Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:52:07 PM

sorry about the issues still here working to resolve them and get lots of product made for 4/20

got some t shirts in with the maryjanecoin logo

feel free to start Private messaging me your transaction ID's , wallet addresses , and wallet fork versions as I can start getting things ready for the conversion.

with 4/20 coming up expect some fud

after the wallet issues are resolved i will be giving out 1 maryj with the grams sold as to let people learn what we are all about.

thanks again for all the support

Issue 1:
What will become of the alias' (MaryJaneID's) that we created in the original wallet? In my opinion they hold a much higher value than the coin itself does,
especially regarding retailers accepting maryj as payment. They could use their company name for instance. I did not register any of those or specific variety names because of infringement issues,
but I did register many that I believe hold major value:
0; 00; 007; 123; a; abc; bong; bubblehash; clone; clones; concentrate; concentrates; dab; dabs; glass; god; hashish; hashoil; hookah; kb; light; lights; pipe; pipes; root; rso; seed; seeds; shatter; skunk; sticky; test
Are these to be transferred to the new wallet? If not now but becomes implemented again later can I have dibs to the names I already created? These were created months ago.

Issue 2:
All tx id's and addresses? You do realize that those potentially number well into the thousands because of pos alone?
I hope your idea is not to do a full audit on a wallet per wallet basis. I think I mentioned something about humans colonizing Mars previously in that kind of time frame.
And what prevents me from using the block explorer to just send in someone else's wallet and tx id's?

Issue 3:
I saw on one of the website a maryjane logo on a shirt or something that stuck out to me.
The reason it stuck out is because the name of the dispensary you are affiliated with was now part of the maryjane logo. Is that what will be on the shirts?
Is this a new direction of maryj?

Issue 4:
Are you still attempting to/continuing to sell your personal maryj at an enormously inflated price on the website? Or was this just an example? If it is an example do you plan on ever selling your personal coins on the maryj website?

All very good points. I seem to be confused on how all this will play out smoothly as well.
I think everyone is asking that question,
but lets give it a few days and give dev some time to get everything in order and answer our questions.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:41:49 PM

sorry about the issues still here working to resolve them and get lots of product made for 4/20

feel free to start Private messaging me your transaction ID's , wallet addresses , and wallet fork versions as I can start getting things ready for the conversion.

after the wallet issues are resolved i will be giving out 1 maryj with the grams sold as to let people learn what we are all about.

Issue 1:
What will become of the alias' (MaryJaneID's) that we created in the original wallet? In my opinion they hold a much higher value than the coin itself does,
especially regarding retailers accepting maryj as payment. They could use their company name for instance. I did not register any of those or specific variety names because of infringement issues,
0; 00; 007; 123; a; abc; bong; bubblehash; clone; clones; concentrate; concentrates; dab; dabs; glass; god; hashish; hashoil; hookah; kb; light; lights; pipe; pipes; root; rso; seed; seeds; shatter; skunk; sticky; test
Are these to be transferred to the new wallet? If not now but becomes implemented again later can I have dibs to the names I already created? These were created months ago.

Issue 2:
All tx id's and addresses? You do realize that those potentially number well into the thousands because of pos alone?
I hope your idea is not to do a full audit on a wallet per wallet basis. I think I mentioned something about humans colonizing Mars previously in that kind of time frame.
And what prevents me from using the block explorer to just send in someone else's wallet and tx id's?

Issue 3:
I saw on one of the website a maryjane logo on a shirt or something that stuck out to me.
The reason it stuck out is because the name of the dispensary you are affiliated with was now part of the maryjane logo. Is that what will be on the shirts?

Issue 4:
Are you still attempting to/continuing to sell your personal maryj at an enormously inflated price on the website? Or was this just an example? If it is an example do you plan on ever selling your personal coins on the maryj website?

All very good points. I seem to be confused on how all this will play out smoothly as well.
but lets give it a few days and give dev some time to get everything in order and answer our questions.

Agree +1

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:59:51 PM

Issue 1:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Issue 4:

Agree +1

In agreement as well, but as we all know dev days seem to be months in earth time.

Fire Rabbit, care to pm me your addy so I can attempt a maryj tx to see if we are on the same fork? or is that even a worthwhile route?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:32:15 PM

Issue 1:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Issue 4:

Agree +1

In agreement as well, but as we all know dev days seem to be months in earth time.

Fire Rabbit, care to pm me your addy so I can attempt a maryj tx to see if we are on the same fork? or is that even a worthwhile route?

I sent you a pm with my qt wallet address. Just let me know if/when you do send coins to that address. I know that trans between two desktop wallets still works, last time I tried which was at least a week ago. Its just exchanges that will not receive or send out and I've tested them all.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:16:43 PM

Issue 1:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Issue 4:

Agree +1

I sent you a pm with my qt wallet address. Just let me know if/when you do send coins to that address. I know that trans between two desktop wallets still works, last time I tried which was at least a week ago. Its just exchanges that will not receive or send out and I've tested them all.

sent.

The last block that was showing in my wallet was about 5 minutes ahead of the actual time... Huh
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:54:01 PM

Issue 1:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Issue 4:

Agree +1

sent.

The last block that was showing in my wallet was about 5 minutes ahead of the actual time... Huh

Sent you a pm.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:26:04 AM

I think Adam will set up technics issues for the half of next week or earlier, he promised something great for 4 20 and I think he cant miss the train or everyone will dump their coins
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:43:02 AM

I think Adam will set up technics issues for the half of next week or earlier, he promised something great for 4 20 and I think he cant miss the train or everyone will dump their coins

Problem is if your coins are in your wallet and not on the exchange then you can't dump.
balladofjpeg

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:04:39 AM

Problem is if your coins are in your wallet and not on the exchange then you can't dump.

right..are you thinking Adam is trying to ban you to dump yours coins?
which is his gain?
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:08:46 AM

which is his gain?

I will hold off answering this question until I get a response to my other questions asked of the dev.
I will say that what you are mentioning requires thinking a few steps ahead.
I'll just leave it at that currently.
balladofjpeg

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:36:26 AM

which is his gain?

I will hold off answering this question until I get a response to my other questions asked of the dev.
I will say that what you are mentioning requires thinking a few steps ahead.
I'll just leave it at that currently.

Im not so suspicious
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:49:04 PM

Simple question - Are the coins on the exchange safe or not right now ? When will the wallet issue get fixed ?
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:17:37 PM

Simple question - Are the coins on the exchange safe or not right now ? When will the wallet issue get fixed ?

I honestly believe the safest place for your maryj is the exchange bc of the current situation...preferably bittrex, they seem to be very proactive and have even posted in here multiple times regarding the situation.
The dev has dropped the ball.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:06:51 PM

I honestly believe the safest place for your maryj is the exchange bc of the current situation...preferably bittrex, they seem to be very proactive and have even posted in here multiple times regarding the situation.

I agree, Bittrex has been on point. I'm very happy they're being so proactive.

Sorry to go off the bittrex subject here, but you know what I think? I think there are many people on here who are the same person.
Jahvinci, what do you think about the dev at this point? Do you believe he dropped the ball?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

Sorry to go off the bittrex subject here, but you know what I think? I think there are many people on here who are the same person.
Jahvinci, what do you think about the dev at this point? Do you believe he dropped the ball?

Personally I'd have liked to have been trading MaryJ on bittrex this whole time. I'm kinda bummed all my MaryJ has had to sit on the sidelines. It's too soon to say if the ball has been dropped, but I definitely would like to get things rolling so we don't piss away the 4-20 hype. Still think I'm the dev? :b

I never said I did and it doesn't matter what I think. Have you heard from Adam on any other social media?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Stonerboy

Activity: 344

ALL IN!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:44:00 PM

Sometimes i wonder what kind of people invest in cryptocoins.  Cheesy
I can't even understand how any logical thoughts could end up in something like "The dev has dropped the ball."
There's really no single sign for this.
I wouldn't really have the time to get out of coolness only cause there aren't any updates for some days.
But jeah, that's me.  Grin
But luckily there's an option called selling so that people like me can buy.  Smiley

Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:04:16 AM

Sometimes i wonder what kind of people invest in cryptocoins.  Cheesy
I can't even understand how any logical thoughts could end up in something like "The dev has dropped the ball."
There's really no single sign for this.
I wouldn't really have the time to get out of coolness only cause there aren't any updates for some days.
But jeah, that's me.  Grin
But luckily there's an option called selling so that people like me can buy.  Smiley

I hate to be blunt and crude but you are an idiot.

Your either high as fuck or don't know you elbow from your asshole. Which is it?

Dropped the ball is putting it lightly.

And selling is not an option because the wallet is potentially forked and there has been no recourse in roughly a month.

Go roll another one.

EDIT: Just like the other one.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:12:53 AM

Personally I'd have liked to have been trading MaryJ on bittrex this whole time. I'm kinda bummed all my MaryJ has had to sit on the sidelines. It's too soon to say if the ball has been dropped, but I definitely would like to get things rolling so we don't piss away the 4-20 hype. Still think I'm the dev? :b

I never said I did and it doesn't matter what I think. Have you heard from Adam on any other social media?

I haven't attempted to contact him so, no. I'm letting him do his thing. I would be annoyed if someone constantly was pestering me for updates.

Constantly pestering???

You do realize this was an ipo that put 25btc in his pocket when btc prices were higher than they are now. Since then, nothing. He added his affiliated mj shop and a pizza joint to accept the coin supposedly because no exchange rate has been kept up. He lied about doing all this work to get atm's and how they needed to be paid for and that maryj was to be added to them so I contacted the company and they said that the atms are free and there was no plans to add maryj. That took all of 5 minutes on a webchat directly with the company to find out that info. I could go on and on and on. The dude has taken the money and spent it all already. The coin was contracted out to be developed since the beginning and Adam knows absolute squat about the internals much less about how to manage a damn thing. Now that the btc is gone he does now have any money to pay some one to fix it. If he does then he plans on inflating the currency. This coming from a supposed anti fed believer. He is a acting like the fed while having the majority of his life experience as a rent a cop, seriously. Classic little man syndrome. He's always right and you are always wrong unless you are boosting him up. Please prove me wrong.
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:15:40 AM

the btc from the ico went to ccex and the coders I got an amount of maryj from the ico which was what 170 way below the current price. So stop the fud and help with solutions on the fork if you like. Or help with the android development.

on a good note looks like i will be running a booth at the cannabis cup on 4/20 with the northwest distributor of mz12x, and peaceful choice dispensary plus my company dabbubble concentrates and ....oh promoting maryjanecoin in the process to thousands of people and hundreds of businesses with the potential to put the coin to use.  Should be a great time.

Getting the all the new coins ready is taking just a bit longer than expected but shouldnt be much more.  feel free to cry about it or start your own coin. But i would rather some positive input from the people who seem more educated on the fork issue than me. So please pm me your suggestions on how to get the exchanges fixed for a smooth coin transfer into the new wallet.

And yes I am using the maryjanecoin logo with  the Dabbubble Concentrates LLC logo It would be dumb not too.  Which is the point of backing the coin with concentrates. Stabilizing the price for future atm implementation for dispensaries pipe stores and online digital transactions.

Sorry about all the fudders and the issues with the fork I know I keep repeating here as a day in crypto is a year people say ..... so i can understand people getting upset but please understand im trying to establish a legit digital currency that can solve a massive amount of industry problems.  least you know i wont bow down to a troll or fall under pressure. Just temporary problems with a long term solution. 

I am hoping to get the new wallet going and a good majority of holders squared away while promoting maryjanecoin at the cannabis cup I hope this will make people holding the coin realize that I do appreciate everyone in the maryjanecoin community that have stuck around giving their support.

Oh and....I will be working with denver massage therapist who will be using cannabis creams and want me to certify them and set up classes...pretty sure they will be happy to accept maryjanecoin...just a wild guess.....

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:26:58 AM

I haven't attempted to contact him so, no. I'm letting him do his thing. I would be annoyed if someone constantly was pestering me for updates.

Constantly pestering???

You do realize this was an ipo that put 25btc in his pocket when btc prices were higher than they are now. Since then, nothing. He added his affiliated mj shop and a pizza joint to accept the coin supposedly because no exchange rate has been kept up. He lied about doing all this work to get atm's and how they needed to be paid for and that maryj was to be added to them so I contacted the company and they said that the atms are free and there was no plans to add maryj. That took all of 5 minutes on a webchat directly with the company to find out that info. I could go on and on and on. The dude has taken the money and spent it all already. The coin was contracted out to be developed since the beginning and Adam knows absolute squat about the internals much less about how to manage a damn thing. Now that the btc is gone he does now have any money to pay some one to fix it. If he does then he plans on inflating the currency. This coming from a supposed anti fed believer. He is a acting like the fed while having the majority of his life experience as a rent a cop, seriously. Classic little man syndrome. He's always right and you are always wrong unless you are boosting him up. Please prove me wrong.

and you want to piss off and lie about someone who turned down the military & gov agencies to be a hired private investigation and security pro who protected prime ministers & celebrities then grows weed making hash for medical dispensaries and starts his own currency saying fuck the feds.....good luck with that.  Im sure you will make many great business contacts in a prosperous future with that attitude.

If i had the little man syndrome why are you checking out my life history on here trolling...im mean seriously look at how much time your wasting so people can think you're cool on a webpage chat room ......not too many people will even see...

Maryjanecoin.org
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: