Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 03:46:50 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:30:14 AM by kamronk

Lol, a fudding p&d'er, i guess theres a first time for everything

And it was 2 coins, now is just 1 and has been for over a month.

Cheers to your bullshit tho

edit: I in no means was ever saying that jonn4y  was dead weight because he found out he had cancer. I am a long time supporter and my faith and patience have been lost waiting for the entire dev team to come through on their promises. I wish everyone here the best of luck especially jonn4y with what he is dealing with in real life

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:03:58 PM

@jonn4y Sorry to hear about your situation. Best wishes for a good recovery and I hope everything else works out too.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:46:55 PM

Man looks like syscoin is going down the crapper. Should've avoided this coin. Now we need a new dev, go figure. I knew this was too good to be true
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:51:49 PM

@jonn4y

shit man, i wish you luck, screw this shit

life is amazing
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:04:54 PM

Man looks like syscoin is going down the crapper. Should've avoided this coin. Now we need a new dev, go figure. I knew this was too good to be true

What? Theres more than one person the development team.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:37:01 PM

I might as well provide an update here then since the all mighty crypto expert kamron called me dead weight on the team.
I recently found out i have cancer.
This is something im dealing with
i know my participation on the team has been lapse since
i have said multiple times in slack / IRC if anyone wants to take over my role feel free to contact me without explaining my situation because, in all honesty my situation has fuck all to do with you.
since Kamron called me out and now you all know my situation ive left the syscoin team
*slow claps for Super Kamron*
There were a couple of games i was working on in Unity 3D if anyone has experience and wants to finish them to help syscoin, let me know you can have the source codes.
now need a web dev too since i dont have time to do it.
Syscoin can go far, and needs someone who can put in the time i cannot anymore.

I will say one thing tho.

Kamron said while im sat in the waiting rooms at hospital i should be posting an update in IRC.
I dont sit there thinking hmm i should update everyone.
I sit there thinking "fuck this is scary, i got 3 kids, a wife, a mortgage and a fuck ton of debt"
Fuck me right?

anyway, was fun for a while
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and your family.

And fuck this kamronk scum-of-the-earth piece-of-shit. You are absolutely right- it is people like him/her that hold crypto back and give it a bad image.
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 06:56:41 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:25:59 AM by kamronk

I might as well provide an update here then since the all mighty crypto expert kamron called me dead weight on the team.
I recently found out i have cancer.
This is something im dealing with
i know my participation on the team has been lapse since
i have said multiple times in slack / IRC if anyone wants to take over my role feel free to contact me without explaining my situation because, in all honesty my situation has fuck all to do with you.
since Kamron called me out and now you all know my situation ive left the syscoin team
*slow claps for Super Kamron*
There were a couple of games i was working on in Unity 3D if anyone has experience and wants to finish them to help syscoin, let me know you can have the source codes.
now need a web dev too since i dont have time to do it.
Syscoin can go far, and needs someone who can put in the time i cannot anymore.

I will say one thing tho.

Kamron said while im sat in the waiting rooms at hospital i should be posting an update in IRC.
I dont sit there thinking hmm i should update everyone.
I sit there thinking "fuck this is scary, i got 3 kids, a wife, a mortgage and a fuck ton of debt"
Fuck me right?

anyway, was fun for a while
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and your family.

And fuck this kamronk scum-of-the-earth piece-of-shit. You are absolutely right- it is people like him/her that hold crypto back and give it a bad image.

Lol

If only, if only, you'd google to know me.

I assure you, I'm not here holding anything back.

edit: I in no means was ever saying that jonn4y  was dead weight because he found out he had cancer. I am a long time supporter and my faith and patience have been lost waiting for the entire dev team to come through on their promises. I wish everyone here the best of luck especially jonn4y with what he is dealing with in real life

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 07:02:23 PM

WORE, to follow the bitcointalk rules we have to say this.

Please leave this thread and stop posting.

If you ask someone to leave your topic and they keep posting, they will be banned. PM me in such cases.

Thanks

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:00:11 AM

Dear SysCoin,

I confess that SysCcoin has been the worse investment I've made in Crypto... no other investment was worse than this... I have 1/10 of my investment and to see sys @ 90sat is just feels like a sad joke.... guess once in a while we all get burned on bad picks.... this was mine. So many hopes but only sadness in return.

Do I have hope to get my investment back? No...
will I buy at 90 sat or less? No, my faith in this project is Zero and might as well say goodbye to my 1 btc

Sincerely
SysCoin (bag)Holder
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:32:51 AM

Dear SysCoin,

I confess that SysCcoin has been the worse investment I've made in Crypto... no other investment was worse than this... I have 1/10 of my investment and to see sys @ 90sat is just feels like a sad joke.... guess once in a while we all get burned on bad picks.... this was mine. So many hopes but only sadness in return.

Do I have hope to get my investment back? No...
will I buy at 90 sat or less? No, my faith in this project is Zero and might as well say goodbye to my 1 btc

Sincerely
SysCoin (bag)Holder

Well..nobody made any promise from the beginning that any investment in crypto will have nice return, since you only have a total of 10 BTC investment and 1 BTC of it in Sys, it means that you have still have a lot to learn.

I also invest in SYS since ICO, lost some in Mintpal, but since the beginning, i also doing active investment by doing daily swing trade of sys to cover any potential loss, and now few month later, i have almost double my sys amount and made return of my initial investment. And i have done that in all of my crypto investment, There are some ways to protect your investment in crypto and one of the basic principle investing in wild volatility investment such as cryptocurrency is high activity, you can't sit in your sofa expecting your money will work attracting more money for you, you can try investing in traditional company/state bonds if that how you think of ideal investment and If you want nice short term profit there's many pump & dump coins out there that exist only for that.

As for me personally i invest in sys is because i believe in innovation and i believe in the future use Blockchain technology, and compare to other coin, Sys is one of the closest thing to implement that in real world, yes there's some set back and disappointment but that's also how anything works in the world.

WORE, to follow the bitcointalk rules we have to say this.

Please leave this thread and stop posting.

If you ask someone to leave your topic and they keep posting, they will be banned. PM me in such cases.

Thanks

I have not been asked to leave the topic, only threatened, get it straight buddy.  Further, I hold SYS and I AM WELL WITHIN my rights to speak up if I feel that I am being placated on failed release date deadlines.  You can offer to buy me out at the ICO price, or start delivering on your promises.  I have admittedly kept it low key on the way I feel because of your market release that was only good on testnet, but you are still short an iPhone wallet by a month or so and need to get the integrated market gold release.  These things can be discussed here, or they can be discussed as negligence as a matter of public record.

There's your invitation to leave, your hold in sys doesn't give you any right to annoy others with all of that useless opinion of yours.
amesterdamer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:19:03 AM

Well..nobody made any promise from the beginning that any investment in crypto will have nice return, since you only have a total of 10 BTC investment and 1 BTC of it in Sys, it means that you have still have a lot to learn.

I also invest in SYS since ICO, lost some in Mintpal, but since the beginning, i also doing active investment by doing daily swing trade of sys to cover any potential loss, and now few month later, i have almost double my sys amount and made return of my initial investment. And i have done that in all of my crypto investment, There are some ways to protect your investment in crypto and one of the basic principle investing in wild volatility investment such as cryptocurrency is high activity, you can't sit in your sofa expecting your money will work attracting more money for you, you can try investing in traditional company/state bonds if that how you think of ideal investment and If you want nice short term profit there's many pump & dump coins out there that exist only for that.

As for me personally i invest in sys is because i believe in innovation and i believe in the future use Blockchain technology, and compare to other coin, Sys is one of the closest thing to implement that in real world, yes there's some set back and disappointment but that's also how anything works in the world.

I know that theres no promises in crypto, no one knows the future (I'm not a noobie or dumb Wink ) I only had 1 btc invested and not 10btc.... that 1 btc now worths 0.1 btc ... 1/10
mauriek

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:41:37 AM

I know that theres no promises in crypto, no one knows the future (I'm not a noobie or dumb Wink ) I only had 1 btc invested and not 10btc.... that 1 btc now worths 0.1 btc ... 1/10

I thougt ICO price is around 518 and at 100 it means your 1 BTC in sys is not worth 1/10 only around 1/5, unless you made wrong decision in buying at much higher market price. well..there's another lesson you have in crypto market, don't make mistake in basic calculation. i hope your other investment will bring you more profit to compensate your loss..Goodluck man
amesterdamer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:48:36 AM

I thougt ICO price is around 518 and at 100 it means your 1 BTC in sys is not worth 1/10 only around 1/5, unless you made wrong decision in buying at much higher market price. well..there's another lesson you have in crypto market, don't make mistake in basic calculation. i hope your other investment will bring you more profit to compensate your loss..Goodluck man

My numbers are not exact. I'm sadder for the SysCoin project than the BTC i've "loss", like you I had high hopes for this project but here we are. In crypto you lose some btc on one coin and earn on other Wink btw even with this loss os sys I still positive on my trades (by far!)
mauriek

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:58:39 AM

My numbers are not exact. I'm sadder for the SysCoin project than the BTC i've "loss", like you I had high hopes for this project but here we are. In crypto you lose some btc on one coin and earn on other Wink btw even with this loss os sys I still positive on my trades (by far!)
Well..PM the team and get invitation to join SYS Slack channel, maybe you have idea to share with the rest of investors and sys team of what can we help and do to save and increase our investment in sys.
amesterdamer

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:01:35 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 03:38:55 AM by amesterdamer

I already have my hands full working along with VeriCoin Wink
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:03:01 AM

I'm no expert, but i call them as i see them.
Very naive of you to call him out on that bluff.. One day it may happen to you and you wont get benefit of doubt
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 07:06:10 AM

i tied to contact Dan but hes not responding - may just mean hes busy.

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:11:37 AM

The whole sentiment and discussion seems to be on the price, this is crypto the price is volatile just look at bitcoin for example. People purchasing bitcoin less than a year ago for $1,000 - Now look at the price.

Syscoin isnt about it's price, yes the price is beneficial if you can make money out of it either via swing trading everyone does this. But Syscoin has longevity, the development team are still around working as much as they can. What would you have? Syscoin to be a pump and dump coin, only to lose it's whole value and they disappear of the radar, just like 9/10 coins that are out there?.

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:18:30 AM

i tied to contact Dan but hes not responding - may just mean hes busy.

What do you need from him

mauriek

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:01:39 AM

The whole sentiment and discussion seems to be on the price, this is crypto the price is volatile just look at bitcoin for example. People purchasing bitcoin less than a year ago for $1,000 - Now look at the price.

Syscoin isnt about it's price, yes the price is beneficial if you can make money out of it either via swing trading everyone does this. But Syscoin has longevity, the development team are still around working as much as they can. What would you have? Syscoin to be a pump and dump coin, only to lose it's whole value and they disappear of the radar, just like 9/10 coins that are out there?.
Yeah, one of the problem in crypto is lack of indicator to show how successful each factor of coin development so many people do the easiest way, just tied each success with the only indicator..price. Some people even refuse to consider other factor since their intention from the beginning for that coin is short term profit oriented. I sold my bitcoin at 1k and re-bought at 700 expecting that's the new bottom, and same like many others the current price is frustrating since our investment value now significantly smaller and that disappointment will also shows in any other coin if their prices are below expectation. Well..for me that is over now, dwelling on the price won't help my investment to increase, some of my investment in other coins just died without any hope of return because there's nothing that coins offer beside copying other and that's what makes SYS different, no matter what the price, SYS have a future chance of rebounding because it offer something new and it have a lead in developing some of that feature from competitors.

As long as developer team still working hard, the dream of watching a fully blockchain tech based marketplace and business is still alive and SYS worth to hold and support.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: