Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:52:11 AM

Another opportunity wasted. Silkroad was recently closed. Already new one emerged. But it was perfect moment to market Sys and created new marketplace based on Sys technology. That's a pity we skipped this window. We definitely should use some of the remaining BTC to find proper PR people.
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:43:20 AM

Another opportunity wasted. Silkroad was recently closed. Already new one emerged. But it was perfect moment to market Sys and created new marketplace based on Sys technology. That's a pity we skipped this window. We definitely should use some of the remaining BTC to find proper PR people.

SYS already delivers everything needed to build a "SR on the blockchain".
Just a dev needs to pick up the existing examples (github.com/syscoin) and BUILD IT.

We as team do not build a SR market!

The underlaying technology of SYS does provide ALL option for a market you can offer on whatever you like, if you know guys form SR, it's totally up to you pointing them to the SYS blockchain and technology.

TL:DR Just build any market you need or want on the chain!

Man, how many BTC services are built by the btc foundation themselves?Huh Ask yourself when crying for the dev team to build certain special markets / services around the blockchain! No personal offense, it's just making me angry this approach (dev team, build all services we want) is taking over while it is mainly THE COMMUNITY and ENTREPRENEURS that build the services that will be super huge
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 11:57:46 AM

..... Moolah wouldn't have been able to justify holding on to the escrow funds if these devs had delivered on what was promised pre-launch. At the very least, Moolah would've been exposed sooner.

Not likely, AG would have found some other reason to hold back the escrow. he never planned on giving it back.
You can't blame the devs for being suckered like many others. He raided moopay, mintpal, syscoin and god knows what other "charities"
for over a million usd.

This guy was good, read how the Mintpal guys were taken in.
http://www.mintpaljustice.com/

We can hope two things....the civil action gets some funds back and a criminal action gets him jailed. Hopefully
for a long time.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:06:23 PM

So for all who say there is no buy support and this coin is dead, please exit your positions into my 1m buy wall on cryptsy.  Thx.

sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

..... Moolah wouldn't have been able to justify holding on to the escrow funds if these devs had delivered on what was promised pre-launch. At the very least, Moolah would've been exposed sooner.

Not likely, AG would have found some other reason to hold back the escrow. he never planned on giving it back.
You can't blame the devs for being suckered like many others. He raided moopay, mintpal, syscoin and god knows what other "charities"
for over a million usd.

We can hope two things....the civil action gets some funds back and a criminal action gets him jailed. Hopefully
for a long time.

I don't know - remember things as they were, it would've been a lot harder for Moolah to justify witholdhing the funds. SYS devs would've had all the support in the world and Moolah would've had to relent or be exposed way back then as a scam. I dont see the enthusiastic SYS following there was at the time (when people had 100% confidence in SYS pre-launch) putting up with any third-party delay that would've risked/delayed further development. I just don't see that scenario.

As it was, SYS devs were forced to suggest, propose and support the milestone-based release schedule to shore up confidence that was sinking through the floor at the time of that botched launch.

No botched launch and Moolah wouldn't have had a leg to stand on with the general public - they would've been forced to released or be exposed a lot sooner for what they were.

slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

for over a million usd.

for a long time.

I don't know - remember things as they were, it would've been a lot harder for Moolah to justify witholdhing the funds. SYS devs would've had all the support in the world and Moolah would've had to relent or be exposed way back then as a scam. I dont see the enthusiastic SYS following there was at the time (when people had 100% confidence in SYS pre-launch) putting up with any third-party delay that would've risked/delayed further development. I just don't see that scenario.

As it was, SYS devs were forced to suggest, propose and support the milestone-based release schedule to shore up confidence that was sinking through the floor at the time of that botched launch.

No botched launch and Moolah wouldn't have had a leg to stand on with the general public - they would've been forced to released or be exposed a lot sooner for what they were.

Perhaps, if you can get some cohesive support together, may I suggest a community takeover.
Sethtabiah

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:21:23 PM

Any news on Syscoin 0.1.5 Production Release Scheduled for Nov 8th ?

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

for over a million usd.

for a long time.

Perhaps, if you can get some cohesive support together, may I suggest a community takeover.

Sorry, but this is one of the dumbest things I have read for a long time. Arent you one of the devs who are trying to bring flt back to life, which used to be a really nice coin? I thought about buying soime before, but after reading your last posts here I sure wont do it now.

And to all those who are still bitching about the launch. Yes, it was bad, yes everyone in crypto knows it. You are not posting anything constructive at all, nor anything new. The situation might be better without that launch, but it is what it is now. We cant change what happened weeks ago, so post like what-could-have-been are useless.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 05:47:42 PM

Sorry, but this is one of the dumbest things I have read for a long time. Arent you one of the devs who are trying to bring flt back to life, which used to be a really nice coin? I thought about buying soime before, but after reading your last posts here I sure wont do it now.

And to all those who are still bitching about the launch. Yes, it was bad, yes everyone in crypto knows it. You are not posting anything constructive at all, nor anything new. The situation might be better without that launch, but it is what it is now. We cant change what happened weeks ago, so post like what-could-have-been are useless.

Amen to that HK.....I'm tired of hearing about the "launch" from all the armchair devs and their opinion about if this and if that it would be better or more successful.
Armchair quarterbacking.....maybe launch your own coin and see how easy it is.

Manbot rant in 4 ....3,2,1...

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:56:02 PM

for over a million usd.

for a long time.

Please leave this thread & stop with your pathetic attempt at fud. Just move on already!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:27:10 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 10:26:05 PM by WORE

Double whammy! I'm really sorry for the Syscoin holders - incompetent devs and a scamming exchange owner.

Yep, all victims of the BTC Mafia for which Green is conceivably a member of no?

Your twitter page mentions nothing of SYS.

Search harder.
https://twitter.com/scambust/status/499917359985860608

https://twitter.com/scambust/status/500996083929993216

New coins?  The Matrix?  SRSLY?

You have beach front property in southern Louisiana for me too?  How about a bridge?  Maybe a small fee cost associated do not call list?

No wonder you deserve to lose. Too lazy to research. The Matrix character was the old profile of Coderboo on Syscoin.org. Ask your fellow bagholders, stupid. Dan Wasyluk was Kittehcoin dev.

So... 

Dev's of all failed coin launches = scammers?

Ketteh would be a play on the spin that allowed success of Dodgecoin that obviously didn't pan out, I do not recall there being an IPO involved that vaporized.

I'm a little perplexed as to your findings, SYS is not only an innovative feature rich with potential to grow coin, but are all alt's a scam in your eye's?  Exactly what is the criteria in which you make this determination?  Are all non BTC dev's scammers?

Who put you in charge of discouraging innovation beyond BTC?  If that is the plan why would they keep the Alt thread category on this forum?  Is BTC just fishing for ideas?

On paper, Sys looks good as all OPs in here. But you have to be very critical to avoid losing BTC. Red flags are my criteria. Not all altcoins are scammy, I made a mistake on Jumbucks, thinking Julian Yap was a Weiner puppet.

I don't discourage altcoins. In fact, I hold mostly altcoins. Though, I won't tell you cuz it's not what this sock account is for. 

Yeah paper. Syscoin had a great launch... on paper. In reality it was a cluster-fuck of forking wonderment. Huge ICO, non working coin... Complete scam.

Syscoin was a failed launch all the way around...  on paper and every where else. Not to mention it was conveniently escrowed by Moolah and exclusively traded on MintPal (a Moolah acquisition) which as we all know has seemingly lost thousands of BTC, gone with its CEO Alex/Ryan.  Can someone say conspiracy?  Check it out, follow it up.  We've been hit by a group of con artists.

Ya sure con artists coming from someone who rips off a hacker slogan.. u sure are a genius buddy.

Shit happens the smart devs are still here and there will be shit coming moving fwd... no point in fud as at this point its an extreme risk reward situation. Ud be stupid not to realize this.

I whole heartedly agree with you, but there would be less shit if people realized the clever use of duct tape, and fire hydrants installed in queer town.  Teach the scammers all about private keys, and holes.  They will continue until the milk is soured by the collective actions of the crypto community.  When the price for the mark is higher than or unworthy of the take, the shit will cease.  The crypto community simply needs to decide if they want to put up with the same bullshit dished out by the corrupt paper currency peddling bankers all over the world today.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:53:13 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 01:25:22 AM by mwheeleruk

Full release of 0.1.5 is happening as we speak, we will update shortly with new download links and information.

As a point to the recent posts within this thread. I think people need to 'move' on from any discussion about the launch of Syscoin, Lets just take a look at what Syscoin Does compared to 100 clone coins on a daily basis.

You want adoption into the mainstream, stop dwelling over the 99% of information pushed onto the internet that's incorrect, and talking about it. If you are interested in Syscoin follow the news and updates via the official blog, twitter, facebook, BCT thread from us and nothing else you are only going to get confused if not - Dont get me wrong, there are people / members of the Syscoin community that have the recent events, spot on and we appreciate you bringing this to light.

You have here, a team that's in litigation against the very company that held it's Escrow - Yes, Annoying - but we are still working on Syscoin daily because we believe in the tech, its there, its working and we are still improving on it.

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:08:01 AM

Full release of 0.1.5 is happening as we speak, we will update shortly with new download links and information.

As a point to the recent posts within this thread. I think people need to 'move' on from any discussion about the launch of Syscoin, Lets just take a look at what Syscoin Does compared to 100 clone coins on a daily basis.

You want adoption into the mainstream, stop dwelling over the 99% of information pushed onto the internet that's incorrect, and talking about it. If you are interested in Syscoin follow the news and updates via the official blog, twitter, facebook, BCT thread from us and nothing else you are only going to get confused if not - Dont get me wrong, there are people / members of the Syscoin community that have the recent events, spot on and we appreciate you bringing this to light.

You have here, a team that's in litigation against the very company that held it's Escrow - Yes, Annoying - but we are still working on Syscoin daily because we believe in the tech, its there, its working and we are still improving on it.

IF the crypto community is denied their due in the losses they have suffered, then let them find their own way if impotent courts can't do it.  This is human nature and should have been and allowed to finish this a long time ago...
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 06:17:37 AM

so is moolah owned yet?

gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:44:06 AM

thanks for the least version update, and we will wait for this.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

OP is updated to 0.1.5.
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:29:50 PM

OP is updated to 0.1.5.

version 0.1.5  working fine.Well done.

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:02:42 AM

Guys, do you get your ICO bonuses?  Roll Eyes I am still waiting for them.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:28:00 AM

Guys, do you get your ICO bonuses?  Roll Eyes I am still waiting for them.

I got mine, yes. But I had only invested a small amount in the IPO (turned out to be to my benefit because I increased holdings 100 fold post launch for sub ICO prices...)

So I only got the bronze hard wallet and keychain. So probably no weight/size issues with Royal Mail.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

OP is updated to 0.1.5.

version 0.1.5  working fine.Well done.

till now , it also works fine for me,
I will keep testing.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: