Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
Annington

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:55:34 PM

Looks like the end is near for scam coins/ICOs.  Best dump out  and move into something safe and (hopefully) scam free like Dogecoin or Pandacoin, OpalCoin etc.  The Feds are coming ...

http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

I don't want to hear how "this is crypto, anon, the government can't touch it". Right, but they can touch Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. and "encourage" them to delist anything on their scam list ... And if the exchanges want to stand firm (like that will happen ...) good luck getting any real merchants to use a coin once they get a friendly call from a nice fellow in Washington.

Some might want to make fine distinctions between Exchanges, altcoins like Etherium, etc. but the guy on the phone with all the power in the cheap suit making $30,000 a year won't.  All the scammers love to put pics up from Wolf of Wallstreet.  Funny they never post pics from the end of that movie when it all went to hell. 

China has been itching around banning altcoins for years but hasn't taken the plunge ... exactly.  With the US taking the lead there won't be any stopping them.  Bye-bye Bter, etc.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:09:56 PM

weird how the U.S government classifies btc as two different things lol personal property then as money lol They say it isn't money though hmm what ever suits them on taxing it lol . I can see the laws will have to be rewritten to allow crypto in general to flourish instead of laws from the dark ages lol
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:50:18 PM

weird how the U.S government classifies btc as two different things lol personal property then as money lol They say it isn't money though hmm what ever suits them on taxing it lol . I can see the laws will have to be rewritten to allow crypto in general to flourish instead of laws from the dark ages lol

+1

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aleckloss

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:28:28 PM

Looks like the end is near for scam coins/ICOs.  Best dump out  and move into something safe and (hopefully) scam free like Dogecoin or Pandacoin, OpalCoin etc.  The Feds are coming ...

http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

I don't want to hear how "this is crypto, anon, the government can't touch it". Right, but they can touch Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. and "encourage" them to delist anything on their scam list ... And if the exchanges want to stand firm (like that will happen ...) good luck getting any real merchants to use a coin once they get a friendly call from a nice fellow in Washington.

Some might want to make fine distinctions between Exchanges, altcoins like Etherium, etc. but the guy on the phone with all the power in the cheap suit making $30,000 a year won't.  All the scammers love to put pics up from Wolf of Wallstreet.  Funny they never post pics from the end of that movie when it all went to hell. 

China has been itching around banning altcoins for years but hasn't taken the plunge ... exactly.  With the US taking the lead there won't be any stopping them.  Bye-bye Bter, etc.

You have 17 posts.... New account. Spreading FUD. I don't appreciate how you take such a strong stance on this as well as you promoting other other coins on here. I think you confuse ANON technology with criminal acts. The anon technology we are working to implement here would be similar to the same concept as depositing in a private bank account where the holders are protected.

You sir don't have any knowledge on SEC laws and how FINcen operates..... All of the companies that are being investigated under this new wave have legitamtely sold securites on US soil.

I normally don't call people out but this is just awful. It's our choice to adapt and adapt we shall.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:52:33 PM

plus I like how its this panda coin thing again lmao hello you have a forum for that coin oh that's right no one is in it  Grin ps thanks for the free advice but ill stick with ltcd and bitcoin .
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 10:07:13 PM

LTCD RULES!!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:49:44 PM

wah i've decided to finally start learning c++ between watching the charts, its actually quite fun  Smiley
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:34:05 AM

Does anyone know when the video contest ends?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

You guys rock keep up the good work, let me know if you want to be on the radio as I have a thing for LTCD. Slow and steady wins the race.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:51:20 AM

aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

A perfect gif for a completely speculative fear tactic post.

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:30:12 PM

Dev Team has spoken to KryptoKings re the possibility of an upcoming event and will go into further discussion with KryptoKings.
We are more than willing to stand up for interviews and shows, but only if it is a proper arrangement with no hidden agendas.

Mean While, please remember we have a video contest running and we need some more designs for the Flash Card, I got 1 nice looking design so far from Sizzors, but I need more to make a Poll.
2 GB Wallet flash Card will have a price of 14,- $ + shipping, but winner of the design will get one free of charge + 2500 LTCD on the card.

Design Print Guide:

I will post an update in a couple of days re status on the running projects, but I think you all have the feeling that the team is cooking on something and we are in a test face. More info will come soon.

Xircom

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:05:17 PM

We did it we did it!! 100 Reddit Subscribers!! Now somebody is going to win the 1000LTCD!! Im not sure how Aleck plans to pick the lucky winner but I am sure you can expect to see a post very soon about it and who the lucky winner is...

Our new goal is 200 Subscribers!! This might take a bit longer to achieve but I think we can do it... There are coins that are almost 2 years old without 200 subs so lets keep growing this community!!  The more community members we have, the more support, the more talent, and the more fun!! So if you haven't subscribed yet please take a bit of time to do so and you will be helping our coin move up the scales on coingecko and get more recognition!!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to subscribe and to contribute to the Reddit site... We really appreciate it!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:10:27 PM

We did it we did it!! 100 Reddit Subscribers!! Now somebody is going to win the 1000LTCD!! Im not sure how Aleck plans to pick the lucky winner but I am sure you can expect to see a post very soon about it and who the lucky winner is...

Our new goal is 200 Subscribers!! This might take a bit longer to achieve but I think we can do it... There are coins that are almost 2 years old without 200 subs so lets keep growing this community!!  The more community members we have, the more support, the more talent, and the more fun!! So if you haven't subscribed yet please take a bit of time to do so and you will be helping our coin move up the scales on coingecko and get more recognition!!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to subscribe and to contribute to the Reddit site... We really appreciate it!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

WOAH THEERE!! We did it! I'll be picking a winner tonight, I'll devise a way to make it provably fair. Sorry Mods, your not included.

I'll be announcing the winner tonight around 9pm Central USA time!

Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

Cheers,

Ghosty

WOAH THEERE!! We did it! I'll be picking a winner tonight, I'll devise a way to make it provably fair. Sorry Mods, your not included.

That sounds great Aleck... I hope you come up with a good system to choose the winner because we will definitely need again because I will personally put up another 1000LTCD once we have reached the 200 Subscriber level!!!  And once all the current contests have been finished we will have a fun Reddit graphics competition where anything goes... Meme's, Slogans, Fun Pics, Business Pics... Whatever you can think of!! 

Thanks Aleck for putting up your own 1000LTCD for hitting this subscriber level and thanks again to everyone who subscribed... Now go invite your friends!! : )

Cheers,

Ghosty
popticu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:17:42 PM

Many people talking about withdraw their coins from Cryptsy because of the comming lawsuit.
Because I didn't trust them for a long time, to many problems, I can give the same advice:)

Better be save then sorry.
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

Many people talking about withdraw their coins from Cryptsy because of the comming lawsuit.
Because I didn't trust them for a long time, to many problems, I can give the same advice:)

Better be save then sorry.

My advice's the same. They ahve held my coins since 18th October. Obviously they don't have them and are probably trying to find the way to pay it off from their coins. That's why the delay.

(Or in the worst scenario they are planning to file for bankruptcy so they are delaying withdrawals until then, so they wont have to process any withdrawals anymore)

Our new goal is 200 Subscribers!! This might take a bit longer to achieve but I think we can do it... There are coins that are almost 2 years old without 200 subs so lets keep growing this community!!  The more community members we have, the more support, the more talent, and the more fun!! So if you haven't subscribed yet please take a bit of time to do so and you will be helping our coin move up the scales on coingecko and get more recognition!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Nice one :-)

Btw:
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/28/tor-users-advised-check-computers-malware
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:26:44 PM

Just pulled all of my funds from Cryptsy, almost 2btc worth in different currencies. I'll report back if I can get my money out to confirm if we are having a legit issue and not a localized one.

aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:42:24 PM

Just pulled all of my funds from Cryptsy, almost 2btc worth in different currencies. I'll report back if I can get my money out to confirm if we are having a legit issue and not a localized one.

As of now 2 out of three currencies have transferred over with only BTC to confirm. It seems BTCBoy's occurence might have been isolated for now. So We don't have to worry as of right this moment that cryptsy wont process withdrawls. My LTCD Stake there was 59k and that withdrew fine.

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:24:28 PM

I have no problem with cryptsy.  I have just taken a little over 2000 ltc out and it tolk less than 10min

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: