Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165493 times)
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 09:14:47 AM

Lol, that's a cute story Wink

No no, this is more like it:

So pony. Much fluffy. Such cute. Wow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:38:10 AM

So BitcoinExasperated is still attacking?

Great, I need more cheap XMR.  The price was starting to rise outside my buy range.

The price of Stoli, on the other hand, will be soon be going up.

BTW, Interstellar Command Engineer ArtForz (a Kerbal Medal of Honor winner) must be thrilled to have a lead role in this delerium tremens.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:45:13 AM

Has the attack started?

There is no attack, BCX is just lies, why ppl keep giving attention to this clown? He was never responsible for AUR, he is a sociopath social engineer playing on ppls fear, well not mine, he is just rolling BS again.

yeah.. precisely what you guys are doing coming here and spamming this forum with Monero BS 24/7
for ONE reason.. to get your Bitcoin from you .

FUD first & ask questions later™
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:49:32 AM

this coin shall fall for months now.. bsx not attacking is bearish unless he says he cant attack.. chinese wont pump now. Never been wrong on my hunches from forex to cfds to crypto.. up to u. Check back in 6 months to c.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:51:05 AM

Let's be adults here.  It isn't that hard, I promise.  
It is hard to take that statement seriously coming from someone named "black Jesus."

Sorry if I was wrong, I didn't know it had already been discussed. Carry on...

I was listening to Everlast when I picked a nickname on Polo.  I'm neither black, nor am I Jesus.  It happened to be the song I was listening to at the time.

At any rate, it should be taken seriously.  BCX is needlessly causing harm.  He is able to do so because of the attack on AUR.  With AUR, there was a strong argument that the coin was a scam.  Monero is different.  He's said so himself.  Yet he is causing discord because he is pissed at what a few people in these forums have said about him.  For all he knows, some of them could be provoking him hoping that he will execute an attack, which will send speculators away from XMR and toward their own coin.  At the end of the day, he is harming people who have done nothing to him.  And he is harming a project that could be a pretty good thing.  There is no rational excuse for his behavior that I've seen.  I invite him to prove me wrong.
u must be 16
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:52:10 AM

this coin shall fall for months now.. bsx not attacking is bearish unless he says he cant attack.. chinese wont pump now.

Wow.  1.2B people afraid of BitcoinExhausted.  That should make his mirror happy.

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:59:44 AM

If anyone is asking why BCX still desperate trying to "kill monero" (wink), its because his lies were called out by the original Cryptonote Team as well yesterday: http://bitcoinbarbie.com/official-statement-from-the-cryptonote-team-regarding-exploit-and-monero-attack/

they said Cryptonote existed before so the public can make a lot of clone coins for "fixing bugs"
so i have no other recourse but to assume that Cryptonote exists as a Bug Fixing platform so what are you guys bitching about ?
what do you think exploits found are ?

The real hidden meaning (Pump & Dump) AKA: a way to harvest you idiot bag holders of your Bitcoin is more likely though.
And when you are creating a PLATFORM for CLONING what should we expect ? Monero 2.0 ? 3.0 ? 9.0 ?

It's really rather simple if it is not a new "coin" that makes a reasonably OBVIOUS attempt at beating Bitcoin
then it's a P&D lying scam coin.. designed to get noobs to send Fiat from their bank account to an exchange to buy XYZ Ponzi coin.
Now ask yourselves does Monero fit the bill so to speak ?
Does it seem like an obvious "this must be released NOW" new revolutionary coin ? (a Cryptonote clone / fork)
No ? then what ?

You see guys what we have here is bullshitters going into over time lying their ass off *as usual.
They make various statements and excuses for their coin and when challenged the either back peddle or scream FUD / Troll
and go on the attack bobbing and weaving all over the place.
And if this is all about making a better coin and making money at the same time then any BCX exploit to me would seem like the right thing to do.

But i don't suppose it has more to do with WHO had the "bug" advantage now huh ?"
Say ohh i don't know how about CENT for example ?
Seems to me that whooopsy accidental Proof of stake bug that paid out like crazy way back was perfectly fine for Cryptsy and their group of buddies.
I didn't see Cryptsy way back show any concern for guys buying the coins knowing in 9 days the POS pay outs were going to get dumped on buyers
and the back room boys who AVOIDED posting the coin here and were trading the wallet and miner on IRC before hand seemed ok with the "bug" LOL
And i don't suppose those same assholes are STILL HERE loitering around with brand new scams to pull huh ?
Naaaaaw they all must have left after harvesting morons for massive amounts of Bitcoin right ?
They must have thought hey.. well making a shitload of of BITCOIN is enough and retired right ?
Get it ? "Bug" ? It's only ever called a bug when your not the one exploiting it for massive BITCOIN profits hahahahha

Or is it more likely they are still here posting new clone coins and crying FUD / Troll to drain morons Bitcoin wallets's dry ?

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:00:50 AM

this coin shall fall for months now.. bsx not attacking is bearish unless he says he cant attack.. chinese wont pump now. Never been wrong on my hunches from forex to cfds to crypto.. up to u. Check back in 6 months to c.

sidhujag the new BCX?  Tongue

another infallible douche.
shall i quote u in 6 months my son? If ur around maybe u can learn from someone more experienced period.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:02:57 AM

this coin shall fall for months now.. bsx not attacking is bearish unless he says he cant attack.. chinese wont pump now.

Wow.  1.2B people afraid of BitcoinExhausted.  That should make his mirror happy.

1.2b chinese in crypto O rly?
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:04:05 AM

sidhujag the new BCX?  Tongue

shall i quote u in 6 months my son? If ur around maybe u can learn from someone more experienced period.

no you dont understand, I'm glad chinese pump and dumpers wont touch Monero.

btc rose off of pnd any stock rising is a  series of pnd.. u dont understand
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:07:15 AM

sidhujag the new BCX?  Tongue

no you dont understand, I'm glad chinese pump and dumpers wont touch Monero.

btc rose off of pnd any stock rising is a  series of pnd.. u dont understand

sure china will dominate the world, heil the communist party!!
u dont make cents
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:16:45 AM

If anyone is asking why BCX still desperate trying to "kill monero" (wink), its because his lies were called out by the original Cryptonote Team as well yesterday: http://bitcoinbarbie.com/official-statement-from-the-cryptonote-team-regarding-exploit-and-monero-attack/

they said Cryptonote existed before so the public can make a lot of clone coins for "fixing bugs"
so i have no other recourse but to assume that Cryptonote exists as a Bug Fixing platform so what are you guys bitching about ?

The real hidden meaning (Pump & Dump) AKA: a way to harvest you idiot bag holders of your Bitcoin is more likely though.
And when you are creating a PLATFORM for CLONING what should we expect ? Monero 2.0 ? 3.0 ? 9.0 ?

It's really rather simple if it is not a new "coin" that makes a reasonably OBVIOUS attempt at beating Bitcoin
then it's a P&D lying scam coin.. designed to get noobs to send Fiat from their bank account to an exchange to buy XYZ Ponzi coin.
Does it seem like an obvious "this must be released NOW" new revolutionary coin ? (a Cryptonote clone / fork)
No ? then what ?

You see guys what we have here is bullshitters going into over time lying their ass off *as usual.
They make various statements and excuses for their coin and when challenged the either back peddle or scream FUD / Troll
And if this is all about making a better coin and making money at the same time then any BCX exploit to me would seem like the right thing to do.

But i don't suppose it has more to do with WHO had the "bug" advantage now huh ?"
Seems to me that whooopsy accidental Proof of stake bug that paid out like crazy way back was perfectly fine for Cryptsy and their group of buddies.
I didn't see Cryptsy way back show any concern for guys buying the coins knowing in 9 days the POS pay outs were going to get dumped on buyers
and the back room boys who AVOIDED posting the coin here and were trading the wallet and miner on IRC before hand seemed ok with the "bug" LOL
And i don't suppose those same assholes are STILL HERE loitering around with brand new scams to pull huh ?
Naaaaaw they all must have left after harvesting morons for massive amounts of Bitcoin right ?
They must have thought hey.. well making a shitload of of BITCOIN is enough and retired right ?
Get it ? "Bug" ? It's only ever called a bug when your not the one exploiting it for massive BITCOIN profits hahahahha

Or is it more likely they are still here posting new clone coins and crying FUD / Troll to drain morons Bitcoin wallets's dry ?

hahaha, why do you care about other people Bitcoins? You care about people not caring about your shitcoins but caring about Monero.

Because i have class and integrity.
Some people care about others getting ripped off and sadly you don't get it.. not surprising your here spamming about Monero too..

psterryl

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:19:20 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 10:32:07 AM by psterryl

Just catching up on this thread so forgive me for replying to a post from some pages back.

I just put in random numbers close to those block ranges.  Once in the range between 192298 and 192358, and once in the lower range.  I'm pretty confident given the 60 second target time between blocks that this can be repeated throughout the blockchain.

That doesn't mean there isn't some sort of attack underway ... I have no clue.  I'm just pointing out that the anomalies that BCX pointed out aren't anything extraordinary.  

I do believe this is called back peddling.

~BCX~

You would know all about that wouldn't you, being an expert in back-peddling and all. Like the time you claimed to be able to steal Monero private keys, then it just became a timewarp attack. Or like the time you used your Poloniex trollbox name (that you had confirmed by a post on here to be yours) to threaten Poloniex with an attack in a matter of minutes, shortly before it coincidentally went down due to DDOS, then come on here to deny any involvement.

Edit: Not that I'm saying you're not currently trying to execute an attack. Hell, you might even pull it off. But to call someone else out for back peddling is very much a case of the pot calling the kettle black in my eyes. And as a result of your past untruths I have my doubts.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:19:46 AM

No ? then what ?

hahaha, why do you care about other people Bitcoins? You care about people not caring about your shitcoins but caring about Monero.

Some people care about others getting ripped off and sadly you don't get it.. not surprising your here spamming about Monero too..

chill out keep it simple bro
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:20:53 AM

Just catching up on this thread so forgive me for replying to a post from some pages back.

I just put in random numbers close to those block ranges.  Once in the range between 192298 and 192358, and once in the lower range.  I'm pretty confident given the 60 second target time between blocks that this can be repeated throughout the blockchain.

That doesn't mean there isn't some sort of attack underway ... I have no clue.  I'm just pointing out that the anomalies that BCX pointed out aren't anything extraordinary.  

I do believe this is called back peddling.

~BCX~

You would know all about that wouldn't you, being an expert in back-peddling and all. Like the time you claimed to be able to steal Monero private keys, then it just became a timewarp attack. Or like the time you used your Poloniex trollbox name (that you had confirmed by a post on here to be yours) to threaten Poloniex with an attack in a matter of minutes, shortly before it coincidentally went down due to DDOS, then come on here to deny any involvement.

You're more full of shit than an overflowing septic tank, so excuse my scepticism when you say you're currently executing a timewarp attack against Monero. How has the recent checkpointing system been treating you?
i wouldnt discount his effect just yet
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:26:19 AM

i wouldnt discount his effect just yet

No kidding.  China on the run, Kim Jong-un gone into hiding.

I want to see BitcoinEXfoliated vs ISIS with the new cryptocaliphate being the prize.

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:39:31 AM

lol
* Nekomata imagines a classy penguin with monocles and hat.

Your post history says otherwise.
Also since this is about me, I personally dont go to another coins thread spewing BS like you, I stick with Monero exactly because its not made to be a pump and dump BTC stealer like 95% of other coins

i like how you had to cut out the part where you said "so what" about ripping people off for Bitcoins (on a Monero topic)
where you are here posting on all of them attacking the credibility of anyone that dares criticize Monero.

funny too how i doubt you would be going for my throat had i not said anything about Monero.
and your post history speaks volumes.. you don't possess the intellect to mount a counter argument so your run around from topic to topic
trying to attack the credibility of anyone that criticizes Monero rather that discussing the pro's or cons of Monero itself.
A classic little game here.. nothing new.
And to potential investors.. painfully obvious.

When you come here and defend your shit coin with the top 2 excuses are as follows your fucking screwed baggies LOL
excuse #1 - BCX or Spoetnik etc, is a "Troll" ...FUD'ing (automatically makes your shitcoin legit i guess)
excuse #2 - Mind your own business (so what if people get ripped off)

I just posted a couple comments up why did Monero have to be coin clone fork no. 1,001 posted here ?
Either it's the Bitcoin killer or it's obviously a pump and dump attempt ..simple as that.
There is no way to bob or weave or attack your way around that logic.
When your put out coin no. 1,001 then it better be a damn good Bitcoin Killer Wink
And sorry no you can't play the community card.. it's an invalid retort lol

Get a job baggy  Roll Eyes

Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:42:30 AM

bullshit express is just irrelevant. Go steal some private keys about it.
psterryl

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:50:02 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 12:21:26 PM by psterryl

So I did a little analysis on the number of blocks generated in the past 3 days (since the timewarp was 'set in motion'). I've broken them down into 12-hour (0.5 day) increments from 11:00 to 23:00 and vice-versa. I then compared the number of blocks we'd expect in these increments given one block per minute, vs the number of blocks we have actually had.

I further considered both cumulative variance (the total blocks generated between now and then vs what we would have expected) and the period variance (the number of blocks generated in any 12 hour increment vs what we would have expected). For any 12 hour period we should be getting, on average, 720 blocks.

DaysNo. MinsBlock heightTotal BlocksCumulative VariancePeriod BlocksPeriod Variance
0023601200.00%00.00%
-0.57202352877250.69%7250.69%
-1144023449515175.35%79210.00%
-1.5216023379222202.78%703-2.36%
-2288023308329291.70%709-1.53%
-2.5360023235336591.64%7301.39%
-3432023167843340.32%675-6.25%

As we can see, the major number that jumps out was the 10% period variance in the 12-hour interval between block 235287 and block 234495. This means there was 10% more blocks generated than we would have expected.

Personally I don't believe this to be outside of the bounds of normal generation-rate fluctuations, especially given the prolonged increase in difficulty over that period of time (see difficulty on http://chainradar.com/xmr/chart between 11am and 11pm on 26th September). This suggests there was an increase in network hashrate over this period, which could account for the 10% extra blocks generated while difficulty caught up.

Obviously this is just my opinion and it's possible that it may be the symptom of some sort of timewarp attack, but I do not believe this to be the case. Especially given that there has only been 0.32% more blocks generated than there should have been in total over the past 3 days.

I'll continue to analyse the block generation rate in 12-hour intervals going forward, and post the results on these forums, pointing out anything I spot that seems anomalous.

I welcome the opinion of others on these figures, or any suggestions on how to improve this analysis going forward.

tl;dr there's nothing wrong with the block generation rate since the 'attack' started. Will keep an eye on it going forward.

~pst~
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:12:57 PM

Can anyone find the link of BCX litecoin attack threat?

~dld~
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: