Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:30:34 AM

If we can get some merchant to accept this coin, price will go up soon.
No, it won´t. Merchants will trade it for BTC/fiat immediatelly, which only throwns more sell pressure on SYS.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:36:34 AM

Still buying at these crazy low prices!! I want to get to 1million Smiley nearly there...

LOL, I bought 2 million at 500 sat Shocked and sold them 520-580 sat.
I sell it at 400 sat, so bad.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:39:21 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 07:49:38 AM by whale123

The biggest problem would be army of bagholders waiting to drop their bags whenever we reach IPO price. I am not saying it is wise, because they are that way they are harming themselves too. But the price shouldn't go much more lower which is also good, because Sys seems to be one of few coins that might continue to have rathe stable price in 300-400 price range, which may be good for some reasons.

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:38:16 AM

The BUY wall story is getting boring. I mean really boring. Devs agreed to defend the pre sale price, before the coin was launched. The walls were there and were filled due to unfortunate start of this coin. That story is over, coin lost a lot of its pre sale price, but that doesnt mean it will not hit it again. Sell pressure is lowering each day, and when marketing kicks in the price will recover. The value of this coin will be recognized by people sooner or later. I see this price range as buy oppurtunity.  I have confidence in devs because they have proven themselves honest in multiple ocassions. They may not have experience, but they will gain as time passes...

Despite promises, this coin does not differ from any copy paste crap coins out there, and does not matter if its "yet". I did not expected miracles when invewsting in IPO, so I am not dissapointed, just hope no one loses much of his savings.

Right, so let me guess.. You have not even looked at what the coin offers and code..
We are here, still working away in the background. Our main propose for the last while has been to weed out the bugs that was stopping us for continuing with the roadmap.
These are now all fixed and working.

We are consolidating the team, adding the new devs to the workflow, assigning tasks and moving forward.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:07:55 AM

The BUY wall story is getting boring. I mean really boring. Devs agreed to defend the pre sale price, before the coin was launched. The walls were there and were filled due to unfortunate start of this coin. That story is over, coin lost a lot of its pre sale price, but that doesnt mean it will not hit it again. Sell pressure is lowering each day, and when marketing kicks in the price will recover. The value of this coin will be recognized by people sooner or later. I see this price range as buy oppurtunity.  I have confidence in devs because they have proven themselves honest in multiple ocassions. They may not have experience, but they will gain as time passes...

Despite promises, this coin does not differ from any copy paste crap coins out there, and does not matter if its "yet". I did not expected miracles when invewsting in IPO, so I am not dissapointed, just hope no one loses much of his savings.

Right, so let me guess.. You have not even looked at what the coin offers and code..
We are here, still working away in the background. Our main propose for the last while has been to weed out the bugs that was stopping us for continuing with the roadmap.

We are consolidating the team, adding the new devs to the workflow, assigning tasks and moving forward.

Great work!

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
g0re79

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:26:53 AM

Its nice to hear, but blah blah blah. Same ss with other alts. No promised features added so far, You should AT LEAST add disabled features to wallet - it looks same like others 500+ shitclones. Pure facts.

[/url]
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:34:37 AM

The BUY wall story is getting boring. I mean really boring. Devs agreed to defend the pre sale price, before the coin was launched. The walls were there and were filled due to unfortunate start of this coin. That story is over, coin lost a lot of its pre sale price, but that doesnt mean it will not hit it again. Sell pressure is lowering each day, and when marketing kicks in the price will recover. The value of this coin will be recognized by people sooner or later. I see this price range as buy oppurtunity.  I have confidence in devs because they have proven themselves honest in multiple ocassions. They may not have experience, but they will gain as time passes...

Its nice to hear, but blah blah blah. Same ss with other alts. No promised features added so far, You should AT LEAST add disabled features to wallet - it looks same like others 500+ shitclones. Pure facts.

I am starting to think you are just fudding at this stage. ALL the promised features are there.. Every single one of them.. "Pure fact"..
As we have said before integrating these into the QT-Wallet UI was not meant to be a part of the initial release. It was added, but did cause some issues with wallet load times, hence why we disabled them. This will be re-enabled when the load issue is resolved.  
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:36:25 AM

So, why are you here spewing in such a manner? Do you think you will have a positive influence by regurgitating negativity?

Or do you have an ulterior motive, as I suspect?

Seriously, you're in the wrong thread.

Its nice to hear, but blah blah blah.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
g0re79

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:54:02 AM

The BUY wall story is getting boring. I mean really boring. Devs agreed to defend the pre sale price, before the coin was launched. The walls were there and were filled due to unfortunate start of this coin. That story is over, coin lost a lot of its pre sale price, but that doesnt mean it will not hit it again. Sell pressure is lowering each day, and when marketing kicks in the price will recover. The value of this coin will be recognized by people sooner or later. I see this price range as buy oppurtunity.  I have confidence in devs because they have proven themselves honest in multiple ocassions. They may not have experience, but they will gain as time passes...

I am starting to think you are just fudding at this stage. ALL the promised features are there.. Every single one of them.. "Pure fact"..
As we have said before integrating these into the QT-Wallet UI was not meant to be a part of the initial release. It was added, but did cause some issues with wallet load times, hence why we disabled them. This will be re-enabled when the load issue is resolved.  

I just expected to get promised 2.0 features, which clearly ARE NOT IMPLEMENTED IN WALLET. What else do You want me to say? Do you expect some not tech savvy investor in this wild west cryptoscene to invest in promises? Or do You want him to invest in something which have to work, but suddenly something went badly wrong, but will be fixed someday?
BTW Not even Cryptsy is now able to trade / deposit / withdraw SYS. Do You think its good PR?

[/url]
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:03:25 AM

Cryptsy has been contact numerous times about the wallet update they need to do, as it's an external body from Syscoin then that's obviously something that's out of our hands - its a support issue at Cryptsy.

This has been raised / addressed a few times now, and something we are aware of.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:05:52 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:16:08 AM by snipsnoop

I just expected to get promised 2.0 features, which clearly ARE NOT IMPLEMENTED IN WALLET. What else do You want me to say? Do you expect some not tech savvy investor in this wild west cryptoscene to invest in promises? Or do You want him to invest in something which have to work, but suddenly something went badly wrong, but will be fixed someday?
BTW Not even Cryptsy is now able to trade / deposit / withdraw SYS. Do You think its good PR?

For the love of.... We don't control Cryptsy, they are impossible to get in contact with.
As for the rest of your comment, not going to bother responding to it as there is nothing constructive about it. Got better things to be doing

gobpaul

Activity: 336

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:46:43 AM

Any news for market place ? Is this market place will be like silkroad ? If it becomes like silkroad the value of syscoin will same as bitcoin. Smiley

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:06:27 AM

Any news for market place ? Is this market place will be like silkroad ? If it becomes like silkroad the value of syscoin will same as bitcoin. Smiley

All the features are working on the blockchain. We are in the process of doing code samples and websites for developers, this will allow for any type of marketplace you can think of.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:05:55 PM

As someone who invested in the ICO stage, I am extremely disappointed with how this launch has been handled. There needs to be a formal statement on exactly what has happened and what is happening. A roadmap for the future and a layout of the team structure would be good aswell. Currently this just seems like a hit and run attempt that moolah has blocked.
gobpaul

Activity: 336

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:23:22 PM

All the features are working on the blockchain. We are in the process of doing code samples and websites for developers, this will allow for any type of marketplace you can think of.

Very nice.Thank you for the reply.

vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:30:50 PM

Apparently, you've missed every one of those details due to your lack of reading the previous posts or your reading comprehension lacks polish.

Sell to me at 0.00000298 and your worries will cease.

... There needs to be a formal statement on exactly what has happened and what is happening. A roadmap for the future and a layout of the team structure would be good aswell. Currently this just seems like a hit and run attempt that moolah has blocked.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:34:34 PM

The words in red is exactly the points.

Quite many ppl leave sys just because they are skeptical about your development capabilites.

From launch till now, we have seen too many cases that you guys can't managed to handle even the simplest problem properly.

Hope you can do well later.

Maybe you might need to hire some highly experienced devs for consultant purpose.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:36:05 PM

Any new development updates? Do you get the first 250BTC fund? If you get, plz set more buy orders. Cry The price looks so bad

If you get some funds, you can hire more PR, hope syscoin will have a huge gain like Blackcoin in April.

Why do you encourage hype making PR instead of development?

No, I don't encourage hype making PR instead of development, I think they are both important Cheesy More fans mean more buy orders, like dogecoin, it is still top 10 but in the previous months, dogecoin were often forked. It means bad development and technology. It can't prevent doge rocketing.

Good points and of course PR is important.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:44:48 PM

Any new development updates? Do you get the first 250BTC fund? If you get, plz set more buy orders. Cry The price looks so bad

If you get some funds, you can hire more PR, hope syscoin will have a huge gain like Blackcoin in April.

No, I don't encourage hype making PR instead of development, I think they are both important Cheesy More fans mean more buy orders, like dogecoin, it is still top 10 but in the previous months, dogecoin were often forked. It means bad development and technology. It can't prevent doge rocketing.

Biggest problem - total lack of PR.
Trust me, few infographics with clear statement what is planned on which date would be more beneficial to this coin than all the coding. This coin seems to be run by programmers and not by marketers. That's why it is so unsuccesfull - good features but no clue on how to market them.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:46:16 PM

Biggest problem - total lack of PR.
Trust me, few infographics with clear statement what is planned on which date would be more beneficial to this coin than all the coding. This coin seems to be run by programmers and not by marketers. That's why it is so unsuccesfull - good features but no clue on how to market them.

That has to change.
It is really rare in crypto that mayority of the community is against their own devs and it seems to be the case here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: