Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
victorteoh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:18:29 AM

What's with the dump? Seems stupid.  lol

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:40:06 AM

What are the details of the purchasing of BTCD and other coins at the end of the fundraising?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
SomethingElse

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Looking for the next big thing

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:57:32 AM

I am a not really connected to James in anyway.  Here are my thoughts about James and his work.  Just a straight up honest appraisal.  As a loose follower of the NXT community I have been checking up on his updates for about 4-5 months.  

As a coder, he is decent. His best strength comes from his ability to keep on going and going and going.  This has been proven to be a sign of very successful people.  They just keep on going no matter what.  He apparently makes lots of mistakes when coding, runs into lots of problems, but he is willing to give it another try relentlessly until it works.  I think this reminds me of Satoshi a little bit.  Satoshi was meant to be a poor coder, but at least got it working.  

As a thinker, he has quite the creative imagination.  Again, this reminds me of Satoshi, but in a different way.  Satoshi very clearly knew what he was building and why.  As a troll previously stated, James just has a wet dream in the middle of the night and starts coding, and releases an asset the next day based on a barely working idea and even less of a working code.  That being said, it seems like issuing this assets drives him to make these projects come to fruition.  Something like, they paid for it so I have to build it.  I think James often doesn't even know exactly what he is building or what it will do until it is actually finished.  I think of Satoshi and James as authors.  Satoshi outlined the whole dam book, knew exactly what the main characters would be and why and what and then wrote it.  James just starts with chapter one and writes and lets the story take him somewhere, anywhere.  In a way it is a bit dangerous, in a way it is a bit beautiful.  

As a business man, he isn't very good. The asset's percentages, the asset's functions, the assest's everything isn't quite clear.  There is no clear overarching webpage describing them and how they interconnect.  Lots of little random posts here and there that a person has to research and put together in their own mind.  This is one of the reasons I think that so many people can't understand his vision.  There is no Ethereum  like webpage nicely laid out that explains everything to a newbie calming their fears.  On top of that, he is attempting something that hasn't been done before and since it isn't explained well it is hard for people to grasp.  Really, it isn't even coded yet.  Really!  He is writing it as we speak.  I am pretty sure he doesn't even know how it is going to exactly look once it is done.  

As a mover in the crypto world, this guy is revolutionary.  I watched for months and months as he said he was going to build the first decentralized trustless exchange.  The basic metaphorical holy grail of bitcoin.  No more Gox, no more shady dude far away stealing your coins.  Everybody said it couldn't be done.  Time after time he coded and talked about his problems.  Time after time he kept on going.  And even though I haven't used it, apparently its beta is out.  That yes, you can now do exchanges in what turned turned out to be an almost trustless distributed exchange where more or less nobody is ever going to steal your coins.  This is something that is way better than any other option out there.  It hasn't exactly caught on, the bitcoin community and altcoin community is quite anit-NXT in many ways, but in time I think more and more people will switch to it.  Especially once more coins are on it (I think it just has a few now).  When it has 30-50 coins, it will be a real powerhouse.  And now that he proved it was possible to build an exchange that won't rip people off, he has come up with this supernet idea.  It is a bit crazy, crazier than his exchange idea, but I am fairly confident that once it is finished, it will be more or less around what he promised it to be.  And he has set his goals pretty high this time.    

As a creator, I think he is a great conceptualist, and an okay coder, and an so-so marketer.  I think if he could get the kind of marketing that Ethereum has, he would be the hero of the land.  His biggest weakness is that he has too many projects and doesn't really see them through to the end.  He basically just wants to do the really cool and key things and leaves the rest to others to do.  He will write a really cool code with a really cool code and then just leave it out there for another to make the GUI.  Who? He doesn't really know.  Just somebody is okay.  So a lot of his projects don't have a polished face for the average person to see.  I think he believes that somebody will see the beauty of his vision and help him out and make nice GUIs since he built the engine.  His marketing kind of sucks to.  He comes up with an idea, presents it, and then midstream kind of changes his mind.  Since he is the majority holder of almost all his assets, nobody is really putting money into pumping them.  The only person financially vested in doing so is James and he is off in code land working on his next big idea, instead of finishing and marketing the last.  

The end result is that I think that eventually his tech will get polished, will get marketed, and will get used.  This whole thread reads like the original BCnext thread for NXT.  Everybody screaming scam.  Going back and reading that thread and knowing that people that pitched in $100 became crypto millionaires stings.  I think generally this has been the problem with NXT all along.  Some good ideas and good code but often very late to the marketing game, hard to get people behind it, and hard to get their product polished just right.  Too many people working in too many directions.  

As for me, I bought some Token.  It won't get the returns that NXT got as there was only 71 btc raised, but still am guessing that it will be worth something someday.  

NEM
SomethingElse

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:01:12 AM

so someone is selling tokens/btc cheaper than ico price on BTER Smiley

It might be arbitrage.  They might be buying and selling in BTCD, NXT, and BTC.  They have figured out a small way to beat the system.  The prices of each of these coins are going in different directions, up and down. 

Could just be somebody is scared. 

NEM
177sis

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:15:41 AM

It's a great plan ,,have joined

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VeU9KLBcRRFdhX5xfQMe3zb1CrS25eSrKR
Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:19:57 AM

His biggest weakness is that he has too many projects and doesn't really see them through to the end.  He basically just wants to do the really cool and key things and leaves the rest to others to do.

I mostly agree with you, EXCEPT for this. He focuses on what he does best and leaves everything else for others -- THAT's why he is successful and it's his biggest strength! He wouldn't get anything done if he would allow himself to be bogged down in stuff that he can't do very well. In his mind all his projects are really only one big project.

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
SomethingElse

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

His biggest weakness is that he has too many projects and doesn't really see them through to the end.  He basically just wants to do the really cool and key things and leaves the rest to others to do.

I mostly agree with you, EXCEPT for this. He focuses on what he does best and leaves everything else for others -- THAT's why he is successful and it's his biggest strength! He wouldn't get anything done if he would allow himself to be bogged down in stuff that he can't do very well. In his mind all his projects are really only one big project.

I agree with you. I am pretty sure that is how he frames it too.  And in the end it is not necessarily a bad thing.  But from an investor perspective, it can just be a little scary. 

NEM
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:37:15 AM

What's with the dump? Seems stupid.  lol

You realize there is 60 millions tokens arbitrary sold at 0,01 by half-god Jl777 lol it's 1000x overpriced at least.

Man, that's the price Darkcoin reached after countless months with only 3 millions supply.

Wake up sheeps.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:49:59 AM

Suit yourself ostrich

And BTCD is just another crap useless gen1 coin that is pretending to be something else : "oh look it will be a mediator between nxt and alts in the superjoke network !"

mLOL

The BTCD wallet and NXT asset exchange are two of the most innovative things I have ever used.

Just because you missed the boat, don't understand them, don't have a clue what the Supernet is actually doing, and are probably a hired hand who makes chump-change and definitely doesn't know how to punctuate, you shouldn't knock a group of people who are pioneering crypto beyond its current limits; with plenty of code to prove it. It's clearly not beneath you to do so, but you probably couldn't find your floor if your life depended on it (though it's pretty clear to the rest of us where it is).

While you "blow wind," Supernet is already making acquisitions, including a large percentage of the "Fiver" of crypto and one of the best "Freelance" crypto sites on the net. There's new, verifiable news EVERYDAY, verified/legitimate escrow services involved in the giant amount raised, and I have a strong feeling your coins and assets aren't nearly as powerful, communicative, ballsy or profitable.

If you had any balls at all, you'd put your money where your mouth is and take James up on his generous bet offer. You likely can't afford to, however.

If you aren't a hired hand, you sadly didn't read far back enough through the GIANT tome of fully community-verified information readily available to even know what I am talking about.

Feel free to keep making a total fool of yourself. Wink

+1

How is the BTCD wallet innovative ? it's just a friggin' basic qt with promises Roll Eyes
Nxt asset exchange is innovative yes.

I don't say that James has wrong ideas, but rather that he has too many, he's flooding and diluting crypto money with his countless assets just based on promises at indecent prices while nothing is done yet.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:52:31 AM

how many sold tokens till now?

IOTA
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:56:05 AM

As a coder, he is decent.

You've got to be kidding about this part. Just decent? He's a coding prodigy. I have no clue how he manages to write as much code as he does, a 20 person software company of normal coders would be struggling to keep up with his output. And his software does stuff that most people would consider impossible if they didn't see it in action.
Bob81

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:00:19 AM

I regarded TOKEN under NXT-AE.
The whole volume of TOKEN is so big that I'm doubting about it. It seems to me not so realistic that others Assets.

Is there a certain reason why Tokens volume is about that high?

victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:32:27 AM

Got myself some cheap superNet from this FUD  Grin

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:36:34 AM

I regarded TOKEN under NXT-AE.
The whole volume of TOKEN is so big that I'm doubting about it. It seems to me not so realistic that others Assets.

Is there a certain reason why Tokens volume is about that high?

All the unsold tokens will be destroyed after the sale is over, disregard the total number on NXT AE, it will be much less.
SHossain

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:54:02 AM

Missed the cheap TOKENs this morning Sad
Graffenwalder

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:56:34 AM

http://oi59.tinypic.com/21amr6t.jpg

It might be arbitrage.  They might be buying and selling in BTCD, NXT, and BTC.  They have figured out a small way to beat the system.  The prices of each of these coins are going in different directions, up and down.  

Could just be somebody is scared.  

2014-09-13-14:00:01-GMT SOLD 233668.10928301 TOKEN + 204546 from NXT AE
GOT 1039.51657932 BTC, 10335895.31464694 NXT + 25'605'512.67989353, 18256.01303264 BTCD, 621425.55810361 CNY
5403 VIA

I am caught up and now start the debuggings, so will not be checking here for a while.

James

The total value of this at current prices would be:
NXT 35.941.408 x 0.0000821 = 2950.79
BTCD 18256 x 0.0139=.            253.75
CNY 621425/2910=.                  213.54
VIA 5403 x 0.00034=.               1.84
BTC                                         1039.51
Total= 4459.43 BTC/ 438214= 0.01017 per token.

So this is what the buy wall for token would look like at the moment, this sell order would be above the buy wall.

The buy wall for Unity would be higher, but it would be lower than 0.0128 BTC earlier mentioned, because of the recent NXT dive.
SomethingElse

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:48:41 PM

You've got to be kidding about this part. Just decent? He's a coding prodigy. I have no clue how he manages to write as much code as he does, a 20 person software company of normal coders would be struggling to keep up with his output. And his software does stuff that most people would consider impossible if they didn't see it in action.

So, the post was just my appraisal.  I am by no means an expert when it comes to coding.  In fact, I don't know anything, so I'll admit that anything I wrote on the topic or am about to write might be off base.  I have heard enough times and have seen from his posts that the amount of code he writes is prolific.  I have heard time and time again that nobody can code as much as he can and I generally believe it.  My appraisal as decent (this isn't bad btw) comes from his own words of constant referring to himself as "Just a C programmer".  If he said he had mastered the top 5 languages, I would be more impressed and move him more into the "prodigy" zone.  He also regularly leaves posts about how he coded something, got it to work but it turned out to be sloppy, so he did it all over again from scratch to make it clean.  That kind of determination and perseverance is the key to success.  Most every time I would prefer to support a decent highly motivated and relentless coder over a really good but lazy and uninterested dev.  

Disclosure: I bought 1/2 bitcoin of Token.

NEM
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 01:08:30 PM

So, the post was just my appraisal.  I am by no means an expert when it comes to coding.  In fact, I don't know anything, so I'll admit that anything I wrote on the topic or am about to write might be off base.  I have heard enough times and have seen from his posts that the amount of code he writes is prolific.  I have heard time and time again that nobody can code as much as he can and I generally believe it.  My appraisal as decent (this isn't bad btw) comes from his own words of constant referring to himself as "Just a C programmer".  If he said he had mastered the top 5 languages, I would be more impressed and move him more into the "prodigy" zone.  He also regularly leaves posts about how he coded something, got it to work but it turned out to be sloppy, so he did it all over again from scratch to make it clean.  That kind of determination and perseverance is the key to success.  Most every time I would prefer to support a decent highly motivated and relentless coder over a really good but lazy and uninterested dev.  

The irony, I think, is to be found in your sig.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:09:52 PM

hmm they're multiplying. is this the end for the ICO ?
https://bter.com/trade/TOKEN_BTC

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
SomethingElse

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:25:17 PM

The irony, I think, is to be found in your sig.

I am not sure what the irony is.  I sometimes get lost on meanings in the internet.  I am indeed looking for the next thing.  That is totally congruent with my nature and that is why I am here discussing what very well might be the next big thing.  BTW, I first bought one of Jame's offerings months ago and now have 4 different ones.  When I talk about him, I am genuinely trying to give an honest feel for the guy, both the good and the bad.  Lots of people on here are pumping him to be out of this world, and trolls are screaming scam.  I was trying to give a voice of reason from somebody who has followed him and actually sent messages back and forth with him (under a different name) going back months, long before any of this was ever even thought of.  BTW, he was very good at answering my questions very clearly.  His normal writing often goes over my head, but when I asked clearly for what I was trying to understand, he wrote back very well. 

NEM
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: