Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:59:35 AM

should be on 43489

What will be the incentive to keep mining in order to keep the chain moving, which is now a necessity, because of the elimination of pos?

You are aware that once the new wallet is fixed and released that it will take only around 2 weeks to mine 99%+ of the coin total? The what  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:12:04 AM

For anyone considering buying in, I would recommend doing it soon. I expect to see a baseline price of 10k very soon. There's still alot of coin up for grab on the sell side, if you don't buy it someone else is going to.

can u be sure of that?

I didn't say it as fact, I said I was expecting it.

you know, you are the dev, your words are like stones in a lake, so we can just expect the same results

If we're trading around 2500 satoshi with wallets disabled in our current situation, I'm led to believe that anyone who buys at this point in time can expect to rake in a nice profit. If this is our low point, then I imagine 10k makes a nice baseline a little down the line. But hey, we can only wait and see  Cheesy

I think the only reason the price has jumped is because the wallet is disabled along with the ryan pump group tweeting about it.

I know the dev spoke of keeping the additional coins mined above and beyond the total coin count of mary1.0, but you said he would not do that and there was some other plan for them.  
What is the plan for the ~4 million maryjane2.0 coins (~78% of new supply) that were mined by the dev (and who ever else was in on it) previous to the release of the new wallet?
There will only be ~1.1 million left for miners to mine (5.5% of coin total & only ~22% of news coins that were created)
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:19:13 AM

should be on 43489

What will be the incentive to keep mining in order to keep the chain moving, which is now a necessity, because of the elimination of pos?

You are aware that once the new wallet is fixed and released that it will take only around 2 weeks to mine 99%+ of the coin total? The what  Huh

The current block reward is 64 coins per minute which is going to halve at some point. And then again. But to give you a clear and concise answer let me get back to you shortly

I hope I'm not missing out on mining, while a few are doing it right now.  Embarrassed

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:25:21 AM

For anyone considering buying in, I would recommend doing it soon. I expect to see a baseline price of 10k very soon. There's still alot of coin up for grab on the sell side, if you don't buy it someone else is going to.

can u be sure of that?

you know, you are the dev, your words are like stones in a lake, so we can just expect the same results

If we're trading around 2500 satoshi with wallets disabled in our current situation, I'm led to believe that anyone who buys at this point in time can expect to rake in a nice profit. If this is our low point, then I imagine 10k makes a nice baseline a little down the line. But hey, we can only wait and see  Cheesy

I think the only reason the price has jumped is because the wallet is disabled along with the ryan pump group tweeting about it.

I know the dev spoke of keeping the additional coins mined above and beyond the total coin count of mary1.0, but you said he would not do that and there was some other plan for them.  
What is the plan for the ~4 million maryjane2.0 coins (~78% of new supply) that were mined by the dev (and who ever else was in on it) previous to the release of the new wallet?
There will only be ~1.1 million left for miners to mine (5.5% of coin total & only ~22% of news coins that were created)

No one is missing out on any mining, I'm going to talk to Adam tonight just to be sure. Although I can guarantee you that he and I are on the same page. I'm going to propose a genesis block worth 15.3 million followed by a few days of 0 reward blocks to ensure everyone's hooked up. How's that sound?

So let me get this straight. We are going back to 15.3 million instead of 20.42 million?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:29:21 AM

can u be sure of that?

If we're trading around 2500 satoshi with wallets disabled in our current situation, I'm led to believe that anyone who buys at this point in time can expect to rake in a nice profit. If this is our low point, then I imagine 10k makes a nice baseline a little down the line. But hey, we can only wait and see  Cheesy

No one is missing out on any mining, I'm going to talk to Adam tonight just to be sure. Although I can guarantee you that he and I are on the same page. I'm going to propose a genesis block worth 15.3 million followed by a few days of 0 reward blocks to ensure everyone's hooked up. How's that sound?

So let me get this straight. We are going back to 15.3 million instead of 20.42 million?
Incorrect. I'm proposing making the genesis block worth 15.3 million, then have 24-48 hours of 0 reward blocks, THEN begins the stream of the ~5 million coins. I want to be sure every single one of you are hooked up and mining for the first rewarded block.

Gotcha. That sounds good to me!

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:29:48 AM

should be on 43489

The current block reward is 64 coins per minute which is going to halve at some point. And then again. But to give you a clear and concise answer let me get back to you shortly

The current block reward is actually 62.5 and halves again at block 51050 which will happen about 4-5 days after mining by the public begins.
I already have an excel file of how the breakdown occurs.

I am asking what then? because the total coin count will be reached in ~45 weeks of mining, but will be effectively dust well before that time.
Optimistically mining would stop in less than 60 days and realistically it will stop within 2 weeks.

The migration away from pos using the excuse that not enough had their wallet staking versus the real answer that the pos code had a timing issue and lack of adoption in order to add more coins (which the majority are already mined by the dev) will not solve the problem. It has actually made it worse.

This is beginning to scream of a dev that received an ico btc payout and has now changed the coin to receive effectively an additional 20% premine (it could be viewed as a 15% premine if you take into account the forced inflation). Not long ago when premine's were a thing, It was look at as an atrocity for it to be more than 1%.

Not to be crass, but the continued situations like this mean one thing. We are either dealing with an imbecile or a liar. It really is one or the other and that black or white.

Don't shoot the messenger. This is not troll/fud in the least. And in case anyone is wondering I hold coins that are not in an exchange. I just believe that the migration away from pos and into in all honesty a below par new wallet is a problem. What should have been done is the old wallet needs the pos corrected and added qr capability (the qr is not actually needed if the android wallet has it). And that is it. Period.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:44:37 AM

can u be sure of that?

Incorrect. I'm proposing making the genesis block worth 15.3 million, then have 24-48 hours of 0 reward blocks, THEN begins the stream of the ~5 million coins. I want to be sure every single one of you are hooked up and mining for the first rewarded block.

If a new wallet was to be the correction then yes have a genesis of the total maryj1.0 coin count should have been done originally. What you propose will require the wallet to be redone again and was already was shot down by the dev.

And then adding 5 million coins to mine to "secure" the network will never work. Why? Because you would either have to make the block reward so low that no one would mine it or you would have to make the block time so high that it would not be usable by merchants.

What should happen is the original wallet should be corrected for the pos timing issue and possibly add qr to that wallet. The android wallet will need the qr functionality for sure. I have said it before and asked questions that received no answer regarding the alias address of the old wallet. I feel that is actually one of the best things this coin had for possible merchant integration along with qr of course.

If the old wallet is corrected and an android wallet created that only leaves having a realistic pegging (because 1:1 for a g of concentrate is not feasible with 15 million coins in all honesty, maybe 1:100 if we are lucky) and merchant acceptance. The rest will fall into place after that imo.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:47:07 AM

working on a new fix now might as well get an upraded x11 pos wallet i found the missing code in the released wallet and i have a new wallet being remade again by a pro who will release the windows linux mac and android etc with it

im working on multiple options right now so dont worry it will get done.

Let's be honest, you did not find any missing code. Just say that the guy you are paying found it or someone here pointed it out, but seriously...
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:59:20 AM

OK, everyone take a breath and relax. We all want the same thing here and that is for MaryJane to be fully operational and to benefit all holders. Things are progressing and will be functional in no time at all. RELAX! I want it now too, but it isn't gonna happen. Things will fall into place and things will be good!!
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:00:15 AM

should be on 43489

The current block reward is actually 62.5 and halves again at block 51050 which will happen about 4-5 days after mining by the public begins.

I am asking what then? because the total coin count will be reached in ~45 weeks of mining, but will be effectively dust well before that time.
Optimistically mining would stop in less than 60 days and realistically it will stop within 2 weeks.

The migration away from pos using the excuse that not enough had their wallet staking versus the real answer that the pos code had a timing issue and lack of adoption in order to add more coins (which the majority are already mined by the dev) will not solve the problem. It has actually made it worse.

This is beginning to scream of a dev that received an ico btc payout and has now changed the coin to receive effectively an additional 20% premine (it could be viewed as a 15% premine if you take into account the forced inflation). Not long ago when premine's were a thing, It was look at as an atrocity for it to be more than 1%.

Not to be crass, but the continued situations like this mean one thing. We are either dealing with an imbecile or a liar. It really is one or the other and that black or white.

Don't shoot the messenger. This is not troll/fud in the least. And in case anyone is wondering I hold coins that are not in an exchange. I just believe that the migration away from pos and into in all honesty a below par new wallet is a problem. What should have been done is the old wallet needs the pos corrected and added qr capability (the qr is not actually needed if the android wallet has it). And that is it. Period.

You're throwing around the P word rather loosely, there is in fact 0.00% premine and I'm going to get more information on the distribution of coins mined. Adding 5 million coins is absolutely the best thing for Maryjane coin. Stop acting like we have anything to gain from it, because quite frankly your an imbecile for throwing around the P word seeing as how I just spoke lengthily on how I want everyone to be mining it the exact moment coins are issued. I don't know what kind of weed you're smoking but you need to take a break and sober up.

What you proposed and what has already happened are two entirely different things. The fact is that the new coin has had an additional ~4 million coins mined above the old coin total before it was released to the public. How can that been seen as any different? We have already had this discussion well before the release and the dev had intentions of mining it beforehand and you stepped in and said that it was to be used for something like rewarding miners (will have to go back and find it).

I am not here to argue. I am presenting facts. If the information we receive is limited and not full then feel free to correct the situation. One thing I will always close my eyes too is the fact of all this free work being done. The fact is that ~25btc was generated from the ico. Where did it go? If you expect any larger non crypto investors to buy in then complete transparency is of utmost importance. I am not going to co into the rest of the issues in that regard currently because there is a whole new subject that has arisen in that regard which I will address later. I am here to hopefully see that the wallet issue is corrected.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:14:01 AM

working on a new fix now might as well get an upraded x11 pos wallet i found the missing code in the released wallet and i have a new wallet being remade again by a pro who will release the windows linux mac and android etc with it

im working on multiple options right now so dont worry it will get done.

Let's be honest, you did not find any missing code. Just say that the guy you are paying found it or someone here pointed it out, but seriously...

And now you're just being an asshat. Adam doesn't need to take credit for something he didn't do. You're welcome to keep fudding, I really don't care. Let me also say that you haven't done a single thing to benefit or help anyone on here. As far as I'm concerned you're just an asshole who smokes too much weed.

Dude, if anyone has oversmoked themselves then it is you. Why it would be any concern of yours, I am failing to see the point.
I am pointing out mining numbers within the code of the new wallet and how many additional coins have been mined above the 1.0 coin total.
 Don't get pissed at me.

What I have done for the community is show an actual working business plan and calling out lies as referenced below:

MMUtFSuMn1X1iTqimnQPK73yLqLCsLALid -maryjanecoin

1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg -btc

donation address for the Android software development

https://blockchain.info/address/1BtukotTgThgayyCvRGgchKtEJwseBX1hg

is it really going to development because dont look like it to me

Exactly my thoughts since a few days after the ico was finalized. I gave a very thorough breakdown of what I believe is needed for this coin to take off along with a long term strategy for continued growth and pegging to concentrates. The dev's response was eerily similar to Jah-vinci's responses. Questioning if I even knew how business works. Laughable

If my recommendation was acted upon (and should have already been thought out previous to mary's creation)

"Next - Securing/leasing grow space to grow then selling the buds to keep up the payments and then processing the trim into maryj concentrate or Purchasing trim for this same purpose.
This concentrate will be used specifically to peg the maryj price."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.msg9298751#msg9298751

then maryj would have taken the 25btc and paid an android wallet developer, contact some multipools for price stabilization, rented grow space and depending on the strain could have been harvesting buds right now in order to cure and sell the buds to increase the space/amount of plants and use the trim for bubble hash to be sold for 1maryj to 1g concentrate.

I am certain if the dev was sooo connected in the industry that many would have donated space, equipment, workers and clones. The dev could pay himself for bubble hashing the maryj bud trim. It would start out small and have the opportunity to grow larger and larger organically. It would provide constant income to the dev in the form of fiat/btc for processing the trim into concentrate and, albeit small, a regular supply of concentrate at a pegged price thus creating a revolving door of fiat-->btc-->maryj for bubble hash purchase...provide a 10%-25% discount to the maryj bubble hash so as to always have buyers. After a few cycles of this you could have quadrupled your amount being generated and could quite possibly at that point with a good business plan ^ and transparency attract an angel investor or two that would be willing to buy up quite a lot of maryj and then invest fiat into creating an industrial sized production that could facilitate the actual demand of concentrate at a discount and make a huge return on their maryj investment. The main issue will be keeping up supply because demand for discounted concentrate will always be larger. You could quite possibly see the maryj price raise 10%-25% above the $35 mark with investors taking into account and depending on the discount being provided.

The dev's response was eerily similar to Jah-vinci's responses. Questioning if I even knew how business works. Laughable.

So to any weed coins out there, the above is an idea that has not been done yet and looks good from where I am. Feel free to punch holes in it, that is the only way to make it better. And if anyone wants to use it feel free to give me credit and/or pm me. I would love to be involved. If not, it is here for history to see.

Why is the dev asking for donations? That is something pow coins with no premine do.
This is an ico coin that generated 25btc.
When myself and anyone else bought from the ico they were providing the investment funds

Where and how are the funds being used?

Please no more atm bs. I spoke with the atm company you were "working" with 5 weeks ago after you said they would be adding maryj and you failed to answer my questions regarding the atms.
The atm company told me that there is no plan to add maryj at all. (they will gladly speak to you through their web based chat on their website.)
And anyone with a storefront in the US can contact the atm company and they will place an atm there for free.

It is nice to see that someone created the christmas colored logo. I mentioned christmas themed wallets like munne's over a month ago and a halloween themed wallet to be given away, but the dev neither responded nor acted upon it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.msg9348997#msg9348997

Edit: If you honestly think the dev has coded anything please check out his wordpress sites along with his posts here in regards to the wallet in general. It really is obvious. I could care less if the dev knows how to code as long as he can employ people that can, but it will require some knowledge in that regard to get anything worthwhile done.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:15:44 AM

can u be sure of that?

If a new wallet was to be the correction then yes have a genesis of the total maryj1.0 coin count should have been done originally. What you propose will require the wallet to be redone again and was already was shot down by the dev.

And then adding 5 million coins to mine to "secure" the network will never work. Why? Because you would either have to make the block reward so low that no one would mine it or you would have to make the block time so high that it would not be usable by merchants.

What should happen is the original wallet should be corrected for the pos timing issue and possibly add qr to that wallet. The android wallet will need the qr functionality for sure. I have said it before and asked questions that received no answer regarding the alias address of the old wallet. I feel that is actually one of the best things this coin had for possible merchant integration along with qr of course.

If the old wallet is corrected and an android wallet created that only leaves having a realistic pegging (because 1:1 for a g of concentrate is not feasible with 15 million coins in all honesty, maybe 1:100 if we are lucky) and merchant acceptance. The rest will fall into place after that imo.

One minute block times, if the reward is few, then the price will be high. The peg will be 1-1. Eventually each coin will be worth 15-20$ and then subsidizing won't even be needed. Ever think about that?

That would be over a 400 million dollar market cap.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:22:52 AM

can u be sure of that?

One minute block times, if the reward is few, then the price will be high. The peg will be 1-1. Eventually each coin will be worth 15-20$ and then subsidizing won't even be needed. Ever think about that?

You honestly believe that the market cap will be at the minimum $300 million? The second largest market cap of any coin in the world.
We can't even get a working wallet since the 1 month that it has been disabled.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:29:43 AM

should be on 43489

You're throwing around the P word rather loosely, there is in fact 0.00% premine and I'm going to get more information on the distribution of coins mined. Adding 5 million coins is absolutely the best thing for Maryjane coin. Stop acting like we have anything to gain from it, because quite frankly your an imbecile for throwing around the P word seeing as how I just spoke lengthily on how I want everyone to be mining it the exact moment coins are issued. I don't know what kind of weed you're smoking but you need to take a break and sober up.

What you proposed and what has already happened are two entirely different things. The fact is that the new coin has had an additional ~4 million coins mined above the old coin total before it was released to the public. How can that been seen as any different? We have already had this discussion well before the release and the dev had intentions of mining it beforehand and you stepped in and said that it was to be used for something like rewarding miners (will have to go back and find it).

I am not here to argue. I am presenting facts. If the information we receive is limited and not full then feel free to correct the situation. One thing I will always close my eyes too is the fact of all this free work being done. The fact is that ~25btc was generated from the ico. Where did it go? If you expect any larger non crypto investors to buy in then complete transparency is of utmost importance. I am not going to co into the rest of the issues in that regard currently because there is a whole new subject that has arisen in that regard which I will address later. I am here to hopefully see that the wallet issue is corrected.

I truly (you can quote me on this) do not care if crypto traders invest in this coin. I'm giving this coin 100% regardless of how many people are early investors. This is not for the current bitcoin demographic, this coin is for the marijuana consuming masses. The 25 bitcoin were put to great use. Adam is still paying out of pocket for lots of things. I am fully for 100% transparency. In fact I demand it. If you would like to go into further details feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Apparently we are having a language barrier here because I specifically said investors outside of crypto.

The 25btc was first ignored. Then it finally created a amateur, at best, website. Then it was denied as ever being received and went all to the wallet creator. And now it has been well spent.
If you demand 100% transparency then why would I need to ask the question time and time again? so here goes again...(as referenced in my post from ~5 months ago that did not receive an answer)

I will not pm this because this is information that any investor needs. How was the 25btc spent, precisely? Most would ask to the penny, but if it is off +/- 1btc is better than nothing currently.
Please realize that all answers given will be fact checked by any educated investor.
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 03:48:30 AM

can u be sure of that?

You honestly believe that the market cap will be at the minimum $300 million? The second largest market cap of any coin in the world.

I think its going to more than that. Sure right now 400 million is an absurd amount for a coin that doesn't even work. But we can keep working on it. We can integrate and copy slick new features. But in 5 years, when the masses are going hysterical over crypto, that's our ticket.

How long could it be before it hits lets say 250,000sat?
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:52:35 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 04:06:18 AM by Troublesome96

should be on 43489

I truly (you can quote me on this) do not care if crypto traders invest in this coin. I'm giving this coin 100% regardless of how many people are early investors. This is not for the current bitcoin demographic, this coin is for the marijuana consuming masses. The 25 bitcoin were put to great use. Adam is still paying out of pocket for lots of things. I am fully for 100% transparency. In fact I demand it. If you would like to go into further details feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Apparently we are having a language barrier here because I specifically said investors outside of crypto.

The 25btc was first ignored. Then it finally created a amateur, at best, website. Then it was denied as ever being received and went all to the wallet creator. And now it has been well spent.
If you demand 100% transparency then why would I need to ask the question time and time again? so here goes again...(as referenced in my post from ~5 months ago that did not receive an answer)

I will not pm this because this is information that any investor needs. How was the 25btc spent, precisely? Most would ask to the penny, but if it is off +/- 1btc is better than nothing currently.
Please realize that all answers given will be fact checked by any educated investor.

I do not have a breakdown of it, nor am I even going to bother asking Adam. I really don't care. He put in the time and money to get this going, whatever he did with it is his business not yours. Don't like it? Sell your coins. No one will miss you.

Rather convenient that we are now not going to get answers as to where the 25btc (which was ~$10,000 at the time) went. Not that it is a surprise because the same question has been asked for months now.

Since Adam received 25btc, all that has been generated is:
a website that any 10yo could generate, which now just forwards to facebook.
a paper wallet that was created for free by a community member.
and now to top it off, many of the original features that were completed in the original wallet (maryjane id and lounge) will be eliminated in the new wallet.

The problem is I can't sell my coins. Your, yourself, when I tried to sell to you at roughly 900 sats did no know how to make the tx happen because of the wallet issues. That and the fact you only wanted to pay 500sats.

Good thing thing crypto is not a regulated market because as I said there is another situation that if it was would change the dev's whole life in the mj industry.

Edit: And whatever he did with it is my business because this was an ico with promises made.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:56:28 AM

can u be sure of that?

I think its going to more than that. Sure right now 400 million is an absurd amount for a coin that doesn't even work. But we can keep working on it. We can integrate and copy slick new features. But in 5 years, when the masses are going hysterical over crypto, that's our ticket.

How long could it be before it hits lets say 250,000sat?

That would require a community takeover, a lot of luck and major merchant adoption; or hyper inflation of the US dollar.

Edit: and 800+ pounds of concentrate.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:59:06 AM

The new wallet I saw was really basic, didn't even have Coin Control. If your going to clone then why not use better source?

Marketcap estimations are out of the window, the base marketcap value of a basic cloned source with a small number of participants is 2-8k USD

It cannot be said where every Coin can be a 300 million marketcap, if not marketed and developed a Coin can achieve $0 marketcap.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:01:18 AM

The new wallet I saw was really basic, didn't even have Coin Control. If your going to clone then why not use better source?

Marketcap estimations are out of the window, the base marketcap value of a basic cloned source with a small number of participants is 2-8k USD

It cannot be said where every Coin can be a 300 million marketcap, if not marketed and developed a Coin can achieve $0 marketcap.

You no like spurdocoin?

Did you see where the 1440 blocks a day is contradicted with 144 a day in the code?

Edit: the original was much better. I know you did not find the source, but, as I said before, the front end was certainly silkcoin or an iteration thereof.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:22:37 AM

You no like spurdocoin?

Did you see where the 1440 blocks a day is contradicted with 144 a day in the code?

Edit: the original was much better. I know you did not find the source, but, as I said before, the front end was certainly silkcoin or an iteration thereof.

Yeah the old one looked nicer and had more features, it would be like downgrading.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: