Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597140 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

TomKoinify

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:20:32 PM

I wish we could delete the advertisment for other coins here..... Its amusing how desperate some folks are.

So it's not related that people who are interested in investing in a messenger with Cryptocurrency shouldn't have a look at a similar project with arguably better more pro specs? Should we hide information from investors who get a bit scared about competition and bagholding, like yourself?

You're trying to ride the Gems success to bring eyes on your project. Its thread hi-jacking, and pathetic.

ALL: Koinify's helpdesk@koinify.com is our support email for any issues or errors on Koinify's end.

I have no connection to the SENDIT project, just a user of this forum. The projects are similar and overlap and so investors might be more better served by knowing about this other app. You are only upset cause it's less BTC for your scammy flappy bird app. Yeah sure you deserve a million dollars plus for creating the most limited chat app in the world. Haha.

Your anger shows you deep intentions to make money and this is a threat to your selfish desires.

Not angry, you're comments are laughable. It's not a debate - it's called thread hi-jacking.

Other than that; I will be here answering all questions Koinify related.

---------------------------

UPDATE: We have currently sold 10,383,340 GEMZ for a total of 602 BTC! Thank you everybody for your support so far, we couldn't have asked for a better start to the token sale.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:24:41 PM

I wish we could delete the advertisment for other coins here..... Its amusing how desperate some folks are.

So it's not related that people who are interested in investing in a messenger with Cryptocurrency shouldn't have a look at a similar project with arguably better more pro specs? Should we hide information from investors who get a bit scared about competition and bagholding, like yourself?

You're trying to ride the Gems success to bring eyes on your project. Its thread hi-jacking, and pathetic.

ALL: Koinify's helpdesk@koinify.com is our support email for any issues or errors on Koinify's end.

I have no connection to the SENDIT project, just a user of this forum. The projects are similar and overlap and so investors might be more better served by knowing about this other app. You are only upset cause it's less BTC for your scammy flappy bird app. Yeah sure you deserve a million dollars plus for creating the most limited chat app in the world. Haha.

Your anger shows you deep intentions to make money and this is a threat to your selfish desires.

Not angry, you're comments are laughable. It's not a debate - it's called thread hi-jacking.

Other than that; I will be here answering all questions Koinify related.

---------------------------

UPDATE: We have currently sold 10,383,340 GEMZ for a total of 602 BTC! Thank you everybody for your support so far, we couldn't have asked for a better start to the token sale.

some people won't earn anywhere near that their whole life, but you and few fat geeks have made it in a couples of days. Enjoy taking people's money? Rich privileged elite educated kids making even more money, where did crypto go wrong?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

At the end of the day it comes down to who markets the product better with all these apps
And i have confidence in Gems

Gems team is one of the very few which i have seen in the crypto scene who can succeed, the crowdsale is going very smooth, the team is visible and active in the crypto scene, they are very organised and professional. For the first time i can say that i have high expectation.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

At the end of the day it comes down to who markets the product better with all these apps

Gems team is one of the very few which i have seen in the crypto scene who can succeed, the crowdsale is going very smooth, the team is visible and active in the crypto scene, they are very organised and professional. For the first time i can say that i have high expectation.

Why doesn't this great team that say they want to raise the accountability and quality of IPO's work on the principle that they should only get paid if the app is a success? This would prove if they couldn't give a shit about investors or not.

They should only receive BTC if they reach a milestone of downloads, I suggest at least 500,000-1,000,000 releasing an app that a college kid could do and only 5,000 people download DOES NOT DESERVE A MILLION DOLLARS!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:39:14 PM

cant we ban this spammer somehow? You should really consider to move to a moderated thread. Its not ideal but this guy is posting non-stop desperatly like a junky without his shot.

...sometimes I hate crypto when I see this mickey mouse theater attacks from other projects. Kindergarden....

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
reRaise

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

cant we ban this spammer somehow? You should really consider to move to a moderated thread. Its not ideal but this guy is posting non-stop desperatly like a junky without his shot.

...sometimes I hate crypto when I see this mickey mouse theater attacks from other projects. Kindergarden....

He is already reported
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:03:11 PM

Coindesk article said only 300-something had invested.  What?!  300 people put in $100K?  I'm sure they probably meant addresses, it's a common security practice to break up your funds into multiple addresses to prevent losing them all to a single hack.  Probably dozens of people at best.

This is no different from every IPO, it's developers buying their own coin or it's some incredibly wealthy person looking to create a rich man's ponzi scheme..  where people think throwing bags of money will produce subsequent bigger bags of money.. too bad it didn't work for Mastercoin..

Cryptos aren't for the masses anymore it's for the developers and guys who think a 'pocket change investment' is an amount bigger the annual income of most working adults.

The give away is bullshit, everybody knows it's going to be gamed by hackers in Russia and Vietnam.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

Question for Gems team

Gems can do big things, the concept shows that. I would like to know what the plans marketingswise are in promoting gems outside of the crypto community? Since the reach is common users 
karmala

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

Question for Gems team

Gems can do big things, the concept shows that. I would like to know what the plans marketingswise are in promoting gems outside of the crypto community? Since the reach is common users 

+1 constructive contribution. Also would like to know

TaunSew

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

Why doesn't this great team that say they want to raise the accountability and quality of IPO's work on the principle that they should only get paid if the app is a success? This would prove if they couldn't give a shit about investors or not.

They should only receive BTC if they reach a milestone of downloads, I suggest at least 500,000-1,000,000 releasing an app that a college kid could do and only 5,000 people download DOES NOT DESERVE A MILLION DOLLARS!

+1

All these IPOs are always scams or intended ponzi schemes.

If developers really believed in their own technology then they wouldn't have an IPO.  They would just release the Apple app now and just sell the coins without an IPO, let the free market decide if it's worth anything, let the app store tell us how many are downloading it or if anybody is actually bothering to use it.

These scam artists always have the nerve to come along asking for $1.2 million, an amount of money that can last a lifetime in many areas of the world, without showing anything for it.   This money is easy come easy go.  They hold out the hand one day and the second day are taking the private jet to the Caribbean.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:13:40 PM

Coindesk article said only 300-something had invested.  What?!  300 people put in $100K?

$100k is nothing for 300 people, you must be pretty poor to think that. Over 700 Koinify wallets has been opened

Coindesk is mentioning Gems couple times already i like that.
karmala

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:15:49 PM

Coindesk article said only 300-something had invested.  What?!  300 people put in $100K?

$100k is nothing for 300 people, you must be pretty poor to think that. Over 700 Koinify wallets has been opened

yes I aggree. Lets try not interact with those trolls. The last one also has a really ugly trust value.... iggh.

TaunSew

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:20:26 PM

A good example of an ivory tower Bitcoiner.  "$100K is nothing for 300 people".  It's not a set of averages.  Those are addresses.  Addresses =/= people.

Only a Bitcoiner thinks $thousands and $tens of thousands thinks that is a disposable amount.  Working and Middle class people have to pay income taxes, have to pay the mortgage / rent, have to pay for food, the automobile, et cetera.    To have $thousands for an on-the-whim-probable-scam investment, means that person first has to make several $tens of thousands because of taxes and living expenses.

It's pure fantasy, in your mind, that somebody is poor because they think exchanging real money for 'magical internet coins' is a good idea.  Especially when the developer here is clearly hiding secrets.

Keep on shillin', that $1.2 million cheque doesn't come into the mail slot by magic.

rwfreshmore

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:20:38 PM

let the free market decide if it's worth anything, let the app store tell us how many are downloading it or if anybody is actually bothering to use it.

These scam artists always have the nerve to come along asking for $1.2 million, an amount of money that can last a lifetime in many areas of the world, without showing anything for it.   This money is easy come easy go.  They hold out the hand one day and the second day are taking the private jet to the Caribbean.

This is the free market you fucking idiot. It's free in the sense that not a single person on this planet has to give anyone at GEMS a single satoshi. And free in that those who assume risk are under no obligation to listen to whining juveniles who have assumed none.

Did you see that Pantera has given 3.5 MILLION dollars to ChangeTip today? Give Pantera a call and let them know how fucking stupid they are. I'm sure they would really appreciate your valuable insight.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:21:26 PM

They hold out the hand one day and the second day are taking the private jet to the Caribbean.

TaunSew, buddy, the funds are stored in multi sig and get released on a milestone basis. The dev gets paid per development and doesn't own any funds at all. Yes most are scams and i have been scammed swell, but this one is definitely not.

Tom Ding (Koinify CEO) expressed "Part of our job is to help them establish things like multisig and create milestones-based vesting to make sure that developer incentives are in line with what they promised."

I haven't seen any other projects doing this, those are scams

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:25:35 PM

yes I aggree. Lets try not interact with those trolls. The last one also has a really ugly trust value.... iggh.

The loudest of the misinformed here will have zero effect on it's success or lack thereof. The app launches on iTunes this month. Free. Anonymous. Consumer friendly. Encrypted messaging that pays you to use it with a talented team behind it.
TaunSew

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:28:34 PM

Should be released right now.  As far as I am concerned it's probably a clone / fork of another messaging program made by a college student.

Using the term IPO is actually an insult to real companies.  Real world IPO often comes years after a company has a proven track record and actual products.  Average IPO / ICO on Bitcointalk is usually a scam and/or a pump & dump scheme.

reRaise

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:34:37 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 10:44:53 PM by reRaise

Should be released right now.

This guy talks like he is the ceo, calm down or go beat off some so you'll relax or do the proof of action and get free gemz http://www.nfoc.us
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:19:55 AM

NXTY Coin is tanking, maybe investors cashing out and diversifying into Gems?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: