Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:29:59 AM

price dropped Sad

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:41:48 AM

price dropped Sad

and it will rise again Smiley

digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:04:32 PM

When extracting the new wallet zip into the download folder, you get an error that file names are too long of some items in the lib folder. Happened in German version of Windows 8.1.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:07:26 PM

When extracting the new wallet zip into the download folder, you get an error that file names are too long of some items in the lib folder. Happened in German version of Windows 8.1.
please extract to c:\gaia   will work on solution for OS's that do not support longer path and file names today.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 03:53:50 PM

I had a issue with a long path as well. Will get the next update dl'd. Thx for looking into the issue so quick!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:37:03 PM

I had a issue with a long path as well. Will get the next update dl'd. Thx for looking into the issue so quick!
if that module does not extract correctly the wallet should still work, the module is not enabled yet.
You can skip it when doing the extraction from zip file. This issue shows up in certain OS's mostly caused by default language or long file path.
However, we will clean it up for smoother run.

The framework is now complete, things will be much easier to update and add.
As soon as all the devs have rested and taken some time off we will meet and put plans in place for 2015
I will work on the new OP tonight as a freak outage on BCT last night caused the new OP to wipe out from preview.

If you still having issues with wallet install please PM kro55 or Kondor1921 on IRC for assistance.
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:36:56 AM

Looking at the current price crypto world is really crazy, some shitcoins with whitepapers and schedules that are constantly pushed back get pumped and pumped to the moon, Gaia that actually has everything updated on time is again under ico. Yes, it doesn't take much to explode way above ico and it should any day probably. I bought some more at this low price and wait for Gaia to retain it's projected price of 10k at least. After some proper marketing 10k should still be considered cheap.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:58:00 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:44:45 AM by buy4crypto

Got the new wallet. Very nice! Things keep coming along. Now that the foundation is up and the products will start to be built, this can really start to grow.

This is JUST the start. The ICO and few months since have been great for developing the platform. Now with the community strong and the foundation set we can really start to see what this is all about. I am very excited to see all the new things that will be built with GAIA going forward.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:58:00 AM

switching to the updated wallet was a breeze and everything looks great, is it possible to keep the themes I had already downloaded? or do I have to buy them from the store? I don't know what file they'd be in.

and how are things added to the store? can anyone sell something on it?

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
kondor

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:56:10 PM

switching to the updated wallet was a breeze and everything looks great, is it possible to keep the themes I had already downloaded? or do I have to buy them from the store? I don't know what file they'd be in.

The new version uses slightly different install files, so it's better to redownload the themes, in this version, it will be possible to preserve previously installed apps upon next update.

Also in this version, purchased apps can be reinstalled without purchasing them again.

kondor

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:59:33 PM

GAIAcoin-1.0.3 What's new:

- Appstore beta 2 release
- Paid apps support
- One click theme change
- Minor bug fixes
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:26:33 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 04:50:19 PM by RagingBull

The price we set on themes and apps is needed to test functionality.
From now on you will be able to restore purchases and free apps.
We will remove the 0.99 GAIA purchase on apps/themes that were free after a short test period,
as there will be more paid apps to test with. Also we will make the app submission service available
to all once functionality is tested 100%, so far it's working like intended with no issues.
We wanted more modules enabled at release, but with holiday crunch time we had to keep our
word and release on time.

Some magic is coming though, stay tuned as we start adding more functionality to the wallet moving
forward. 2015 will be GAIA's rise to the top without any doubt.

As we see ponzi schemes fall apart day in and day out, we know an eventual consolidation will take place,
people in the alt market will find out for themselves what is real and what is not.

Obviously we have to give some attention to marketing now, and make it easy for developers to submit apps,
merchandise, games, media etc to the store but we really needed some off time.

Devs will meet today to put up a plan to expand store functionality and ease of use. We will also discuss what is
being requested and prioritize steps.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:40:38 PM

I'd like to help with what I can. Sadly English is not a strong suit of mine.

I would appreciate professionalism at all times over forcing the issue and looking amature.

That being said I will talk in troll boxes and create awareness once the push starts in any way I can. I expect many others to do the same.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:05:34 PM

Would a fund of GAIA coins help at all to encourage value to be created within the platform?

I would consider donating a fair amount if the community would be behind such an effort.

Not trying to throw money at a problem, but to foster future development. If something like this would be a help, and not just a distraction, we should be considering it. A large portion of our coins are held by the top 10 wallets. If we all do our part to put some of that into development, and other things that create value, our smaller portions will be worth multiples higher than what we use for development / awareness campaigns.

Maybe we can offer some coins as reward for developers who put out products that are used by the community. Like once x is reached, they get x award.

Something to incentivize development I would be for at this stage.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:05:31 PM

The price we set on themes and apps is needed to test functionality.
From now on you will be able to restore purchases and free apps.
We will remove the 0.99 GAIA purchase on apps/themes that were free after a short test period,
as there will be more paid apps to test with. Also we will make the app submission service available
to all once functionality is tested 100%, so far it's working like intended with no issues.
We wanted more modules enabled at release, but with holiday crunch time we had to keep our
word and release on time.

Some magic is coming though, stay tuned as we start adding more functionality to the wallet moving
forward. 2015 will be GAIA's rise to the top without any doubt.

As we see ponzi schemes fall apart day in and day out, we know an eventual consolidation will take place,
people in the alt market will find out for themselves what is real and what is not.

Obviously we have to give some attention to marketing now, and make it easy for developers to submit apps,
merchandise, games, media etc to the store but we really needed some off time.

Devs will meet today to put up a plan to expand store functionality and ease of use. We will also discuss what is
being requested and prioritize steps.

Well stated about the scams/shemes, it's only a matter of time before they're weeded out, and the coins/devs that are trying to create something new/special will be rewarded in the long run lol after all the fiascos this year in crypto I don't blame people for being tentative... I just read "the story of BobSurplus" last night and it blew my mind pretty good, hopefully some of them end up in jail one day.

I love Gaia so far and can't wait for more people to notice/use it to see it's coolness for themselves Wink

will it only be digital things for sale in the apps store? (I'm guessing so with it being called an "app store" but thought I'd ask)

EDIT heres a link to the bob story for anyone who hasn't read it (well worth it for anyone in crypto) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:26:34 AM

thanks  for sharing, that was a really interestin story to read. The true coins will survive and i have a good feeling gaia can be part of these. Hope too that some of them will end up in jail, because its really bad what those kind of people are doing.

The fact that GAIA hasn't been inflating the price this whole time is a great sign, they allowed it to go where the market said it should be... when GAIA goes up it will be based on the product they put out not how much btc their willing to manipulate the markets with like so many coins out there.

the only market manipulation that I find understandable is keeping the market moving when their coin is about to be delisted... not trying to up the price but just keep their coin in play in the market by getting their .2 btc worth of trading a day (with all the scams over shadowing good coins trying to make it)

speaking of which TECH got delisted today  Cry and WSX the other week... so I guess I'm going to have to change the coins in my sig around, I haven't decided yet but GAIA is deff at the top of my list

WAVES
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:33:32 AM

thanks  for sharing, that was a really interestin story to read. The true coins will survive and i have a good feeling gaia can be part of these. Hope too that some of them will end up in jail, because its really bad what those kind of people are doing.

The fact that GAIA hasn't been inflating the price this whole time is a great sign, they allowed it to go where the market said it should be... when GAIA goes up it will be based on the product they put out not how much btc their willing to manipulate the markets with like so many coins out there.

the only market manipulation that I find understandable is keeping the market moving when their coin is about to be delisted... not trying to up the price but just keep their coin in play in the market by getting their .2 btc worth of trading a day (with all the scams over shadowing good coins trying to make it)

speaking of which TECH got delisted today  Cry and WSX the other week... so I guess I'm going to have to change the coins in my sig around, I haven't decided yet but GAIA is deff at the top of my list

Thank you, been around for the last few hours updating to the new OP. Since you are around you might want to take a look and let me know what you think.
It's not done yet, just saved it so you can see progress.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:30:54 AM

Nice, it looks way sharper and I've been meaning to comment on the awesome new logo as well Shocked ha and instructions on how to make our own themes/skins right below the main op Wink

just played Pac Man in the wallet lol too frick'n cool, worked like a charm. I've noticed when buying stuff in the app store it will time out my browser while it's waiting for payment confirmation (sometimes it's been really quick)

so indie gamers and musicians will be able to sell their games,songs etc through the store?

WAVES
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:20:04 AM

I put each day low buy orders of 2-4k and they are filled each time.
I think the problem is with GAIA there is a BIG whale buying at ICO 50% of coins or so and he regret so try to sell his share when price goes up.
GAIA is making a very nice innovative wallet and platform so no reason to sell but where are the BIG buyers?
It is relative save to invest because the huge buy walls but that is ICO fund and not from new investors.
I have a great idea for cooperation between interesting POS coins and create value for these coins.
Contact me and you not regret.

LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:46:05 AM

I think the problem is with GAIA

As far as i have seen, there is no problem with GAIA Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: