Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
Jadsmin€r

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:16:25 AM

I can confirm FCI or fortress ended today. And they truly dumped their coins today and yesterday, not only ltcd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:17:39 AM

GOOD NEWS

The wanna-be pumper scam group Fortress Crypto that I told you guys about a week or so ago to watch out for has finally dumped all their LTCD today. If anyone is wondering about todays low price.

They got caught red-handed with CannabisDark coin and even some of the members complained. Kind of turned into a mutiny.

Anyway, long story short, FortressCrypto is done. Their website FortressCrypto.com has been deleted. The RT'ers along with AltcoinTips (scam creator) and Fortress Crypto twitter accounts have of course been deleted. The very few coins they held have been dumped to include LTCD.

So with that said, those fucking scammers are finally gone. Anything that happens to LTCD will just be natural market movement as far as I'm concerned.

How do you know that they defo had a lot of LTCD and that they dumped it all today?

every coin they had left was dumped today. several people apparently had access to the wallets and someone went rogue and dumped their entire portfolio in the few coins they were invested in then that guy ran off with the money. Pretty much had zero funds so they shut down. They were going down regardless after the CannabisDark coin cluster fuck & pissed off some other 'pump/scam' groups in the process.
KMN

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:04:11 AM

OMG MY LITCOINDARK DUMP SO MUCH....WHY
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:08:15 AM

Like to hear News or Updates on Features, almost November now. Do we have some good News or we still many months away from that. And what about the latest TOR News, is it Malware, and can it hurt this coin. Is PoS going to help and what percentage has everyone agreed on. It was starting to be discussed and now it seems to be drop, things need to be done in a timely manner LitecoindarkDev ( who's job is it to make sure we keep moving forward, Why is PoS percentage not been decided. ) And i see other members offering to help that knows C++, any contacts with them. The coin has steadily decline in the last months. Is there anything the Dev can do to bring stably to the coin, or are we going to watch it bottom out and lose everyone hope and interest in this coin and community.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:03:30 AM

And good riddance to them. It makes me feel good knowing that at least some of the coins I bought up were probably coins that are now out of their hands.

I'm interested in knowing more. If you come across any links or have any other info, would you PM me please? I'm tired of seeing their kind operating their scams and manipulation. The more I can study how they do their thinking, the better I might understand how to more effectively be the fly in their ointment.

every coin they had left was dumped today. several people apparently had access to the wallets and someone went rogue and dumped their entire portfolio in the few coins they were invested in then that guy ran off with the money. Pretty much had zero funds so they shut down. They were going down regardless after the CannabisDark coin cluster fuck & pissed off some other 'pump/scam' groups in the process.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
lakala

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:05:08 AM

Many people talking about withdraw their coins from Cryptsy because of the comming lawsuit.
Because I didn't trust them for a long time, to many problems, I can give the same advice:)

Better be save then sorry.

BitNet(VPNCOIN)第二论赠币:VikSbFcj3ogVByPajAYzvuAEoWir9shYNZ
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:55:47 AM

GOOD NEWS

The wanna-be pumper scam group Fortress Crypto that I told you guys about a week or so ago to watch out for has finally dumped all their LTCD today. If anyone is wondering about todays low price.

They got caught red-handed with CannabisDark coin and even some of the members complained. Kind of turned into a mutiny.

Anyway, long story short, FortressCrypto is done. Their website FortressCrypto.com has been deleted. The RT'ers along with AltcoinTips (scam creator) and Fortress Crypto twitter accounts have of course been deleted. The very few coins they held have been dumped to include LTCD.

So with that said, those fucking scammers are finally gone. Anything that happens to LTCD will just be natural market movement as far as I'm concerned.

How do you know that they defo had a lot of LTCD and that they dumped it all today?

aaaaah that makes sense, they also fucked other pumpgroups with ULTC, people made some losses, big ones!

vicvelcro

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:07:09 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 11:51:39 AM by vicvelcro

@lakala

I'm not even worried about Cryptsy.

No decent attorney with a solid case would FUD all over the internet and give the other party (Cryptsy) any warning. It was a lame attempt to extort a settlement by leveraging public opinion against the exchange. Unfortunately for the attorney, the vast majority of people are completely unaware of cryptos and crypto-exchanges. In other words... Nobody cared.

@Furio

I bought a lot of ULTC earlier today. I was wondering what made it fall so hard and so fast.

Well, I'm glad they're gone now. As much as it would suck for the market prices, if more of the P&D groups were to get scammed by their own members and fall apart, it would end up better sooner. But we'll still have the f'ing bots...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:13:35 AM

So good to see that coins are now getting around.

http://gyazo.com/46338d47586957a4d1528760385bf62f

That top 10 must go low Tongue

temp89

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

24hr low = 0.00000649 BTC Shocked. The beginning of the end? I hope not.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:35:41 AM

GOOD NEWS

I serious doubt they dumped al there ltcd since I see not big changes at the richlist...

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:45:08 PM

24hr low = 0.00000649 BTC Shocked. The beginning of the end? I hope not.

Absolutely not, it's been a dark week for all cryptos. Even BitCoin wasn't untouched.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
vicvelcro

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:48:14 PM

Not sure if anyone remembers discussion about participating in BLOCKNET (and SUPERNET).

Consider this.
https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
And then reconsider.

BTW - sorry I haven't been around much for the past week. :>

aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:00:22 PM

Not sure if anyone remembers discussion about participating in BLOCKNET (and SUPERNET).

Consider this.
And then reconsider.

Interesting Article, and that skype conversation is interesting as well. Worth a read all.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:05:16 PM

Consider this.
And then reconsider.

Interesting Article, and that skype conversation is interesting as well. Worth a read all.

I haven't the time to read everything yet but I certainly will do it. Very interesting article. Thanks a lott for the information!

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
J9901

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:25:06 PM

And good riddance to them. It makes me feel good knowing that at least some of the coins I bought up were probably coins that are now out of their hands.

I'm interested in knowing more. If you come across any links or have any other info, would you PM me please? I'm tired of seeing their kind operating their scams and manipulation. The more I can study how they do their thinking, the better I might understand how to more effectively be the fly in their ointment.

Yes, of course. As a matter of fact, here's another scam group after you BTC.

Market Control Group: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788644.0

Its been proven that once you pay them, they will 'monitor' you, and kick you out ASAP. Basically its in their disclosure that the original members can kick anybody out at any time if they seem to offer no benefit to the group..with no refunds of course. So basically, most if not all new members get kicked out sooner than later while you lose your initial membership fee & whatever you decide to contribute during pumps.

GOOD NEWS

I serious doubt they dumped al there ltcd since I see not big changes at the richlist...

You misunderstand. I mentioned several times that the FortressCrypto fools were 'wanna-be's'. The 4 people in the top 'HQ' are just guys who met here on BCT and formulated the scam. They hyped it up on Twitter, and once fools actually paid & joined they had enough funding to start a website to make it seem more legitimate.

Again, these guys werent real whales. They were just normal traders who at most had a few BTC whose scam plan happened to work. Their actual LTCD holdings werent worth more than a few BTC at best. The rest were privately owned by each of the rest of the members and have also dumped after FT fell apart. These guys werent big players at all. They had absolutely no inside info on anything. The most inside info they got was when they would get lucky and an actual pump group would approach them to help pump a coin and FortressCrypto never did their part and just dumped on the actual pumpers that they were supposed to work with. This happened several times until they fucked over 2 pump groups at once with DarkCannabis coin. They got threats from both parties and finally shut everything down.

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:25:29 PM

GOOD NEWS

I can confirm FCI or fortress ended today. And they truly dumped their coins today and yesterday, not only ltcd.

Do you maybe know their LTCD wallet address?

Why aren't there any news about it anywhere. Like on CoinDesk, CryptoCoinNews etc?
vicvelcro

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:29:05 PM

@Litecoindark and @aleckloss

You're welcome. I hope others take the time to at least read the chat logs. Reading the BCT topic afterward kinda brings it all together a bit more plainly what is implicated. Also, the topic will give some insight into how these creeps think and how it is largely motivated by a war of egos, not just greed.

vicvelcro

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:35:29 PM

Yes, of course. As a matter of fact, here's another scam group after you BTC.

Market Control Group: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788644.0

Its been proven that once you pay them, they will 'monitor' you, and kick you out ASAP. Basically its in their disclosure that the original members can kick anybody out at any time if they seem to offer no benefit to the group..with no refunds of course. So basically, most if not all new members get kicked out sooner than later while you lose your initial membership fee & whatever you decide to contribute during pumps.

I'll digest that one later today. Much appreciated.

-a whole lot of snip-

You misunderstand. I mentioned several times that the FortressCrypto fools were 'wanna-be's'. The 4 people in the top 'HQ' are just guys who met here on BCT and formulated the scam. They hyped it up on Twitter, and once fools actually paid & joined they had enough funding to start a website to make it seem more legitimate.

Again, these guys werent real whales. They were just normal traders who at most had a few BTC whose scam plan happened to work. Their actual LTCD holdings werent worth more than a few BTC at best. The rest were privately owned by each of the rest of the members and have also dumped after FT fell apart. These guys werent big players at all. They had absolutely no inside info on anything. The most inside info they got was when they would get lucky and an actual pump group would approach them to help pump a coin and FortressCrypto never did their part and just dumped on the actual pumpers that they were supposed to work with. This happened several times until they fucked over 2 pump groups at once with DarkCannabis coin. They got threats from both parties and finally shut everything down.

Wow. Knock me over with a feather. That's one layer deeper than I thought it was. A bunch of broke scammers scamming other scammers collectively to perpetrate a scam on somebody else entirely...

J9901

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:37:13 PM

GOOD NEWS

Do you maybe know their LTCD wallet address?

Why aren't there any news about it anywhere. Like on CoinDesk, CryptoCoinNews etc?

eh? I think you're overestimating their popularity. These guys werent that popular. They started off in Twitter, and even with a spiffy looking website, they just remained there. The same 5-6 Twitter accounts posting the same FortressCrypto advertisements with the same obvious scam jargon every 10-15 mins. It was a poor PR move and actually lost them more followers and potential followers/investors than anything.  These guys were only small-time therefore CoinDesk and other crypto news site most likely didnt even knew they existed. and if they did, they probably quickly realized it was just a scam and ignored it.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: