Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:44:42 AM

No need to pay me.  I'll do it for free.  

Correct me where I'm wrong and back me up where I'm right and I'll monitor the thread as frequently as I can.
Thanks!!!!

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:47:12 AM

James maybe it is time to close this thread and get out of Marketplace.
Create a new moderated thread in the announcement section.
the BTT mods moved the ANN to marketplace, without any explanation
I doubt they will let any SuperNET thread live in the ANN
so if we move it will be to superNET forum
James

Yes let's move on to the SuperNET forum.
Create different threads and FAQ for noobs.
Hire some staff to contain the flow of FUD.

You need to keep calm and focus on coding.
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:51:52 AM

I think when a buy wall on BTer is promised as part of large ico, it should be there. Especially when so much of this ico is based on trust and faith.

Ignoring the two individuals who were trying to fud yesterday, there were a number of people genuinely concerned, asking reasonable questions, and expressing their worries.

They were met with derision and a bit of a tizzy fit by dev, who said fine, you want me to delay coding? 2 months? 6 months?  

This is unfortunate. Bit of a tantrum imo. As an investor i found it very disturbing.

If you are going to be understaffed on a long weekend great. But when a problem arises (buy wall not in place as promised) you fix it. And you don't complain that you should have been allowed to do something else in peace.

In this case, the dev pivoted and directed his energies towards fixing the buy wall. Excellent. But the subsequent lashing out at investors and threats of code delay are completely out of place.

You are running the 3rd largest ico in crypto ever. Substantial money involved, for you and for everyone. Staff it correctly, make it work, that's what is required when playing on this level.

JMHO.
jl777fan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:52:09 AM

let's move on to the SuperNET bbs
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 07:40:28 AM

Thank you UNO_owner.
I'm sure others, myself included, will aim to chip in as we can. But having someone take point on this is very helpful and reassuring.
Perhaps if you publish your address you will see some gratitude.
whetherman

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:45:32 AM

Retreating to a private forum is perhaps a counterproductive move for an asset that aims to a bridge builder in the crypto community?
whetherman

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:03:07 AM

Humans have choice. This exercise of free will determines ones' reality. Dev can choose whether or not he spends the day checking this forum, or doing the coding required to pull off what he has promised.

The notion that we must rush about filtering everything that might reach the dev's delicate ears is - again - adding to the atmosphere of cult and leader here.

Dev is obviously a smart guy. Needs to up his game on what he chooses to focus on. Just like any leader in any large endeavor.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:07:37 AM

James

Yes let's move on to the SuperNET forum.
Create different threads and FAQ for noobs.
Hire some staff to contain the flow of FUD.

You need to keep calm and focus on coding.

Not the best idea at this point, I think. BTT is the most popular forum and SN needs some attention.

I remember there was a special section where you can ask moderators about something. Anybody knows where is it?

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:10:44 AM

Humans have choice. This exercise of free will determines ones' reality. Dev can choose whether or not he spends the day checking this forum, or doing the coding required to pull off what he has promised.

The notion that we must rush about filtering everything that might reach the dev's delicate ears is - again - adding to the atmosphere of cult and leader here.

Dev is obviously a smart guy. Needs to up his game on what he chooses to focus on. Just like any leader in any large endeavor.

Why not post with your normal account? Why hide behind a new account?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

whetherman

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:19:08 AM

Interesting question. If I was fudding the answer would be obvious. But I am not. So what does that tell you about the atmosphere here?

I am surely not doing it because i enjoy the 6 minute delay.

If the dev wants others to help out, there are a lot of smart committed guys here who can do the job. He needs to reach out and explicitly empower said people. And he needs to stop taking bait & girding for battle at every perceived slight.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:24:01 AM

I asked moders why did they move the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=800795.new#new

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:31:26 AM

Interesting question. If I was fudding the answer would be obvious. But I am not. So what does that tell you about the atmosphere here?

If the dev wants others to help out, there are a lot of smart committed guys here who can do the job. He needs to reach out and explicitly empower said people. And he needs to stop taking bait & girding for battle at every perceived slight.

So I am supposed to just code but if I ignore something so important as the missing buywall on a weekend, it is not acceptable either. which is it? Am I supposed to be worried about investor questions or to just ignore it and code?

If I just didnt check this thread, I would be able to code, but then what happens on a weekend when a buywall emergency happens?

You are saying I need to do two mutually exclusive things. For someone that is smart, you know this is not possible. When there are 4 pages of posts on something, I should just ignore it?

James

P.S. Did you not see that I was asking for help, that I empowered UNO? It seems you are not giving me any credit for dealing with the situation

whetherman

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:35:06 AM

Well. When you read Shakespeare, it's usually about halfway into the third act that one feels the storm clouds gathering. The sensation that something is wrong with how the protagonist is approaching events begins to send the faintest of feelings up your spine. And it's about that time that some mysterious figure appears, cloaked to conceal his identity, and tries to put words on what is wrong.

That messenger is usually cloaked because he is very close to the protagonist in some way. And he sees an impending problem. But to speak openly would also be a problem.

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:52:06 AM

Well. When you read Shakespeare, it's usually about halfway into the third act that one feels the storm clouds gathering. The sensation that something is wrong with how the protagonist is approaching events begins to send the faintest of feelings up your spine. And it's about that time that some mysterious figure appears, cloaked to conceal his identity, and tries to put words on what is wrong.

That messenger is usually cloaked because he is very close to the protagonist in some way. And he sees an impending problem. But to speak openly would also be a problem.

I really don't think we're there.
For the sake of clarity, jl777 is not Caesar here, either  Smiley
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:55:40 AM

what do you suggest?

I cannot both be responsive to investor requests/demands and also be coding 18 hrs per day. If I dont do the latter, it will not be easy to keep the schedule. If I do not do the former, well, people get very nervous when their money is involved and I dont want people feeling this funny Shakespeare feelings

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:58:13 AM

So I am supposed to just code but if I ignore something so important as the missing buywall on a weekend, it is not acceptable either. which is it? Am I supposed to be worried about investor questions or to just ignore it and code?

If I just didnt check this thread, I would be able to code, but then what happens on a weekend when a buywall emergency happens?

You are saying I need to do two mutually exclusive things. For someone that is smart, you know this is not possible. When there are 4 pages of posts on something, I should just ignore it?

James

P.S. Did you not see that I was asking for help, that I empowered UNO? It seems you are not giving me any credit for dealing with the situation

I think the criticism is about how much attention and energy you put into dealing with that buywall issue. You could address that issue once and ignore any future posts about it.
you would think it would, but the trolls did a good job and non-trolls were starting to get nervous so I had to get buy walls in place and that took hours to get the million NXT freed up

James

P.S. Do you really think I can just post once about something?

josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:26:48 AM

NEODICE dividend:
I have UNITY in Bter but withdrawall is disabled: are we going to receive the dividend in Bter? what is it necessary to do?

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/%28pre-ann%29-neodice/msg108592/#msg108592

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:34:16 AM

NEODICE dividend:
I have UNITY in Bter but withdrawall is disabled: are we going to receive the dividend in Bter? what is it necessary to do?

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/%28pre-ann%29-neodice/msg108592/#msg108592
Yes,just wait for bter distribute neodice to your account.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:34:42 AM

I think the criticism is about how much attention and energy you put into dealing with that buywall issue. You could address that issue once and ignore any future posts about it.

..how about jl777 simply put his word on the buywall issue in the OP - that way he can go on with the coding and the rest of us here can simply link the bashers to that OP comment of jl777 ?

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:40:44 AM

James
Move toSuperNet Forum

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: