Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:59:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659756 times)
Futune

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:08:34 PM

OMg I just noticed that my mining payout for each block can go into negative!? Is anyone also experiencing this? My maintenance fee suddenly shot up from ~0.004 to 0.011btc, is this even possible? Or is it due to super bad luck in finding blocks?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:13:35 PM

OMg I just noticed that my mining payout for each block can go into negative!? Is anyone also experiencing this? My maintenance fee suddenly shot up from ~0.004 to 0.011btc, is this even possible? Or is it due to super bad luck in finding blocks?

It is possible, and happens pretty often.  The longer a block takes to find, the higher your maintenance fee will be for that block.  I don't know what the breakeven point per block is at this point (Its different with each type of hash), but I am sure someone could tell you after some quick math.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:54:05 PM

today might go down as the worst mining day in the history of mining. i dont think this will ever be topped.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:43:44 AM

today might go down as the worst mining day in the history of mining. i dont think this will ever be topped.

Not only worst day.. it looks like closing door.. I try to sell my last positions with S4 and .. nothing - HashNest is sleeping. I already lost more than 1 BTC in two weeks in the most trustworthy service. It changing my opinion about BTC.

Well done HashNest!

Edit/ it is not about prices.. i cant even sell my GHS. They block that..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:19:56 AM

Not only worst day.. it looks like closing door.. I try to sell my last positions with S4 and .. nothing - HashNest is sleeping. I already lost more than 1 BTC in two weeks in the most trustworthy service. It changing my opinion about BTC.

Well done HashNest!

The fact you mismanage your investments changes your opinion about BTC?Huh?

I say you need to take care your investments better, BTC and Hashnest s got nothing do to with that. Dont play with cloud mining if you re unable to follow the situation.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:04:07 PM

Well done HashNest!

I say you need to take care your investments better, BTC and Hashnest s got nothing do to with that. Dont play with cloud mining if you re unable to follow the situation.

Yea thats sort of what I was thinking as well.  Don't understand the market/blindly invest because it looks like a really good investment and then getting mad at Hashnest about losing money is backwards.  Yes you can be upset that the order book wasn't working correctly, but that isn't what caused you to lose money, in fact it probably saved you because the price was nose diving, and what happens in stock markets when that happens?  They shut them down to save from irrational investors.

Take this as an opportunity to learn from your own mistakes and fully read and understand how the assets work before investing.  Don't come back and say you did, because otherwise you would have known that they were overvalued and would crash at some point.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:08:25 PM

Well done HashNest!

I belive in Bitcoin.

But your words just confirm that all around is just clear speculation.. So - YES it is not place for me!

Ps. Sorry that i wrote "change opinion about BTC" .. im still in..

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:24:23 PM

Only 326 PACMiC v3s left all the sudden; are people dumping GHS and buying time-limited PACMiC's...? I bought some anyways.

Anyone with an idea of what will follow v3?
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

Only 326 PACMiC v3s left all the sudden; are people dumping GHS and buying time-limited PACMiC's...? I bought some anyways.

Yeah, it does seem like people that dumped their GHs are moving into the PACMiC before it runs out, and v4 is unknown.  I would think there will be a v4 somehow involving the S7 potentially?  

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:43:01 PM

Yeah, it does seem like people that dumped their GHs are moving into the PACMiC before it runs out, and v4 is unknown.  I would think there will be a v4 somehow involving the S7 potentially?  

It would seem like pretty good timing to run out of the V3 in the next week sometime, then have a week off before the V4 comes out using the S7 as the base, which is about when it will be released for the GH/s asset.

Now pricing and speed is the unknown, it will be interesting to see what they go for, but I can see something very similar to V1 being offered again.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:50:48 PM

I think people are dumping S5 for some reason like crazy. Hurts people like me that are holding but I dont know why. S7 pricing is not that amazing. I could see dumping S3 GH and getting worried of S4 but S5 has a long way to go before its done.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:03:01 PM

I think people are dumping S5 for some reason like crazy. Hurts people like me that are holding but I dont know why. S7 pricing is not that amazing. I could see dumping S3 GH and getting worried of S4 but S5 has a long way to go before its done.
That has been my argument the entire time.  I don't really know what they were looking at when comparing the S5 and S7, and thinking the S7 is some miracle miner. Yes, the specs are impressive but it isn't any better priced than the S5 is.  Other than hopes of the market price being higher than the shop price which isn't a guarantee.  I too hold S5 (5 Th/s), and while i'm not under water I am treading just slightly at these prices.  

I think the dump was a combination of UMISOO, S2 going offline, and the S3 now close behind. Along with the difficuty increases looking like 4+% each period with no change in btc price.  

Any increase in btc price, or a few somewhat flat difficulty adjustments, and the S5 dump looks a little foolish for some.  Then again others have held for many months, and getting out now works for them.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:13:57 PM

Personally, I would like to see a range of PACMiC's offered at various prices.  This would allow the bigger spenders to get discounts on larger orders and allow the smaller players to play as well.  I understand this is probably not worth it to Hashnest, as a loan of .2 btc isn't very much, but I would imagine an influx of new users buying into the lower costing contracts could provide an influx of capital for them.  Although, it will probably only lead to more complaints and questions from newbies not understanding what they are doing, which would probably have the opposite effect of what Hashnest wants.

hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 04:58:56 PM

That has been my argument the entire time.  I don't really know what they were looking at when comparing the S5 and S7, and thinking the S7 is some miracle miner. Yes, the specs are impressive but it isn't any better priced than the S5 is.  Other than hopes of the market price being higher than the shop price which isn't a guarantee.  I too hold S5 (5 Th/s), and while i'm not under water I am treading just slightly at these prices.  

I think the dump was a combination of UMISOO, S2 going offline, and the S3 now close behind. Along with the difficuty increases looking like 4+% each period with no change in btc price.  

Any increase in btc price, or a few somewhat flat difficulty adjustments, and the S5 dump looks a little foolish for some.  Then again others have held for many months, and getting out now works for them.

dont forget last 2 days badluck(lossing 20PH) antpool that get only 8 blocks,

PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:21:16 PM

Personally, I would like to see a range of PACMiC's offered at various prices.  This would allow the bigger spenders to get discounts on larger orders and allow the smaller players to play as well.  I understand this is probably not worth it to Hashnest, as a loan of .2 btc isn't very much, but I would imagine an influx of new users buying into the lower costing contracts could provide an influx of capital for them.  Although, it will probably only lead to more complaints and questions from newbies not understanding what they are doing, which would probably have the opposite effect of what Hashnest wants.

So I have a number of PACMiC's v3 that are set to auto-buy, has been working fine and no issues. But the way I understand it is when they sell all 30ph (only 150th left at this point), then auto-buy will be turned off for all and all earning will be paid back as principal plus profit. That should happen tomorrow or later tonight. Is that right? I think the only way you can attain the 25% annual ROI is with auto-buy on and all return of capital and profit went to buy more hash. I bought 100 Th over about 2 weeks and now have 133.5 after about 32 days(oldest is 32 days and newest is 12 days). So I got 33.5th for reinvesting my principal and profit payments. Once that gets turned off, it will just be paid back but ROI will fall to about 12% annually.

So I guess the real question is, is Hashnest turning off auto-buy when this last 150th are sold? I ask because they first offered 15Ph for sale, then when it was almost sold out, then added another 15Ph.

Thanks,

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:36:41 PM

So I have a number of PACMiC's v3 that are set to auto-buy, has been working fine and no issues. But the way I understand it is when they sell all 30ph (only 150th left at this point), then auto-buy will be turned off for all and all earning will be paid back as principal plus profit. That should happen tomorrow or later tonight. Is that right? I think the only way you can attain the 25% annual ROI is with auto-buy on and all return of capital and profit went to buy more hash. I bought 100 Th over about 2 weeks and now have 133.5 after about 32 days(oldest is 32 days and newest is 12 days). So I got 33.5th for reinvesting my principal and profit payments. Once that gets turned off, it will just be paid back but ROI will fall to about 12% annually.

So I guess the real question is, is Hashnest turning off auto-buy when this last 150th are sold? I ask because they first offered 15Ph for sale, then when it was almost sold out, then added another 15Ph.

Thanks,

They will turn off the autobuy when they run out of V3 contracts and don't refill them like they have in the past.  IDK when this will happen, but with less than 200 TH/s to go, it is probably not too far off, assuming they don't add more to the pot, which I doubt since the life of the S5 is dwindling.  So I would expect them to be turned to payback mode, which is the way you described above, fairly soon.  As for exactly when, it depends on when they finish selling out of the current ones.

yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:19:24 AM

It would seem like pretty good timing to run out of the V3 in the next week sometime, then have a week off before the V4 comes out using the S7 as the base, which is about when it will be released for the GH/s asset.

Now pricing and speed is the unknown, it will be interesting to see what they go for, but I can see something very similar to V1 being offered again.

Seems to go faster than that. At the time of writing, they have 54 v3s left. I guess they are out of them by the end of the day.

I think they will go for a smaller amount of S5 for v4 with equal conditions as v3, or sliiiiightly better.

syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:38:26 AM

I still have a problem with their android app, when im logging in screen displays "verification fails, please try again"  in non stop Sad

I tried consecutive times what should i gonna do? Is their any one has the same issue? I use the latest available app on their on their site.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:59:23 PM

Seems to go faster than that. At the time of writing, they have 54 v3s left. I guess they are out of them by the end of the day.

I think they will go for a smaller amount of S5 for v4 with equal conditions as v3, or sliiiiightly better.

Looks like your right at we are at -2T left, lol.  I would have to imagine that they will have to make a slightly more attractive offer than this V3 offer based on where difficulty is and the bitcoin price, otherwise really risk them becoming unprofitable in the PACMiC's lifetime and people losing money.

Hmm, looks like 1 of my auto rebuy's has starting paying back, but the other two are still appending.  Not sure why they wouldn't all turn to payback?

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 02:03:22 PM

Can someone explain me.. i have 1040Ghash S4    in 3 days i have  -0.002 on my account Huh
how can be minus Huh?
 Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: