Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
MichelG

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:40:50 AM

Please, everybody that has a bad experience with BA (that must be hundreds, if not thousands of people!!)

Leave negative trust for blackarrow:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=105804

Don't forget to check the box behind:

This rating is negative -- the person is not trustworthy

Done !
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:24:04 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:32:12 AM by notbatman

According to this article that receipt shown is where someone ordered a lancelot and just used satoshi's email address as the email address contact (presumably no access to the actual emails delivered where needed to confirm the order). http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-satoshi-nakamoto-email-hacker-says-hes-negotiating-with-the-bitcoin-founder

From the MB article.
Motherboard was able to communicate with two individuals who have access to Nakamoto's old email address. The first said he was only browsing Nakamoto's for fun. The second not only claimed to be the real hacker of the account, but also said the first person we spoke with was Nakamoto himself.

The first person with access to Nakamoto's email account told us that lead was “bullshit.” Adding that the email was from “a random guy who decided to use Nakamoto's email when ordering some mining equipment.”

How is this HashFast ex-military marketing guy with the fedora hat who never shows his face just some random guy? I'm sure Abram is just pseudonym so this "second individual" doesn't even have a name or a clear facial shot. Nice try kid, too bad something went wrong.

I saw that the hardware from BA was real when I ordered it but that doesn't mean they'll actually ship yours any time soon. Alex knows what the Bitcoin miner is thinking even its creator; he prices it just right then ships it after it's worthless then offers a trade in on the next scam.

I hope the 14nm customers find Bruno's posts, I wasn't a BCT member at the time of purchase and either skimmed over or missed his posts completely while doing research. I was just too focused on whether they could produce an ASIC and hash boards or not.
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

I don't get it.

It's all fake. distraction.

Also the picture you use is not the first version.
In this one the name is blacked out more to prevent you can see the fake name.
The first version the name under Customer and Bill was visible.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

I don't get it.

What was the name that was visible?
server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:22:41 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:56:06 PM by server

I don't get it.

What was the name that was visible?

I can't recall.
Right after the pastebin post I investigated the name and address and forgot about it because obviously fake.
Will try for find some cached version of this pic.

Also Satoshi would never use this email address to order from this company.

[edit]
This was not the pic I saw but I recognise the name: Anthony Geary

server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:16:36 PM

Better focus on Black Arrow because they ship out dangerous hardware.

I received one X3 order. 3 units should hash 3000gh/s but 2 psu's burned out and right now 1 unit is hashing at 400gh/s.

Terrible dangerous hardware Sad

CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

I received one X3 order. 3 units should hash 3000gh/s but 2 psu's burned out and right now 1 unit is hashing at 400gh/s.

I agree. I don't see how Satoshi being a customer of BA or not makes any difference in the quality of service and hardware BA has been producing. This is a distraction that should be in a different thread.

<Insert favorite coin here>
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:10:02 AM

I agree. I don't see how Satoshi being a customer of BA or not makes any difference in the quality of service and hardware BA has been producing. This is a distraction that should be in a different thread.

It's been 9.5 months since I paid for my order and I've received nothing but e-mails wishing me a merry Christmas and  promises that my miner won't explode.

So I don't get a refund or any hardware and if any does get shipped it's obsolete garbage that's worthless and dangerious, talk about service.

I think that showing the inventor of Bitcoin is getting scammed by this company and their forked toungs is relevent IMO.
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:38:18 AM

These posts were deleted from this thread at some point, mostly by blackarrow.

Thanks Theymos, it's great to see these posts reactivated and it restores a sense of journalistic balance to how things happened with Black Arrow Software and brings into view the massive amount of legitimate consumer discontent associated with the company.

It's good to know that miners can speak freely and not have their observations deleted in the propagandist manner that has occurred over the last six months or more with BA. This is especially important for new potential consumers who are using the forum to do due diligence on companies and organisations who sell mining hardware and no doubt if many new purchasers had had access to the predominantly negative information that was being regularly deleted from the other thread, many would have thought twice and perhaps bought from more responsive and responsible alternative sources.

The fact that there is over 100 pages of commentary which has been deleted by BlackArrow should raise significant red flags for anyone considering buying hashing from BA.

Thanks again.

Smiley

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:49:49 AM

MY MESSAGES:

Read   Today at 07:45:03 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 08:00:04 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 08:30:03 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 08:45:03 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 09:00:04 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum

It looks like BA has made a bot script to automatically delete posts every 15 minuets.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:10:44 PM

Don't buy from blackarrow, they are scammers
Bitcz@outlook.com

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:51:32 PM

update on lawsuit:

reposted here

"All,

I have about 50 users so far who've sent details in reply to my posts here, and another 50 or so from bitcointalk.org
So far, i have orders recorded at roughly 1 million usd still outstanding in one form or another.

By the end of this week i should have enough to present the the legal team so they can start to construct the case to present to the court Smiley
Any of you who still wish to add your name to the list, please drop me a mail at bitcz@outlook.com

Again, this is direct orders place with BA and not with resellers for Batch 1 and Batch 2"

anyone still looking to get on this contact him here:

"Please send to bitcz@outlook.com the following details:

Order date
Rough figure on how much was spent ( please do not supply order numbers yet..this will be a job for the legals to obtain directly from you )
Contact details ( Email will suffice at this stage )
Brief paragraph outlining steps you have taken to resolve issue with BA directly ( i.e. direct communication, complaint to consumer council, local better business bureau, local state senator etc.. )
Expected resolution that would satisfy you ( i.e. full refund, delivery of goods etc )

Bticz"

He also has a thread on this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772278.msg8710397#msg8710397

Could you please provide the pertinent information:
name of legal representative, a phone number or some way to verify (case number etc..)
There's zero reason you shouldn't be able to provide this info in public.

Otherwise this could just be info going back to BA for reference or just a black hole where issues go and are never resolved (again to the benefit of BA)

yes it could.  I have e-mailed him asking for similar information, as this is not my case.

anyone else is welcome and encouraged to do the same.

Currently i'm not releasing any information publicly until the case is well under way.
I've had what i suspect is a few touches from suspiciously formatted mails asking for information on how and what i'm doing and in the interests of keep the strategy a secret, im not revealing who why what or when until the time is right. For those who've supplied details to me to help build this case, they will be contacted directly by the lawyers office to get more detailed information regarding the case. The reason for this is so that not every tom dick or harry can just lodge a claim, it has to be above board and legal.. otherwise it puts the whole issue in jeopardy.

Look at it this way, im a relatively new guy on the block, but i happen to be caught in the same fly paper as a lot of people. I was pro BA in the early days, but my patience ran out and i don't make a lot of posts of on the ecoin talk forum so i don't have " cred" like some of those guys... but i see talk and lots of it and not enough action.

I'm quite happy to talk with Pentax and see if i can put his mind at rest.. maybe we can work out a calling time or something. I work in london, so if anyone wants to meet for a pint and discuss it Smiley well.. im open for that too !

Bitz

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:27:09 PM

How does the "X3 Power supply recall" effect customers who sent Black Arrow additional money at BA's request for X3 "compensation" power supplies?

The "compensation" sounds like the perfect way for BA to profit from off-loading some certified Chinese Export power supplies that fail the real "CE" certification.

I can only hope that BA didn't exploit the points at which the PSU fails certification as an excuse for a delay because mailing incendiary bombs to customers they've just robbed is really um, bad.

The explosions and fire that trigged the recall were caused by the capacitors that BA stated would not be included in the miner. BA had sent out a special email after months of silence to all customers announcing that their miners had capacitors that didn't explode; we joked about it for weeks after. BA also claims the caps serve no function but couldn't remove them because that would cause a delay of "1 day".
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:49:34 PM

MY MESSAGES:

Read   Today at 07:45:03 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 08:00:04 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 08:30:03 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 08:45:03 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum   
Read   Today at 09:00:04 AM   Deleted Post   Bitcoin Forum

It looks like BA has made a bot script to automatically delete posts every 15 minuets.

I wondered if they had done something like this.   And I think you're right.  All the deletions they've done on mine the last few days have the same basic time stamping.

That's actually funny if that's what they're doing.  Your company is so bad that you have to use a computer bot to scrub information.    lol. 

They can't scrub comments from these articles:

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/black-arrow-bitcoin-mining-battle-whos-telling-truth/#post-42713

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/black-arrow-bitcoin-mining-accused-censoring-negative-comments/

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/black-arrow-minion-14nm-asic-tape-out-setdecember-2014/
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:28:43 PM

I'm quite happy to talk with Pentax and see if i can put his mind at rest.. maybe we can work out a calling time or something. I work in london, so if anyone wants to meet for a pint and discuss it Smiley well.. im open for that too !

I would recommend doing something like this as soon as possible, because people need to know that this isn't Black Arrow themselves collecting a list of names of people to target, as well as sidetracking their own legal efforts by convincing them they're involved in a class action. The London location also will arouse suspicion in alot of potential claimants.
Bitcz@outlook.com

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:14:19 AM

I would recommend doing something like this as soon as possible, because people need to know that this isn't Black Arrow themselves collecting a list of names of people to target, as well as sidetracking their own legal efforts by convincing them they're involved in a class action. The London location also will arouse suspicion in alot of potential claimants.

Why would a London location arouse suspicion? over Birmingham or Luton for example?
I live in kent so i'm in london everyday so it makes sense to meet with some folks who are able to meet in London who are affected by this.

Something that Pentax mentioned to me to clear up...

I'm not affiliated with BA. Just want to make that clear. Although you might not believe it.. with just cause or just plain suspicion.. that's ok!

Anything i write here or on the oher forum you have all the right to treat as fake until proven otherwise.... but how can i do this?

Anything i write can be faked.
Anything i post to prove can be fake.
My actions can be seen as being working for some ulterior motive for BA for some punitive actions against anyone foolish enough to sign up.

So, i call for a spokes person to step forward and talk to me offline so i can verify who i am so i can prove to others. If Pentax was to speak to me in person, would you take his word for it? If Jumbly was to speak to me in person would you take his word for it?
If not, how can i prove i am who i say i am and my case is just ?

I'd don't have anything to prove here, im starting this legal action for my own self first off, but when i was thinking about it, it makes more sense to use weight of numbers to force them to do what needs doing.

It's your choice to join or not.
I've already sunk in £500 in legal fees to get this rolling not that you'd believe what i say and to be honest, i don't give a fig either way if you want to call me out or not, those who join in will be included in any case against BA. Anyone who doesn't well.. you either join someone else, go it alone, or pray BA does the right thing. Just remember Lawyers are expensive and they charge by the hour once my time is used up ill add some more funds to pay for extra time, it would be good if some more can be donated to it, but i'm not out right asking for anything, so i'm not trying to scam anyone.  The hourly charge is just over $2000 HKD which is about £158 GBP ... hence why i'm doing a lot of the grunt work first to make sure the lawyers aren't using those hours in gathering and making sense of the data... your data... and even then im asking for non specific information.

And just for the record... this is only for Direct orders to BA for Batch 1 & 2 of the X1 and X3 models of miners.

Bitcz
greenlion

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:14:39 AM

It's very disturbing that you're getting this defensive over simply suggesting that you need to be vetted in some way to be organizing this kind of action.

The reason London is suspicious is because Alex Sovu is in Reading.
Bitcz@outlook.com

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:09:21 PM

I had thought about taking a trip up there myself, but even so, it just might be a registered address and not actually a residential address.

And please, im not getting defensive, i'm just laying out what i see as i see it.

But as i said before, i would gladly take the opportunity to prove to someone who's a bit more local to me, hell, I'll even bring passport, utility bills and receipts from my local Morrison if you like Wink plus i have a south London accent, not a east European one.. but as i said, im doing this to recover from BA, at my expense so far so anyone who comes along for the ride, you bolster my case and you get yours added to it.
If you think i'm a BA shill.. then don't join in. I'll still be using my lawyers to try and force a recovery on BA.

If its correct and they don't have any money in the bank and i get a court order to recover the funds... what will happen?

I'm my experience, if you can't pay your goods are confiscated and sold off to meet your debt. What is that going to mean for all the miners in stock, all the boards all the cases all the chips all the PSU and everything in their building ? They are confiscated to pay their debt. Now maybe China has a different way of handling this sort of thing, and from a totally mercenary point of view, i shouldn't be concerned with others, i should only be concerned with my money they owe me. However, as it serves me, it should serve everyone, but recovery of debts owed to large numbers of people can only be discharged to those named on the legal action.. in the UK anyway... how it works in china.. i don't know... but it's soon to be found out what the process is exactly.

On the other hand, i could have just kept quiet and proceeded with the case to get my money back and not say anything to anyone and all anyone else would know would be that BA would roll up and die and EVERYONE looses , hell you might not even get notification that they've gone down... they don't answer the telephones anyway.

So from my point of view, im trying to be accommodating, im trying to do something for our community... i can lead the horse, but can't force it to drink i think works here.
greenlion

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

Just as a procedural question here, is there a certain date that we should resubmit to you by if we don't hear from the lawyers?

My questions above concerning vetting were purely hypothetical and not intended to constitute any kind of allegations, I just thought from a common sense perspective that given how brutal BA's tactics have been, a lot of people are likely to be paranoid about the situation. I actually sent my info several days ago, I figure worst case scenario, what more could BA actually do to hurt me?
Bitcz@outlook.com

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:24:23 PM

well.. in 11 minutes i submit data to the lawyers....

i've been having a nice conversation with BA on PM on the other forum and they've wriggled and tried to get out of it....

i've been counting down the time till i submit.. must be driving them bonkers... trying to get a resolution.. but they refuse.. as i expected.

The data i have now... will go to the lawyers who will take god knows how long to go over it.... then they will either email listee's individually or maybe if they are smart, put up a web page that you can visit to submit your final data by or they speak to you directly and ask for telephone numbers copies of invoices etc....i just don't know at this stage... it's not like i've been putting a battle plan together Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: