log book in there you will find more detailed updates
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 10:44:16 AM

Through a new feature on GLBSE I now have access to all the trades that has been made since the move over to GLBSE V2 is this something the investors of Gamma Bitcoin Fund would like to have access to?
If you want to I can create a google docs where I place this document and update it each week so you can see every trade we make each week Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Lord F(r)og
Donator

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 09:44:56 PM

Through a new feature on GLBSE I now have access to all the trades that has been made since the move over to GLBSE V2 is this something the investors of Gamma Bitcoin Fund would like to have access to?
If you want to I can create a google docs where I place this document and update it each week so you can see every trade we make each week Smiley
//DeaDTerra

I think your knowledge of trading should be kept as secret as possible because it defines your abilities. A look in your docs reveals that you're very successful. It's your advantage that differs you from your competitors and upcoming ones. Don't throw it away for nothing!
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 10:17:35 PM

Actually just holding mining bonds gives a weekly return above 1%, so it's not that out of the ordinary... Wink

Maybe you can publish the trades 1 week later or so, if you're afraid that others might somehow act upon your strategy?

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 08:25:37 AM

Actually just holding mining bonds gives a weekly return above 1%, so it's not that out of the ordinary... Wink

Maybe you can publish the trades 1 week later or so, if you're afraid that others might somehow act upon your strategy?
I think, I will do like this. I will keep it secret unless a investor request to have the trades given to him/her in which case I give him/her the trades from 1 week and backwards. That way they will not be able to to steal any strategies I deploy, but they can still get the proof of my trading on GLBSE and they can have a look at my management of the funds capital Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 12:08:49 PM

I have updated the log book with yesterdays report. Todays report will be delayed until tomorrow as I will be heading out with some friends and sleeping at a friends house. Once I get back tomorrow I will write up the report, this will of course not effect the profit as I will make sure our order book and everything else that needs to be fixed is done before I leave.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: