Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unveiling the truth over the major Monero scam  (Read 69404 times)
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:44:02 AM

Vitalik just posted in /r/ethereum --

Guess who's now in the firing line now for being low tech'  Cheesy

(Thats what you get for calling Monero a 'real premine sacm').

Never mind. It's all in a good cause (we hope). Mudpies on stun and chickenwire at the ready.

Hey fucktard, why don´t you show the world the whole discussion? Because it doesn´t fit your fucktarded dash scam propaganda?

Or what about this one?

Dashtards, even too stupid to lie; unbelieveable....

exactly, monero had a hidden ninja launch "cripplemine" not a premine.

a full disclosure premine can be legit, a purposely obfuscated multiple thread ninja launch cripplemine by a anonymous scam dev can not.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:29:17 AM

Charlie Lee pretty much said Dash was not a fair launch and people will not support it for this reason.

But-but-but that was a long time ago!!!!1!  The instamine is old news!!1!1!

You have to listen to the Duffsplanations, which conclude the unfair launch is actually a good thing!!11!

charlie lee does not even know what he is talking about.
he said "10 people mined a million coins in the first half hour".
even the trolls know that's bullshit.
no coin has ever had a fair and perfect launch including litecoin and bitcoin.  
cripplemine monero had all kinds of launch issues with multiple confusing threads started in the wrong place by a acknowledged corrupt dev (who was kicked off the project). it also had multiple bugs like the double emission rate bug tacotime found. that along with the already highly inflationary instamine emission curve and the 1.5 million+ cripplemine issue.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.520

What is the difference ...it was Insta-mined in the first few hours/days.

This entire thread is a deflection away from dash.
This entire post is a deflection away from monero.
stop trying to deflect away from this monero scam thread with your anti-DASH propaganda FUD that even you know is not true.

Perhaps you can come up with your own material to retort with?

Are you in grade school?

Please grow up.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:35:57 AM

Vitalik just posted in /r/ethereum --

Guess who's now in the firing line now for being low tech'  Cheesy

(Thats what you get for calling Monero a 'real premine sacm').

Never mind. It's all in a good cause (we hope). Mudpies on stun and chickenwire at the ready.

Hey fucktard, why don´t you show the world the whole discussion? Because it doesn´t fit your fucktarded dash scam propaganda?

Or what about this one?

Dashtards, even too stupid to lie; unbelieveable....

exactly, monero had a hidden ninja launch "cripplemine" not a premine.

a full disclosure premine can be legit, a purposely obfuscated multiple thread ninja launch cripplemine by a anonymous scam dev can not.

I love how you did not even acknowledge you failed to disclose the context of which you originally posted. Typical dashtard bullshit.

If you take the % of total supply of "cripple" mined XMR vs the % of total supply that was in the instamine for dash I bet it is more than 20:1 DASH:XMR ratio comparison.

Nice try to deflect. The DASH instamine was also tried to be deflected by saying "Well litecoin was instamined at its launch TOO"....which was debunked when you look at the total % of "instamined" LTC vs Dash in the first few days of each coins launch and also using the same amount of days of coin emission to compare. Meaning you compare them on like to like stats (# of days since launch). That comparison was more than a 10:1 DASH:LTC percentage comparison.

But of course the fact that Evan being part of the instamine and still being involved in dash is overlooked even though the original bitmonero developer was kicked to the curb early on in monero.

Dashtards throwing lots of shit to the wall to hope that something actually sticks to remove attention away from their shady launch and recent actions from its developer.

Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 06:15:51 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 07:12:52 AM by generalizethis

^Also they much prefer the "all launches are flawed, therefore our great instamine isn't that bad" narrative than discuss why X11 (the heart of dash) is flawed and therefore the whole coin is likely doomed (whether people care about the instamine or not).

So dashers, show me a legitimate coin with a 30% instamine that didn't state up front they were an IPO?

And show me how you plan to get rid of X11 and the flaws inherent in smashing algos together?

If you can't do both, your coin is most likely fucked. You can argue it doesn't matter, but my question becomes, "Is that based on reality or wishful thinking?" Because it seems that your "no premine and was fairly and transparently launched" label seems pretty dearly kept even though it is just parsing words and avoiding why people don't like premines (give you a clue--it's the same reason they don't like instamines). And it is very doubtful any coin could survive the type of attack outlined by TPTB_need_war because you can't simply roll it back and cut an algo to fix it like Evan has wrongly stated and dashers have mindlessly parroted.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:52:05 AM

How does Dash being bad vindicate Monero ?
Do you guys really think that tactic will work here ?
And who is calling who childish ? LOL

Naw.. really i want to know do you really think we're all that dumb ?

And how much has Risto the millionaire bag holder paid you guys to camp out at Bitcointalk spamming 24/7 ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:54:03 AM

Nice try to deflect.

you're deflecting away from this monero scam thread and going off topic about DASH again.
the topic is the monero scam, try and get your act together.  Tongue

MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:57:35 AM

^Also they much prefer the "all launches are flawed, therefore our great instamine isn't that bad" narrative than discuss why X11 (the heart of dash) is flawed and therefore the whole coin is likely doomed (whether people care about the instamine or not).

So dashers, show me a legitimate coin with a 30% instamine that didn't state up front they were an IPO?

And show me how you plan to get rid of X11 and the flaws inherent in smashing algos together?

If you can't do both, your coin is most likely fucked. You can argue it doesn't matter, but my question becomes, "Is that based on reality or wishful thinking?" Because it seems that your "no premine and was fairly and transparently launched" label seems pretty dearly kept even though it is just parsing words and avoiding why people don't like premines (give you a clue--it's the same reason they don't like instamines). And it is very doubtful any coin could survive the type of attack outlined by TPTB_need_war because you can't simply roll it back and cut an algo to fix it like Evan has wrongly stated and dashers have mindlessly parroted.

break it or STFU.
and get back on topic.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:02:23 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 10:13:37 AM by toknormal

I see GT is pushing his usual confused nonsense...

There is no digital cash without fungibility and there is no fungibliity without privacy.

What's 'private' about gold, salt, tea, coal, grain, oil or any other medium that even got used as 'base money'. They are all fungible and therefore anonymous. Whether they are 'private' or not depends on who happens to know you in possession of them, not on the nature of the money.

Speaking of which, when it comes to a worldwide network of electronic tokens such as crypto, what you want is something that everyone can see (like the aforementioned monetary precedents) but that no-one can know you own. How is that achieved ?

...by maximising TRANSPARENCY and FUNGIBILITY independently of each other so that the currency remains anonymous and homogeneous. Everyone can verify but every address looks like every other address. (Like tea, salt and grain).

Just so happens there is a cryptocurrency which implements those core principles of money.

The problems with fungibility through 'hiding' are:

[1] - it isn't fungibility by definition

[2] - if there's a lock then there's a key. The only question is who's got the key(s)  Wink

Like I say. A honeypot with more backdoors than a city brothel  Wink

othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:23:31 AM

Just so happens there is a cryptocurrency which implements those core principles of money.

The problems with fungibility through 'hiding' are:

[1] - it isn't fungibility by definition

[2] - if there's a lock then there's a key. The only question is who's got the key(s)

Please give us some of your drugs.
There´s nothing hidden in CN, you are so fucking dumb to not even understand the the principles of it; or let´s say narrowminded becaue you prolly just spread lies about it on purpose.

Like I say. A honeypot with more backdoors than a city brothel  Wink

You are so full of shit; CN uses DJB´s reference implementation (https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commit/0a4bc84b2f681dfd89b501648f65a951d876e2d8), Daniel J Bernstein is prolly the only guy that is trustable enough with stuff like this as he even fights against the fucking USA where i guess you are a proud citizen of (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernstein_v._United_States), also if you don´t trust DJB you should never again use the internet because a fuckton of servers and services are running his code.

This starts from OpenSSH and goes to OpenBSD release signing etc.

And as it uses DJBs ref10 implementation the whole article you posted quotes from is clearly a smear campaign prolly launched by your scammer dashtard friends against genuine cryptography.

I would really shut the fuck up because your holy fuhrer evan is the one "clever" enough to chain 11 NIST approved algos for the PoW and calls it a day.

But fuck yeah, tell us more bullshit and attack the people who fight for privacy like DJB while you do so, exactly what the fucked up world needs.

But thats really all you guys can do, spreading bullshit without even understanding it, not surprised the islamic state calls themselves Daesh too (http://www.vox.com/2015/11/14/9734894/daesh-isis-isil).

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:30:36 AM

You are so full of shit

You mean you hope I am.

But fuck yeah, tell us more bullshit and attack the people who fight for privacy like DJB while you do so, exactly what the fucked up world needs.

Well, given that Monero only ever had 2 legs to stand on - one being privacy, the other being a "clean" launch of Bytecoin, I'd say your about legless by now and not the enjoyable kind either.

You know what they say - "all the world's a stage". Except you've got a backstage audience as well.

I'm sure they'll enjoy the show  Wink
othe

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:32:44 AM

Wow, that must have been the most meaningless bullshit post you could have come up with.

Why don´t give some technical arguments, oh wait because you can´t?

Instead you are bubbling empty phrases and lies like the rest of your little scam organisation.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:38:34 AM

Why don´t give some technical arguments

I don't need to give "technical arguments".

Money isn't about technology, it's about confidence and seeing.

I'm afraid Monero just blew up on both counts.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:46:31 AM

Why don´t give some technical arguments

I don't need to give "technical arguments".

Money isn't about technology, it's about confidence and seeing.

I'm afraid Monero just blew up on both counts.

lol

Money is technology...what the fuck do you think Bitcoin is?

Confidence can be used as a veil of bullshit to get people to buy into something you are spinning or selling.

Seeing is for people who have eyes of which you do not appear to have.

The math behind Monero is sound. Can't say the same for your piece of trash scamcoin.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:51:16 AM

The math behind Monero is sound.

Sure. Specially since it was built by the very people you're claiming to be "protecting" yourselves from   Cheesy

Keep them coming.
othe

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:54:53 AM

You mean DJB?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernstein_v._United_States

keep them coming you delibertely lying scumbag.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:02:23 AM

Thanks for the compliment but coming from someone who can't tell the difference between money and the bag that carries it I won't take it to heart  Wink

Don't worry. Your erstwhile guide, smooth, will be along here in a minute with one of his "nothing to see here, you're all too thick to understand math" posts.

Meanwhile, money is money and encrypted messaging systems are bookkeeping, so be careful what you ask for cos you might get it - in this case a wallet full of secret but worthless digits  Wink
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:03:27 AM

The math behind Monero is sound.

Sure. Specially since it was built by the very people you're claiming to be "protecting" yourselves from   Cheesy

Keep them coming.

Goes to show what you know.

The implementation of Monero is based on Daniel J Burnstein's elliptic curve.

If you don't trust his work then you should just take a chainsaw to your computer and go live in a cave.

Get educated please you are only making yourself look like a fool.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:05:03 AM

If you don't trust his work

You stick to your trainspotting if it gets you so excited.

I trust what I can see thanks.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:06:58 AM

<more uneducated gibberish>

It's funny how people like you who support a shady coin like Dash prefer to not deal in facts but in everything else that you can spin to make your case.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in your life you tried to sell people DOG SHIT spinning them as "non-sanitary robust warm mush that can help you fuel your car"

"don't worry the smell is a FEATURE!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:07:48 AM

If you don't trust his work

<nonsense>

Eyes can see source code.

Now go back to the drawing board and figure out more ways to spin or troll facts that are presented.  Kiss

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: