Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:47:57 AM

oh and i asked bittrex to resync and when they did i sent them maryj to make up for the coins that people lost last week. then they had wallet issues again after it seemed to be fixed. im not the person to throw away money on an issue that seems to need a better solution thats in progress and will be here soon.

or do people think its a good idea for a company to fix say a broken work van constantly or buy a new one with less money than you would spend on repairs...

Hi,

Fire Rabbit asked me to give a hand with some Blockchain issues.

It's best not to get stressed out by issues and things going on around the Coin otherwise you tend to overlook things that turn out to be a very simple solution. Relax and smoke a joint, and lets get down to business.

What are the issues you are having? Please detail every incident relating to sync issues and events around that time.

I do development work on ColossusCoin2 and PayCon, I have also performed several successful hardforks and have been working with POS only Coins since before BlackCoin and NXT.

I can't guarantee you anything but I'm sure I can be of some help.

nice to see you here  Wink

as far as i know coins can be sent but they dont arrive in the wallet they are sent to...
i dont know whom that was, but someone said sending between qt wallets worked for him, dont know if he had the same ip and thats why it worked.
also my wallet is staking and is showing a higher amount than the blockexplorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/ does.
and therefor all exchanges disabled the wallets.
hope someone else can also give you some input.
also it would be good if you contact adam (DEV) and offer your help if you havent done this yet.

im happy to see you here offering your help.

It would be good to work though it here rather than through private messages as lots of feedback can help identify the issues. The Block explorer can show different balances than the wallet since it shows individual addresses, not wallet balances, a wallet consists of many addresses.

For a strong network you need a lot of people Staking on the network, that is having your Coins in your qt wallet, online.

A couple things I noticed

When changing the time drift, it should be changed through a hardfork based on nHeight but most people never go out of their way to update their wallet so a further step should be taken to bump the protocol and then a delayed reject on all peers on the lower protocol after the fork so you don't risk having both conflicting within the same protocol. 24 hours for the initial block drift is a HUGE amount of time and actually even being changed to 1 hour is also a very large amount of drift. The drift time should be as tight as possible, BlackCoins drift was down to just 5 minutes before they changed how their Stake functioned.

A couple other things needed for a strong network is a few good Static nodes for people to connect to and not just relying on a DNS seeder since it only adds addresses periodically.

Was the checkpoint master key new? or was it a descendant of the code it was cloned from?

What code was MaryJane cloned from? I have been through a lot of code and haven't seen the legacy retargeting anywhere else.
Hers some info not sure if its related

maryjanecoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.0

Heritage: RAW(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708461.0)

Problems:

* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: Allowed time drift is excessive at 1 day for past or future drift. For reference, bitcoin is 2 hours, and most coins are 15 minutes
* MAJOR: 74 blocks were premined and undisclosed. These blocks had full rewards. This equates to a premine of around 1.7% of PoW coins
* NOTE: PoW coin supply is somewhat wrong. It is actually somewhere around 3 million.. but with the mixin of PoS blocks it's probably around 2.5 million

Notes:

no nodes to be seen ANYWHERE. wtf. Checked in the windows compiled archive, and witnessed the worst windows compile I've yet to witness. Dlls EVERYWHERE.. guess it doesn't matter if it works though

I get errors compiling leveldb because of this erroneous renaming
index 178a893..ed86f03 100644
--- a/src/leveldb/doc/bench/db_bench_tree_db.cc
+++ b/src/leveldb/doc/bench/db_bench_tree_db.cc
@@ -142,7 +142,7 @@ class Benchmark {
   Histogram hist_;
   RandomGenerator gen_;
   Random rand_;
-  kyotocabinet::LZOCompressor<kyotocabinet::LZO::MARYJ> comp_;
+  kyotocabinet::LZOCompressor<kyotocabinet::LZO::RAW> comp_;

MaryJanee

Activity: 28

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [MARYJ] MaryJane the Chill, Friendly & Secure Coin
September 28, 2014, 06:04:49 PM
Reply with quote  #60
Wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wimlpwtyg0b72b8/maryjanecoin-qt.zip
Source: https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane.git

addnode=178.33.126.221:19559
addnode=213.107.69.133:19559
addnode=72.10.216.54:19559
addnode=37.59.103.62:19559
addnode=67.8.159.235:19559
addnode=65.130.220.216:19559
addnode=46.165.208.140:19559
addnode=91.84.79.90:19559
addnode=206.116.116.186:19559
addnode=81.97.170.218:19559
addnode=173.31.55.8:19559
addnode=174.118.28.29:19559
addnode=86.181.228.239:19559
addnode=81.17.27.194:19559
addnode=75.83.196.109:19559

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, ppcoin renamed, "devcoin"

I mentioned that earlz had a wallet review on github, guess he did not take a look.
Thanks for quoting this post. I had not seen it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:27:54 AM

oh and i asked bittrex to resync and when they did i sent them maryj to make up for the coins that people lost last week. then they had wallet issues again after it seemed to be fixed. im not the person to throw away money on an issue that seems to need a better solution thats in progress and will be here soon.

or do people think its a good idea for a company to fix say a broken work van constantly or buy a new one with less money than you would spend on repairs...

Hi,

Fire Rabbit asked me to give a hand with some Blockchain issues.

It's best not to get stressed out by issues and things going on around the Coin otherwise you tend to overlook things that turn out to be a very simple solution. Relax and smoke a joint, and lets get down to business.

What are the issues you are having? Please detail every incident relating to sync issues and events around that time.

I do development work on ColossusCoin2 and PayCon, I have also performed several successful hardforks and have been working with POS only Coins since before BlackCoin and NXT.

I can't guarantee you anything but I'm sure I can be of some help.

nice to see you here  Wink

as far as i know coins can be sent but they dont arrive in the wallet they are sent to...
i dont know whom that was, but someone said sending between qt wallets worked for him, dont know if he had the same ip and thats why it worked.
also my wallet is staking and is showing a higher amount than the blockexplorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/ does.
and therefor all exchanges disabled the wallets.
hope someone else can also give you some input.
also it would be good if you contact adam (DEV) and offer your help if you havent done this yet.

im happy to see you here offering your help.

It would be good to work though it here rather than through private messages as lots of feedback can help identify the issues. The Block explorer can show different balances than the wallet since it shows individual addresses, not wallet balances, a wallet consists of many addresses.

For a strong network you need a lot of people Staking on the network, that is having your Coins in your qt wallet, online.

A couple things I noticed

When changing the time drift, it should be changed through a hardfork based on nHeight but most people never go out of their way to update their wallet so a further step should be taken to bump the protocol and then a delayed reject on all peers on the lower protocol after the fork so you don't risk having both conflicting within the same protocol. 24 hours for the initial block drift is a HUGE amount of time and actually even being changed to 1 hour is also a very large amount of drift. The drift time should be as tight as possible, BlackCoins drift was down to just 5 minutes before they changed how their Stake functioned.

A couple other things needed for a strong network is a few good Static nodes for people to connect to and not just relying on a DNS seeder since it only adds addresses periodically.

Was the checkpoint master key new? or was it a descendant of the code it was cloned from?

What code was MaryJane cloned from? I have been through a lot of code and haven't seen the legacy retargeting anywhere else.
Hers some info not sure if its related

maryjanecoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.0

Heritage: RAW(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708461.0)

Problems:

* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: Allowed time drift is excessive at 1 day for past or future drift. For reference, bitcoin is 2 hours, and most coins are 15 minutes
* MAJOR: 74 blocks were premined and undisclosed. These blocks had full rewards. This equates to a premine of around 1.7% of PoW coins
* NOTE: PoW coin supply is somewhat wrong. It is actually somewhere around 3 million.. but with the mixin of PoS blocks it's probably around 2.5 million

Notes:

no nodes to be seen ANYWHERE. wtf. Checked in the windows compiled archive, and witnessed the worst windows compile I've yet to witness. Dlls EVERYWHERE.. guess it doesn't matter if it works though

I get errors compiling leveldb because of this erroneous renaming
index 178a893..ed86f03 100644
--- a/src/leveldb/doc/bench/db_bench_tree_db.cc
+++ b/src/leveldb/doc/bench/db_bench_tree_db.cc
@@ -142,7 +142,7 @@ class Benchmark {
   Histogram hist_;
   RandomGenerator gen_;
   Random rand_;
-  kyotocabinet::LZOCompressor<kyotocabinet::LZO::MARYJ> comp_;
+  kyotocabinet::LZOCompressor<kyotocabinet::LZO::RAW> comp_;

MaryJanee

Activity: 28

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [MARYJ] MaryJane the Chill, Friendly & Secure Coin
September 28, 2014, 06:04:49 PM
Reply with quote  #60
Wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wimlpwtyg0b72b8/maryjanecoin-qt.zip
Source: https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane.git

addnode=178.33.126.221:19559
addnode=213.107.69.133:19559
addnode=72.10.216.54:19559
addnode=37.59.103.62:19559
addnode=67.8.159.235:19559
addnode=65.130.220.216:19559
addnode=46.165.208.140:19559
addnode=91.84.79.90:19559
addnode=206.116.116.186:19559
addnode=81.97.170.218:19559
addnode=173.31.55.8:19559
addnode=174.118.28.29:19559
addnode=86.181.228.239:19559
addnode=81.17.27.194:19559
addnode=75.83.196.109:19559

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, ppcoin renamed, "devcoin"

I mentioned that earlz had a wallet review on github, guess he did not take a look.
Thanks for quoting this post. I had not seen it.

Ok so the Windows wallet is fine, the dll's don't matter at all.

I would assume now the main problem is in the 1 hour Block variance and the 24 hours variance being on the same protocol so we can start making a small list of things to change.

The Block drift can be brought down to about 10-15 minutes with no problem, we can add in a new checkpoint key and setup a couple permanent nodes.

I think there would be another issue somewhere as well, I think what is happening is that there is a wallet or even multiple wallets that are not fully connected to the network so they sync up and start Staking and then create their own fork since the minimum time to Stake is just 3 hours. I want to find out some more about how this Legacy retargeting works, if you guys could help by providing a reference to other code that has it, it would be appreciated. I also remember seeing an issue in another Coin that may be relevant, in this case they had Coins that were supposed to be going to a certain address, but had taken out that address but still had the code and was causing conflicts.

If we could get Earlz or Adam in here to comment on some of the stuff, that would be helpful as well.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:33:14 PM

Don't hold your breath. He hasn't been on here since the 10th. I've even noticed people are trying to reach him on facebook about this, no response at all, but he posts stupid conspiracy shit every hour. But thats ok because he works in the real world.....with a dead coin. lol. I've never seen so many people try to help someone with something and they just ignore like crazy and Ive been part of an intervention for someone addicted to hard drugs. They were far more cooperative than Adam. lol. If you want to hear from Adam, just hurt his feelings, talk shit about him, he will come running, but don't expect solutions. All that comes out of his mouth is how fucking stupid we are and how great of a person he is. His answers are like that of president, empty and insults the intelligence of a 5th grader. Adam, when you do finally get on here, don't even worry about defending yourself by chewing my ass out, I'll be fine, just answer the people who are trying to pull your ass out of a fire. Also i dont wanna hear how you don't have time to get on here. 30 seconds a day, to get on here to check your shit is not asking a lot especially if youre on facebook all the time posting stupid shit. Yes, we know a few families control the world. Yes, we know that they control the whole infrastructure, they poison our water and food, completely manipulate the money system, hire psychos to join the police force, private security, military ect. YES, WE KNOW THAT WE COULD BE ENTERING A SOCIETY THAT GEORGE ORWELL warned us about! We don't give a shit! Stop being a jerk and fucking respond. Thanks a bunch!...sorry, im tired of being nice.
[/quote]

Relax, just give it a little more time.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:47:47 PM

Online today and he doesn't say anything irest my case.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379562

I don't know how many times I have to tell you to chill. He will deliver, relax. I messaged him a few days ago and have not heard from him yet, but I'm not butt hurt about it. He is a busy guy, I'm sure of it. When he is ready to respond, he will.

Also, if you just don't trust him anymore, sell your coins.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:12:51 PM

I don't know how many times I have to tell you to chill. He will deliver, relax. I messaged him a few days ago and have not heard from him yet, but I'm not butt hurt about it. He is a busy guy, I'm sure of it. When he is ready to respond, he will.

+1
he will reply
4 20 is near the corner and he wont lose this opportunity
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:25:18 PM

+1
he will reply

Great point! Hopefully we can trade on exchanges by then including Cryptsy. I can see between 100-200k sat on 4/20! Grin

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:58:22 PM

+1
he will reply

I sure do hope so. One week to go.
hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:12:06 PM

how is it that he has time for Tweeting about Gaza or Illuminati stuff from the MaryJcoinDev acct? and he has no time for BCT forum? disrespectful imo

i sent him a DM on twitter few days ago. have not got a reply either. oh he said instagram. so we should sign up for instagram just to get a response?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:15:22 AM

how is it that he has time for Tweeting about Gaza or Illuminati stuff from the MaryJcoinDev acct? and he has no time for BCT forum? disrespectful imo

i sent him a DM on twitter few days ago. have not got a reply either. oh he said instagram. so we should sign up for instagram just to get a response?

That's what I'm talking about. He has been on here today and hasn't said shit.

scary part is he didnt delete my post that is somewhat like a fud.

1 is he now doesnt care about the coin or
2 he doesnt care Smiley)

busy isnt an excuse. it wont take a minute to post here.
JoeGreen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:14:55 AM

sell your coins.

How are we supposed to sell our coins if we cant send them to the exchange? Hello...
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:52:29 AM

sell your coins.

How are we supposed to sell our coins if we cant send them to the exchange? Hello...

Update...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryjanecoin/300461293471235?fref=nf

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:56:19 AM

Also, it's a good idea not to takes things so seriously, what can you do but laugh at the misteps that life throws us? It is just code after all.

Lets make it a challenge, it's fun to learn more about the Blockchain and I don't mind lending a hand Smiley

Does this mean Adam has a solution already?
balladofjpeg

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:58:07 AM

third halving on new wallet sorry for the delay just not wanting to release it without having all the multipools ready

relax and roll it up
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:05:28 AM

third halving on new wallet sorry for the delay just not wanting to release it without having all the multipools ready

relax and roll it up

Ok cool, I'll wait and see how it goes.
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:29:51 PM

relax and roll it up

what the hell does third halving mean?
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:28:01 PM

relax and roll it up

what the hell does third halving mean?

It sounds like it's the third time that it's halved.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:47:36 AM

thanks for  all the good info on helping fix the current wallet issues

with 4/20 weekend approaching I've been working hard on getting some amazing product to the stores.

and just had another dispensary contact me today a pretty major one in the heart of denver that deals with a massive amount of tourists.

Ill make sure you can exchange your coins even if you cant get them to an exchange you can start sending me your info now in a personal message here or any of my social site links like facebook instagram or twitter

thanks again for the support
 I would like to announce that  have a new team member who ive been dealing with for months and He has a great dedication to the coin.

Things can only get better.

Thanks for the help and the community effort.

Maryjanecoin.org
balladofjpeg

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:39:07 AM

GREAT NEWS!
thanks!

cannabiscup in denver and new wallet on 4 20?
thats an amazing combo
get ready for the ride
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:17:13 AM

1 usd/1maryj comming ?
balladofjpeg

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:31:31 AM

1 usd/1maryj comming ?

waiting for that
people is losing money with btc in those days, maryjane could be a great opportunity
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: