Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam  (Read 69404 times)
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:52:28 AM

Just to prove to yourself how small the Monero Truthers really are...
If you put about 10-15 people on ignore Monero pretty much disappears from Alt Crypto.

In fact, regulars can probably rattle off the names of 10 Monero Shills.

And the volume is very suspicious...
How can you have 150 BTC on Polo and 5-10 BTC on Mintpal?

It's just not possible unless whales are gaming the Polo book...
And Polo has gone all-in on CN coins so is that volume real?Huh
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:57:13 AM

Don't be intentionally ignorant (or trolling). I demonstrated earlier in this thread with actual data that volume concentration on one exchange is normal and other coins have more concentration. Also hitbtc has decent xmr volume or did at one point.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:02:57 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 01:22:12 AM by Come-from-Above

Don't be intentionally ignorant (or trolling). I demonstrated earlier in this thread with actual data that volume concentration on one exchange is normal and other coins have more concentration. Also hitbtc has decent xmr volume or did at one point.

i detect very butthurt monero cryptonote-clone-'developer' whoz investment has shrunk extremely who now face issue that most ppl r aware of monero being nothing but a little scam that failed

poor u smooth Cry Cry Cry

~CfA~

heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

We are NOT in Kansas anymore.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:30:49 AM

i detect very butthurt monero cryptonote-clone-'developer' whoz investment has shrunk extremely who now face issue that most ppl r aware of monero being nothing but a little scam that failed

~CfA~

Hey, Came-on-from-Above, where's your little nervous sig where you say your bullshit is just sarcasm? 

Try a new sig that says your sarcasm is just bullshit.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:40:16 AM

~CfA~

My investment in Monero is minimal. I mined and sold early at a profit and kept a little. So no, it is impossible for my investment to shrink extremely. I'm certainly not one of the idiots who bought on the mintpal pump. Misinformed again I'm afraid cfa.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:49:18 AM

Yes of course our scam is to get rich selling T shirts. Get lost troll.

or how about explaining even ONE reason why it's the Bitcoin killer as you guys keep proclaiming ?

grandiose claims deserve grandiose proof to back them up buddy.

FUD first & ask questions later™
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:51:07 AM

or how about explaining even ONE reason why it's the Bitcoin killer as you guys keep proclaiming ?

Find my quote or gtfo. In fact find any Monore core team quote that says that.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

Find my quote or gtfo. In fact find any Monore core team quote that says that.

He can't. The fucking idiot trolls and anyone who calls him out he accuses of being a stalker or a troll. He hides in the Jackpot Coin thread calling out anyone who does what he does here. Yes he is a troll and a fucking hypocrite.

Sad really.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Xing4

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

~CfA~

My investment in Monero is minimal.
I mined and sold early at a profit and kept a little. So no, it is impossible for my investment to shrink extremely. I'm certainly not one of the idiots who bought on the mintpal pump. Misinformed again I'm afraid cfa.

Interesting.

That is why you want to play arround with Monero current emission? If you are not invested on Monero, are not a capable developer, What the Fuck are
you doing on the "Team", maybe you should GTFO.
psterryl

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

Interesting.

That is why you want to play arround with Monero current emission? If you are not invested on Monero, are not a capable developer, What the Fuck are

Maybe you should follow your own advice there? Only people who hold a lot of coins can work to develop a coin? It's open source so anyone who wants to can develop it. What the fuck are you doing bashing developers who put in the effort to develop an open source project for no pay, maybe you should GTFO.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:52:57 PM

Interesting.

Maybe you should follow your own advice there? Only people who hold a lot of coins can work to develop a coin? It's open source so anyone who wants to can develop it. What the fuck are you doing bashing developers who put in the effort to develop an open source project for no pay, maybe you should GTFO.

Simple. He is a Fudder. This is a new account that he just created to spread his FUD. He has a goto account that he would not dare use for fear of the XMR Reaper laying the smack down on his candy ass!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
BitCoinDevil

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:58:40 PM

I'm so shocked by all the monero shills on this forum. Wow.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

This might all be entertaining if some gullable people out there were not being ripped off every day.

I know some people feel that a sucker is fair game to take their btc. Sorry I cannot agree.

I did spend some time looking over the cryptonote source code , not specifically monero.

It appears to be an pretty inefficient hashing algorithm (probably on purpose as is usually the case) but the code is not well commented.

There are some things I find hard to believe. I don't think it was running for 2 years. 

The attacks on monero are what happens when something gains enough value to make itself a target and the code has not been fully tested.

From what I read they got fixes out. 

Since these currencies create fake transactions to hide the real ones how do you know the real volume anyway?

It's not going to show up in any block crawler that would defeat the purpose no.....

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:30:24 PM

Nice research and a lot of evidence
so big whales are operating Monero to pump it and make big profit
its all fake trend

good work done by OP
good luck with your research
a very useful post

Available
PM me to rent this space.
umair9829

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:45:15 PM

Great thread, I had no idea that Come from Above is a Monero supporter.

That's all I need to know to stay far away from it.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

Just to prove to yourself how small the Monero Truthers really are...
If you put about 10-15 people on ignore Monero pretty much disappears from Alt Crypto.

In fact, regulars can probably rattle off the names of 10 Monero Shills.

- 50% of Monero volume is on Poloniex, simply because it was first exchange and many got used of it and just keep on using it. And is same as with mining, new people will mist likely go mine at biggest pool, so as new traders rather go to where si more volume.

-30% of Monero volume is on Hitbtc , They are new exchange, Monero was one of first coins listed there. They work professional and listed most of Cryptonote coins.

-20% of volume is on together on Mintpal, BTER and Bitrex

Melotic and Coin-swap had tiny bit of Monero volume in past 4 months.

This are about average volumes in last 4 months. As you can see, who comes first and if they do it OK, also gets nice income from trading fees. Other thing is also, that on different exchanges are present a bit different profile traders. With time, after Monero gets official GUI vallet, i am sure, % of Mintpal volume will increase.

Great thread, I had no idea that Come from Above is a Monero supporter.

That's all I need to know to stay far away from it.

I doubt he is, at least from his posts i did nto found that out.  If you wil invest your money, by who owns one coin, i doubt you will make any profit. Research who are developers, research what is coin all about, see how community accepted it, not just one guy.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:02:30 PM

~CfA~

My investment in Monero is minimal.
I mined and sold early at a profit and kept a little. So no, it is impossible for my investment to shrink extremely. I'm certainly not one of the idiots who bought on the mintpal pump. Misinformed again I'm afraid cfa.

Interesting.

Because it interests me and a personal and technical level and I think it can become a useful and important technology. Not everyone in the world does things for pump and dump reasons. That might be hard for you to comprehend, I understand.

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

Cheesus H. Christ!

A lot of interesting analysis and 23 pages of drama - one only needs to look at the (price history) chart to see the truth.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

one only needs to look at the price history to see the truth.

Yes, BTC is a scam!

Oops. Sorry, wrong topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: