Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:03:32 AM

I guess you invested many BTC in this coin, do you have any idea to make the price up?

I guess you didn't read about THAT either. Like the X-Files, the information is already out there. Use your own eyes to read. Why do so many people need a few of us to put the food on the spoon and put the spoon in the mouth?

Please, go back to the original post, and then read forward from left to right and top to bottom one word at a time do not skip any words. You'll find it.

You didn't read what has already been posted and posted and posted.

They are in the wallet software.

They are not currently on the USER INTERFACE portion.

To access those features -------> go the the Help menu, click on Debug Menu, select the Console tab, and then in the long white empty bar at the bottom of that window you simply type help and then read what it says.

@DEV, I checked the latest version of wallet, alias and offer etc are all gone, when will this issue get fixed?

Man, I know this certainly since I have been following this thread, what I mean is when can we use user interface to create alias etc, it is like DOS and Windows, I prefer Windows.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:07:52 AM

- Moolah has still not released the full presale funds to us- we are asking that they clarify the situation with these funds by 9/7

Isn't it supposed to be a staggered release over the coming months as the coin dev progresses?

See highlighted part above please.

(For newcomers, please see this post for latest news/updates : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg8648754#msg8648754)

Okay thanks, could you just clarify what you want to happen regarding the pre-sale fund payment(s)?
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:16:14 AM

Yes, I did. And I continue to buy more.

If you want to make the price up - flip-trade or hold until the price gets into a range that is more attractive to you. I suspect that flip-trading doesn't appeal to you. I also suspect that you won't have long to wait for the price to move up.

I guess you invested many BTC in this coin, do you have any idea to make the price up?

I guess you didn't read about THAT either. Like the X-Files, the information is already out there. Use your own eyes to read. Why do so many people need a few of us to put the food on the spoon and put the spoon in the mouth?

Please, go back to the original post, and then read forward from left to right and top to bottom one word at a time do not skip any words. You'll find it.

To access those features -------> go the the Help menu, click on Debug Menu, select the Console tab, and then in the long white empty bar at the bottom of that window you simply type help and then read what it says.

@DEV, I checked the latest version of wallet, alias and offer etc are all gone, when will this issue get fixed?

Man, I know this certainly since I have been following this thread, what I mean is when can we use user interface to create alias etc, it is like DOS and Windows, I prefer Windows.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:16:39 AM

- Moolah has still not released the full presale funds to us- we are asking that they clarify the situation with these funds by 9/7

Isn't it supposed to be a staggered release over the coming months as the coin dev progresses?

(For newcomers, please see this post for latest news/updates : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg8648754#msg8648754)

Okay thanks, could you just clarify what you want to happen regarding the pre-sale fund payment(s)?

Not going to comment on that for now sorry. But what I will say is that no matter what, we (Devs) are in this for the long-term.
We strongly believe in the technology and features that Syscoin already offers and have every intention of continuing to expand on this and push for adoption of it.

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:22:50 AM

Not going to comment on that for now sorry. But what I will say is that no matter what, we (Devs) are in this for the long-term.
We strongly believe in the technology and features that Syscoin already offers and have every intention of continuing to expand on this and push for adoption of it.

Do we have a detail roadmap like Supercoin has, theirs is very detail and clear.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.0

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:27:53 AM

You will buy more? Hope what you said is true, not selling more, price is screwed up by some dumpers.

Yes, I did. And I continue to buy more.

If you want to make the price up - flip-trade or hold until the price gets into a range that is more attractive to you. I suspect that flip-trading doesn't appeal to you. I also suspect that you won't have long to wait for the price to move up.

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:30:25 AM

Do we have a detail roadmap like Supercoin has, theirs is very detail and clear.

Not a bad idea, it is something we can look at.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:34:53 AM

Will this coin join in the SuperNET initiated by jl777?

We're reading up the SuperNET. Can't say yes or no at this point I can say we aren't ignoring it!

Jl777 is very famous in this community, if SYS can participate in SuperNET, price will be up quickly, it is called "jl777 effect", just as BBR has gone from a death spiral with no volumes to being one of the more actively traded coins

Seems like a very solid idea (reading on SuperNET). We will reach out to jl777 to see if/how we can participate now that things are working right!  Smiley

I really hope you guys will contact jl777 to talk about participating in the SuperNET, it will really help SYS to become bigger, I have posted my idea in SuperNET thread, and James has replied it.

@James, are you aware of Syscoin,  will you consider SYS to join in SuperNET?
see OP
coins@thesupernet.org

john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:36:31 AM

Sorry to be pessimistic again. I don't doubt in this coin's thechnology. You seem like a dedicated group of devs who want to create great product. However you don't know how to handle the PR - I understand that you didn't want to market broken product, but you seem not to listen to your own community, you accidentaly turned your ICO holders against you.

Let me states this clearly - this coin will definitely be great achievement when it comes to technology.
However it is and will always be a bad investment:
- you have plenty of bagholders waiting to drop at the ICO price
- you have lots of swing traders, who will be buying at 250 satoshi and selling at 300 satoshi soon (like they did with buying at 300 and selling at 350 recently)
- no matter what kind of technology you implement, this won't change a thing, because this coin already became pure speculation instrument and because nothing was done to fix this earlier, it seems that it will stay like that - it's very hard to rebrand a coin that became labelled as speculative one. And don't get me wrong, I would like it to be different (I've also invested in it, but manage to cut my losses by swing trading).
- you seem to forget that you have competition - other coins that are emerging, that might have features similar to yours - and yes, some will be worse, some will be better, but they will have one advantage over Syscoin - better PR. And I am not talking here only about promoting the features (which you will finally start doing soon) but also about community management (it is a disaster to have community against you and this is the case here)

Please, do not try to hide messages like that one. More people than you think will already read it before you delete it. This is not FUD but valid points. Please, lets stop pretending that everything is good when clearly it is not. You are writing that people are requesting you to delete the negative posts. Who are those people and why there are not here? Mayority posts in this thread are definitely against your current politics. Somoeone stated wisely - why aren't you listening to the investors, people who trusted you with their money and who used to be with this coin and not against it.

Don't be control freaks.
Don't try to pretend that everything is good.
We still can fix it but we need to work together on that and you treat us like a bunch of students.

As someone mentioned before:
listen to your investors.

Make a poll or something to check if they are happy with your current actions. You can count votes only from valid accounts with post history to prevent cheating. Understand that most people are against your current actions.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:39:30 AM

Not a bad idea, it is something we can look at.

It should be a priority. Investors like things like that.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:40:05 AM

Sorry to be pessimistic again. I don't doubt in this coin's thechnology. You seem like a dedicated group of devs who want to create great product. However you don't know how to handle the PR - I understand that you didn't want to market broken product, but you seem not to listen to your own community, you accidentaly turned your ICO holders against you.

Let me states this clearly - this coin will definitely be great achievement when it comes to technology.
However it is and will always be a bad investment:
- you have plenty of bagholders waiting to drop at the ICO price
- you have lots of swing traders, who will be buying at 250 satoshi and selling at 300 satoshi soon (like they did with buying at 300 and selling at 350 recently)
- no matter what kind of technology you implement, this won't change a thing, because this coin already became pure speculation instrument and because nothing was done to fix this earlier, it seems that it will stay like that - it's very hard to rebrand a coin that became labelled as speculative one. And don't get me wrong, I would like it to be different (I've also invested in it, but manage to cut my losses by swing trading).
- you seem to forget that you have competition - other coins that are emerging, that might have features similar to yours - and yes, some will be worse, some will be better, but they will have one advantage over Syscoin - better PR. And I am not talking here only about promoting the features (which you will finally start doing soon) but also about community management (it is a disaster to have community against you and this is the case here)

Please, do not try to hide messages like that one. More people than you think will already read it before you delete it. This is not FUD but valid points. Please, lets stop pretending that everything is good when clearly it is not. You are writing that people are requesting you to delete the negative posts. Who are those people and why there are not here? Mayority posts in this thread are definitely against your current politics. Somoeone stated wisely - why aren't you listening to the investors, people who trusted you with their money and who used to be with this coin and not against it.

Don't be control freaks.
Don't try to pretend that everything is good.
We still can fix it but we need to work together on that and you treat us like a bunch of students.

As someone mentioned before:
listen to your investors.

Make a poll or something to check if they are happy with your current actions. You can count votes only from valid accounts with post history to prevent cheating. Understand that most people are against your current actions.

Not exactly sure what you are asking, but please see this post for latest news/updates : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg8648754#msg8648754
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:41:59 AM

You will buy more? Hope what you said is true, not selling more, price is screwed up by some dumpers.

I dumped 2 BTC because I needed some coin to buy XBM, but I am here long term and XBM is just a tool to get more BTC. Give me a week and I will be back here with 4-6 BTC from XBM and will rebuy my Sys. Wink
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:45:08 AM

That's cool, thanks the response. I believe in the tech too and I'm fully behind you guys, looking forward to seeing what comes out in the next couple of months.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:46:17 AM

That's cool, thanks the response. I believe in the tech too and I'm fully behind you guys, looking forward to seeing what comes out in the next couple of months.

I prefer action not only words.

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:01:31 AM

dear developers,
could you put Syscoin on AllCoin.com ?

Well we cant tell them which coins they should list, but sure we can contact them and ask.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:07:32 AM

I have been buying more every day. I check in on 3 exchanges and put buy orders in 4 times a day. The only selling I did was the first 3 days - flip-trading during the rush (sell and rebuy lather rinse repeat).

It's not just the dumpers. It's the manipulators who FUD, so they can buy more and more below the natural price. Some difficulty getting this coin off the ground has been a concern to many. There are still more elements that influence the price, cryptos can be a complex beast. While many have become accustomed to the upstart coins that come and go in 72 hours (early scammers capitalize on this and pretty much rape everyone that wasn't part of the hidden premine or the ninja launch).

This isn't one of those coins. People who expected a quick in-and-out are the ones screaming the most and the loudest - the majority of those are holding very small amounts that they hoped to get rich from. Take a look at how many orders go on the exchange and continue to undercut each other. I've seen quantities of SYS that would amount to the equivalent of $0.05 USD that fit that exact scenario. It's really quite stupid.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
tianjinlian

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:09:13 AM

dear developers,
yes , allcoin.com is also a good exchange

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:38:55 AM

dear developers,

Will be in touch today with them and see what type of response comes back. Nice to see the support  in the thread, good to see your still on board with Syscoin  Wink

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:14:00 AM

dear developers,

Re-tweet please if you want to see it there.
https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/507121323437744128

zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

Just to give you a clear picture at the moment:

Bear in mind that direct competitors of SYS, well...a little bit more established at the moment, but things in crypto change fast - NXT and BTSX are 20 times more valuable per coin compared to SYS at the moment, while their coin supply is respectively 3 and 6 times higher. Meaning in broad terms, NXT is valued 60 times more than SYS and BTSX - 120 times more. Telling me one thing only: SYS is EXTREMELY UNDERvalued at the moment. And we all are investors looking for the highest value at the lowest price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: