Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:14:51 PM

Development Update:
Sorry about the lack of updates in the two week that passed, I had a couple of issues to resolve with ISP, and another work related problem...
However, that is all behind us now, I need to clarify a couple of things with the app we are working on, it's not a game in the full sense of
the word, it's basically a scratch card you will get for free if you are staking GAIA coins, the rewards for winners will be paid from a jackpot
set aside by the devs from various sources, some will come from app store fees, and some will be a straight donation from developers or
community members. The reason this was delayed a bit is because we wanted to insure it is safe and not easily hacked.

This is by no means a milestone with our GAIA development, it's just meant to show apps can be developed that integrate GAIA coin.
We have already shown that e-Commerce can be easily conducted using the platform. 

This week I will speak with a marketing expert from another coin community who offered to help.
We also have our very active community members who are helping by making things happen.
I know some lose faith and patience too quickly, but success rewards only those who are patient enough.

I will get back to you tomorrow on a release time, and maybe some good news about marketing.

RagingBull

last time it was last "in a week", but we had nothing.
here above it was a "tomorrow" but there was nothing too.

Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:16:31 PM

For the people who want to go a little deeper into the details of the themes. like sounds and/or eventually submit to the store.
Here are the more advanced instructions. Its probably not perfect and does not cover "everything". there SO much you can edit/insert.
but these 3 pages should get you a long way ! tried to keep it as clear/clean/easy as possible  Grin
(forgive me if i made small errors or typos. im still not an expert  Cheesy )
Anyway hope it helps!! enjoy your themes !!!     click image to preview/dowload    DO NOT DOWNLOAD OF QOUTES.. just in case  Wink

AminerMiner

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:51:02 PM

Expert or not, that's one great tutorial (instructions) & well put together. You don't see this done too often, well done Cool

thank you very much for your kind words sir . much appreciated

Cheesy

AminerMiner

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:05:08 PM

awesome AminerMiner  Cheesy   

thanks for doing this. very easy to follow step by step.
I will make my own theme,  weeeeeeeeeee!

your very welcome gnargnar  Grin hope you enjoy your new themes .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee  \o/  Grin

AminerMiner

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:25:05 PM

Thanks alot AminerMiner for the instruction and all your work on gaia.
very welcome & thank you and everybody for the support !  Grin

Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:49:10 PM

Thanks alot AminerMiner for the instruction and all your work on gaia.
very welcome & thank you and everybody for the support !  Grin

Thank you AminerMiner, good work!
AminerMiner

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:34:42 AM

GAIA wheel keeps turning  Grin

covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:01:39 PM

S n o w   P a r t y

Saturday, Feb. 7

6:30 EST USA

it's snowing GAIA
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:49:16 PM

Last few hours/days to get GAIA on the cheap Smiley distribution is changing and bittrex wallet is shrinking which can only be a good sign Smiley

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:06:09 PM

Last few hours/days to get GAIA on the cheap Smiley distribution is changing and bittrex wallet is shrinking which can only be a good sign Smiley

im in, collected a coin worth of GAIA, i hope ragingbull give us update soon  Cheesy
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:54:17 PM

I hope you all had fun last night  Wink

I sure did  Cheesy

btw, it's still raining... a little... hahaha   Kiss

Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:28:31 AM

Hey guys, hope everyone is ok. Is there a problem with the multipool?

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:18:19 PM

Development Update:
Sorry about the lack of updates in the two week that passed, I had a couple of issues to resolve with ISP, and another work related problem...
However, that is all behind us now, I need to clarify a couple of things with the app we are working on, it's not a game in the full sense of
the word, it's basically a scratch card you will get for free if you are staking GAIA coins, the rewards for winners will be paid from a jackpot
set aside by the devs from various sources, some will come from app store fees, and some will be a straight donation from developers or
community members. The reason this was delayed a bit is because we wanted to insure it is safe and not easily hacked.

This is by no means a milestone with our GAIA development, it's just meant to show apps can be developed that integrate GAIA coin.
We have already shown that e-Commerce can be easily conducted using the platform. 

This week I will speak with a marketing expert from another coin community who offered to help.
We also have our very active community members who are helping by making things happen.
I know some lose faith and patience too quickly, but success rewards only those who are patient enough.

I will get back to you tomorrow on a release time, and maybe some good news about marketing.

RagingBull

last time we were told "in a week", but we had nothing.

Huh

just re-quoting this again because another week has passed  Undecided
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:07:08 PM

my fingers are still crossed, the platform needs to be finalized with the platform open to selling as well as the buying for GAIA to start taking flight.

I added a couple more 1000 gaia to my wallet the other day

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:10:19 PM

Development Update:

RagingBull

Huh

just re-quoting this again because another week has passed  Undecided
To answer you I will quote Kondor1921

<kondor1921> i'm working on the staking part, i have already started it before my break
<kondor1921> should take a week or two i want to make it fancy
<kondor1921> I am not releasing a half ass app

I know patience in crypto is almost none existent and people always look at the market and fear starts to sit in on every down.
We as devs take great pride in our work, the first app we added to the app store was the console, I know from first look it does
not look like a lot of work went into that but believe me it did. We can release the app now without the staking part and it will still work,
but idea behind it will not be there, for us every app has a soul, yes I said soul, this soul represents a purpose, and the purpose of the scratch
app believe it or not is not to give you countless hours of fun although that will be a welcomed side effect. The purpose of the app for us is to
integrate economical value to staking beyond the POS block itself and providing this without making any changes to the blockchain.
This is no easy task by any means, we could have lumped a quick scratch off ticket script and gave it some GUI and said here enjoy,
but we do not think of our work as hype.
 For every thing we do in code there is a motive and a reason. The way we do things is the right way for the long run and not for a day's worth
of bittrex glory.

RagingBull

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:42:49 PM

<kondor1921> i'm working on the staking part, i have already started it before my break

I know patience in crypto is almost none existent and people always look at the market and fear starts to sit in on every down.
We as devs take great pride in our work, the first app we added to the app store was the console, I know from first look it does
not look like a lot of work went into that but believe me it did. We can release the app now without the staking part and it will still work,
but idea behind it will not be there, for us every app has a soul, yes I said soul, this soul represents a purpose, and the purpose of the scratch
app believe it or not is not to give you countless hours of fun although that will be a welcomed side effect. The purpose of the app for us is to
integrate economical value to staking beyond the POS block itself and providing this without making any changes to the blockchain.
This is no easy task by any means, we could have lumped a quick scratch off ticket script and gave it some GUI and said here enjoy,
 For every thing we do in code there is a motive and a reason. The way we do things is the right way for the long run and not for a day's worth
of bittrex glory.

RagingBull

RagingBull....

THAT is exactly what I and we wanted to hear. Smiley  when I say *we* I really mean the community because not everyone can log and stay idle on IRC for the hope to hear from the dev team about why we see such delays. This forum is still the place to get aware of what is going on for a majority.

I will speak for myself here, although I think others will share my view, but when we are being told about incoming stuffs and you add a timeline ("in a week" or "tomorrow") and there is nothing, then yes I feel uncomfortable because it leaves a bad taste and kinda non-pro.

I don't know why but I read between the lines on that reply you did above a kind of irony or slightly assuming I was annoying or that I am here only for a p&d (Wich is completely untrue btw because I strongly believe in gaia and hold a good share and want to participate, even if just by donating for any stuff).   if you don't like that kind of questioning then there is 2 tricks : 1) don't give any fixed dates when you do announcement 2) be more transparent.

Anyways... I'm really happy to hear from you and your views, devotion and hard work and whole idea surrounding GAIA.

Cheers
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:44:23 PM

Development Update:

RagingBull

Huh

just re-quoting this again because another week has passed  Undecided

of bittrex glory.

RagingBull

well said, I want to see crypto glory as well. not just a spike or two on a graph

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:55:30 AM

somthing I thought would make a good addition for a free book in the Ebook section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=926087.0;topicseen

WAVES
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:07:33 AM

of bittrex glory.

RagingBull

RagingBull....

THAT is exactly what I and we wanted to hear. Smiley  when I say *we* I really mean the community because not everyone can log and stay idle on IRC for the hope to hear from the dev team about why we see such delays. This forum is still the place to get aware of what is going on for a majority.

I will speak for myself here, although I think others will share my view, but when we are being told about incoming stuffs and you add a timeline ("in a week" or "tomorrow") and there is nothing, then yes I feel uncomfortable because it leaves a bad taste and kinda non-pro.

I don't know why but I read between the lines on that reply you did above a kind of irony or slightly assuming I was annoying or that I am here only for a p&d (Wich is completely untrue btw because I strongly believe in gaia and hold a good share and want to participate, even if just by donating for any stuff).   if you don't like that kind of questioning then there is 2 tricks : 1) don't give any fixed dates when you do announcement 2) be more transparent.

Anyways... I'm really happy to hear from you and your views, devotion and hard work and whole idea surrounding GAIA.

Cheers

You are right, I do jump in on IRC and say things sometimes, and in my mind I would assume everyone is informed. That's a bad assumption on my part. You have the right to ask, and also have the right to get an answer. It is my task to inform people of what's coming and when there is a delay I get frustrated as well.  Sometimes there are things you can ignore with code and fix on the next release, or even live with it for a bit if it's not harmful ( like my typos  Grin ) but the thing with this app it has to be done right and that's what we will do. There will also be other stuff to announce once this is done. I am glad we stirred up this Bitcointalk conversation  Grin  I am in way annoyed by you asking or commenting on bct, I wish everyone is involved just the same.
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:54:55 AM

What's happening with the multipool?

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: