Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:15:26 PM

Proposal:

What about seeding NEW coins being developed with unique features? Devs could make their proposals and maybe one or more are chosen for funding.

This is huge in so many ways..
Exactly.

This is how Atomic was born

James

Hi guys,

would you recommend to invest in atomic coin and why?

Long Live James!
not until more is known and not until the price is available at a reasonable rate. The NXTventure dividend receivers are not wanting to sell any Atomic at low prices.

Atomic is early stage risky investment, so only invest what is easy to lose for a chance it is becoming big gain in the future and only after you are comfortable with the tech.

I am not doing any tradings and I am advising peoples to wait until more details are available. I take no responsibility for any tradings and I am not doing any Atomic selling myself.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:18:36 PM

Proposal:

What about seeding NEW coins being developed with unique features? Devs could make their proposals and maybe one or more are chosen for funding.

Exactly.

James

Hi guys,

Long Live James!
not until more is known and not until the price is available at a reasonable rate. The NXTventure dividend receivers are not wanting to sell any Atomic at low prices.

Atomic is early stage risky investment, so only invest what is easy to lose for a chance it is becoming big gain in the future and only after you are comfortable with the tech.

I am not doing any tradings and I am advising peoples to wait until more details are available. I take no responsibility for any tradings and I am not doing any Atomic selling myself.

James

Thanks James, I bought bitmark when you mentioned here and I am making big money.

Long Live James!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

Apologies if this has been answered already, but I haven't really parsed the entire thread yet:
How exactly will dividends/revenues be paid to UNITY holders?

Cheers,
~ Myagui
Good question ... I would like to know as well since I have several hundred tokens and plan to hold UNITY long term. How will dividends/revenues be paid to UNITY holders?
valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:20:01 PM

Hi guys,

Long Live James!

Because only 10% of it has been released and likely most of those who have it are hodlers, it's probably not a good idea to buy now. Should probably wait until CryptoAxe/James release more of the asset to find it's true market value.

I know nothing about Atomic, and how useful or valuable it is, I'm only basing this on the current distribution of the coin, which would tend to give it an inflated price. (I don't intend this as a knock against Atomic at all.)

But who knows? Maybe the information released tomorrow will make the price skyrocket, and perhaps James/CryptoAxe hold on to their percentages until the technology matches expectations.
Continental

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:22:55 PM

Proposal:

Exactly.

James

Hi guys,

Long Live James!

Do you have a link to Atomic thread?
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:27:06 PM

Proposal:

Exactly.

James

Hi guys,

Long Live James!

Do you have a link to Atomic thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780833.0

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:51:17 PM

Apologies if this has been answered already, but I haven't really parsed the entire thread yet:

Cheers,
~ Myagui
Good question ... I would like to know as well since I have several hundred tokens and plan to hold UNITY long term. How will dividends/revenues be paid to UNITY holders?

If you have SuperNET asset in your NXT account, it will automatically arrive. If you have it on deposit at an exchange, then the exchange will receive the automatic dividend and they will need to support allocating it among the depositors. bter will be implementing this dividend redistribution. If you have SuperNET deposited to another exchange make sure they are supporting this redistribution

James

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:54:44 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

If you have SuperNET asset in your NXT account, it will automatically arrive. If you have it on deposit at an exchange, then the exchange will receive the automatic dividend and they will need to support allocating it among the depositors. bter will be implementing this dividend redistribution. If you have SuperNET deposited to another exchange make sure they are supporting this redistribution

James

Heh. Those staking "technical" issues Cryptsy have been having with BTCD? Imagine those on steroids for UNITY...
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:10:55 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

James

Would we be made aware of when a dividend would be calculated? Would suck to move all my unity from bter to nxt and find out i just missed out on the dividend  Grin

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:14:12 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

James

Thank you for the quick response James.

Please expand a bit further on this same matter.

I suppose that the most pertinent questions are:
 - what is the projected interval for dividend distribution? (daily, weekly, monthly, something'ly)
 - what form can/will the dividends take? (UNITY, BTC, % of PoS coins generated by SuperNET holdings, you've-been-goxxed postcards, etc)

Cheers,
~ Myagui

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:37:21 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

James

Thank you for the quick response James.

Please expand a bit further on this same matter.

I suppose that the most pertinent questions are:
 - what is the projected interval for dividend distribution? (daily, weekly, monthly, something'ly)
 - what form can/will the dividends take? (UNITY, BTC, % of PoS coins generated by SuperNET holdings, you've-been-goxxed postcards, etc)

Cheers,
~ Myagui
The dividends would be allocated to the holders of the asset at a specific block. There is some small chance that if you make a transfer from bter to your NXT account right at the critical time, then you would not get credited for the dividend, but this is an edge case and would not be expected. Any such mishaps I am sure will be properly handled

The dividends will most likely be NXT or BTC equivalent (mgwBTC). Assuming the exchanges are supporting the currency, it is possible for mgwCOIN to also be sent as a dividend as it is equivalent to the corresponding coin and the exchange would get the actual coins sent to them instead of the mgw asset that corresponds to the coin. Since bter especially is now supporting NXT assets for trading (and deposits), it is also possible to issue assets as dividends like NXTventure is doing, however I am not planning on this now as the revenues being generated by SuperNET is expected to be in crypto.

The timing initially will be when there is a meaningful amount to dividend out. I think a couple months after the InstantDEX is live is a good estimate, so I am hoping to make a xmas time first dividend. Once things are going smoothly it will become a regularly scheduled event.

I do want to go to an on-demand dividend schedule where all SuperNET assetholders can decide when they want to receive their accrued dividends. This would change the dividend earning from being based on a specific blocktime to the duration held and requires some significant accounting, but assuming that there will be more than the 1% available then I expect to be able to hire someone to do this. Once this is in place then I am seeing a "dividends" section in the GUI where you can click a button to see how much you have earned and another to ask for the distribution. This way, the decision of when you are willing to pay for the txfee to receive the dividend is up to you

James

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:38:28 PM

Please explain me how do you want DDoS a decentral system ? The whole idea about crypto currency is that it is a decentral system not like the FIAT one. The only thing you can DDoS is Central Exchange system as far i know is Supernet part of NxT exchange system which is already decentral and leaves the Attackers no chance for them to do anything.

Of course it is possible. You flood the network with transactions. The network should be able to respond to this and black list the node doing this though.

But, I can't take a sockpuppet account seriously. Be a man and post under you main account "youareanidiot" or whatever you name is.

I wrote "DDoS the anonymity". If you had any technological clue, you would understand that James' proposal to broadcast to all nodes such as Bitmessage incurs a resource cost that rises as the square of the number of nodes. Surely James has by now realized this, as we notice he has stated this mode might be used only sparingly. I've been waiting months for him to realize this. Next he will realize some more technological problems he may not yet realize, e.g. Sybil attacks. This is the problem with trusting someone who can't write a coherent whitepaper outlining all the technical issues and his specific solutions.

Nodes Squared = Messages sent on the network
1 x 1 = 1
2 x 2 = 4
3 x 3 = 9
4 x 4 = 16
256 x 256 = 65,536
1024 x 1024 = 1,048,576
only the directory info is broadcast and only within each coin network.

Now when a new node appears, it will need to have its info sent to N nodes, but this propagates using the standard bitcoin message protocol.

As far as overall network bandwidth load, a new node appearing adds a minimum N/2 kilobytes of bandwidth as the pubaddr info packet is about half a kilobyte. Assuming 8 to 1 redundancy to fully propagate (I am expecting a lot smaller number) this is an average load of 4 kilobytes per node per new user joining the network, since the total bandwidth is spread across the N users.

So, how much load is this?

Let us assuming that 10,000 users are exiting and rejoining everyday. Pretty extreme case as I personally keep the wallets running nonstop to stay in sync. Since I am being super conservative on the 8:1 and 100% users, let us ignore population concentrations during certain GMT times and see what the average load is for the entire day:

10000 * 4KB (32 kbits) / 86400 = 3.7 kilobits per second

This is no big disaster as even if it is 10 times more, 37 kilobits/sec is not great, but still not anything close to a problem.

Also, this is assuming 100% of the user's of the participating coin networks are actively using SuperNET. Since it is an option the actual number will be less than 100%.

Once the directory info is broadcast, then the privacyServers are making direct UDP routes between any two SuperNET nodes.

Please explain to me a specific method of attacking using Sybil. Each SuperNET API request is signed by the sending account and if it is not from the expected acct, it would be ignored. Unsolicited requests would be associated with the sybil'ed acct which by definition would have no history, so I am looking forward to how a smart guy like you is able to make a sybil attack.

It is possible for a specific privacyServer to be flooded, but in this case the user can switch to a different privacyServer. If hostile forces are starting to attack the SuperNET, then there will be a new market for privacyServer vendors offering hardened privacyServers for SuperNET users to use. If these attackers are just hypothetical, then people can run with the localhost privacyServer. Maybe I will just make it so that the users are randomly selecting from the list of all available privacyServers for each request. Actually this is a good way to increase the anon factor by delinking comms between a node and its privacyServer.

Thank you for your criticisms! They might not be so accurate, but they are making me think to improve the SuperNET. I look forward to the detailed explanation of the method for a sybil attack.

James

See ladies and gentlemen, James is always two steps ahead. He actually created a sockpuppet account to troll himself so that he could add even more innovation to Supernet. Wink
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:38:55 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

James

Would we be made aware of when a dividend would be calculated? Would suck to move all my unity from bter to nxt and find out i just missed out on the dividend  Grin
just follow this thread, there will be advance notice

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:41:15 PM

The timing initially will be when there is a meaningful amount to dividend out. I think a couple months after the InstantDEX is live is a good estimate, so I am hoping to make a xmas time first dividend. Once things are going smoothly it will become a regularly scheduled event.

James

Will there be a way to view the outstanding balance of dividends?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:52:09 PM

Please explain me how do you want DDoS a decentral system ? The whole idea about crypto currency is that it is a decentral system not like the FIAT one. The only thing you can DDoS is Central Exchange system as far i know is Supernet part of NxT exchange system which is already decentral and leaves the Attackers no chance for them to do anything.

Of course it is possible. You flood the network with transactions. The network should be able to respond to this and black list the node doing this though.

But, I can't take a sockpuppet account seriously. Be a man and post under you main account "youareanidiot" or whatever you name is.

I wrote "DDoS the anonymity". If you had any technological clue, you would understand that James' proposal to broadcast to all nodes such as Bitmessage incurs a resource cost that rises as the square of the number of nodes. Surely James has by now realized this, as we notice he has stated this mode might be used only sparingly. I've been waiting months for him to realize this. Next he will realize some more technological problems he may not yet realize, e.g. Sybil attacks. This is the problem with trusting someone who can't write a coherent whitepaper outlining all the technical issues and his specific solutions.

Nodes Squared = Messages sent on the network
1 x 1 = 1
2 x 2 = 4
3 x 3 = 9
4 x 4 = 16
256 x 256 = 65,536
1024 x 1024 = 1,048,576
only the directory info is broadcast and only within each coin network.

Now when a new node appears, it will need to have its info sent to N nodes, but this propagates using the standard bitcoin message protocol.

As far as overall network bandwidth load, a new node appearing adds a minimum N/2 kilobytes of bandwidth as the pubaddr info packet is about half a kilobyte. Assuming 8 to 1 redundancy to fully propagate (I am expecting a lot smaller number) this is an average load of 4 kilobytes per node per new user joining the network, since the total bandwidth is spread across the N users.

So, how much load is this?

Let us assuming that 10,000 users are exiting and rejoining everyday. Pretty extreme case as I personally keep the wallets running nonstop to stay in sync. Since I am being super conservative on the 8:1 and 100% users, let us ignore population concentrations during certain GMT times and see what the average load is for the entire day:

10000 * 4KB (32 kbits) / 86400 = 3.7 kilobits per second

This is no big disaster as even if it is 10 times more, 37 kilobits/sec is not great, but still not anything close to a problem.

Also, this is assuming 100% of the user's of the participating coin networks are actively using SuperNET. Since it is an option the actual number will be less than 100%.

Once the directory info is broadcast, then the privacyServers are making direct UDP routes between any two SuperNET nodes.

Please explain to me a specific method of attacking using Sybil. Each SuperNET API request is signed by the sending account and if it is not from the expected acct, it would be ignored. Unsolicited requests would be associated with the sybil'ed acct which by definition would have no history, so I am looking forward to how a smart guy like you is able to make a sybil attack.

It is possible for a specific privacyServer to be flooded, but in this case the user can switch to a different privacyServer. If hostile forces are starting to attack the SuperNET, then there will be a new market for privacyServer vendors offering hardened privacyServers for SuperNET users to use. If these attackers are just hypothetical, then people can run with the localhost privacyServer. Maybe I will just make it so that the users are randomly selecting from the list of all available privacyServers for each request. Actually this is a good way to increase the anon factor by delinking comms between a node and its privacyServer.

Thank you for your criticisms! They might not be so accurate, but they are making me think to improve the SuperNET. I look forward to the detailed explanation of the method for a sybil attack.

James

See ladies and gentlemen, James is always two steps ahead. He actually created a sockpuppet account to troll himself so that he could add even more innovation to Supernet. Wink
I have never made a sockpuppet, no time for such games, but I do appreciate the humor Smiley

This poster is suffering from a well known condition called dev-envy, this is when one dev wishes his ideas were as big as another devs. It is hard to think logically when in an emotional state, but still when a smart dev is making some analysis I am always careful to see if there is some truth contained in the missive.

Now the security and privacy is of course of paramount importance and I am publishing all the source code in realtime. Since Friday I have made over 200 commits, mostly tracking down some system incompatibilities. Turned out it was some change made in libuv over recent months! Now libuv is a fantastic package and I love it, but it is quite complex and quickly changing, so I made a snapshot from the version that is compatible with SuperNET and added that to the repo. I also added the libnacl source to the repo so that the only requirements for the system are clang and curl.

Now I am somewhat concerned about this "sybil attack" as I do not understand how it is possible. So maybe I am totally an idiot like my critic says and I am hoping for some clarification. This is the perfect chance to prove that I am indeed an idiot, so I hope this is enough incentive for the posting of these details. When I dont understand something, it is quite possible I am missing an obvious thing. So if anybody can conceptualize a sybil attack against any part of the SuperNET, please post.

I am reworking this code today, so this is perfect timing.

I debated the requirement for every SuperNET API call to be tokenized, but the support is there and it does add some CPU overhead to the creation of it, so this makes any sort of flood a bit more expensive. Also the encrypted packets are ignored by all but the node it is addressed to, so it will cost a bit of overhead to verify it is not intended for the particular node, but this also means a tokenized and properly encrypted packet must be made to each node.

So, we have this sybil using S different accounts, but all of these need to be real accts and if there is no history (or funds) in it, then the dest node would just ignore it.

Anyway, I look forward to be shown an idiot as this will make the SuperNET stronger. SuperNET should not just be what I envision it to be. Already I am seeing many ideas I never thought of and probably never would have. At some point I would just need to approve already working SuperNET API additions based on common sense and test results.  This is as it must be! I look forward to that day.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:53:03 PM

James

Will there be a way to view the outstanding balance of dividends?

Next year after the person hired to do this is finished, this is the plan
I like the idea of on-demand dividends, it just makes so much sense

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:19:20 PM

i love me some starbucks lattes

~CfA~

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:27:26 PM

i love me some starbucks lattes

~CfA~
Maybe we can do a deal with Starbucks to make latte dividends Smiley

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:55:00 PM

Here are the seven proposed to be on the Authorization Committee as described in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8748412#msg8748412

Dom P
EvilDave
Emoneyru
n3lz0n
Steve
idev
pnosker

I believe all but "Steve" have the same handle in BTT and NXT, hopefully this will be confirmed.

So if there are any objections to any of these from serving on the Authorization Committee, now is the time to object

James

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:25:09 PM

Here are the seven proposed to be on the Authorization Committee as described in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8748412#msg8748412

Dom P
EvilDave
Emoneyru
n3lz0n
Steve
idev
pnosker

I believe all but "Steve" have the same handle in BTT and NXT, hopefully this will be confirmed.

So if there are any objections to any of these from serving on the Authorization Committee, now is the time to object

James

Are any of them the SuperTraders?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: