Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:25:47 AM

anyone knows relationship in between GetGems and paykey?
as far as I see this presentation, CEO of Paykey is not mentioning GetGems at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFM4Ec8V6DY (pitchTokyo paykey)

I invested my BTC to GetGems but paykey is much more simple than what I have GetGems in my iPad.

I do not need FUD, just want know the truth.

thanks!

The company Getgems, the creator of Getgems, also developed PayKey. When they present PayKey, the company is called PayKey. Thus, they don't mention Getgems while pitching PayKey.

They do mention every other social network though.

This scam coin is on life support.  Someone please take it out to pasture and shoot it.
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:54:49 AM

as far as I see this presentation, CEO of Paykey is not mentioning GetGems at all.

I invested my BTC to GetGems but paykey is much more simple than what I have GetGems in my iPad.

thanks!

The company Getgems, the creator of Getgems, also developed PayKey. When they present PayKey, the company is called PayKey. Thus, they don't mention Getgems while pitching PayKey.

I feel funny paykey do not mention GetGems at all. why? competing each other?

http://www.paykey.me/#/touch  says their location address is;
Arie Shenkar 13,
Floor L1,
Hertzliya Pituach, Israel

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en says their location address;

Glitzenstein 6,
Tel Aviv-Yafo,
Israel

this gave me suspition that paykey is an another company(organization) not associating to GetGems.org.

very much confusing... need more transparency to GetGems's business as a sole organization.
I do not think lack of transparency means lack of support from financial sectors. We can say this to paykey and their backers - banks.

I want someone GetGems's dev, clarify.

p.s. no need of FUD. I want to know just truth as an early investor.

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:00:04 AM

thanks!

Arie Shenkar 13,
Floor L1,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en says their location address;

Glitzenstein 6,
Tel Aviv-Yafo,
Israel

this gave me suspition that paykey is an another company(organization) not associating to GetGems.org.

very much confusing... need more transparency to GetGems's business as a sole organization.
I do not think lack of transparency means lack of support from financial sectors. We can say this to paykey and their backers - banks.

If you pay attention youll see they mention the funding of 1.2m $ which include the gems ICO
 My conclusion is , since paykey is funded via gems ICO, it means paykey  is part of the getgems line of apps.

Daniel is not going to mention the ICO of gems in every paykey presentation not to have gems holders profit from paykey succes think about it this way. It would be a dangerous game to fund an app using  money that had the purpose to fully developp another one, so i doubt they would make paykey just for them.

One company = 2 app thats how it is legally speaking
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:36:28 AM

thanks!

Arie Shenkar 13,
Floor L1,

Glitzenstein 6,
Tel Aviv-Yafo,
Israel

If you pay attention youll see they mention the funding of 1.2m $ which include the gems ICO
 My conclusion is , since paykey is funded via gems ICO, it means paykey  is part of the getgems line of apps.

Daniel is not going to mention the ICO of gems in every paykey presentation not to have gems holders profit from paykey succes think about it this way. It would be a dangerous game to fund an app using  money that had the purpose to fully developp another one, so i doubt they would make paykey just for them.

Thanks Kuriko. I see your points.

On their other hands, I think paykey is an overlay solution to current big named SNS applications enabling ease of use money transfer.  GetGems is getting success as SNS but not establishing its state like those majors, however, for BTC, it's functioning better than the big names.

what a pity is, paykey's success is success of competitor of GetGems in a sense. I won't claim this is betray to early investors of GetGems, however, not comfortable unless GetGems dev team featuring something much grater to GetGems than paykey. at least, same as paykey, I want additional feasibility, multi-currecy support - including bank. in short, paykey supporting GetGems -  but, in considering what Kuriko mention, it seems it's not going to happen due such politic.

complicated. I will be quiet while. I wish more effort to GetGems dev team.

Cheers.

Kuriko

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:46:02 AM

thanks!

Arie Shenkar 13,
Floor L1,

Glitzenstein 6,
Tel Aviv-Yafo,
Israel

Thanks Kuriko. I see your points.

On their other hands, I think paykey is an overlay solution to current big named SNS applications enabling ease of use money transfer.  GetGems is getting success as SNS but not establishing its state like those majors, however, for BTC, it's functioning better than the big names.

what a pity is, paykey's success is success of competitor of GetGems in a sense. I won't claim this is betray to early investors of GetGems, however, not comfortable unless GetGems dev team featuring something much grater to GetGems than paykey. at least, same as paykey, I want additional feasibility, multi-currecy support - including bank. in short, paykey supporting GetGems -  but, in considering what Kuriko mention, it seems it's not going to happen due such politic.

complicated. I will be quiet while. I wish more effort to GetGems dev team.

Cheers.

Dont worry I feel the same and wish to see more development toward getgems since the market only seems to react to the messenger development. If paykey was introduced in the op we would expect a total different situation but for some reason probably due to their "mentors" they cant.
Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:25:27 AM

Could someone directly involved in the Gemz team please give the community an update on what is happening with the business and what future plans you have.

Thanks

Nick
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:37:13 AM

Could someone directly involved in the Gemz team please give the community an update on what is happening with the business and what future plans you have.

Thanks

Nick

New record! iOS #256 US-Social, 120K Registered Users & 16,400 Ad Channel viewers

Each month we get a useless update about how well the app is doing.

They dont even pretend that major features are being worked on anymore.

Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:55:58 AM

Thanks

Nick

New record! iOS #256 US-Social, 120K Registered Users & 16,400 Ad Channel viewers

Each month we get a useless update about how well the app is doing.

They dont even pretend that major features are being worked on anymore.

I know. I was a huge supporter after listening to their Lets Talk Bitcoin interview. It started so promisingly but I guess these things happen in the crypto world.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:06:33 PM

Good luck on getting a straight answer to your questions. We went trough all this months ago. The fact is they launched a fund raising ico to develop a messenger app. They raised $1.2million (from us). They also received $400k from MagmaVC at the same time.
 They used the money to develop paykey and Gems messenger, but only promoted paykey in their many presentations. MagmaVC will benefit financially if paykey gains traction. The rest of us get to play with a telegram bastard.
Paykey should have been a separate company when the first line of code was written and our $1.2 used exclusively for Gems messenger with its own dedicated team.

The funny thing though is that paykey might flop and gems messenger could have been huge if they had concentrated on the original plan
lawsonvl

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:29:58 PM

The funny thing though is that paykey might flop and gems messenger could have been huge if they had concentrated on the original plan

Paykey is already a flop. It was announced almost 6 months ago and still no one is interested in it.

It won't get funded because it's a bad idea.

Imagine Flickr releasing keyboard so that you can send somebody a photograph.
Or Dropbox with a file sharing keyboard. Or Firefox with a link sharing keyboard.

Ain't nobody swapping keyboards to do these things.

Mobile payments should be handled by the OS and/or inside of social networking apps.
And that's exactly how it's being implemented already.

How soon will Daniel abandon PK? He already has a date in mind. I'm sure of it.

He can't bleed money forever.

Kuriko

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:37:43 PM

Good luck on getting a straight answer to your questions. We went trough all this months ago. The fact is they launched a fund raising ico to develop a messenger app. They raised $1.2million (from us). They also received $400k from MagmaVC at the same time.
 They used the money to develop paykey and Gems messenger, but only promoted paykey in their many presentations. MagmaVC will benefit financially if paykey gains traction. The rest of us get to play with a telegram bastard.
Paykey should have been a separate company when the first line of code was written and our $1.2 used exclusively for Gems messenger with its own dedicated team.

I think its 800k from the ico and 400 from vc which makes it 1.2

If magma profit financially from paykey so should gems holders too since i cant believe theyve been paying developpers, traveling, living ectt on the vc investment alone which was done during the ico for the getgems app precisely, as you can see in the magma website their 400k was invested in getgems, so that means paykey is part of getgems and we as holders should also be rewarded proportionally to our holdings or at least some % of the paykey profit should go toward gens with proofs.

So basically if vc invested in the paykey idea , this idea was sold being part of the getgems company or it wouldnt show up in their portfolio as getgems. Or vc really invested in the idea of getgems messenger and daniel is using all the money to develop 2 apps from the same company, both suposed to reward actual holders.

I think it could be good right now that daniel jumps in this forum and  make a clear statement. Silence isnt doing good and if my above statement is not how things are then I cant blame anyone with the feeling of have being scammed by investing into gems coin.

I always believed paykey was an asset of getgems along with the messenger and we holders were going to be rewarded from both. But if Daniel doesnt acknowledge this fact  as it should be im seriously disapointed. I guess all we can do is wait to find out.
lawsonvl

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:49:33 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 10:12:25 AM by lawsonvl

I think it could be good right now that daniel jumps in this forum and  make a clear statement. Silence isnt doing good and if my above statement is not how things are then I cant blame anyone with the feeling of have being scammed by investing into gems coin.

You are waiting for a scammer to tell you that he's scammed you.

This is why you'll lose all your money.

Daniel owes you nothing. He exchanged BTC for Gemz at the ICO. That was his only obligation.

The crowdfunders agreed to milestones with zero deadlines, and the milestones aren't even in a specific order.

But blame also falls on the many enablers. The ones, including myself, who gave Daniel the benefit of the doubt as the year flew by and so little was delivered.

The worst, however, are the ones who have silently cashed out after loudly defending this project. I have little sympathy for their losses.

It is only through collective action that we might be able to get control of the $200k that's still locked up. The ad channel is Daniel's sneaky attempt to access this money.

PatHolsg

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:05:26 AM

Just like any other scam coins, selling a dreamy scenario to gather money. But this time he did not run with it instead he decided to build an app for the big bankers to reward him and only him.

At the end of the story Daniel might become rich and you guys remain poor. Can you imagine how big getgems could be if he wasnt all over the world promoting some other app that was never mentionned during the ICO? wondering how big getgems would be if he was indeed promoting getgems instead of his shitty  app built on the back of every investors?

Heres another shitty speech promoting the app that will make him and only him money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFM4Ec8V6DY

So basically CITI bank is backing him with their customers right? what if hundreds of investors decide to write or call citi bank complaining about this little prick underground project that was built using your money? https://www.online.citibank.co.in/customerservice/grievanceredressal.htm

Stop complaining about what if, just fuckin go with it and destroy this guy reputation with them
gymnastico

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:46:22 AM

just a bit of refreshment  Kiss

I've posted this before. What can I say about this poster?

From PatHolsg on the VIRAL board:

I just want to say thank you to all the dummies who actually felt under the pressure of my fuding, I never expected to get coins this cheap even below 1k sat.

lol I just love the weaklings on this forum, see you at the next massive viral pump. Peace!

Now you get an idea of what's really going on here. You would think after posting this the first time he would leave with his head held in shame. No, he's still at it.....amazing.
PatHolsg

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:57:37 AM

just a bit of refreshment  Kiss

I've posted this before. What can I say about this poster?

From PatHolsg on the VIRAL board:

I just want to say thank you to all the dummies who actually felt under the pressure of my fuding, I never expected to get coins this cheap even below 1k sat.

lol I just love the weaklings on this forum, see you at the next massive viral pump. Peace!

Now you get an idea of what's really going on here. You would think after posting this the first time he would leave with his head held in shame. No, he's still at it.....amazing.

Lol poor kid, enjoy your holdings. I jumped in viral because bob was in it for the pump made a clear 2k$ of profit on it but there is no fuckin way ill touch gems with the thousands of bagholders in it lol.

What I love is the fact you can't defend this coin so you  go on and RING THE TROLL ALERT BELL LOL.

By the way, why would you ignore all the comments from other users but manage to answer me? Because obviously you have no arguments on your side other then troll a "troll" right? lol

So just a small reminder Smiley

-Daniel launches the ico
-he hypes his project
-doesnt deliver what he claimed he would before the ico
-take the money and start building an app called paykey which he kept underlow until som1 find out and brings it up

and by the way this coin used to trade for 10 000 satoshi due to daniels hype of the getgems app if i remember, I think i dont need to troll for the price to go lower its already 5X lower, daniel is doing a good job at it. Peace!
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:43:38 AM

PK won't get funded because of exactly what the panel criticized at 43North. The app hasn’t interested VC’s yet, and the market is only getting more crowded.

43North board was clueless and embarrassing.  Wink

The panel sounds a bit like the "troll crew" here. Watch this for a good laugh at the 43North panel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

Getgems has an "Outstanding Team" and continues to outperform. As always, get the facts from the source:
https://medium.com/@GetGems

Read all of Getgems accomplishments and you will see for yourself Getgems is right on track. The "Getgems Team" has proven time and time again they can get it done. I'm betting on it.

soundwallet

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:59:06 AM

people are losing interest in this coin~ Angry

SkryptoDude

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:54:01 AM

Call it what you will....I prefer to look at it as a buying opportunity.

lawsonvl

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:40:49 AM

Call it what you will....I prefer to look at it as a buying opportunity.

Because you have secret information like you claimed in the past?

They have already signed up Citi and 4 other banks. That was over a month ago. It's hard telling how many they have now. Banks will offer the "white label" PayKey.

Would love to get your source for that.

Kuriko

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:27:51 AM

PK won't get funded because of exactly what the panel criticized at 43North. The app hasn’t interested VC’s yet, and the market is only getting more crowded.

43North board was clueless and embarrassing.  Wink

The panel sounds a bit like the "troll crew" here. Watch this for a good laugh at the 43North panel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

Getgems has an "Outstanding Team" and continues to outperform. As always, get the facts from the source:
https://medium.com/@GetGems

Read all of Getgems accomplishments and you will see for yourself Getgems is right on track. The "Getgems Team" has proven time and time again they can get it done. I'm betting on it.

Getgems development pretty much stalled months ago, all we have now are updates about user growth and "things in the work" that would resume the situation right now dont need to have people waste their time reading every single blog announcement.

I was pretty exited by the user growth but seeing how little development is going toward the attention economy which so far consist on spammy ad channels  , heavily disapointed.

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: