Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo Mining Company  (Read 96157 times)
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 09:22:02 AM

How did it not? Have you been selling shares publicly at 1BTC while privately selling or trading them for far less? That alone should earn you a scammer tag. For all we know you sold yourself 20000 shares at 0 BTC, effectively robbing your investors. So what exactly did you get for all those shares, those same shares early investors had to buy at 1 BTC?

BTW, in June you boasted you had sold 2000 shares and barely over a month ago your published assets had a market value of ~2100 BTC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77469.msg1003959#msg1003959

Now its barely half that. If thats not evaporating, I dont know what is.

BTW bis,

I'm not sure why you keep claiming you lost 50% of your investment. Market prices for everything on GLBSE are panic low because of the BFL announcement. I don't know why you don't see this as an opportunity to just buy more at a much cheaper price.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77469.msg969563#msg969563

Thats when DMC traded at 0.5 BTC,  3800% of todays value.
When the hell are you going to wake up and smell the coffee? And why dont you begin to apologize to everyone whos money you pissed away?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 10:08:05 AM

I think I am not the only one who likes to see the complete trading log from day one.
Mask IPO participant account names (except your own) and maybe get it PGP signed by nefario.
Lets do a little audit and see, what has actually happened and how did you manage to lose all this BTC (or not).
If everything looks OK, this will keep all the needless shit slinging at bay.

When are you going to publish the DMC trading logs?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 10:32:28 AM

How did it not? Have you been selling shares publicly at 1BTC while privately selling or trading them for far less? That alone should earn you a scammer tag. For all we know you sold yourself 20000 shares at 0 BTC, effectively robbing your investors. So what exactly did you get for all those shares, those same shares early investors had to buy at 1 BTC?

BTW, in June you boasted you had sold 2000 shares and barely over a month ago your published assets had a market value of ~2100 BTC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77469.msg1003959#msg1003959

Now its barely half that. If thats not evaporating, I dont know what is.

BTW bis,

I'm not sure why you keep claiming you lost 50% of your investment. Market prices for everything on GLBSE are panic low because of the BFL announcement. I don't know why you don't see this as an opportunity to just buy more at a much cheaper price.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77469.msg969563#msg969563

Thats when DMC traded at 0.5 BTC,  3800% of todays value.
When the hell are you going to wake up and smell the coffee? And why dont you begin to apologize to everyone whos money you pissed away?

Very few (less than 100) of these shares were ever purchased at 1 BTC. Most were traded for.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 10:33:35 AM

I think I am not the only one who likes to see the complete trading log from day one.
Mask IPO participant account names (except your own) and maybe get it PGP signed by nefario.
Lets do a little audit and see, what has actually happened and how did you manage to lose all this BTC (or not).

AFAIK they don't exist. GLBSE does not contain such data long term.

P4man

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 11:15:44 AM

Very few (less than 100) of these shares were ever purchased at 1 BTC. Most were traded for.

Traded for what exactly? Remember, you yourself still value those shares at 1 BTC each, you recommended people buy more of your shares when they were trading for 0.5BTC;  so surely you didnt trade them for something worth only 1/10th of that. So what did shareholders get in return for all the unsold shares you handed out ?

Also you never responded to this simple question: how much is in your "growth fund" ?

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 11:42:45 AM

Copy paste from GLBSE: "Get your full account history as a CSV"

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 02:16:07 PM

Copy paste from GLBSE: "Get your full account history as a CSV"

Its not full, and I don't think its even a month.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 03:02:11 PM

EskimoBob seems to have been AFK for an entire week and missed out on the ASICMINER IPO at 30mh for 0.10 (or 0.03 a mh). Lets catch him up, shall we?

If you value mh at lowest ask (which is what I do and most everyone else does due to highest bid not being reliable due to the giant spreads and bids often being wiped out by large panic sales), EVERYONE who had fixed mh or non-upgrading assets lost value 5x overnight.

So, we started at the 1 BTC IPO price, then the market massively devalued mh due to BTC going from $5s to a final peak of $15.40, driving down per mh prices down so DMC was worth in the 0.50s before I could catch up fast enough, and now ASICMINER drove it down another 5x on top of that the instant they IPO'ed.

If we're valuing mh at 0.03, and on the 19th (after Obsi pays me my last OBSI.1MHS dividend and I trade him for OBSI.ABMO) DMC will be 5mh/share, DMC is, by that calculation, worth at least 0.15 a share.

Thus, I have initiated a plan backed by a shareholder majority to increase the NAV over the next 3 months by eating dividends. I do not promise anything due to how volatile mh prices are, but if we stay around 0.03/mh, we could be back to looking at >0.50 again.

P4man

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 04:15:34 PM

EskimoBob seems to have been AFK for an entire week and missed out on the ASICMINER IPO at 30mh for 0.10 (or 0.03 a mh). Lets catch him up, shall we?

If you value mh at lowest ask (which is what I do and most everyone else does due to highest bid not being reliable due to the giant spreads and bids often being wiped out by large panic sales), EVERYONE who had fixed mh or non-upgrading assets lost value 5x overnight.

You really make me want to scream. This obsession of you to represent everything as a fixed MH mining bond is getting really FUCKING TIRESOME, particularly since it has costed your investors thousands of BTC.  News flash: Asicminer is NOT a bond. It doesnt represent any fixed MH rating. Neither do half your other holdings btw.

ASIC miner is a high risk share. It may very well yield zero if their chip is dysfunctional. It may very well yield close to zero if they are way behind BFL. It may perhaps yield a tidy sum of money if they are indeed the first company to have an ASIC for long enough. Its a gamble, its but ITS NOT A BOND and that 30MH is  completely meaningless number you pulled out of your arse.

Now did fixed MH mining bonds price collapse? Of course they did. Everyone told you they would. Its not just asicminer, it not just BFLs announcement that caused it, its always been blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain. However, mining bonds havent lost their value like your shareprice has. When you look at the biggest bonds on GLSBE they have "only" lost ~30-40% of their value. You have managed to lose 96%. So whats your other excuse?

If we're valuing mh at 0.03, and on the 19th (after Obsi pays me my last OBSI.1MHS dividend and I trade him for OBSI.ABMO) DMC will be 5mh/share, DMC is, by that calculation, worth at least 0.15 a share.

I think by now, we know what your calculations are worth.
FWIW, OBSI.ABMO is a company share, not a fixed MHs mining bond. And its a share in a bunch of soon to be obsolete FPGAs. From BFL no less lol.

by eating dividends.

I wonder if other shareholders also think you should be eating something else.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 04:52:10 PM

You really make me want to scream. This obsession of you to represent everything as a fixed MH mining bond is getting really FUCKING TIRESOME, particularly since it has costed your investors thousands of BTC.  News flash: Asicminer is NOT a bond. It doesnt represent any fixed MH rating. Neither do half your other holdings btw.

I never said it was a bond.

ASIC miner is a high risk share. It may very well yield zero if their chip is dysfunctional. It may very well yield close to zero if they are way behind BFL. It may perhaps yield a tidy sum of money if they are indeed the first company to have an ASIC for long enough. Its a gamble, its but ITS NOT A BOND and that 30MH is  completely meaningless number you pulled out of your arse.

Nope, this is what ASICMINER is paying on it.

Now did fixed MH mining bonds price collapse? Of course they did. Everyone told you they would. Its not just asicminer, it not just BFLs announcement that caused it, its always been blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain. However, mining bonds havent lost their value like your shareprice has. When you look at the biggest bonds on GLSBE they have "only" lost ~30-40% of their value. You have managed to lose 96%. So whats your other excuse?

0.15 is 4% of 1? notsureifserious.jpg

If you're going to troll, you're going to have to work harder than this.

P4man

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 05:35:40 PM

0.15 is 4% of 1? notsureifserious.jpg

If you're going to troll, you're going to have to work harder than this.

0.15?? Who is offering 0.15? Are you? You can buy my shares for 0.15!
On GLSBE the highest bid right now is 0.015. Did you miss that zero?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 01:41:13 PM

Why should it be Diablos doing that the price for the share went down? He still is offering them for 1BTC. The only thing that drives the prices down are shareholders that sell their shares below the 1BTC. There is no other way. So how could this be Diablos doing? Did he deliver less dividends that promised?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 01:48:37 PM

@diablo... Whats your current hardware? And why where there less shares paid the last time than before? Did you buy shares back?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 01:58:48 PM

Why should it be Diablos doing that the price for the share went down? He still is offering them for 1BTC. The only thing that drives the prices down are shareholders that sell their shares below the 1BTC. There is no other way. So how could this be Diablos doing? Did he deliver less dividends that promised?

Probably because the earning per share are so low that it makes no sense to hold them.
Actually, at this moment, I have no idea how bad or good August was because I have not seen weekly nor monthly statement.

Diablo, pleas start publishing weekly holding reports.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 02:31:11 PM

Probably because the earning per share are so low that it makes no sense to hold them.
Actually, at this moment, I have no idea how bad or good August was because I have not seen weekly nor monthly statement.

Diablo, pleas start publishing weekly holding reports.

Nope, not doing weekly reports.

P4man

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:38:10 PM

Why should it be Diablos doing that the price for the share went down? He still is offering them for 1BTC. The only thing that drives the prices down are shareholders that sell their shares below the 1BTC. There is no other way. So how could this be Diablos doing?

You must have missed the post where Diablo said only a small minority of the shares were sold at 1BTC. He has been swapping the other shares for who knows what, but clearly for something worth a lot less than 1BTC.

Moreover, the fact his company shares have lost >90% of their value, is something people tend to hold a CEO accountable for. Particularly when the value loss is quite warranted and the CEO is unwilling and/or unable to explain what happened to the investments he was entrusted with. (and lets not even mention the fact he hadnt even noticed and thought his shares traded for 10x what they actually did).

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 02:59:51 PM

Why should it be Diablos doing that the price for the share went down? He still is offering them for 1BTC. The only thing that drives the prices down are shareholders that sell their shares below the 1BTC. There is no other way. So how could this be Diablos doing?

You must have missed the post where Diablo said only a small minority of the shares were sold at 1BTC. He has been swapping the other shares for who knows what, but clearly for something worth a lot less than 1BTC.

Moreover, the fact his company shares have lost >90% of their value, is something people tend to hold a CEO accountable for. Particularly when the value loss is quite warranted and the CEO is unwilling and/or unable to explain what happened to the investments he was entrusted with. (and lets not even mention the fact he hadnt even noticed and thought his shares traded for 10x what they actually did).

I've explained this multiple times in the thread already. The market is falling apart because ASICMiner is the new religious deity of the week. The investments haven't gone anywhere, the market no longer values anything involved with mining at all at such a high value.

I'll release the full report tomorrow, but the short of it is theres 20909 shares out and we hold 134920 mhash in assets, giving us 6.452 mhash per share. That means over 16x more mhash total and 2.2x more mhash per share. This does not include BTCMC's payment for this month either.

P4man

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 03:21:30 PM

but the short of it is theres 20909 shares out and we hold 134920 mhash in assets,

I call bullshit.  You keep converting anything and everything  into a fixed MH mining bond, even though you hold shares that arent fixed MH bonds. WHy dont you stop making up  numbers and just publish exactly what you hold? The only way to come up with such inflated number is by lying through your teeth and turning projected possible (and extremely uncertain)  future ASICs companies output in to imaginary fixed bonds. You may well deserve a scammer tag more than Pirate does.

DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 03:52:23 PM

but the short of it is theres 20909 shares out and we hold 134920 mhash in assets,

I call bullshit.  You keep converting anything and everything  into a fixed MH mining bond, even though you hold shares that arent fixed MH bonds. WHy dont you stop making up  numbers and just publish exactly what you hold? The only way to come up with such inflated number is by lying through your teeth and turning projected possible (and extremely uncertain)  future ASICs companies output in to imaginary fixed bonds. You may well deserve a scammer tag more than Pirate does.

No, I approximate mh. This is the number people currently care about to compare the mining assets DMC holds.

P4man

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 04:04:53 PM

No, I approximate mh. This is the number people currently care about to compare the mining assets DMC holds.

Having a few 100 shares in asicminer doesnt mean you have a few dozen GH in fixed mining bonds. This is plain deceit and laughing at your share holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: