Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:16:10 AM

I just want to make a point that highlights how far Getgems has come from the vision we all bought into.

If he made a Paykey version with btc and Gemz now....forgetting any fiat version. Think how amazing that would be for Bitcoin and Gemz in terms of Crypto for the masses! Ie the only way for a cross social network paymnet would be crypto and anyone recieving them would have to look into Bitcoin and Gemz if they wanted to receive the paymnet. So now you see they didnt focus on Bitcoin at all.....it's all BS. They went for the fiat money grab which will take any exclusivity to Bitcoin payments and Gemz paymnets, literally window of opportunity lost.

If you still dont think the team chose to get rich in fiat at the expense of Bitcoin vision and the community here then I Seriously do have a bridge to sell to you. It's like you are happy to accept the guy is fraud just to pump up your coins to dump. This is the time to say clearly what is right and just. I believe some of you have principles and should call out BS when you see it. I'm losing I bet far more than 90% of commenters here as I am in top 10 holder. I believed  and trusted in Daniel and his team  based on what he said and the vision he laid out and they betrayed that trust. Daniel simply wouldn't make this decision if it did t enrich him and his team. let's be real now....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:24:57 AM

I just want to make a point that highlights how far Getgems has come from the vision we all bought into.

If he made a Paykey version with btc and Gemz now....forgetting any fiat version. Think how amazing that would be for Bitcoin and Gemz in terms of Crypto for the masses! Ie the only way for a cross social network paymnet would be crypto and anyone recieving them would have to look into Bitcoin and Gemz if they wanted to receive the paymnet. So now you see they didnt focus on Bitcoin at all.....it's all BS. They went for the fiat money grab which will take any exclusivity to Bitcoin payments and Gemz paymnets, literally window of opportunity lost.

If you still dont think the team chose to get rich in fiat at the expense of Bitcoin vision and the community here then I Seriously do have a bridge to sell to you. It's like you are happy to accept the guy is fraud just to pump up your coins to dump. This is the time to say clearly what is right and just. I believe some of you have principles and should call out BS when you see it. I'm losing I bet far more than 90% of commenters here as I am in top 10 holder. I believed  and trusted in Daniel and his team  based on what he said and the vision he laid out and they betrayed that trust. Daniel simply wouldn't make this decision if it did t enrich him and his team. let's be real now....

Not bothering to read your wall of texts but you are doing well to bump the thread and promote GG with your signature...   Grin

-tb-

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:26:48 AM

You're a bottom dwelling shitcoin prick...honestly.
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:51:14 AM

I support Daniel and the Getgems team 100%. The unfounded allegations are disheartening but fixed with the ignore button. Wink

kunac

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:04:58 AM

I support Daniel and the Getgems team 100%. The unfounded allegations are disheartening but fixed with the ignore button. Wink

You are supporting fraud. Daniel and the GetGems team are violating software licence. What if Telegram block GetGems? Game over.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:44:20 AM

GetGems steals code to build GetGems app

A company that don't respect copyright also don't respect human.

You are so stupid its painful, its open source and they allow developers to build on their api, it has much more legit innovative features than just sending gemz, features that are actually useful. This shows you are just here to sterr the pot like this troll nextgencoin.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:47:57 AM

Sock puppets creating false arguments to distract people from the issue here.

Daniel enjoy selling out.....and seriously fuck you....You better hope I never see you in person.
kunac

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:49:05 AM

GetGems steals code to build GetGems app

A company that don't respect copyright also don't respect human.

You are so stupid its painful, its open source and they allow developers to build on their api, it has much more legit innovative features than just sending gemz, features that are actually useful. This shows you are just here to sterr the pot like this troll nextgencoin.

LOL, api! You are genius: programmer and lawyer in one person. Code is open source under GNU GPL v. 2 or later. They can block GetGems anytime.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:54:16 AM

Daniel, I have also been a supporter since the beginning of this project. I am also a bit concerned on what might be the fate of GETGEMS after the release of Paykey for banks(fiat)?
It is clear that we have not reached a mass adoption even after 6 months of app release(Only 20k users, maybe a bit more.) I myself have introduced about 30 new people(and they have referred more people) into Getgems and agree that I and others have benefited from it by getting gems from referrals. If people get a chance to earn FIAT via the attention economy, then I don't see any reason whatsoever to use GEMS or BTC. Even I, who love getgems system won't, because it is much easier to get fiat into my bank account instead of converting crypto into fiat. Isn't the final goal of a payment system to provide money to others? And I don't see CRYPTO as real money atm because it simply cannot buy me food or clothes where I live. So, PAYKEY for FIAT will be my target instead of PAYKEY for CRYPTO.
I have some question/suggestions:
-Why don't you integrate all three GEMS, BTC and FIAT into the PAYKEY for Getgems app? And if there are problems with fiat, Why not add GEMS and BTC only in the app?
-Why do you have the need to create three separate PAYKEY apps for BTC, GEMS and FIAT each? Just create one for "BTC & GEMS" and the other one for FIAT if there is a problem with FIAT-CRYPTO linkage.

-You should not white label PAYKEY until Getgems has reached a substantial number of users- say 100,000 or whatever number you/we can decide. At least this gives a chance to Getgems to have some sort of reach to normal people and to get a good user base.
-You should give a headstart to Getgems by only releasing the PAYKEY for Getgems with both GEMS & BTC now. And the PAYKEY for fiat can come after maybe the 100,000 userbase has reached for getgems or after some time maybe 1 year from now.
-In this way you will keep the faith of the initial ICO participants who believed in your idealism and goals-"An economy by the people for the people". Once banks enter into the "Attention Economy" model with FIAT, I assure you GEMS will lose it's importance totally.

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:19:08 AM

It's interesting how little people have scrutinized Paykey. I didn't watch the Buffalo presentation until yesterday, because I heard the judges were ignorant...

Let's look at a few of their "stupid questions":

Paykey's existence is completely dependent on being approved in the app stores. But Apple/Google have their own payment systems, and would have a strong incentive to deny PK. How do you guarantee app store approval?

Paykey's success would rely upon partnerships with a multitude of banks. But who's going to give Daniel the time of day? He's not Zuckerburg. You need influence, connections and past accomplishments to be heard, and those partnerships would take years to form, regardless.

Paykey is just too late. We already have plenty of solutions for mobile/social payments, with huge brands like Apple Pay and Snapcash that people already trust. So what if PK is cross platform? When have users ever flocked to the solution that's best for them?

Paykey could work if it was implemented into an already popular keyboard, like SwiftKey. That is, a great keyboard app that gains a useful feature. Not the horse before the cart, as what PK proposes to do.

Consider: There's failure to get inside the app store; failure to partner with banks; and failure to get traction with users.

At least we know GG/AE can actually exist. Sure, it might never become popular, but that's besides the point. There was a commitment to build GG, and it was adequately funded.

Please Daniel, get back to the original plan. PK is a shot-in-the-dark product that doesn't benefit gemz, and none of us agreed to it.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:24:07 AM

@iaminitnow06 +1 good to see someone else gets it. can I add though there is NO plan for AE on Fiat, The attention economy would only work inside Getgems app as far as I understand.

I see no and even no movement at all in the direction of the original vision. As you said having getgems and btc on one is a start and delaying USD. But do you think they want to even slightly damage their cash flow?
Once you assume they are just thinking out their 5% and how they can maximise that all their decisions are perfectly clear to me at least.

There are various options that would benefit the gems community,

1. Getgems with BTC in one app. At least the Bitcoinuser base is bigger than the miniscule one for Gemz..

2. Do not White label...simply give the advantage to crypto to build the market and the and only then allow banks to work though the app. This would mean getgems does great and so do investors....again I see they didnt want to risk revenue streams for that Bitcoin nonsense.

3. ok give your tech away white label but at the very least delay that for a year or more or till getgems builds some kind of following, 30,000 even 100,000 simply isn't enough to build an attention economy. you need to have a million or more to have anyone bother to advertise to you, let's be real now.

I see not even a hint that the team are putting our investments or the vision of Bitcoin for the masses into the equation. It's hard to hold Daniel to what he has done, he can go politician and make it seem like he hasn't but anyone with common sense knows it's black and white, they went for fiat revenue over all other things including US as a community or the wider Bitcoin community....which is why I suggest they leave this forum which they built their funding and early following.,,,only to turn around and abandon.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:54:35 AM

@iaminitnow06 +1 good to see someone else gets it. can I add though there is NO plan for AE on Fiat, The attention economy would only work inside Getgems app as far as I understand.

I see no and even no movement at all in the direction of the original vision. As you said having getgems and btc on one is a start and delaying USD. But do you think they want to even slightly damage their cash flow?
Once you assume they are just thinking out their 5% and how they can maximise that all their decisions are perfectly clear to me at least.

There are various options that would benefit the gems community,

1. Getgems with BTC in one app. At least the Bitcoinuser base is bigger than the miniscule one for Gemz..

2. Do not White label...simply give the advantage to crypto to build the market and the and only then allow banks to work though the app. This would mean getgems does great and so do investors....again I see they didnt want to risk revenue streams for that Bitcoin nonsense.

3. ok give your tech away white label but at the very least delay that for a year or more or till getgems builds some kind of following, 30,000 even 100,000 simply isn't enough to build an attention economy. you need to have a million or more to have anyone bother to advertise to you, let's be real now.

I see not even a hint that the team are putting our investments or the vision of Bitcoin for the masses into the equation. It's hard to hold Daniel to what he has done, he can go politician and make it seem like he hasn't but anyone with common sense knows it's black and white, they went for fiat revenue over all other things including US as a community or the wider Bitcoin community....which is why I suggest they leave this forum which they built their funding and early following.,,,only to turn around and abandon.

Now you are being more reasonable here and i agree to some points. To be honest i would like gems, btc and fiat aswell but is fiat integration even possible since banks dont want crypto?

Daniel if its not possible not whitelabeling it, point 1 and 3 are good suggestions Daniel. Gems and btc must be in the same app for pay key, this is an absolute must.

Daniel since you will be releasing paykey beta for getgems very soon do you have an eta when paykey for fiat only will be released, some delay like point 3 made above would be helpful.

Paykey + AE = Great for gems, bank will have NO AE from what i have gathered.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

So basically

1-daniel launch an ICO for gemz which is often compared to whatsapp in term of use.
2-People heavily invest in the project believing the app could be worth something big in the future
3-Gemzapp is in beta testing forever
4-Gemzapp so far has a shitty customer base since 0 promo was done outside of crypto ( wondering how much they paid for the ICO promotion tho)
5-Daniel and his team start working on paykey which apparently will be good for gemzapp but only Daniel and his team will benefit from the revenue of paykey ( cut the bs saying its normal they take 0.5%, the money used to fund what ever project they are building is the money gathered via the ico of gemz. They are living on the ICO gathered for gemz right now, they eat on it, sleep on it, travel on it and now their building Paykey on it but only them will benefit directly from it?)

How does that sound even good?

If we were told this 0.5% revenue was to be directly injected in gemz markets or for gemz development I'd understand but how can you take people money to build something that only you will benefit directly from?

Shady as fuckin hell i'd say.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:12:34 AM

So basically

1-daniel launch an ICO for gemz which is often compared to whatsapp in term of use.
2-People heavily invest in the project believing the app could be worth something big in the future
3-Gemzapp is in beta testing forever
4-Gemzapp so far has a shitty customer base since 0 promo was done outside of crypto ( wondering how much they paid for the ICO promotion tho)
5-Daniel and his team start working on paykey which apparently will be good for gemzapp but only Daniel and his team will benefit from the revenue of paykey ( cut the bs saying its normal they take 0.5%, the money used to fund what ever project they are building is the money gathered via the ico of gemz. They are living on the ICO gathered for gemz right now, they eat on it, sleep on it, travel on it and now their building Paykey on it but only them will benefit directly from it?)

How does that sound even good?

If we were told this 0.5% revenue was to be directly injected in gemz markets or for gemz development I'd understand but how can you take people money to build something that only you will benefit directly from?

Shady as fuckin hell i'd say.

You missed out they insult the very people who followed them from the start for even suggesting some of these facts, calling them delusion and trolling. Wanker is too nice a word for the weasel.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:19:42 AM

KurikO really, gtfo with your inflammatory remarks bloating the thread. Almost every supporter agrees how much getgems has innovated, look at its features like grouppayments, instant tipping, instant and most easiest way of sending money in the context of the conversation, bringing all this to android AND ios devices, also they have made more buzz outside crypto than the average shit scam coin this fucking forum rallies behind.

The point that here is discussed is completely about something else than your stupid arguments. Paykey is after AE the biggest innovation, thats why everyone is talking about it.

See this is what i hate about criticising such matter in the public, it attract all sort of trolls and competitors.

Nextgencoin why don't join the damn general discussion IN THE GETGEMS CLIENT and discuss it with everyone there? It has now a WEBCLIENT. Get your fcking ass off this toxic forum.

You are the dumbest investor i have seen my life. You deserve to lose your money.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:23:48 AM

KurikO really, gtfo with your inflammatory remarks bloating the thread. Almost every supporter agrees how much getgems has innovated, look at its features like grouppayments, instant tipping, instant and most easiest way of sending money in the context of the conversation, bringing all this to android AND ios devices, also they have made more buzz outside crypto than the average shit scam coin this fucking forum rallies behind.

The point that here is discussed is completely about something else than your stupid arguments. Paykey is after AE the biggest innovation, thats why everyone is talking about it.

See this is what i hate about criticising such matter in the public, it attract all sort of trolls and competitors.

Nextgencoin why don't join the damn general discussion IN THE GETGEMS CLIENT and discuss it with everyone there? It has now a WEBCLIENT.

You are the dumbest investor i have seen my life. You deserve to lose your money.

You are the single worst person for destroying any chance Gemz currency has. We are sharing facts, you are sharing nothing but your desire for the price to rise shorterm.
reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:28:34 AM

Nextgencoin why don't join the damn general discussion IN THE GETGEMS CLIENT and discuss it with everyone there? It has now a WEBCLIENT.

You are the single worst person for destroying any chance Gemz currency has. We are sharing facts, you are sharing nothing but your desire for the price to rise shorterm.

Are you a fcking investor or not?? You have 1M Gems ffs, the reason price went down is because of your fcking bullshit in open public attracting trolls.

Tell me why dont you join GetGems client and discuss it with more reasonable people?

When GetGems does well you spam the whole fcking poloniex troll box giving gems a bad name, when getgems does bad you even are worse, please dont ever invest again.
reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:35:43 AM

i really hope you lose all your money, insecure emotionally invested impatient no life turds like you are the worst of investors. how.the.fuck would anyone with such a big stake go over in a PUBLIC forum and spread essays of drama. You do this in a more closed invironment. you re the dumbest investor i have seen period.

Have you EVEN used getgems? I really doubt you even went through its features, have you even checked out the webclient? You are not even involved with the app, not even in the getgems groups. You are only whining in the ANN Thread, just another turd not caring about the technology and just in it to get rich quick.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:42:59 AM

i really hope you lose all your money, insecure emotionally invested impatient no life turds like you are the worst of investors. how.the.fuck would anyone with such a big stake go over in a PUBLIC forum and spread essays of drama. You do this in a more closed invironment. you re the dumbest investor i have seen period.

You shitstorm does more damage than paykey ever will.

Firstly I invest on real things not funding emotion on a forum. the vol of getgems is 1 btc because Gemz is getting screwed...for real...I'm mean actually...your a short term trader hoping to pump the price with positive vibes, that's not investing that shitcoin pumping.

Plus this is the first time you even mentioned another discussion was going on, what am I fucking mind reader?

So let's see what you and community come up with, I'll leave it in your hands and if nothing changes then can I blame you for actually fucking up my investment and not pretending to like you speciality is....pnd low life.
reRaise

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:50:20 AM

You shitstorm does more damage than paykey ever will.

Firstly I invest on real things not funding emotion on a forum. the vol of getgems is 1 btc because Gemz is getting screwed...for real...I'm mean actually...your a short term trader hoping to pump the price with positive vibes, that's not investing that shitcoin pumping.

Plus this is the first time you even mentioned another discussion was going on, what am I fucking mind reader?

So let's see what you and community come up with, I'll leave it in your hands and if nothing changes then can I blame you for actually fucking up my investment and not pretending to like you speciality is....pnd low life.

from your vanillacoin pumping, a shitcoin which died just shows you are way more overrated people are prasing you here.

No you can get involved at all times but your dumbass dont know how, you dont discuss every matter IN PUBLIC. Tell me how much often do you use the app?? I can bet you dont even really use it, how can you own a million gems and not be part of the gems groups in the app where devs are more active? Are you trying to bump this thread in the ann section, is that your marketing strategy? Seems you dont want to get even involved besides flexing your muscles in open public how wise you are.

Listen ill make you a deal, how much gems do you have? maybe i can arrange to buy them all from you at the current price, do you agree with that? You are just a malicious person for every project.

You have some points, but don't know where to discuss it, thats whats bothering me. Join the general discussion then, even then i dont think daniel will ever answer you again for the insult and theats you gave him.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: