Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

NET would be huge if everyone wasn't trying to sell it for BTC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:28:19 PM

As BTCD will be the core coin of SuperNet, does it mean that if Supernet goes up so will be BTCD, and will be to the ratio of 1:1?
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

Long Live James!

Enough with that. You sound ridiculous.

I agree, please stop that.
From reading James and capturing his down-to-earth personality, I do not think he enjoys "NXTzy" slogans glorifying his persona.
Thanks and regards,

Rodrigo

Hypocrisy is easy to find in others but hard to see in oneself. And talking on behalf of others is one of those.

None of us are perfect. The best we can do is to accept that we will find flaws in others and appreciate it when other find our own flaws

We should all work to eliminate those flaws as they are found. But not everyone is passionate about self improvement.

I strongly believe in protecting myself and self defense. . I no longer attack back when someone offends me.

We function in duality whether we realize it or not. We are utterly different people to different people, and we don't even know it.

A good friend taught me about ‘’Silence’’; Do not retaliate to people offending you immediately, instead, patiently reflect and wait, write down your own human thoughts on what you want to say to the one who offended you; then in later, read what you wrote, and if you are content; let the person know what you had put down.

And my only reason to say Long Live James was in an affectionate way.

You are all used to Trolls, Well keep the Trolls and let a good guy like me be silence, I will not write again.

Sorry if I offend you James as other talk on your behalf.

All the best to all and wish all success to Supernetwork and James!

Well that took an unexpected turn. Look man, I didn't mean to troll you or offend. It's just every time I read that I got some cult-like hero worship feelings and that is not what this whole movement should be about. It was even funny to read the first couple times but seeing at the end of every single one of your posts just started to get a bit silly. Don't feel like you cannot post here anymore, perhaps I shouldn't have said what I did so harshly. You seem like a good guy so I apologize if I hurt you. Good luck to you, friend.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 07:31:34 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 01:02:24 AM by jl777

the funding will continue for 2 more days

Could you name the exact end time/day when the ICO finishes.
48 hours from the trigger would made it 1400 GMT on Tuesday

I think one day for the voting to end at 1400 GMT on Wed
one day to distribute assets and start trading 1400 GMT on Thu

I am getting this confirmed with bter.

The voting will be to Approve or Reject

#### Proposed voting ballot
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

I will confirm this for sure when I get confirmation. I think we can start the voting process before the end of funding, just take a snapshot of votes at the end of voting. bter will setup a special voting page. For NXT AE TOKEN the following two addresses are how to vote.

ApproveBonus NXT-GR5T-8W3L-UFQP-8VFPV
RejectBonus NXT-FCHV-C8VL-YWFJ-EELVV

The last tx you do to either of the above accounts will be your vote. valarmg will have the details on what tx is supported. I think sending any message will do.

James

It is confirmed

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:52:29 PM

The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

I will confirm this for sure when I get confirmation. I think we can start the voting process before the end of funding, just take a snapshot of votes at the end of voting. bter will setup a special voting page. For NXT AE TOKEN the following two addresses are how to vote.

The last tx you do to either of the above accounts will be your vote. valarmg will have the details on what tx is supported. I think sending any message will do.

James

please add this to the OP and/or supernet page. thanks Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mrs_snow

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:18:50 PM

James

Sorry for the possibly silly question:
How I can vote (bought my tokens on AE).
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:22:14 PM

James

Sorry for the possibly silly question:
How I can vote (bought my tokens on AE).
valarmg will post the instructions, i think it will be as simple as sending anything to one of the above two addresses
if you bought on bter, there will be a separate voting page

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

As BTCD will be the core coin of SuperNet, does it mean that if Supernet goes up so will be BTCD, and will be to the ratio of 1:1?
it is very unlikely that 1:1 ratio will hold
question is too complex to have a simple answer
in fact I have no idea what the ratio will be, or whether it will even be a linear relationship

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:28:09 PM

Long Live James!

Enough with that. You sound ridiculous.

I agree, please stop that.
From reading James and capturing his down-to-earth personality, I do not think he enjoys "NXTzy" slogans glorifying his persona.
Thanks and regards,

Rodrigo

Hypocrisy is easy to find in others but hard to see in oneself. And talking on behalf of others is one of those.

None of us are perfect. The best we can do is to accept that we will find flaws in others and appreciate it when other find our own flaws

We should all work to eliminate those flaws as they are found. But not everyone is passionate about self improvement.

I strongly believe in protecting myself and self defense. . I no longer attack back when someone offends me.

We function in duality whether we realize it or not. We are utterly different people to different people, and we don't even know it.

A good friend taught me about ‘’Silence’’; Do not retaliate to people offending you immediately, instead, patiently reflect and wait, write down your own human thoughts on what you want to say to the one who offended you; then in later, read what you wrote, and if you are content; let the person know what you had put down.

And my only reason to say Long Live James was in an affectionate way.

You are all used to Trolls, Well keep the Trolls and let a good guy like me be silence, I will not write again.

Sorry if I offend you James as other talk on your behalf.

All the best to all and wish all success to Supernetwork and James!

Well that took an unexpected turn. Look man, I didn't mean to troll you or offend. It's just every time I read that I got some cult-like hero worship feelings and that is not what this whole movement should be about. It was even funny to read the first couple times but seeing at the end of every single one of your posts just started to get a bit silly. Don't feel like you cannot post here anymore, perhaps I shouldn't have said what I did so harshly. You seem like a good guy so I apologize if I hurt you. Good luck to you, friend.

Its ok I forgive you Smiley

Someone convinced me to come back

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:37:21 PM

Hello James,

I don't actually write much in the forums, I like reading more than writing as I m not IT related and sometimes being Italian sometimes I struggle to find the right words. My husband introduced me to this and we work as a team, when he is at work I check for any news or my husband call me on the phone to do a transaction. As a housewife I worry if something goes wrong when we made a transaction we lose our money and that's it. We all say we are in this because we want to change how the financial institutions control and decide what they do with our money and we have little saying.

I just want some explanations please , and trolls or miserable people keep away!

When someone hacked your bank account you are protected by your bank if anyone steal anything the bank will put it back. The big problem with crypto currency if someone hacked your wallet or exchange nobody will help you or give you the money back?  As a woman I feel not safe where my money goes and have a warranty its safe whatever its? don't you think crypto will never be accepted worldwide because of this? I do hope someone find a solution that  our money is safe even if its stolen. Also, I was always curious to know why do you chose the name of bitcoindark when its not a clone of btc? I guess its for marketing purpose but you must be very good at what you do as I can see another coin like Litecoindark doing really bad.
I did not know of bitcoindark when it was started, I only joined a week after it launched as they were asking for help from the community.

I am working on tech that will make it very difficult to be stolen by using larger M of N fragments. What that means is that if you have M of the fragments you would be able to reconstruct it. So with N of 5 and M of 3, you can put these 5 fragments in 5 different locations, including 2 that are very hard to get, eg. bank vault, trusted relative far away and have 3 that are readily accesible, eg. on your computer, one USB stick, third part from online encrypted storage. Something practical like that so even if you lose 2 of the fragments, the backs in storage are allowing recovery

Also, who is the owner of SAE next? I am not asking who but how is it he/she allowed to be added scams coins, how are we going to be better than Banks if this happens, how are we going to be accepted worldwide to normal people like me that knows nothing  about IT and as soon they join to trade they are scammed. Another thing that worry me is to see how CECVW got Lynched just because he said long live james and forced to leave. Who are we to say to people stop saying what? Is it not James who decides if he wants to hear that or not, what other people has to decide what James think and wants? I am afraid this is not the kind of environment I like to see and we do just attack the minimum chance we have, I visit other threads and see how people can be cruel and how lots of people just go against one developer, person, coin till they just hurt it beyond belief, Once or in twice occasion I heard James says that the idea of this is not to make money but to have a different system not just in the hands of a few and to be more in control of our own future, that banks didacte how we live and how we are prisoner of their loans, mortgages etc, I see people attitude quite dictatorships towards others, I see James you are quite open mind guy and accept other people views with respect as long you are not insulted etc. We all has the right to express, say and be how we were made and accept other people speech as long we are not offended and attached directly, I have a son who is Autism and for all of you who does not know what is, it is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with, and relates to, other people. I was in tears seen how CECVW reminding of my son and how he was forced to leave just because he communicate different and that made him the target of a few ''people'' I would like to think cryptoworld can change people arrogance and don't want us to be and behave one way, the way they think is acceptable.
I miss CECVW. He was very funny with his stories and I miss him. I dont think he was kicked out, just some people thought it strange about the hero worship. I am no hero and I dont really want people to be thinking of SuperNET as me as it is from the community that SuperNET will get its power. I also believe in freedom and CECVW is certainly free to put whatever he wants in his tagline.

As far as scam assets go, it is a danger and the only solution is for everyone to be very careful as to the issuer and asset ID. Also, unless I am making a specific recommendation (with asset #), then please make sure you are 100% confident in the accuracy of the info and in the issuer. I see that many people are trying to copy my market moves and blindly buying anything I am mentioning without proper homework. this is not a good plan. If you want to mimic my market moves, just buy JLH or sharkfund0 or SuperNET. you will get the same returns as I am getting. There are certainly many other asset issuers, but just be careful.

My husbands always tell me that one day we will be in total control of our own finance and freedom, that this will change the way we live now, I just hope that's true and we are all more tolerance to other people disability, race, sex.

Also, I think cryptocurrency is the future but still a long way to go to make it easier and understand to the normal user, now its not viable as its not friendly use technicaly for someone who is not into IT and also security wise. I was devastated when I lost money in cryptrush and ask my husband to stop investing anymore, as my husband is a strong headman I fail to convinced him and here I am writing.
By the end of this decade, money will be viewed quite a bit differently than now by the mainstream. We are just at the beginning of the transformation process.

Decentralization is the key to a lot more safety. However, crypto is not ready for the mass market yet, we are still working out all the kinks. In a few years though, the crypto solution will be quite easy to use for everyone and the safest way to deal with money. when the banks are holding your money and the govt says withdrawals are not allowed anymore unless it is less than $50/day, then people will realize just how safe their money in the bank is.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:40:37 PM

What do you define as a large network? And what would efficient mean for a network that size?
100,000+ nodes
efficient would mean close to optimal redundancy
still need to work out what sort of probability distribution there will be so I am not sure what "optimal" is yet

How many public/private nodes?
this depends on the users. I am counting each computer as a node and most will probably have a loopback privacy server along with the private node, then the 100+ public privacyservers, so that is 1000 clients for the 100+ privacyservers. sounds like a lot, but UDP processing will be fast and network packets are so slow compared to CPU, I dont think it will be an issue. RAM will probably be the limiting factor, but even if things have to swap to HDD it could be fast enough

I'm a little lost now Smiley
I was originally thinking there would be ~100,000 'ordinary' users, then a much smaller number of public privacyservers (100); a user sends a packet, which bounces around between the 100 privacyservers for a while (1-3 onion skins), then 'exits' the privacyserver subset of the network to another user. This may be an oversimplification, or just plain wrong, especially as I'm not sure what a loopback privacyserver is.
Assuming I have understood properly, then although there are a LOT of users, there aren't many privacyservers in comparison - 1000:1. And the optimisation needs to occur only within those 100?
I guess I was just wondering whether there was some kind of shortcut, as 100 isn't that big a number, but that depends on what acceptable traffic is, and what sort of fanout is considered acceptable.
Just trying to understand better. This is what happens when you ask 'anyone' for feedback.

every ordinary user will have to use a privacy server
i assume most will use their own computer as the privacy server
so each user will have a private node and a loopback privacy server
this means 100,000 private nodes, 100,000 loopback servers
to have a reference set of public IP addresses that are always there, there will be 100+ community run public IP privacy servers
so 100,000 private nodes, 100,000 loopback privacyservers, 100 public IP privacyservers

onion packets will bounce around all the privacyservers loopback or public IP

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:41:14 PM

What do you define as a large network? And what would efficient mean for a network that size?
100,000+ nodes
still need to work out what sort of probability distribution there will be so I am not sure what "optimal" is yet

Even Bitcoin only has ~7300 reachable nodes. I doubt that we will see above 1000. At least in the first year or before massive hype.
every wallet is a node

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

I wont add it to thesupernet.org yet because because of the bold parts... when james says that all this is confirmed I will add it.

Ah my bad somehow i didnt read the bolded part Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

By the end of this decade, money will be viewed quite a bit differently than now by the mainstream. We are just at the beginning of the transformation process.

I concur 100%.

Decentralization is the key to a lot more safety. However, crypto is not ready for the mass market yet, we are still working out all the kinks. In a few years though, the crypto solution will be quite easy to use for everyone and the safest way to deal with money. when the banks are holding your money and the govt says withdrawals are not allowed anymore unless it is less than $50/day, then people will realize just how safe their money in the bank is.

Yes: it's a lot like the Internet around 1994 or so. Back then, from what I've been able to reconstruct, the Internet itself was a real Wild West that came with a lot of perils - vicious viruses, for one - that advances in technology have largely eliminated. Also, the Internet was a lot less convenient to use (safely) back then than it is now.

Any old-timers 'round here remember the days when everyone in the know considered clicking a link you didn't know or verify to be a plain folly? The days when you had to pick your spots in the chatroom or else some yahoo would whip up an automatic-send script that would spam and clog your Email account?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

100,000+ nodes

How many public/private nodes?
this depends on the users. I am counting each computer as a node and most will probably have a loopback privacy server along with the private node, then the 100+ public privacyservers, so that is 1000 clients for the 100+ privacyservers. sounds like a lot, but UDP processing will be fast and network packets are so slow compared to CPU, I dont think it will be an issue. RAM will probably be the limiting factor, but even if things have to swap to HDD it could be fast enough

I'm a little lost now Smiley
I was originally thinking there would be ~100,000 'ordinary' users, then a much smaller number of public privacyservers (100); a user sends a packet, which bounces around between the 100 privacyservers for a while (1-3 onion skins), then 'exits' the privacyserver subset of the network to another user. This may be an oversimplification, or just plain wrong, especially as I'm not sure what a loopback privacyserver is.
Assuming I have understood properly, then although there are a LOT of users, there aren't many privacyservers in comparison - 1000:1. And the optimisation needs to occur only within those 100?
I guess I was just wondering whether there was some kind of shortcut, as 100 isn't that big a number, but that depends on what acceptable traffic is, and what sort of fanout is considered acceptable.
Just trying to understand better. This is what happens when you ask 'anyone' for feedback.

every ordinary user will have to use a privacy server
i assume most will use their own computer as the privacy server
so each user will have a private node and a loopback privacy server
this means 100,000 private nodes, 100,000 loopback servers
to have a reference set of public IP addresses that are always there, there will be 100+ community run public IP privacy servers
so 100,000 private nodes, 100,000 loopback privacyservers, 100 public IP privacyservers

onion packets will bounce around all the privacyservers loopback or public IP

Then that problem just got quite a lot bigger.
I guess it's a good problem to have.
CRServers

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:05:33 PM

Someone convinced me to come back
I was involved in this issue... So please accept my apologies also and come back to post!   Smiley

Reading this whole post took me a couple of sittings (and hours) ... but after I finished and got up with a basic understanding of SuperNET, a popular tune stuck in my mind that goes "with a little help from my friends"
Would this be part of the message that James is trying to convey?  Roll Eyes

Sincerely,

Rodrigo

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:13:32 PM

####

James

What are the current terms, ie, if the reject vote wins, what will the terms be?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:20:13 PM

####

James

What are the current terms, ie, if the reject vote wins, what will the terms be?

reject would mean as originally specified. 10% dilution to me in exchange for my assets. no working capital and no bonus for achieving 3x and 10x and a disappointed jl777

So the difference between accept and reject in the case of less than 3x is whether SuperNET has 10% of assets available to use for coinswaps and the ability to raise more funds in the future. All this working capital will belong to the SuperNET so it is not dilutive.

James

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:27:19 PM

I miss CECVW. He was very funny with his stories and I miss him. I dont think he was kicked out, just some people thought it strange about the hero worship. I am no hero and I dont really want people to be thinking of SuperNET as me as it is from the community that SuperNET will get its power. I also believe in freedom and CECVW is certainly free to put whatever he wants in his tagline.

Thanks Laura, Noashh and James, This story is for your 3.

The coin didn't seem the right size it did not look normal as it was a crypto coin. The berry coloured coin would flicker on and off also, so  I decided to clean it and left it on top of the radio. All of a sudden, my radio started to go a little crazy, like weird moaning sounds, and it wouldn't tune, and it wouldn't turn off.

I worked out that the radio was somehow communicating with the berry coloured coin, it was giving her hints in what to do as I heard voices behind the moaning sounds telling her to adjust her berry colour slightly.

I wandered what the radio was possibly trying to tell her... I looked at the berry coloured coin, but the coin looked as clueless as it ever did. I looked back at the radio, trying to hear any other sounds I may have missed, but no, still all the  moaning sounds carried on. I then looked back at my berry coloured coin and finally realised what the radio was trying to hint.

I panicked and grabbed my berry coloured coin for dear life, her life was more important than mine. I had to find a hiding place for my coin, just so she was safe from whatever is doing all of this...but where could I hide it? Then it occurred to me...My wallet? What a fantastic idea! Why didn't I think about that before?

Quick!" I yelled to my coin. Get into the safe confines of the wallet!

I realized that I knew what and who it was on the other side of the room! It was boolberry's boyfriend BTCD looking for his love!

Suddenly boolberry pop out from the wallet and  grew an antenna started to speak. Boolberry  was being summoned by  BTCD to go home to his SuperNetwork Galaxy. I became sad because I was going to miss my boolberry until she invited me come along to SuperNetwork.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:40:50 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 01:00:44 AM by jl777

It's official!

ICO will end 1400 GMT on Tuesday
voting will end 1400 GMT on Wed
trading will start 1400 GMT on Thursday

I will post bter URL for voting as soon as I get it. NXT AE TOKEN purchasers can vote already by sending any message (or donation) to:

James

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8916442#msg8916442

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: