Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:39:01 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:17:39 AM by Troublesome96

Too bad none of Adam's product was entered into the Cannabis Cup competition or the company he is affiliated with along with the owner's other companies. There was a booth that he coat tailed on.
You can look up all entries if you so desire.

As someone previously asked to see images of what was actually handed out at the event, I too would love to see.

The majority of entries in the non-solvent hash category were straight blondes.
(*Look at all winners and photos in all categories here: http://www.hightimes.com/read/winners-2015-high-times-us-cannabis-cup-denver)

Evidenced by the non-solvent hash winners here:

1st Place - Cookies and Cream Cubantech Drysift - Exotic Genetix

2nd Place - Strawberry Banangieland 120-73u - Trichome Heavy Extracts with G.C. Rebellion Farms, Greenwolf LA and DNA

3rd Place - Kimbo Kush Cubantech Drysift - Cuban Hash Queen with Exotic Genetix

And Adam's:
Someone one instagram asked if Adam's product was literally called "baby shit". (will find the actual picture, but this is close.)

Thinning it out does not make the quality any better.

Not good.
 Angry
Seems were are WAY out of our league here and it just sucks.
If we (dev) would just team up with the best of the best versus trying to prove we (dev) are the best, while miserably failing, would be much better. Just, yet another, thought.

Side-note: Just putting this post together is comparable to the majority of work that has been completed.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:43:39 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:00:22 AM by Troublesome96

The new wallet I saw was really basic, didn't even have Coin Control. If your going to clone then why not use better source?

Marketcap estimations are out of the window, the base marketcap value of a basic cloned source with a small number of participants is 2-8k USD

It cannot be said where every Coin can be a 300 million marketcap, if not marketed and developed a Coin can achieve $0 marketcap.

You no like spurdocoin?

Did you see where the 1440 blocks a day is contradicted with 144 a day in the code?

Edit: the original was much better. I know you did not find the source, but, as I said before, the front end was certainly silkcoin or an iteration thereof.

Yeah the old one looked nicer and had more features, it would be like downgrading.

If you have time, because you are much more knowledgeable than me, I assure you, regarding wallet code, would you look at the difficulty adjustment, please?

It seems fairly basic, but what do you make of it? In layman's terms. Looks like just one division to me?

Edit: Also, did you see the 1440 blocks/day vs 144 blocks/day issue I mentioned? And would that create a clash of some kind?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:19:12 AM

The new wallet I saw was really basic, didn't even have Coin Control. If your going to clone then why not use better source?

Marketcap estimations are out of the window, the base marketcap value of a basic cloned source with a small number of participants is 2-8k USD

It cannot be said where every Coin can be a 300 million marketcap, if not marketed and developed a Coin can achieve $0 marketcap.

You no like spurdocoin?

Did you see where the 1440 blocks a day is contradicted with 144 a day in the code?

Edit: the original was much better. I know you did not find the source, but, as I said before, the front end was certainly silkcoin or an iteration thereof.

Yeah the old one looked nicer and had more features, it would be like downgrading.

If you have time, because you are much more knowledgeable than me, I assure you, regarding wallet code, would you look at the difficulty adjustment, please?

It seems fairly basic, but what do you make of it? In layman's terms. Looks like just one division to me?

Edit: Also, did you see the 1440 blocks/day vs 144 blocks/day issue I mentioned? And would that create a clash of some kind?

Whish source is it? What file? and What line?

You know you could just clone PayCon.... It has theme's, litestake, multi-send, stake for charity, statistics, irc chat, links to social media and forums, and lots of extra handy RPC calls and that. You would just take out the couple Forks, change the links and data in the statistics, maybe an afternoon of work.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:49:05 AM

You no like spurdocoin?

You know you could just clone PayCon.... It has theme's, litestake, multi-send, stake for charity, statistics, irc chat, links to social media and forums, and lots of extra handy RPC calls and that. You would just take out the couple Forks, change the links and data in the statistics, maybe an afternoon of work.

+1

Do you know if Adam would be open to that?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:50:53 AM

You no like spurdocoin?

Or we could just correct the original wallet, no? and then not have to deal with an exchange of coins. Seems easier to me.

https://github.com/MaryjanecoinDev/MaryJane2.0
What file? either main.h or main.cpp, right? in or around nsubsidy or dpriority.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:52:05 AM

You no like spurdocoin?

+1

Why are we trying to move to another wallet/coin when the original can just be corrected? The only reason would be too generate more coins (inflation=less value) for no reason whatsoever plus lose functionality of the original wallet...bad idea imo.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:05:45 AM

Please let the users/holders/investors know in advance if you are going to actually force a fork, inflation and wallet change. (It has already failed the first go around)
If that is that is the case, I believe there is a larger opportunity for those that do not transfer their coins to the new and wait it all out.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:23:43 AM

You no like spurdocoin?

Or we could just correct the original wallet, no? and then not have to deal with an exchange of coins. Seems easier to me.

What file? either main.h or main.cpp, right? in or around nsubsidy or dpriority.

Should be 1440

static bool AllowFree(double dPriority)
617     {
618         // Large (in bytes) low-priority (new, small-coin) transactions
619         // need a fee.
620         return dPriority > COIN * 144 / 250;
621     }

Also if having problems with the mining you might want to check out the targettimespan in main.cpp and see if that needs tweaking, currently set at 6 hours.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:29:47 AM

You no like spurdocoin?

Should be 1440

static bool AllowFree(double dPriority)
617     {
618         // Large (in bytes) low-priority (new, small-coin) transactions
619         // need a fee.
620         return dPriority > COIN * 144 / 250;
621     }

Also if having problems with the mining you might want to check out the targettimespan in main.cpp and see if that needs tweaking, currently set at 6 hours.

I guess I wasn't seeing things Wink
Thanks for the confirmation and added info.

Edit: Back to the original question, because of the 1440 vs 144 issue, would that cause and internal conflict of some kind? and if so, what would be the likely outcome?
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:25:00 AM

hi peeps - i've not read too much in here, but surprised to see mary in such trouble, what forking? happened? i've a few on bleutrade & c-cex, is it safe to move them?
thanks ...

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:09:42 PM

hi peeps - i've not read too much in here, but surprised to see mary in such trouble, what forking? happened? i've a few on bleutrade & c-cex, is it safe to move them?
thanks ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.msg10802442#msg10802442
start reading everything is said in the following pages/posts
only 25 pages....
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:19:43 PM

Any news regarding Bittrex coin exchange for MJ 2.0 ?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:46:56 PM

You no like spurdocoin?

+1

I believe he would be.

If he agreed to do this, what would be the total supply of coins?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:02:44 PM

You no like spurdocoin?

+1

I believe he would be.

This option would not include POW right?

I'm sure Crestington would be able to answer that.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:37:59 PM

thanks ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793704.msg10802442#msg10802442
start reading everything is said in the following pages/posts
only 25 pages....

thanks ?!bennscammed!? for showing the path - i'd only read back a few pages. i guess we're all waiting for devs, exchanges and trolls to sort it ... Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 08:33:27 PM by Crestington

You no like spurdocoin?

+1

I believe he would be.

It can include POW if you want it to, you just set it at what you want. You could do it as initial Blocks for the premine, zero reward then POW to get it going. ColossusCoin2 is also cross compiled source and much cleaner from forks but just finishing adding the newest stuff. PayCon is 1 minute blocktime with 2-14 day min/max age and 30 Coins, and colossuscoin2 is 2 minute blocktime with 7/28 day min max age and 5000 Coin POS reward. It uses a static reward, you could copy ColossusCoin2 as with the POS reward as it's a bit simpler and is close to what you want as it's premined.

Edit: If you are thinking about this route, the best way I can describe for you is to use ColossusCoin2, search and replace the names and commit it. Take PayCon and search and replace the names and replace the first source with the second one so you can see the differences. The main files that are always the differences are the src folder and everything the the qt folder minus the res folder, you might get confused if overlapping docs and contribution folders but really they don't mean too much.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:22:42 PM

Jahvinci, do you have any idea when Adam will be back from his business trip?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:08:53 PM

You no like spurdocoin?

+1

I believe he would be.

It can include POW if you want it to, you just set it at what you want. You could do it as initial Blocks for the premine, zero reward then POW to get it going. ColossusCoin2 is also cross compiled source and much cleaner from forks but just finishing adding the newest stuff. PayCon is 1 minute blocktime with 2-14 day min/max age and 30 Coins, and colossuscoin2 is 2 minute blocktime with 7/28 day min max age and 5000 Coin POS reward. It uses a static reward, you could copy ColossusCoin2 as with the POS reward as it's a bit simpler and is close to what you want as it's premined.

Edit: If you are thinking about this route, the best way I can describe for you is to use ColossusCoin2, search and replace the names and commit it. Take PayCon and search and replace the names and replace the first source with the second one so you can see the differences. The main files that are always the differences are the src folder and everything the the qt folder minus the res folder, you might get confused if overlapping docs and contribution folders but really they don't mean too much.

Honestly, why is anyone even suggesting using a new wallet versus fixing the original? Granted paycon has some features the original did not, but maryj1.0 also has features that paycon does not. The features that paycon brings to the table are negligible at best.

This idea of forcing a change that in all reality only does one thing which is to add ~5 million coins is more or less transparent.
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:37:35 AM

Why can't we just do a hard fork?? Wouldn't that allow all the necessary changes that are needed? New coin amount, etc.Huh? I have seen this done quite often with other coins so why with MaryJane??? Keep same wallet and all. Just an upgrade.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:07:27 AM

Why can't we just do a hard fork?? Wouldn't that allow all the necessary changes that are needed? New coin amount, etc.Huh? I have seen this done quite often with other coins so why with MaryJane??? Keep same wallet and all. Just an upgrade.

That sounds good to me other than adding new coins which is absolutely unnecessary.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: