Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:11:14 PM

We received a sending request of XXXXXXX.0 GEMZ to following address: 1PrtAAAAAAAccf5pQR2heSuw5BMNJJTKcg.

If this was not you, please reply 'NO' to cancel the request. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, the sending request will be processed automatically.

How did you get past the 2FA pop-up when you submitted your request?

I pressed the SKIP button/link.

And you must have used a browser other than Internet Explorer! After banging my head on the proverbial wall with IE, everything went fine for my test withdrawal when I used Chrome.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomKoinify

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:13:55 PM

Alts.Trade seems to be down.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

Any idea if the iOS will be coming out with the airdrop/any ETA for these releases?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:15:41 PM

We received a sending request of XXXXXXX.0 GEMZ to following address: 1PrtAAAAAAAccf5pQR2heSuw5BMNJJTKcg.

If this was not you, please reply 'NO' to cancel the request. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, the sending request will be processed automatically.

How did you get past the 2FA pop-up when you submitted your request?

I pressed the SKIP button/link.

And you must have used a browser other than Internet Explorer! After banging my head on the proverbial wall with IE, everything went fine for my test withdrawal when I used Chrome.

Yep, Chrome is my primary browser.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:26:00 PM

I just checked it: it's up (now.)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ALTS.Trade

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:26:58 PM

We had a 15 minute scheduled maintenance ( https://twitter.com/ALTSTrade )
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:47:34 AM

In respect to receiving air drop rewards from participating in the presale, how is my Koinify account linked to my Getgems account?

Does keeping ownership of my presale coins have anything to do with it?

I know this has been asked before, but I can't recall the answer.

Thanks!
Ozes

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:03:57 AM

In respect to receiving air drop rewards from participating in the presale, how is my Koinify account linked to my Getgems account?

Does keeping ownership of my presale coins have anything to do with it?

I know this has been asked before, but I can't recall the answer.

Thanks!

Also, how does the Koinify wallet work with the gems wallet and if i want to send some gems to someone else that has a koinify wallet?  How do i use my Clef with my wallet?

Thanks!
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:24:37 AM

what happens if i send gems or bitcoins to an person, thats not using the gems app?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:38:12 AM

Seems to me that Koinify after all these boasts about having multi sig wallet and 2 factor security just has a website with a wallet attached, and their security is them manually checking an email that could relatively easily be hacked by a pro hacker cause anyone who knew the Koinify wallet would also know your email, am I rite?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:05:30 AM

I am trying to withdraw the remainder of my GEMZ from my Koinify wallet. When I enter in the exact amount I have remaining, I get a pop-up telling me that I don't have enough funds. Am I supposed to deduct the fee for sending? If so, what is that amount, and why isn't Koinify doing this automatically?

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:21:09 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 05:12:11 AM by Nxtblg

I just wanted everyone to know: my test withdrawal from Koinify went through. The 1.72 GEMZ I withdrew are now in my Counterparty wallet.

Now trying to withdraw my whole stash...

UPDATE: This withdrawal, I'm still waiting on the confirm Email. For the test withdrawal, I got the confirm mail almost right away...

UPDATE 2: I got the confirm Email and replied to it with "YES".

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:23:25 AM

100% IPO, no POW?  When launch?  If POW, what algo?

100% IPO, no POW?
- 10000 million (10 billion) GEMS is the total currency supply in the GENESIS BLOCK . Eventual supply is achieved as follows: 4,500 million Gems distributed to stakeholders; 4,500 million Gems distributed as daily Airdrop rewards during ~5 years after launch; 500 million Gems reserved for bonus block rewards, promotion, marketing, bounties; 500 million Gems + IPOs will fund the network R&D and operation costs.

When launch?  - Public sell will start in September.

what algo? - The gems currency is powered by Counterparty. Every GEMS user automatically gets his own wallet, protected by the passphrase chosen on registration. The social network username is an alias to the gems address, making sending & receiving gems and bitcoins between users as easy as possible.

Thanks for the reply bud........not yet familiar with Counterparty but have heard about it.  Sounds interesting.  Will keep an eye out......I LOVE it when I see a dev release a coin from their real accounts:-)

trying to find info on this coin so far no details on algo, pos, interest, assets actual total coins and if that Q&A is your idea of a white paper?Huh  the opp says Gems relies on a Public Sell for initial distribution of the supply. The total amount of Gems in existence is 100'000'000 (100M). then this post above says 10 billion, then some where else i saw 32 million, WTF is this? my research has lead to more questions than answers???
 "This document is intended to answer questions regarding Gems High-level roadmap."" The Gems app will include an in-app wallet, one feature of which will be the ability to purchase third-party offers directly within the app at the click of a button." and that is it?Huh *** User phone number. Accounts will to provide real-world identification (a phone number) *** sorry guys good luck with this one

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:25:33 AM

100% IPO, no POW?
- 10000 million (10 billion) GEMS is the total currency supply in the GENESIS BLOCK . Eventual supply is achieved as follows: 4,500 million Gems distributed to stakeholders; 4,500 million Gems distributed as daily Airdrop rewards during ~5 years after launch; 500 million Gems reserved for bonus block rewards, promotion, marketing, bounties; 500 million Gems + IPOs will fund the network R&D and operation costs.

what algo? - The gems currency is powered by Counterparty. Every GEMS user automatically gets his own wallet, protected by the passphrase chosen on registration. The social network username is an alias to the gems address, making sending & receiving gems and bitcoins between users as easy as possible.

Thanks for the reply bud........not yet familiar with Counterparty but have heard about it.  Sounds interesting.  Will keep an eye out......I LOVE it when I see a dev release a coin from their real accounts:-)

trying to find info on this coin so far no details on algo, pos, interest, assets actual total coins and if that Q&A is your idea of a white paper?Huh  the opp says Gems relies on a Public Sell for initial distribution of the supply. The total amount of Gems in existence is 100'000'000 (100M). then this post above says 10 billion, then some where else i saw 32 million, WTF is this? my research has lead to more questions than answers???
 "This document is intended to answer questions regarding Gems High-level roadmap."" The Gems app will include an in-app wallet, one feature of which will be the ability to purchase third-party offers directly within the app at the click of a button." and that is it?Huh *** User phone number. Accounts will to provide real-world identification (a phone number) *** sorry guys good luck with this one

this coin doesn't have an algo. It is a Counterparty Asset.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:37:33 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 05:11:04 AM by Nxtblg

I am trying to withdraw the remainder of my GEMZ from my Koinify wallet. When I enter in the exact amount I have remaining, I get a pop-up telling me that I don't have enough funds. Am I supposed to deduct the fee for sending? If so, what is that amount, and why isn't Koinify doing this automatically?

I got around that block by subtracting 0.01 from my balance. That request went through, but so far I haven't got a confirm Email from Koinify. For my test withdrawal, I got the Email almost right away.

EDIT: I got the Email and just replied to it with "YES".

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:40:04 AM

100% IPO, no POW?

read this:

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/getgems-forms-strategic-partnerships-and-attracts-vc-funding/

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
TomKoinify

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:04:40 AM

100% IPO, no POW?

read this:

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/getgems-forms-strategic-partnerships-and-attracts-vc-funding/

No algorithms, no PoS, they're a CounterParty asset. 100M in circulation, 50% sold in token sale (50,000,000) -- appx 38M GEMZ of that 50M we're sold in token-sale, remainder ~12M will be burned.

Reminder To All: Withdrawals require e-mail confirmation to be approved.
sparta_cuss

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:05:10 AM

I got around that block by subtracting 0.01 from my balance. That request went through, but so far I haven't got a confirm Email from Koinify. For my test withdrawal, I got the Email almost right away.

My test withdrawal went through just fine, too.
Let me know whether you accurately calculated the sending fee. If so, I guess I'll deduct 0.01 as well and send it on.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
TomKoinify

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:07:26 AM

Let me know whether you accurately calculated the sending fee. If so, I guess I'll deduct 0.01 as well and send it on.

We're actually covering the transaction fees for you guys. There seems to be a glitch when you max out your balance in sending sometimes, we've been activley debugging it today. Hard to replicate the error locally, it does not happen every time. Apologies, but if you get that error, just deduct 0.01 and all will be good for the time being. Ill be sure to update you all when we have solved that glitch.
sparta_cuss

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:11:14 AM

We're actually covering the transaction fees for you guys. There seems to be a glitch when you max out your balance in sending sometimes, we've been activley debugging it today. Hard to replicate the error locally, it does not happen every time. Apologies, but if you get that error, just deduct 0.01 and all will be good for the time being. Ill be sure to update you all when we have solved that glitch.

Thanks for letting us know.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: