Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:32:42 AM

oh and i asked bittrex to resync and when they did i sent them maryj to make up for the coins that people lost last week. then they had wallet issues again after it seemed to be fixed. im not the person to throw away money on an issue that seems to need a better solution thats in progress and will be here soon.

or do people think its a good idea for a company to fix say a broken work van constantly or buy a new one with less money than you would spend on repairs...

Maryjanecoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:41:37 AM

https://instagram.com/p/zoJQENhtlV/?taken-by=the_adam_garrity

Maryjanecoin.org
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:49:41 AM

Nice
Keep up the good work.
Cant wait to see when the new wallet is here.

balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:42:38 AM

thanks Adam for the updates!!!!
4 20 is coming!!!
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:22:09 AM

from Adam, please share everywhere  Smiley

on a good note looks like i will be running a booth at the cannabis cup on 4/20 with the northwest distributor of mz12x, and peaceful choice dispensary plus my company dabbubble concentrates and ....oh promoting maryjanecoin in the process to thousands of people and hundreds of businesses with the potential to put the coin to use.  Should be a great time.

And yes I am using the maryjanecoin logo with  the Dabbubble Concentrates LLC logo It would be dumb not too.  Which is the point of backing the coin with concentrates. Stabilizing the price for future atm implementation for dispensaries pipe stores and online digital transactions.

that´s music!!!!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:29:05 AM

oh and i asked bittrex to resync and when they did i sent them maryj to make up for the coins that people lost last week. then they had wallet issues again after it seemed to be fixed. im not the person to throw away money on an issue that seems to need a better solution thats in progress and will be here soon.

or do people think its a good idea for a company to fix say a broken work van constantly or buy a new one with less money than you would spend on repairs...

Hi,

Fire Rabbit asked me to give a hand with some Blockchain issues.

It's best not to get stressed out by issues and things going on around the Coin otherwise you tend to overlook things that turn out to be a very simple solution. Relax and smoke a joint, and lets get down to business.

What are the issues you are having? Please detail every incident relating to sync issues and events around that time.

I do development work on ColossusCoin2 and PayCon, I have also performed several successful hardforks and have been working with POS only Coins since before BlackCoin and NXT.

I can't guarantee you anything but I'm sure I can be of some help.
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:12:38 AM

Hi,

It's best not to get stressed out by issues and things going on around the Coin otherwise you tend to overlook things that turn out to be a very simple solution. Relax and smoke a joint, and lets get down to business.

What are the issues you are having? Please detail every incident relating to sync issues and events around that time.

I do development work on ColossusCoin2 and PayCon, I have also performed several successful hardforks and have been working with POS only Coins since before BlackCoin and NXT.

nice to see you here  Wink

as far as i know coins can be sent but they dont arrive in the wallet they are sent to...
i dont know whom that was, but someone said sending between qt wallets worked for him, dont know if he had the same ip and thats why it worked.
also my wallet is staking and is showing a higher amount than the blockexplorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/ does.
and therefor all exchanges disabled the wallets.
hope someone else can also give you some input.
also it would be good if you contact adam (DEV) and offer your help if you havent done this yet.

im happy to see you here offering your help.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:51:39 AM

Hi,

as far as i know coins can be sent but they dont arrive in the wallet they are sent to...
i dont know whom that was, but someone said sending between qt wallets worked for him, dont know if he had the same ip and thats why it worked.
also my wallet is staking and is showing a higher amount than the blockexplorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/ does.
also it would be good if you contact adam (DEV) and offer your help if you havent done this yet.

It would be good to work though it here rather than through private messages as lots of feedback can help identify the issues. The Block explorer can show different balances than the wallet since it shows individual addresses, not wallet balances, a wallet consists of many addresses.

For a strong network you need a lot of people Staking on the network, that is having your Coins in your qt wallet, online.

A couple things I noticed

When changing the time drift, it should be changed through a hardfork based on nHeight but most people never go out of their way to update their wallet so a further step should be taken to bump the protocol and then a delayed reject on all peers on the lower protocol after the fork so you don't risk having both conflicting within the same protocol. 24 hours for the initial block drift is a HUGE amount of time and actually even being changed to 1 hour is also a very large amount of drift. The drift time should be as tight as possible, BlackCoins drift was down to just 5 minutes before they changed how their Stake functioned.

A couple other things needed for a strong network is a few good Static nodes for people to connect to and not just relying on a DNS seeder since it only adds addresses periodically.

Was the checkpoint master key new? or was it a descendant of the code it was cloned from?

What code was MaryJane cloned from? I have been through a lot of code and haven't seen the legacy retargeting anywhere else.
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:58:51 AM

I like seeing things rolling up nicely recently. That's awesome! Smiley
Hoping for a great future for MaryJ !
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:26:03 PM

Was the checkpoint master key new? or was it a descendant of the code it was cloned from?

What code was MaryJane cloned from? I have been through a lot of code and haven't seen the legacy retargeting anywhere else.

Adam its your turn  to answer this Smiley
so please let this be the first of your daily tasks, as soon as you get out of bed Smiley 
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:57:02 PM

Hi,

That would be Troublesome96 and myself. We did a test between our qt wallets and found that we can still send coins that way. I'm glad to see that there is some constructive conversation going on here.  Wink 

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:57:52 PM

Hi,

It would be good to work though it here rather than through private messages as lots of feedback can help identify the issues. The Block explorer can show different balances than the wallet since it shows individual addresses, not wallet balances, a wallet consists of many addresses.

For a strong network you need a lot of people Staking on the network, that is having your Coins in your qt wallet, online.

When changing the time drift, it should be changed through a hardfork based on nHeight but most people never go out of their way to update their wallet so a further step should be taken to bump the protocol and then a delayed reject on all peers on the lower protocol after the fork so you don't risk having both conflicting within the same protocol. 24 hours for the initial block drift is a HUGE amount of time and actually even being changed to 1 hour is also a very large amount of drift. The drift time should be as tight as possible, BlackCoins drift was down to just 5 minutes before they changed how their Stake functioned.

A couple other things needed for a strong network is a few good Static nodes for people to connect to and not just relying on a DNS seeder since it only adds addresses periodically.

I do not know what it was cloned from but the wallet looks like the old silkcoin wallet so I am leaning that direction.

Firerabbit and I were able to exchange coins back and forth between each other a couple of days ago.

Originally the block explorer and bittrex's wallet were getting off so bittrex shut it down due to that. They re opened the market after resynching the chain and I believe the issue occurred again shortly there after.

Richie of bittrex stepped in and pointed out that chainz was showing multiple versions of the wallet running on the network, one of which was unaccounted for and/or not available on the git. He said they were shutting the market down until that was resolved and would keep it shut until the newest version was available on github.

The static nodes question has been brought up multiple times with no answer given.  I believe most of the questions you ask are over the dev's head (no offense). This coin was contracted out to be developed. I believe earlz at one point had posted to github a wallet review that may help or not. I have not read it in sometime. And I do not believe it was ever brought up in this thread.

I am sure I am missing some or over generalized some issues, but this how I remember it at the moment.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:33:30 PM

Well, there are many of us who have posted solutions. Some of us have pm Adam in detail about what we can offer to help get this going. It's up to Adam now if he wants our help or not.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:44:01 AM

Hi,

I do not know what it was cloned from but the wallet looks like the old silkcoin wallet so I am leaning that direction.

Firerabbit and I were able to exchange coins back and forth between each other a couple of days ago.

Originally the block explorer and bittrex's wallet were getting off so bittrex shut it down due to that. They re opened the market after resynching the chain and I believe the issue occurred again shortly there after.

Richie of bittrex stepped in and pointed out that chainz was showing multiple versions of the wallet running on the network, one of which was unaccounted for and/or not available on the git. He said they were shutting the market down until that was resolved and would keep it shut until the newest version was available on github.

The static nodes question has been brought up multiple times with no answer given.  I believe most of the questions you ask are over the dev's head (no offense). This coin was contracted out to be developed. I believe earlz at one point had posted to github a wallet review that may help or not. I have not read it in sometime. And I do not believe it was ever brought up in this thread.

I am sure I am missing some or over generalized some issues, but this how I remember it at the moment.

I find that if you can find the source that it makes it easier to pinpoint where the issue might be and might have already had a fix done for it. My initial reactions are that it can be the targeting drift of 1 hours to 24 hours so possibly some big wallet was still on the old version, messing up the chain. Minimum age is 3 hours which is quite low so you would see a lot of compounding as well, chains out of sync can be Staking on their own chains. I have also seen some issues in other Coins where they were returning Coins to a specified address and bugging up the code and this legacy is quite strange to me.
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:35:25 PM

9 Days before 4/20. Any chance to fix this issue???
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:55:01 AM

Now that someone is here to actually help then it is radio silence...hmm.

I can only imagine the excuse being something to the effect of the dev has been busy hand weaving the shirts and applying the sticky onto the stickers.

Look on the bright side...as all sit here dangling he will be at the 4/20 cannabis cup in colorado getting his jollies, most likely on the btc earned from the ipo/ico.

Thumbs up dev. The chill, sexy and secure coin. Is it raining? or are you pissing down our backs?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:58:17 AM

I can only imagine the excuse being something to the effect of the dev has been busy hand weaving the shirts and applying the sticky onto the stickers.

Look on the bright side...as all sit here dangling he will be at the 4/20 cannabis cup in colorado getting his jollies, most likely on the btc earned from the ipo/ico.

Thumbs up dev. The chill, sexy and secure coin. Is it raining? or are you pissing down our backs?

Best to help find a solution and work together.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:51:19 AM

well i think the dev is not a coder himself so he really wont be able to do something about it unless he hires someone
shitcointrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:43:46 PM

420 is friggin here, so why doesn't Adam hire someone already...FUCK...All you fuckers making excuses for his neglect pisses me off and enboldens his carelessness! Fix the fucking wallet,there's new shitty coins launched everyday with working wallets...come on man?!  Either shit or get OFF THE POT!!!
PowerCordZ

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:01:25 PM

Hi,

nice to see you here  Wink

Hers some info not sure if its related

maryjanecoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.0

Heritage: RAW(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708461.0)

Problems:

* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: Allowed time drift is excessive at 1 day for past or future drift. For reference, bitcoin is 2 hours, and most coins are 15 minutes
* MAJOR: 74 blocks were premined and undisclosed. These blocks had full rewards. This equates to a premine of around 1.7% of PoW coins
* NOTE: PoW coin supply is somewhat wrong. It is actually somewhere around 3 million.. but with the mixin of PoS blocks it's probably around 2.5 million

Notes:

no nodes to be seen ANYWHERE. wtf. Checked in the windows compiled archive, and witnessed the worst windows compile I've yet to witness. Dlls EVERYWHERE.. guess it doesn't matter if it works though

I get errors compiling leveldb because of this erroneous renaming
index 178a893..ed86f03 100644
--- a/src/leveldb/doc/bench/db_bench_tree_db.cc
+++ b/src/leveldb/doc/bench/db_bench_tree_db.cc
@@ -142,7 +142,7 @@ class Benchmark {
   Histogram hist_;
   RandomGenerator gen_;
   Random rand_;
-  kyotocabinet::LZOCompressor<kyotocabinet::LZO::MARYJ> comp_;
+  kyotocabinet::LZOCompressor<kyotocabinet::LZO::RAW> comp_;

MaryJanee

Activity: 28

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [MARYJ] MaryJane the Chill, Friendly & Secure Coin
September 28, 2014, 06:04:49 PM
Reply with quote  #60
Wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wimlpwtyg0b72b8/maryjanecoin-qt.zip
Source: https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane.git

addnode=178.33.126.221:19559
addnode=213.107.69.133:19559
addnode=72.10.216.54:19559
addnode=37.59.103.62:19559
addnode=67.8.159.235:19559
addnode=65.130.220.216:19559
addnode=46.165.208.140:19559
addnode=91.84.79.90:19559
addnode=206.116.116.186:19559
addnode=81.97.170.218:19559
addnode=173.31.55.8:19559
addnode=174.118.28.29:19559
addnode=86.181.228.239:19559
addnode=81.17.27.194:19559
addnode=75.83.196.109:19559

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, ppcoin renamed, "devcoin"

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: