Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659760 times)
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:58:52 PM

Is that alarming? I was on the chat yesterday and there was a weird guy on there should i continue buying s7?
PPOC

Activity: 575

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:33:58 AM

Something very strange is happening with the Hashnest in recent days, the site was abandoned, there is no administration, support is away, many glitchers using codes and chat gaps, redirecting access to other sites, and leaving HN inaccessible ...

Very easy to manipulate the market. A single troll (username: ag) is using bots and autobuy scripts to freeze all markets and making jokes in chat. I think the hashnest deserves to be investigated more closely by the entire community.  
Angry

I have seen that also, been on the chat for 2 months and saw him testing his bots last month. He actually sells the bots and support for them. Hash nest also limited the view on the bid & ask to 40 orders. The bots fill all 40 with penny bids and you can't see the real mkt. HN needs to limit API use or charge for API use, also needs to limit to 5-10 open orders per account. A real user has no need to more then that, otherwise the  bots take over the mkt and makes trading there impossible.

lmao, I made it onto bitcointalk!

Support has been non-existent, for months, I have a ticket still open since March, even the ticket where I reported the chat glitches is still open!

The redirects have all been fixed (Basic HTML meta refresh tag in username and <video> tags in chatbox), luckily these were all reported to bitmain (by myself and No203) and were fixed before some malicious scammer found out who could of redirected it to a phishing site or other malicious sites. I believe No203 redirected everyone to stop any scammer doing it before it was fixed.

As for the bot, it is open-source created by a different user (billalberts) - Github link of where I forked it: https://github.com/HN-AG - billalberts removed his original repo on github so he could sell the bot, and offer paid support - http://talk.nvest.tech/ so don't accuse me of selling the bot/support for it, I offer no support for the bot!

My bot is just a heavily modified version of this code, Hashnest have no rules about using bots, the sole purpose of the Trade API is for bot use isn't it? I do find it rather funny though, there were loads of people sucking up to billalberts to get his bot because they wanted to use it. When someone does use a bot you get moaning plebs complaining about the bots, they are probably the same people who were sucking upto billalberts in the first place!

Limiting accounts to 5-10 open orders per account won't sort it out, its rather easy to use 8 accounts and change API key & Secret every 5-10orders, Hashnest need to revert their decision on the limit for the order books. Bots will always exist while there is a trade api, the 40 penny bids is abit too much so I have actually reduced that now  Roll Eyes

BTW you don't need to place loads of penny bids to actually freeze the market (cross the orderbooks). This can be achieved with just 1GHS and less than 0.002BTC!

Thanks for the clarification. I presumed you were billalberts using another name, several days ago I thought I saw a chat post from you indicating you were billalberts, maybe that was a joke. But my post was referring to billalberts and not you. Sorry about the confusion. I was there when bill was testing his bot and getting ideas from chat users on different strategies etc. I am more pissed about the 40 limit since I can't see the larger orders. I don't mind the bot orders as they provide some liquidity. I had around 60 BTC in the s5 and s7 mkt but cashed out and waiting till things get better and some of this shit gets fixed. If it ever does.

BTC: 1Bo6YsPeHCrVRygHLJg9BwHeaLSQpppcJi
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:01:51 AM

So what is the problem with Hashnest exactly? They ve been the best cloud around. Why complains?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CloudFarm

Activity: 59
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 03:38:24 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 03:57:18 PM by CloudFarm

So what is the problem with Hashnest exactly? They ve been the best cloud around. Why complains?

Sorry for my sh*t english... But I think easy to see what's wrong!

HN is the only cloud service that is worth trying. But I believe without the slightest care in the web, it can be difficult to maintain "trusted" status.
A small effort to improve can make a big difference.

COFINEX Exchange Airdrop | Get 50 CNX ( $6 USD ) | CoinMarketCap Listed |  Distribution 25 August | Telegram Airdrop Link: http://bit.ly/50CNX
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:24:41 PM

Sorry for my sh*t english... But I think easy to see what's wrong!

HN is the only cloud service that is worth trying. But I believe without the slightest care in the web, it can be difficult to maintain "trusted" status.
A small effort to improve can make a big difference.

The problem is they focus on services that bring more money. Their resources are sending the miners to customers.

Like said here, they don't feel they are obligated to to respond to service tickets anymore, since that money is already in their posession. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's the reason why they don't give out support
now.
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:11:49 PM

So HN botched up the html fix in usernames and chat pane, and left the ability to inject js. Slackers™

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:38:23 PM

So HN botched up the html fix in usernames and chat pane, and left the ability to inject js. Slackers™

Yeah their new site came with a lot of free security issues too. Apart from that we should appreciate the lack of usabillity and listening to their clients too.

A great company to be client of.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:07:48 PM

Bitmain/ Hashnest supports has never been 100%. This is not something new, but people tend to forget when their own money is involved.

Accept they offer a service and accept it too that it will never be a service where customer loyalty is the center of it.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

Bitmain/ Hashnest supports has never been 100%. This is not something new, but people tend to forget when their own money is involved.

Accept they offer a service and accept it too that it will never be a service where customer loyalty is the center of it.

That's correct. hashnest has no incentive to deliver support they have the money already. And like that they forget about it or assign 1 hour support for a thousand and more tickets.

I got old tickets and new tickets open. Tickets about 2FA not working, payments etc. They just don't care.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:19:03 AM

That's correct. hashnest has no incentive to deliver support they have the money already. And like that they forget about it or assign 1 hour support for a thousand and more tickets.

I got old tickets and new tickets open. Tickets about 2FA not working, payments etc. They just don't care.

So much bitching and complaining in the last couple of pages, and yet, not a single person has said they are going to stop using Hashnest.  Guys, its not a democracy its a business.  If you don't like the way they run things, you don't have to trade their or use their service, pretty simple.  Go to the alternative...oh wait...there is none, so stop whining and accept what they are offering, or stop investing in cloud mining.

Not to be mean or anything, but this isn't new.  They have had customer support issues since their inception, and yet, they are still growing and have an inflow of money, because like it or not, they offer a quality range of products for every kind of investor.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:30:42 PM

So much bitching and complaining in the last couple of pages, and yet, not a single person has said they are going to stop using Hashnest.  Guys, its not a democracy its a business.  If you don't like the way they run things, you don't have to trade their or use their service, pretty simple.  Go to the alternative...oh wait...there is none, so stop whining and accept what they are offering, or stop investing in cloud mining.

Not to be mean or anything, but this isn't new.  They have had customer support issues since their inception, and yet, they are still growing and have an inflow of money, because like it or not, they offer a quality range of products for every kind of investor.

Well said!
There is few "cloud mining services" with perfect support. I would not recommend to try, but if it is for someone the most important thing, the door are open.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

Well here comes 1000 more S7

ldzly : 2015-11-23 09:45:39
Announcement

From November 25th, 2015, at 9 a.m. Beijing time , Hashnest will open sales 1000 units of batch 4 S7 hashing contracts.

第4批 1000台S7于11月25日上午9点开始认购

自2015年11月25日上午9点起,HASHNEST开放认购1000台S7。

2015年11月23日

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:58:39 PM

Announcement

From November 25th, 2015, at 9 a.m. Beijing time , Hashnest will open sales 1000 units of batch 4 S7 hashing contracts.

2015年11月23日

I doubt it, the S5 and S7 market took a bit hit the last couple of weeks.

A few weeks ago it was 2 BTC for 1 TH. The bitcoin price was around 270 USD then. Now the bitcoin price is 320 USD and the price for 1 TH is just 1.32 BTC.

This is not logical, he price should have increased at least 20% instead of falling in a decline of almost 40%.

This is a clear sign from whales stepping out of hashnest. Even they are fed up and lose trust of hashnest.

wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:04:12 PM

Announcement

2015年11月23日

A few weeks ago it was 2 BTC for 1 TH. The bitcoin price was around 270 USD then. Now the bitcoin price is 320 USD and the price for 1 TH is just 1.32 BTC.

This is not logical, he price should have increased at least 20% instead of falling in a decline of almost 40%.

This is a clear sign from whales stepping out of hashnest. Even they are fed up and lose trust of hashnest.
It isn't a question that is an official statement from a Bitmain representative on their forum that 1000 S7 will be available as hashing contracts on November 25th.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:29:31 PM

Another 1000 S7. It seems less likely it will be sold out this time. The S7 market is flooded as it is already.

There goes my profit.
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:29:35 AM

This is absolutely logical because time for ROI is running out quickly. You need to sell as much as possible now because in July when BTC reward halves the game will be over at current conditions.

dance191

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

The title of this thread is "HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread", discussing support related issues couldn't be more relevant.

Yes, they are free to go to an alternative.  And, yes, they are free to discuss issues they see are relevant.  Calling it "bitching and complain" is really just you bitching and complaining.  Since when is "I'm not using HashNest" a requirement for a post?  They have brought up a lot of issues I was not aware of.  You can call it bitching and complaining, I think it is informative. 

Unfortunately, these security issues are not a surprise to me.  BitMain threw a few USB miners in some of my orders for finding security flaws in their website. 

Overall, I think BitMain is a great company.  Are they perfect?  No, but hopefully they are open to others feedback.  I assume they are.  If not, why did they start this thread?

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:55:24 AM

The title of this thread is "HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread", discussing support related issues couldn't be more relevant.

Yes, they are free to go to an alternative.  And, yes, they are free to discuss issues they see are relevant.  Calling it "bitching and complain" is really just you bitching and complaining.  Since when is "I'm not using HashNest" a requirement for a post?  They have brought up a lot of issues I was not aware of.  You can call it bitching and complaining, I think it is informative. 

Unfortunately, these security issues are not a surprise to me.  BitMain threw a few USB miners in some of my orders for finding security flaws in their website. 

Overall, I think BitMain is a great company.  Are they perfect?  No, but hopefully they are open to others feedback.  I assume they are.  If not, why did they start this thread?

My experience with them is that they only care about security issues. They are fixed and are getting attention (for the site but also account related). Though an account related secuiryt issue taking 1 week to answer is a lot.

The tickets for wrong payout/ missing payouts are not being looked at. Ah well you get a message like "We get back to you" and then you hear never from them.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:53:44 PM

Difficulty seems to be in a big bull run

Up by 10.44% today and seems to be heading for a similar increase in 13 days

Estimated Next Difficulty:   80,247,935,027 (+10.35%)
Adjust time:   After 1945 Blocks, About 13.1 days

Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:38:05 PM

Difficulty seems to be in a big bull run

Up by 10.44% today and seems to be heading for a similar increase in 13 days

Estimated Next Difficulty:   80,247,935,027 (+10.35%)
Adjust time:   After 1945 Blocks, About 13.1 days

And with thousands of S7s yet to ship with 1,000 coming online in Hashnest along with thousands for private Bitmain hashing we are in for a ride. Oh well, we probably should have seen this coming. It should be good for the price at least as less people will sell coins for cheap when it cost them so much just to earn one single Btc.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: