Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:18:35 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 04:35:16 AM by BCEmporium

Didn't even noticed the big text above... you've nothing else better to do with your life then preach for your delusion?

1 verse from the Quran
"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors." (5:32)
http://quran.com/5/32
Killing of one innocent person irregardless of religion, belief, gender or race is forbidden in Islam and it is equivalent to killing the whole of mankind according to the verse above.
More verses from the Quran on this topic
http://english.islammessage.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?articleId=931
So dont hate Islam for atrocities of some Muslim groups as Islam clearly forbids anything that involves killing of innocent persons.
I put bold for emphasis. There are also other passages in the Quran and Hadeeths that condemn acts of terrorism. Please refer Fatwa on Terrorism for more.

So this is NOT in the Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

or this

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

or this

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

or this

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

or this

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

or this

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

... and the list would go on and on and on...

The only thing you cherry picked surah proved, beyond doubt, is that Islam is an incoherent doctrine.

About written Arabic, if you forgot to notice it, you are referring to "Classical Arabic", not the current one. And if you look at the chart you may see:

Era    4th to 9th centuries; continues as a liturgical language but with a modernized pronunciation

For anyone who is open minded and want to have more understanding of Islam and the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) please read history of the prophet. And a very concise version of this you can find in link below.
http://www.inter-islam.org/Seerah/iSeerah.html
And see what non-Muslims that have actually studied the history of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) have written
https://www.alislam.org/library/links/eyes.html

Alislam.org... inter-islam.org... sounds legit!  Roll Eyes
What next? Beautiful things about Communism on comrade.org?

Well, about your second link, turns funny none of the characters you've there vouching for Islam comes close to the biggest event of Mo's era, and most likely the reason for the success of Islam as whole; the Justinian plague.
Killing on average 5 thousand persons each day, in a society without science or knowledge about what was that at all, made the population soft to superstitions and Gods. As you may know, Mo wasn't the only "prophet" at his time, he was only the one of them who won the wars.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:55:58 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 05:18:55 AM by BCEmporium

OK, I opened another reply because now we go for the Mo's violence in the Hadith, the ones you don't say to be heretic... Roll Eyes

** Bukhari Vol 4, Book 52, No. 220:    Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand..."

**Bukhari Vol 4 Book 52 No. 44  A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battlefield, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu Huraira added, "The mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders about (for grazing) tied in a long rope."

**Bukhari Vol 2, Book 26,  No. 594  Narrated Abu Huraira:  The Prophet was asked, "Which is the best deed?" He said, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle." He was then asked, "Which is the next (in goodness)?" He said, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's cause." He was then asked, "Which is the next?" He said, "To perform Hajj-Mabrur."

**Bukhari Vol 4, Book 52, No. 53 The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's cause)."  

**Bukhari Vol 4 Book 52,  No. 48   Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."  

**Bukhari Vol 4, Book 52, No. 4   Narrated Abu Huraira:  The Prophet said, “by him in Whose hands my life is!  Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya’ (army unit) setting out in allah’s cause.   By Him in whose hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred”

**Bukhari Vol 4, Book 52, No. 311  Narrated Ibn Abbas:  The Prophet said, on the day of the conquest of Mecca, "There is no migration (after the conquest), but Jihad and good intentions, and when you are called for Jihad, you should immediately respond to the call."

** Bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 125: (re a question on jihad)  The Prophet raised his head (as the questioner was standing) and said, "He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause."

**Bukhari Vol 4, Book 52, No. 256   Narrated As Sab bin Jaththama    The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."    

Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 68:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:
The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave".

Muslim, book 041, number 6981] Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: you will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me) ; kill him.

And here is the list of people killed by Mo's orders.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

The simple reason you don't see Mo's killing people himself, is because he had his thugs, who he called Muslims, to do the dirty work. But being an assassin or the assassin contractor makes you no less guilty.

About his race:

Bukhari 1:63
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."(...)

Bukhari 2:122
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Dinar:
My father said, "I heard Ibn 'Umar reciting the poetic verses of Abu Talib: And a white (person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows."

Bukhari 4:744
Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid:

I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."
There you go...

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:16:11 PM

....Oh, and by the way, neither Christians nor Jews have any comparable evil to your splintered sects which follow Sayd Qutb.

"Oh, and by the way, neither Christians nor Jews have any comparable evil to your splintered sects which follow Sayd Qutb."
If you want to point to Al-Qaeda, what they did to US during 9/11 attack that caused almost 3000 death of innocents was wrong and is condemned. I dont know what measurement that you use for "evilness", if the number of death of innocents in a single event to be the measurement then what US did to either Hiroshima or Nagasaki was far more evil. 90,000–166,000 and 39,000–80,000 estimated deaths caused by the nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
And now which religion had influenced on this atrocity? certainly not Islam. I dont think Christianity or Judaism has anything to do with this either.
I'm not seeing any parallel between the use of atomics in WWII and followers of Qutd.   The US had estimated the loss of a half million soldiers and massive civilian deaths had they attacked the Japanese mainland from the sea.   The Japanese had not surrendered, but their air and naval assets were destroyed.  Declarations of war existed, and a submarine bound for Japan had been captured with advanced designs of weapons and uranium.  

Suggesting the actions of terrorists are no worse than those of the US during WWII is certainly an interesting rationalization.  However, it is fraught with logical errors and would not stand any reasonable or rational test.  Let me rephrase it so that you can see the errors.

If you want to point to Jihad John, what he did was wrong and is condemned. I dont know what measurement that you use for "evilness", if the number of death of innocents in a single event (just one or two mere deaths by beheading) to be the measurement then what US did to either Hiroshima or Nagasaki was far more evil. 90,000–166,000 and 39,000–80,000 estimated deaths caused by the nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively.

If you don't see the logical errors, just ask and this kafir will be glad to point them out to you.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:07:39 PM

I long ago washed my hands of religious bullshit, and it was the single best decision I ever made. To the OP, Muslims, Christians, whatever, I invite you to look in the mirror and take a LONG talk with yourself. (you might call it praying, for all I care. It's the same thing.) Ask yourself WHY you believe what you do. If, as was the case for me and is the case for the vast majority of the religious, the answer is "this is the religion of my Fathers", then you have to ask yourself if that's good enough. If it is, your world is small, but that's ok. It's your life. But if it's not, there's a whole universe out there just crying out for us to learn it's secrets. Which you can never do if you already "have all the answers".
Which is curiously, why I have emphasized with Dende that he must treat me as Kafir.  Not as one of the "people of the book" who may have temporarily gone astray.  The arguments must be made from first principles, not cherry picked from some old books.

Note.  

At the same time, I don't have any problem with an old historical book such as the Koran or Bible having verses suitable for any and all conditions people might find themselves in, peace or war, famine or times of plenty.  These old books existed in societies where few even could read, and they represented something like a "Google" in those times.  A place one could go find any answer (of course you had to go through an Important Person usually to get that answer).

We discuss not whether such books were "good" back then, but of what use they may be in the now, and the styles of faith derived there on.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:12:19 PM

The covered-girl look is great, say two Upper West Side artists who think NYC women should give the hijab a try

Saks Afridi and Qinza Najm spread the word with their selfie campaign about the virtues of wearing a traditional veil

The hijab is hot!

That’s the message two Upper West Side artists want to spread by encouraging women around the city to put on the veil and snap a selfie.

“Women who wear a hijab by choice are in complete control of their sexuality,” says Saks Afridi, who started the #DamnILookGood campaign with project partner Qinza Najm. “Here in New York, it’s very brave for a woman to wear one out in public.”

Najm had started wearing a hijab around New York City as an experiment, just to see what it would be like. Though she was raised in Pakistan, she and her family members do not wear the traditional head covering worn by some Muslim women. But one day she put on a hijab in her Lower East Side art studio and went for a walk around the neighborhood.

“Someone started screaming at me to ‘Go home!’ ” Najm recalls. “I was surprised because I figured people in New York would have more tolerance.”

She spent the next week wearing the hijab around town, and encountered more angry New Yorkers on the streets and subways. This aggressive reaction to a garment that’s quite common in many Muslim cultures prompted Najm and Afridi to do the project.

They launched it at the DUMBO Arts Festival last month, where hundreds of women put on the head covering and posed for selfies, posting them to sites like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag #damnilookgood.

“A selfie suggests you are feeling confident and good about yourself,” says Najm, who put her hijab back on for the project and posed with the other women.

[...]

“With it, she is in complete control of her sexuality, and ultimately that’s what makes her so beautiful,” reads the artists’ statement on their website.

Najm was actually surprised by how much she missed covering her regular clothes when she stopped wearing the hijab.

“You can wear pajamas or crappy clothes underneath,” she says. “You can be a total slouch. It’s just very comfortable.”

“Well,” Afridi says, “it’s uncomfortably comfortable.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/covered-girls-aim-show-hijab-hot-article-1.1970678

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:52:03 PM

I long ago washed my hands of religious bullshit, and it was the single best decision I ever made. To the OP, Muslims, Christians, whatever, I invite you to look in the mirror and take a LONG talk with yourself. (you might call it praying, for all I care. It's the same thing.) Ask yourself WHY you believe what you do. If, as was the case for me and is the case for the vast majority of the religious, the answer is "this is the religion of my Fathers", then you have to ask yourself if that's good enough. If it is, your world is small, but that's ok. It's your life. But if it's not, there's a whole universe out there just crying out for us to learn it's secrets. Which you can never do if you already "have all the answers".
Which is curiously, why I have emphasized with Dende that he must treat me as Kafir.  Not as one of the "people of the book" who may have temporarily gone astray.  The arguments must be made from first principles, not cherry picked from some old books.

Note.  

At the same time, I don't have any problem with an old historical book such as the Koran or Bible having verses suitable for any and all conditions people might find themselves in, peace or war, famine or times of plenty.  These old books existed in societies where few even could read, and they represented something like a "Google" in those times.  A place one could go find any answer (of course you had to go through an Important Person usually to get that answer).

We discuss not whether such books were "good" back then, but of what use they may be in the now, and the styles of faith derived there on.

Well said. There is a great deal of useful principles embodied in old religous tomes. But without a very well tuned and tightly focused bullshit filter, those principles get warped and distorted into something evil. And the thing I find amusing is that those useful things are pretty nearly universal betwixt the various religions and secular philosophies. As I said earlier, the core of all religions and successful secular philosophies is the same. It's the things added to those that tear down societies and erect barriers to human progress.

Were it not for religious influence, it is likely that we would have delved much deeper into genetics, have offworld colonies, and any number of things that a FREE society tends to generate. Instead, we've got arguments against scientific reality on religious grounds clogging up the legislature in the more secular nations, and people that haven't yet found the 20th century in many parts of the world. Religion is not solely to blame for this, but they bear a heavy burden.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:04:58 PM

Which is curiously, why I have emphasized with Dende that he must treat me as Kafir.  Not as one of the "people of the book" who may have temporarily gone astray.  The arguments must be made from first principles, not cherry picked from some old books.

Note.  

Well said. There is a great deal of useful principles embodied in old religous tomes. But without a very well tuned and tightly focused bullshit filter, those principles get warped and distorted into something evil. And the thing I find amusing is that those useful things are pretty nearly universal betwixt the various religions and secular philosophies. As I said earlier, the core of all religions and successful secular philosophies is the same. It's the things added to those that tear down societies and erect barriers to human progress.

Were it not for religious influence, it is likely that we would have delved much deeper into genetics, have offworld colonies, and any number of things that a FREE society tends to generate. Instead, we've got arguments against scientific reality on religious grounds clogging up the legislature in the more secular nations, and people that haven't yet found the 20th century in many parts of the world. Religion is not solely to blame for this, but they bear a heavy burden.

Agree with the bolded part.  I believe Dende pointed out something to that effect, if it was possible to get past his grammatical constructs.

But I have to disagree with your suggestion as to the great accomplishments we may have had if NOT for religion.  

Consider genetics.  The progressive Eugenics movement, based on science in the first half of the 20th century, was opposed by conservatives.  I guess you could say opposed by "religion", although it's a bit more complicated than that.  Religions and conservative thought (often but not always aligned) does good in preventing moving in given directions too fast, without due consideration to consequences.

Probably it is correct that any time religion gets intertwined with government - theocracy - the results are bad for scientific and industrial progress.  Sharia "law" would certainly come to mind, which means that I would suggest that the concept of such a thing being "good" as viewed in Islam, is simply completely wrong.  It would mean there was no way to use clever speech, duplicate meanings of words and sophistry to get around this.  It's simply a ridiculous and a medieval concept and needs to go away.

Whether various factions debating and casting for votes within a democracy, some religious, some progressive, is counterproductive over say the course of a hundred years is a completely different matter.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:04:13 PM

Which is curiously, why I have emphasized with Dende that he must treat me as Kafir.  Not as one of the "people of the book" who may have temporarily gone astray.  The arguments must be made from first principles, not cherry picked from some old books.

Note.  

Agree with the bolded part.  I believe Dende pointed out something to that effect, if it was possible to get past his grammatical constructs.

But I have to disagree with your suggestion as to the great accomplishments we may have had if NOT for religion.  

Consider genetics.  The progressive Eugenics movement, based on science in the first half of the 20th century, was opposed by conservatives.  I guess you could say opposed by "religion", although it's a bit more complicated than that.  Religions and conservative thought (often but not always aligned) does good in preventing moving in given directions too fast, without due consideration to consequences.

Probably it is correct that any time religion gets intertwined with government - theocracy - the results are bad for scientific and industrial progress.  Sharia "law" would certainly come to mind, which means that I would suggest that the concept of such a thing being "good" as viewed in Islam, is simply completely wrong.  It would mean there was no way to use clever speech, duplicate meanings of words and sophistry to get around this.  It's simply a ridiculous and a medieval concept and needs to go away.

Whether various factions debating and casting for votes within a democracy, some religious, some progressive, is counterproductive over say the course of a hundred years is a completely different matter.

Eugenics was more of a pseudoscience, but I suppose that's a red herring in itself. I concede some of your point.

However, I was thinking of a much longer time line. The Christian persecution of science (while encouraging it in some cases) set humanity back by a great deal (eg. The Dark Ages). To what degree, it's impossible to say. My particular areas of interest, wherein "god" gets called into the argument quite often, are nanotech and genetics. Whenever a scientist proposes a test case, he is likely to be accused of "playing god". My (slightly) tongue in cheek response is usually "who says they're playing? " but more correctly, it's a non issue. Yet it gets thrown in. I've seen it again and again just in my 46 years. Extrapolate that over a few centuries: How much have they managed to suppress? In the modern world the suppression is bad enough, with, as you noted, multiple factions. From 600 AD until not very long ago, the power of information was in the hands of religions who had a vested interest in suppressing science as it tends to contradict their means of power.

As I said, religious organizations are not entirely to blame, they are one factor of many. But the weight of their wrongdoing remains heavy. Just ask Copernicus.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:05:54 PM

Why do YOU hate islam?

I don't hate islam =) I don't hate any religion. But yes it's true that many people afraid of islam. It's because 90% of terrorists are islamic.

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:58:21 AM

Why do YOU hate islam?

I don't hate islam =) I don't hate any religion. But yes it's true that many people afraid of islam. It's because 90% of terrorists are islamic.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to the FBI Database

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:51:17 AM

Why do YOU hate islam?

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to the FBI Database

I assume, given the source, that we're leaving government agents out of the equation Cheesy

Well done. I didn't have figures to back it, but I knew that was wrong.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:05:03 AM

Why do YOU hate islam?

This is a stupid graph, you cant put all acts into one pie chart.

A right wing group bombing an abortion clinic is a little different than blowing up a kid and spectators at a marathon.

Latino terror attacks are mainly also organized crime or gang background..

Also not many attacks happen in the us, you should look worldwide.
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/225043.pdf

Notice most attacks are on private citizens ie usually innocents.

It seems all the different rebel groups fight each other.

Muslims scream that the west kills Muslims and they will pay. Yet everytime I see a news arcticle its another muslim bombing againts more muslims.

Isis kidnaps women to turn them into slaves and wives.

Where in Quran does it say take your enemies women, they will be your slaves and wifes, now fuck the shit out them and bring forth babies.

I still dont get this either. Why does it matter if I am not a muslim?

Why is it required to force people to become muslim against their will?

Is this really a reason to murder people? Is this really the image you want of your religion?

Convert or die? But convert to our sect the right sect. Then you be our brother and we will fuckign murder everyone! Then after they are dead we will take their women and fuck them! Because we are men fo Allah!

Also I was under the impressoin that muhammed allowed other religions to practice as long as they paid a tax.

Why do Muslims reflect so hard on certain passages, but then act like other ones don't exist?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:14:39 AM

Why do YOU hate islam?

This is a stupid graph, you cant put all acts into one pie chart.

A right wing group bombing an abortion clinic is a little different than blowing up a kid and spectators at a marathon.

Latino terror attacks are mainly also organized crime or gang background..

Also not many attacks happen in the us, you should look worldwide.
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/225043.pdf

Notice most attacks are on private citizens ie usually innocents.

It seems all the different rebel groups fight each other.

Muslims scream that the west kills Muslims and they will pay. Yet everytime I see a news arcticle its another muslim bombing againts more muslims.

Isis kidnaps women to turn them into slaves and wives.

Where in Quran does it say take your enemies women, they will be your slaves and wifes, now fuck the shit out them and bring forth babies.

I still dont get this either. Why does it matter if I am not a muslim?

Why is it required to force people to become muslim against their will?

Is this really a reason to murder people? Is this really the image you want of your religion?

Convert or die? But convert to our sect the right sect. Then you be our brother and we will fuckign murder everyone! Then after they are dead we will take their women and fuck them! Because we are men fo Allah!

Also I was under the impressoin that muhammed allowed other religions to practice as long as they paid a tax.

Why do Muslims reflect so hard on certain passages, but then act like other ones don't exist?

compartmentalization to avoid cognitive dissonance, an inevitable side effect of believing in fairy tales past early adolescence. It's not just Islam.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

4:24

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war)

33:50

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

About Muslims killing Muslims, that's the outcome of a violent doctrine, they will keep turning on themselves for minor offenses, they were told the only way to settle them was by violence, and that's what they do.
Homicidal doctrines are suicide; towards its own, because will resource violence for pretty much anything, towards other cultures/doctrines because conflicts with the "Golden Rule" and thus leave it open to counter-attacks.

About cognitive dissonance; yes, it would be totally unfair to pin it on Islam alone, it's a common characteristic of religious people, even political, specially when their books are too extent, where contradiction becomes unavoidable.

|

|
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:34:03 AM

4:24

And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war)

33:50

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

About Muslims killing Muslims, that's the outcome of a violent doctrine, they will keep turning on themselves for minor offenses, they were told the only way to settle them was by violence, and that's what they do.
Homicidal doctrines are suicide; towards its own, because will resource violence for pretty much anything, towards other cultures/doctrines because conflicts with the "Golden Rule" and thus leave it open to counter-attacks.

About cognitive dissonance; yes, it would be totally unfair to pin it on Islam alone, it's a common characteristic of religious people, even political, specially when their books are too extent, where contradiction becomes unavoidable.

Maybe I should have reworded the wives thing.

As far as I know the Yazidiz were not enemy, ohh yea every one who isnt a muslim is an enemy of Islam oops stupid me... continue to rape and pilage ye good religous men.

What if western troops in midle eastern contries followed this doctrine?

Could you imagine the tears that would come from muslims when the first group of women were sold off or married? Especially since it is forbidden for muslim women to marry on muslim men.

I guess thats another reason I dont really care for  Muslims, they cry about everything, yet commit the worst actions and act like they deserve impunity due to a line in the  Quaran. We can fuck your women but you cant fuck ours, see right here it says it in this book, that makes it legit, now im going to chop off your head off non believer and take your wife! Allah Akbar!\

The religion of peace
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/10/13/Witnesses-Describe-Jihadist-Horror-in-Kobane-as-ISIS-Justifies-Enslaving-Yazidis

Also the X religion did this so its really not that bad for muslims to do XX is a bullshit excuse. I dont care for many religions but most are not burning people at the stakes still.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:00:14 AM

The only reason Muhammad started Islam was, he saw how rich corrupt Christians had become using their religion for profit, and he wanted something to take their wealth from them. So he started Islam, basically just to become richer than the corrupt Christians.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:18:00 PM

Maybe I should have reworded the wives thing.

As far as I know the Yazidiz were not enemy, ohh yea every one who isnt a muslim is an enemy of Islam oops stupid me... continue to rape and pilage ye good religous men.
Yeah, you know what a "good Muslim" would say to this, they would say those are bad people, they are not muslims, they are deviant sect.

I agree with you, but don't misrepresent Muslims as supporting ISIS.  Look at this thread, a number have commented on these atrocities and distanced themselves and their beliefs from such things.

If your point is the theoretical ability of a "Muslim" to support the committing of atrocities cherry picking the old books, yeah, that's a problem.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:13:31 PM

Yeah, you know what a "good Muslim" would say to this, they would say those are bad people, they are not muslims, they are deviant sect.

I agree with you, but don't misrepresent Muslims as supporting ISIS.  Look at this thread, a number have commented on these atrocities and distanced themselves and their beliefs from such things.

If your point is the theoretical ability of a "Muslim" to support the committing of atrocities cherry picking the old books, yeah, that's a problem.

Amen to that. Many Muslims are quite nice people, most if you avoid the religion theme.
But for big G sake! They have to stop wandering around carrying a book telling them to kill pretty much everyone. Isn't them the problem, is the damn book! And I can't say the Quran and the Hadith aren't interesting in the literary level, they are, just that they are to read as we read Odyssey, Iliad and many other classical pieces. Not to take that thing by the letter! We are no longer at VII Century!

|

|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:22:37 PM

I agree with you, but don't misrepresent Muslims as supporting ISIS.  Look at this thread, a number have commented on these atrocities and distanced themselves and their beliefs from such things.

Amen to that. Many Muslims are quite nice people, most if you avoid the religion theme.
But for big G sake! They have to stop wandering around carrying a book telling them to kill pretty much everyone. Isn't them the problem, is the damn book! And I can't say the Quran and the Hadith aren't interesting in the literary level, they are, just that they are to read as we read Odyssey, Iliad and many other classical pieces. Not to take that thing by the letter! We are no longer at VII Century!

And they have to listen to what we have to say, as well as we should listen to the moderates among them.  Because we, both those who are Christian and those who are Kafir, know precisely what we are talking about on this subject.

Rick Perry, Texas Governor, talking in London.

“But to every extremist, it has to be made clear: We will not allow you to exploit our tolerance, so that you can import your intolerance. We will not let you destroy our peace with your violent ideas. If you expect to live among us and yet plan against us to receive the protections and comforts of a free society while showing none of its virtues or graces then you can have our answer now: No, not on our watch! You will live by exactly the standards that the rest of us live by. And if that comes as jarring news then welcome to civilization.”
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:38:45 PM

I agree with you, but don't misrepresent Muslims as supporting ISIS.  Look at this thread, a number have commented on these atrocities and distanced themselves and their beliefs from such things.

And they have to listen to what we have to say, as well as we should listen to the moderates among them.  Because we, both those who are Christian and those who are Kafir, know precisely what we are talking about on this subject.

Rick Perry, Texas Governor, talking in London.

“But to every extremist, it has to be made clear: We will not allow you to exploit our tolerance, so that you can import your intolerance. We will not let you destroy our peace with your violent ideas. If you expect to live among us and yet plan against us to receive the protections and comforts of a free society while showing none of its virtues or graces then you can have our answer now: No, not on our watch! You will live by exactly the standards that the rest of us live by. And if that comes as jarring news then welcome to civilization.”

Look. In our modern world, people don't want to hate anyone.

O sure, there are little hatreds flaring all around. You know, like your neighbor hates you 'cause you have a newer car than they do.

The only reason people hate Islam is because of the things that the religion says and causes its people to do. And that is, to violently hate everyone who isn't of the Islam religion, and to violently do something about them whenever the opportunity arises.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: