Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mayhem007

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaybny

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.

there we go. i would say your main risk is re-ivestment / duration. but don't be afraid to jump in. the waters green!

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:52:18 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 02:19:28 AM by jaybny

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.

there we go. i would say your main risk is re-ivestment / duration. but don't be afraid to jump in. the waters green!

jay, have you removed that very bold false claim? i havnt seen you post any proof to back it up or a response to my last post.

Mayhem007, if you want to see what an alt with SERIOUS potential looks like, check my sig.. also you should read my comments on the last page. it seems the dev has not followed sound advice to remove a totally misinformed claim from the OP, that i now know due to the lack of action, is obviously only their for hype.
relax. we have lots of work on our hands. Nxt is not mentioned at all here. stop trying to push Nxt, we all know its Java and better then all alt-coins.
ATTENTION: NXT HAS REACHED DISTRIBUTED CONSENSUS AS WELL!!

moving on

p.s. think you should try to deal with this first: NXT

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:58:15 AM

i havnt seen you post any proof to back it up or a response to my last post.

(fyi He wants me to prove that Nxt has NOT reached distributed consensus.. or take our claim off all the marketing stuff.. and he thinks i can just snap my fingers... )

You want me to research and follow all the Nxt missionaries?

Why dont you prove to us all the Nxt is 100% PoS reaching distributed consensus.. what is it? every 10 seconds? and no developer checkpoints. lulz

I will prove that bergstake is.

pvnamk19

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:45:06 AM

Hi Devs,
Why don't you share gaming profits, let's say 1%, to owners of Bergstake?.
By doing that, lots of BTCs will pour to your ICO and you will have many advantages for long term development.
jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:48:39 AM

jay, have you removed that very bold false claim? i havnt seen you post any proof to back it up or a response to my last post.

Mayhem007, if you want to see what an alt with SERIOUS potential looks like, check my sig.. also you should read my comments on the last page. it seems the dev has not followed sound advice to remove a totally misinformed claim from the OP, that i now know due to the lack of action, is obviously only their for hype.
relax. we have lots of work on our hands. Nxt is not mentioned at all here. stop trying to push Nxt, we all know its Java and better then all alt-coins.

moving on

(fyi He wants me to prove that Nxt has NOT reached distributed consensus.. or take our claim off all the marketing stuff.. and he thinks i can just snap my fingers... )

Why dont you prove to us all the Nxt is 100% PoS reaching distributed consensus.. what is it? every 10 seconds? and no developer checkpoints. lulz

i think you should have done the prior due diligence before starting a project of this scale and if you had you would know that you are not the first to reach distributed consensus in a distributed manner using PoS. you would not have made that claim, you would not have had to code "bergstake" to solve an issue that has been solved already, you would have had less coding to do, we would not be discussing this and above all you would not be missleading investors whether it was intentional or not.

if you think im a troll, go through my post history.. 2500+ posts and zero troll posts.. i brought this to your attention so that it could be rectified not knowing if it was a simple mistake or if it was intentionally included as a hype builder - the latter seems to have proven the most probable from your response. stop trying to brand me as a coin pumper.. as you can see from my sig, im not even invested in nxt. rather a different platform. i only used nxt as my example, like i have said before, because it is the PoS coin that i know best and just happens to be the coin that invalidates the claims made by yourself.

you should be very capable of doing this kind of research prior to starting any code and you being the main dev should probably know all this as well seeing as you are trying to solve "issues" with PoS currencies.. and you should know ALL of the major PoS technologies better than most but that seems to have proven a false assumption of you.

i did the research and it was inconclusive, I've been asking technical questions to NXT devs throughout the years, never received satisfactory answers.

if you knew how NXT picks block signers, you would have already shared that with us all. no wonder you have 2500+ posts, how much did that 2011 bitcointalk login cost you?

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:34:22 AM

jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.

moving on

i think you should have done the prior due diligence before starting a project of this scale and if you had you would know that you are not the first to reach distributed consensus in a distributed manner using PoS. you would not have made that claim, you would not have had to code "bergstake" to solve an issue that has been solved already, you would have had less coding to do, we would not be discussing this and above all you would not be missleading investors whether it was intentional or not.

if you think im a troll, go through my post history.. 2500+ posts and zero troll posts.. i brought this to your attention so that it could be rectified not knowing if it was a simple mistake or if it was intentionally included as a hype builder - the latter seems to have proven the most probable from your response. stop trying to brand me as a coin pumper.. as you can see from my sig, im not even invested in nxt. rather a different platform. i only used nxt as my example, like i have said before, because it is the PoS coin that i know best and just happens to be the coin that invalidates the claims made by yourself.

you should be very capable of doing this kind of research prior to starting any code and you being the main dev should probably know all this as well seeing as you are trying to solve "issues" with PoS currencies.. and you should know ALL of the major PoS technologies better than most but that seems to have proven a false assumption of you.

i did the research and it was inconclusive, I've been asking technical questions to NXT devs throughout the years, never received satisfactory answers.

if you knew how NXT picks block signers, you would have already shared that with us all. no wonder you have 2500+ posts, how much did that 2011 bitcointalk login cost you?
general overview of forging

in depth mathematical explanation of the forging mechanism that includes how nxt picks block signers

its all there..

i already shared the paper with you but you chose to ignore it.

can you explain how it works or not? even a little bit?

This feature of the Nxt forging algorithm helps form the basis for the development and implementation of the Transparent Forging algorithm. Since this algorithm has not yet completely been implemented, and because its implications on the Nxt network are significant, it will be outlined in a separate paper.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 04:04:54 AM

Very nice indeed. Another ICO to make mah 0.024BTC turn into moarrr!

brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:38:44 AM

Very nice indeed. Another ICO to make mah 0.024BTC turn into moarrr!

Have at it!
The minimum purchase amount will be 0.01 BTC  Cheesy
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:26:29 AM

Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:53:28 AM

Grin
You are correct about both assumptions mayhem.  A ton of money already invested and extremely well known poker players involved in Breakout Gaming and BRO coin. 

I hope my other teammates explained and resolved your concerns
better than I did.  My job is only player liaison. 
brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:42:03 AM

CryptoTrader-99

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:08:55 AM

how is bergstake different from POS?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:56:27 AM

I believe a got quite a grasp of what is on offer here:

1.- a VERY DIFFERENT kind of digital currency

2.- also an asset, Bergstake (which is similar to other assets such as NXTVentures or SuperNET in that they are meant to continue producing revenues in the      future, in the form of BRO)

Nothing else. Breakout Gaming is an entirely different thing whose level of success or failure will greatly influence the value of BRO and, logically, Bergstake.

If Breakout Gaming is successful and ANY LEVEL - meaning they make money-, BRO will be very valuable (the more successful Breakout Gaming is, the more valuable both BRO and Bergstake will be); if Breakout Gaming is NOT successful at all, both BRO and Bergstake will be worth ZERO.

Now, if this were a conventional business model, that would give these guys a complete clean slate of 100% approval. This being crypto world, caution is always advisable. This is difficult to explain because BRO, as I stated above, is a very different kind of crypto currency but I'll try to paint the picture of some troubling potential scenarios: In one  way, this is like a new coin, fully pre-mined, in which the dev keeps 67% for himself. Or a big whale gets his hands on 67% of the project. They can, potentially dump big time and send the price almost to zero and then buy back much cheaper... rinse and repeat. Sounds familiar? I'm sure everyone is by now familiar with the Black Hand modus operandi.

Before the entire BRO team comes refuting this possibility, use your own logic and you will see that it is not only possible but even likely. It is quite easy and effective too, if the presumed liquidity is as big as it can be (and I am quite sure it eventually will). Furthermore, no one could possibly know that it is going on. Food for thought: You will NEVER know what Breakout Gaming is doing with their coins, their bergstakes, their rakes and commissions and the bergstaked coins. And to be perfectly frank, if it was me, I most definitely would manipulate the prices to sell high and buy back cheaper again and again, so I have to assume that they will too. Until regulation comes to crypto, there's nothing illegal about it, so why not? We are talking major, major, MAJOR potential profits for Breakout Gaming from  that type of LEGAL manipulation and operations.

Other than that -and especially if there are additional incentives for early investors-, I only see a monstruous ICO of historical proportions and a ton of money for Breakout Gaming.

Incentives? I can foresee several, including as Class A or VipBRO, besides the one already announced. Either way, it is going to be a huge success because the idea is as simple as brilliant.

Congratulations in advance.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

What will the coin price be? Or will it be a share of total btc raised? Hoping for fixed price/set btc limit. Would benefit the investors more I do believe.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:01:57 AM

I'm kinda getting attached to barrabas's extensive TA's and I agree to him stating investing in any altcoin is a big, big gamble.
Nevertheless because BRO is a different coin in many ways, I'll keep watching this one and maybe invest in it later on.
For now I am more busy with Checkcoin, as they also got a very different approach to crypto.
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

What will the coin price be? Or will it be a share of total btc raised? Hoping for fixed price/set btc limit. Would benefit the investors more I do believe.

Hey Crazywack,

It will be a pool of 4.5 million BRO/bergstake shared among total btc as you said but with an incentive bonus of up to 10% for early in.  We feel this is the best option where we can reward those who have been following BRO while not shutting out those who join late.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:39:17 PM

2 million coins mined after 2 years. 14 million coins pre-mined...... DYOR and please don't support these coins that are ruining crypto. People need to take a stance.
nhrf3

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

What I'd like to know is: why do you guys need crypto? You have the celebrity endorsements who have millions in lifetime earnings and could provide some funding/seek funding themselves.

Why the hell do you need us? Barrabbas wanted to know what's in it for us, but I want to know: What's in it for these professional poker players? Why are they risking their reputation on BRO?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: