Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

What up my fellow SLR peeps?!  Been a while, thought I'd drop in an say hey to all the SLR OGs....I see we're all still holding strong...hope everyone is doing well so far in 2018!

I'll probably stop in and say hello again in another year or so, I know we'll all still be here:-)
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

the year just started for me and i believe is it only right i come here to say hello again to you guys...good to see u all holding up and keeping this active and growing...let keep this up and next year i will ann a surprise for all just for the love of this 
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

This video is definitely worth watching, especially if you are interested in where energy and automotive technology is headed in the next 10-15 years. It also confirms that SLR is the BEST coin to HODL long term, because by the year 2030, we can expect that 100% of worldwide energy production will be solar!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0

I know renewable energy and electric vehicle are the future. but how far, how long Sad((
with such a small market like cryptocurrentcy (specially recently). it's too easy to control some small marketcap like SLR or some others.
so sad that ... even btc is being controlled.
anyway, Sad(, I really want this project to rise and wellknow, and success ofcouse. one of the very best idea out there.

Maybe for now the price can be manipulated but that happens because the majority of SolarCoin owners are cryptocurrency day traders and NOT solar pv owners. But we KNOW that solar pv production is going to skyrocket in the coming years, and since SLR is free to pv owners, then that means that soon the majority of SLR holders will be the solar community and not the day trader community. And the solar community will have a much greater desire for the long-term success of SLR especially since they get ongoing regular grants twice a year. It is only a matter of time before the price is dictated predominately by the solar power community and not the day-trading gambling addicts who dump all their coins because either (1) they're bored or (2) they just found a new up-and-coming coin that they want to put all their money into.

Just be patient. Everyone I convince to buy SLR, I also convince them that this is a LONG-TERM buy and they should hold for 5-10 years or more (the year 2025 is the target I have in mind, especially in consideration of this Seba video). Long-term SLR is one of the BEST bets in the cryptocurrency world. SLR should see at least the $20-50 range 5-10 years from now, and very possibly it will be sooner than that!

I take it you are new to this thread. Check my prior posts. The price will always be a day trader controlled. There is no other reason to buy SLR other than Profit, anyone claiming wants to sell to offset their Solar investment. Buy low sell high. Were the coin to get distributed then it would take off. One thing that could happen is what is called a Swap of Coin. 33 Million get reduced to 33,000 or 330K. The market cap stays the same. No difference in price just less coin. But now the claim coin is more intrinsic. It has much more power than the Market Cap. Since it can sell and crush the buy walls then any day traders must supplement the claimers now. It may lower the price for a while but this would incentivize people to claim since there are only 33K coins.

I listed other ways to make this go viral with Manufacturers selling their glut of old panels for SLR. Then people buy SLR to get old panels and the median price point now shifts to meet that demand. It may not be super high but it would be much higher and sustainable for sure.

yep, I'm might be the new, (can you give me your prior post link? couldn't find it)
but price seem not to be always controlled by trader, it's controlled by invester. included trader and long term holer.
and yes, the only reason some invest on this is profit. but there're few more reasons, just like me cause I hope this project to be well known, so renewable can be wide spread, might help the world gets better, might be....
in my point of view, just dream big ^^

You can click on my posts button to see others. But I think this one sums it up...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785257.msg24825869#msg24825869
javkot

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

OK, but is this the same coin (SOLAR) and (SLR)

not the same

I don't think anyone knows what SOLAR on yobit is. It is definitely not the same as SLR. Whatever coin it is, it is not even listed on coinmarketcap.
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Olarcoin provides a token of the token to stimulate energy businesses to produce clean energy and protect the earth's ecosystem, which is worth the support of the big guy.
javkot

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

This video is definitely worth watching, especially if you are interested in where energy and automotive technology is headed in the next 10-15 years. It also confirms that SLR is the BEST coin to HODL long term, because by the year 2030, we can expect that 100% of worldwide energy production will be solar!!!

I know renewable energy and electric vehicle are the future. but how far, how long Sad((
with such a small market like cryptocurrentcy (specially recently). it's too easy to control some small marketcap like SLR or some others.
anyway, Sad(, I really want this project to rise and wellknow, and success ofcouse. one of the very best idea out there.

Maybe for now the price can be manipulated but that happens because the majority of SolarCoin owners are cryptocurrency day traders and NOT solar pv owners. But we KNOW that solar pv production is going to skyrocket in the coming years, and since SLR is free to pv owners, then that means that soon the majority of SLR holders will be the solar community and not the day trader community. And the solar community will have a much greater desire for the long-term success of SLR especially since they get ongoing regular grants twice a year. It is only a matter of time before the price is dictated predominately by the solar power community and not the day-trading gambling addicts who dump all their coins because either (1) they're bored or (2) they just found a new up-and-coming coin that they want to put all their money into.

Just be patient. Everyone I convince to buy SLR, I also convince them that this is a LONG-TERM buy and they should hold for 5-10 years or more (the year 2025 is the target I have in mind, especially in consideration of this Seba video). Long-term SLR is one of the BEST bets in the cryptocurrency world. SLR should see at least the $20-50 range 5-10 years from now, and very possibly it will be sooner than that!

I take it you are new to this thread. Check my prior posts. The price will always be a day trader controlled. There is no other reason to buy SLR other than Profit, anyone claiming wants to sell to offset their Solar investment. Buy low sell high. Were the coin to get distributed then it would take off. One thing that could happen is what is called a Swap of Coin. 33 Million get reduced to 33,000 or 330K. The market cap stays the same. No difference in price just less coin. But now the claim coin is more intrinsic. It has much more power than the Market Cap. Since it can sell and crush the buy walls then any day traders must supplement the claimers now. It may lower the price for a while but this would incentivize people to claim since there are only 33K coins.

I listed other ways to make this go viral with Manufacturers selling their glut of old panels for SLR. Then people buy SLR to get old panels and the median price point now shifts to meet that demand. It may not be super high but it would be much higher and sustainable for sure.

yep, I'm might be the new, (can you give me your prior post link? couldn't find it)
but price seem not to be always controlled by trader, it's controlled by invester. included trader and long term holer.
and yes, the only reason some invest on this is profit. but there're few more reasons, just like me cause I hope this project to be well known, so renewable can be wide spread, might help the world gets better, might be....

You can click on my posts button to see others. But I think this one sums it up...

This seems like it would be a great idea: to sell older outdated solar panels for SLR since as CryptoNick points it in this older post "It costs these companies more to recycle them safely than sell them".
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

This seems like it would be a great idea: to sell older outdated solar panels for SLR since as CryptoNick points it in this older post "It costs these companies more to recycle them safely than sell them".

Now imagine if the Manufacturer buys a ton of SLR and then starts offering the Panels for sale. They will make silly amounts of money.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

not the same

I don't think anyone knows what SOLAR on yobit is. It is definitely not the same as SLR. Whatever coin it is, it is not even listed on coinmarketcap.
the name might be the same: SOLARCOIN
but definitely they're different, the coin in yobit is a super fake one. don't be fool to buy it,
I took a look yet.
yobit is full of that kind of coin. just scam...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
javkot

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Now imagine if the Manufacturer buys a ton of SLR and then starts offering the Panels for sale. They will make silly amounts of money.

Yes so true. I keep waiting for the day when Elon Musk makes a public announcement about Tesla joining the SolarCoin network (or something similar), but then I imagine how I might strategize that if I were in his shoes. I would most likely spend a long time secretly buying as many coins as possible at a low price, because the day that announcement is made would mark the day that SLR would jump 10-fold or more.
javkot

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

not the same

the name might be the same: SOLARCOIN
but definitely they're different, the coin in yobit is a super fake one. don't be fool to buy it,
I took a look yet.
yobit is full of that kind of coin. just scam...

I'm not sure what happened to the post, but I think I remember someone last week indicating that the yobit SOLAR is the original PoW SLR chain before the split to PoS.
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

just like bitman selling the mining machine for bitcoin or bitcoin cash
price would be pump so hard :')))
I believe SLR's price would rise, but not in that way :v

sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:37 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 04:10:38 AM by sunnydmd

We added SolarCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about SolarCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SLR so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SLR addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in SLR from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the SolarCoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the SolarCoin project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

waiting for this such a long time ^^
hope you guys continue to develop the app in long time. hope newcomers got the same believe as I do.
good project need to be well-known to be applied in real life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
galio_ico

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

by the way guys, how do I steak my SLR, is there any risk or do I have to transfer my coin to someone else's wallet?
if there is any more information, please let me know, just download SLR wallet yesterday and saw it has "steak coin" :")

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

by the way guys, how do I steak my SLR, is there any risk or do I have to transfer my coin to someone else's wallet?
if there is any more information, please let me know, just download SLR wallet yesterday and saw it has "steak coin" :")

You can transfer it to my wallet and I will Steak it for you. lol You send to your own wallet and then it takes a while to mature the coins. Then they will stake. Not much profit in it unless you have massive amounts of coin.
galio_ico

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

You can transfer it to my wallet and I will Steak it for you. lol You send to your own wallet and then it takes a while to mature the coins. Then they will stake. Not much profit in it unless you have massive amounts of coin.
LOL, thank you!
I was thinking that must have enough coins to start steaking. (like master node or kind of)
not much is how much? still more than 0 right Cheesy
I had about 2M coins, is that enough  Grin  Grin
just kidding

dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

A lot of weak fingers recently marketing their coins... It's a pity watching the cost of SLR heading down while the massive news
david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=SolarCoin+%28SLR%29&SortBy=0
Good news for solar. Co-founder Francois Sonnet will be speaking at Smart Energy Summit at 27 March and more good news in a couple of weeks!!!
galio_ico

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

A lot of weak fingers recently marketing their coins... It's a pity watching the cost of SLR heading down while the massive news

that's always happen, SLR did not spent much money on marketing, pr for the coin, but they got really good community (58 nations to be exact) using their solar panel to generate SLR. so I think this is not the time for coin to pump.

flatexx

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

i wonder if the slr/btc price will increase now that the crypto bullrun seems to be over. Notice how the slr/btc price fell during the entire bullrun with a few price spikes in between. but the general trend has been downwards. (not talking about the usd value of the coin which has gone up considerably)

It will be interesting to see if the slr/btc price will rise again, like it did when during the entire last 2.5 year bear market in btc.

Advertador

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

How about Wind Power Plant grants?
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: