Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:37:42 AM

Just a simple question for what appears to be the same dev team that completly dropped kittehcoin without doing any real development on it at all...Whats preventing the same from happening here?

We did not create KittehCoin, we took it over to ensure it continued, we were not bagholders, we were simply helping out the community. Pump-and-dumpers killed the price, no one would donate (or very little) to advance the coin so there really was no way we could keep it going which is the reason why we did a presale, we had many ideas but could not propagate them without money, I spent many months of my personal time (and so did the rest of the team) and a good amount of money out of our pockets with absolutely no return. We did not completely drop it either, we created a transition period for other devs to take over, unfortunately, no one was willing to dedicate their time like we did.

I understand you didn't create the coin but your team did pledge ongoing support which was seemingly dropped because you weren't getting paid? I only mention it as I've invested in both sys and kitteh and with both coins I've seen far more talk than action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:55:34 AM

thing is devs now dont get paid here or dont know how they wil lget paid, so with tchem being unsure.. community is unsure too. thats why we are on such low prices here.
maybe there should be moolah vs syscoin devs raodmap with dates. so if thy accompilish 1 2 3 milestone - they get some coins. this way i bet everything would run faster

But they already have been paid 500 BTC!

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:14:38 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:26:31 AM by danosphere

Regarding the Moolah situation I spoke with Alex briefly today and have another call lined up with him and a teammate for finalizing these terms tomorrow. The facts of thus-

We spoke with Alex 8/23 regarding the statement he made earlier in the month on BCT regarding the fund distribution and the terms of that distribution.

We agreed in principle on all terms, and wanted all aspects of this new agreement put in writing, to which Alex agreed to start the legal documentation process. We are still awaiting receipt of that agreement.

That agreement is to contain the following clarifications:
- The exact date each month the 250btc is paid out
- Fund visibility of both the BTC and the SYS in public balances
- Clarification on the details of "best effort" developer support.

After this call (8/24) we were sent the first portion of the disbursement - 500btc - which we are currently using as operating capital.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
coderboo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

Just a simple question for what appears to be the same dev team that completly dropped kittehcoin without doing any real development on it at all...Whats preventing the same from happening here?

We did not create KittehCoin, we took it over to ensure it continued, we were not bagholders, we were simply helping out the community. Pump-and-dumpers killed the price, no one would donate (or very little) to advance the coin so there really was no way we could keep it going which is the reason why we did a presale, we had many ideas but could not propagate them without money, I spent many months of my personal time (and so did the rest of the team) and a good amount of money out of our pockets with absolutely no return. We did not completely drop it either, we created a transition period for other devs to take over, unfortunately, no one was willing to dedicate their time like we did.

I understand you didn't create the coin but your team did pledge ongoing support which was seemingly dropped because you weren't getting paid? I only mention it as I've invested in both sys and kitteh and with both coins I've seen far more talk than action.

Support was dropped because the coin was DEAD. What part of DEAD is unclear to you? Are you a necrophiliac?  When a project dies, sane people move on to projects that are alive. This is a self-evident truth that needs no defense, unless logic and reason do not figure in your decision making process.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:34:54 AM

Regarding the Moolah situation I spoke with Alex briefly today and have another call lined up with him and a teammate for finalizing these terms tomorrow. The facts of thus-

We spoke with Alex 8/23 regarding the statement he made earlier in the month on BCT regarding the fund distribution and the terms of that distribution.

We agreed in principle on all terms, and wanted all aspects of this new agreement put in writing, to which Alex agreed to start the legal documentation process. We are still awaiting receipt of that agreement.

After this call (8/24) we were sent the first portion of the disbursement - 500btc - which we are currently using as operating capital.

What do you want to do with these money? Can you share it with the community in detail.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:41:04 AM

Support was dropped because the coin was DEAD. What part of DEAD is unclear to you? Are you a necrophiliac?  When a project dies, sane people move on to projects that are alive. This is a self-evident truth that needs no defense, unless logic and reason do not figure in your decision making process.

The coin was DEAD because for months it recieved almost no development support at all and what suport it did recieve from this team was minimal at best. Take DMD for example, widely considered dead by many people but recieved a resurgance due to decent development work.

Sys now has enough money backing them that a decent team leader could be pushing out major updates monthly. So far all I've seen is talk. Worrisome.

Thanks for attacking me personally and not my points though. Really does you credit.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:58:38 AM

Man, please do something necessary after you got the money, there are many good ideas in this thread to bump the price.

CryptoVigilanteGroup

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

Support was dropped because the coin was DEAD. What part of DEAD is unclear to you? Are you a necrophiliac?  When a project dies, sane people move on to projects that are alive. This is a self-evident truth that needs no defense, unless logic and reason do not figure in your decision making process.

Being a tool does not help advance the cause.

The guy has legitimate questions which the dev should feel obligated to answer. That said it sounds like a satisfactory answer was provided.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:38:27 AM

What exactly You want to do with this "operating capital", which is btw something about 15y average income in my country? I suggest 100BTC for PR, 100BTC for pro coders and 300 for coke and whores - everyone would be happy.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:48:36 AM

What exactly You want to do with this "operating capital", which is btw something about 15y average income in my country? I suggest 100BTC for PR, 100BTC for pro coders and 300 for coke and whores - everyone would be happy.

Anyway, please don't abandon your investor, we trust this coin and always hold them until now, but along with the price going down, we lost more and more, please do something to bump the price, men!!!!

john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:37:47 AM

We don't care about the price anymore. This is going to 100 satoshi. But it will be interesting to watch the developments.

This is crypto guys. Sometimes you pick the winning coin and sometimes not. This time you made a mistake and stop whining. Invest no more that you can afford to lose.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:01:45 AM

@coderboo -- PR isn't your forte, please stick to the enigmatic lead coder thing and ask your marketing guys to update us with progress every now and then.
Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:05:20 AM

Dear Coderboo and other Syscoin Devs,

Please engage in rational debate. This type of childish personal attack achieves nothing. Can we move on from the dominating 'screw you' attitude to anyone with an opinion you disagree with to one much less confrontational?

Tempers are running high on both sides and I know the Devs have taken on a siege mentality after the hits they've had since launch, but with the price dropping to nearly half the ICO price the onus is on them to set the tone. Changing threads was never going to magically silence people.

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:27:02 AM

@coderboo -- PR isn't your forte, please stick to the enigmatic lead coder thing and ask your marketing guys to update us with progress every now and then.

That was one of the Devs? Seriously? That doesn't inspire confidence at all.

larraboj

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:32:26 AM

I have a few questions

1. Why is moolah still holding the bitcoins hostage?
2. Why does moolah think he can change the terms and conditions whenever it suits him?
3. Why is moolah such a scamming douchebag?

4. Will moolah ever give up control and realize that people don't want/like him?
answer: no
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:46:22 AM

Moolah is fine. The terms were changed (under mutual agreement) to give the Syscoin dev team the benefit of the doubt. Under the pre-existing terms funds would have been returned to investors on launch day and there would be no Syscoin.
larraboj

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:52:05 AM

Moolah is fine. The terms were changed (under mutual agreement) to give the Syscoin dev team the benefit of the doubt. Under the pre-existing terms funds would have been returned to investors on launch day and there would be no Syscoin.

What gives him the right to change the terms?

From what I understood. Moolah was supposed to hold the coins for a short period of time while the coin launched and until all the features worked.

If they could get the features working he would pay the devs (they didnt work). We should have gotten a refund but he fucked us there. Probably because he had too much invested in syscoin and couldn't let it fail.

Now since he decided to not refund, eventhough the terms clearly stated that he should have. What gives him the right to hold the coins indefinitely?

There are two options
1. Refund
2. Give coins to devs

Why the fuck does moolah think that the coins are his to keep?
fnordian

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:18:54 AM

Oh, thank you very much for your FUD  Tongue

xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:23:54 AM

Hmm, i still remember when i saw the ICO price. The arrogance of the devs to set it at 500 when the initial coin supply is 300 million. Now the price is almost half of it, and the volume is very small. If only the dev team was a bit more realistic, this coin could have made it.
kingtan

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

Those who sell your coin below 1000sat then you will cry when the price hit 2000sat.BTCD told us holders always win
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: