Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659734 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:32:26 PM

Did we ever get an answer if the umisoo 10 day in a row timer reset when they were positive those few days in between?

If not, think umisoo is done this time for sure.. might drag out a little longer if the 10 day timer was reset at some point.

It has been positive for the last 6 days. If we hit negative again the 10 days would restart.

....and here is negative, big time BTC drop. So we start the countdown again.

i know this price is so killing me, i really hope for like a 10% reduction in bitcoin difficulty at this prices lol, i do know as i am responding to this the price of bitcoin was $221 on exchange  Cry

To keep everyone up to date. We did not hit a negative for Umisoo yet. The last two days have been close to negative but did not reach that point.

by any chance do you know what the bitcoin value would need to be for umisoo to stop mining and enter the 10 day cooldown period as they call it before shutting down?

Without doing the exact math. $218 (At current difficulty)

$218.51 yesterday gave us a fraction of a percentage payout.

ok thank you for the response, i did not notice fractional payout but i have not logged on in 4 days to the site, maybe i should check right now see what i got waiting for me

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:34:24 PM

Did we ever get an answer if the umisoo 10 day in a row timer reset when they were positive those few days in between?

If not, think umisoo is done this time for sure.. might drag out a little longer if the 10 day timer was reset at some point.

It has been positive for the last 6 days. If we hit negative again the 10 days would restart.

i know this price is so killing me, i really hope for like a 10% reduction in bitcoin difficulty at this prices lol, i do know as i am responding to this the price of bitcoin was $221 on exchange  Cry

To keep everyone up to date. We did not hit a negative for Umisoo yet. The last two days have been close to negative but did not reach that point.

by any chance do you know what the bitcoin value would need to be for umisoo to stop mining and enter the 10 day cooldown period as they call it before shutting down?

Every time the price goes up a bit and I start thinking about getting more Umisoo, the next dip takes place. Sick and tired of this volatility.

i know it can be annoying to deal with the price fluctuations of bitcoin, but i just tell myself the price of bitcoin should go up when they have the block halving rewards.... i really hope so

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:07:07 AM

Every time the price goes up a bit and I start thinking about getting more Umisoo, the next dip takes place. Sick and tired of this volatility.

i know it can be annoying to deal with the price fluctuations of bitcoin, but i just tell myself the price of bitcoin should go up when they have the block halving rewards.... i really hope so

We need the price to go up much sooner then that. Cause it s been going down for almost 2 years.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

We need the price to go up much sooner then that. Cause it s been going down for almost 2 years.

i know and i agree with you 100 percent, trust me i would be happy screaming for the roof if the price of bitcoin went to just 25 percent of what it was at its highest price point. Imagine how profitable umisoo contracts would be then  Cool

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:52:47 PM

i know and i agree with you 100 percent, trust me i would be happy screaming for the roof if the price of bitcoin went to just 25 percent of what it was at its highest price point. Imagine how profitable umisoo contracts would be then  Cool

Playing with Umisoo ha? That s a dangerous game.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:32:07 AM

is it good time to invest S5 like 10TH ?

Still no trading fee for buy/sell ?

Hard to comment on this. The S5 price did go up in the last couple of days. I would probably wait for the new S6 which should be out this summer.
In the meantime you can invest your money into PACMIC or something else. I like PoS coins for example.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:02:40 PM

Its good right now to invest in S3,S4 or S5. I would stay away from S2 and UMISOO since its a lot more riskier. With bitcoin price stabilizing again and the difficulty expecting to go down again its a great time to be invested in some cloud mining where you can easily resell the GH if needed. I personally just bought up 10TH in S3 in the past day or so.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:30:25 PM

Playing with Umisoo ha? That s a dangerous game.

lol all of them are a gamble just some are a high rollers game, in the sense makes no sense now but in future might pay off big time like umisoo so cheap but if bitcoin to like $400 - $500 then its all good

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:32:23 PM

Hard to comment on this. The S5 price did go up in the last couple of days. I would probably wait for the new S6 which should be out this summer.
In the meantime you can invest your money into PACMIC or something else. I like PoS coins for example.

a good buy of 10th of S5 should have him set for a long time i would say, i really wish we would know some actual stats on the S6, when they coming out, prices and so forth

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:34:28 PM

Its good right now to invest in S3,S4 or S5. I would stay away from S2 and UMISOO since its a lot more riskier. With bitcoin price stabilizing again and the difficulty expecting to go down again its a great time to be invested in some cloud mining where you can easily resell the GH if needed. I personally just bought up 10TH in S3 in the past day or so.

if you dont mind me asking, at current prices what did you pay for 10th S3 and what is the actual amount of payouts you are getting each day for yourself after fees and all that good stuff? If you dont want to answer its ok i understand just curious

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:27:19 PM

Wow, the results today are really awesome. I can only hope we ll have a couple more of these good days.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:40:47 PM

It is again cheaper to buy s5 from the shop then on the open market with the btc/usd rise...

S5 prices in terms of btc will probably resume to drop especially if the btc/usd climbs and the shop price gets even cheaper.

Current btc shop price .001428
Current market price .001438

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:42:21 PM

You can look at the market history to estimate what he paid. Payouts can be determined using the PPS payout. (.0105/TH or so right now) Finally subtract out the maint%
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:38:12 PM

It is again cheaper to buy s5 from the shop then on the open market with the btc/usd rise...

S5 prices in terms of btc will probably resume to drop especially if the btc/usd climbs and the shop price gets even cheaper.

Depending how btc/usd goes they are really the same right now since the value is so close together. Its probably worth paying the extra .00001 bitcoin for the market price since you will have the GH now and not have to wait.
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 01:28:41 AM

Depending how btc/usd goes they are really the same right now since the value is so close together. Its probably worth paying the extra .00001 bitcoin for the market price since you will have the GH now and not have to wait.

I agree, just saying that before it was a no brainer to buy off the market as you got them immediately and they were cheaper then the shop.

Even since I last posted though btc/usd has climbed even more.... just saying it starts to put downward pressure now on the s5 ghs/btc cost as btc/usd rises.... and of course the opposite if btc/usd drops below the shop prices as it has been the last few weeks.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:14:40 AM

yeah that might be true and sound logic i would say for small investors, but i am sure the big people wo buy 10th , 20th or even more might want to save that .00001 bitcoin per ghs lol  Grin

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:18:46 AM

I agree, just saying that before it was a no brainer to buy off the market as you got them immediately and they were cheaper then the shop.

Even since I last posted though btc/usd has climbed even more.... just saying it starts to put downward pressure now on the s5 ghs/btc cost as btc/usd rises.... and of course the opposite if btc/usd drops below the shop prices as it has been the last few weeks.

they just need to give us option to buy ghs with actual fiat cash, i mean gaw did it " i know bad example lol " cex still allows people to buy with cash, bit-x and cryptsy  allows you to buy by cash. I know there might be more but i just named this companys as they allow you to buy 1 GHS at a time vs having to buy packs of like 100 or 1000 ghs.... so why cant hashnest do the same lol

Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:14:27 PM

I am missing a Umisoo payout from last night. Probably going to be an issue every weekend.

Safe to assume I am not the only one?
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:34:49 PM

they just need to give us option to buy ghs with actual fiat cash, i mean gaw did it " i know bad example lol " cex still allows people to buy with cash, bit-x and cryptsy  allows you to buy by cash. I know there might be more but i just named this companys as they allow you to buy 1 GHS at a time vs having to buy packs of like 100 or 1000 ghs.... so why cant hashnest do the same lol

Well all those companies that did it charge a commission on trades. Personally I rather be bitcoin only with no trade fees.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:34:34 AM

I am missing a Umisoo payout from last night. Probably going to be an issue every weekend.

Safe to assume I am not the only one?

i am not having any issues with them, i got payment just fine granted seemed to be smaller but i did have some trades so maybe that is why umisoo payments was less for me

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: