Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

Anyone interested in bounties as a developer or Brand Ambassador as a player, please contact us at team@breakoutgaming.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayhem007

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:14:49 PM

The World Is Yours

i remember you from Klondike Coin, whatever happened to KDC?  still around?
Cryptomann

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

If you think crypto currency is the future - the future is here:

http://breakoutcoin.com/
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:04:42 AM

And you just registered to let us know it on your first post... sounds legit.
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:16:10 AM

barrabas, Cryptoman is a part of the Breakout Team.  He announced it on his previous post.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:30:14 AM

Play On!

jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:06:30 AM

When does ICO end?
Cryptomann

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:16:35 AM

barabbas, here is my 1st post:

"I have been involved with Breakout since May, helping with poker & I have to admit - this team is an amazing collection of talent & hard work - they have to be destined for success."
brother3

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:20:06 AM

The World Is Yours

i remember you from Klondike Coin, whatever happened to KDC?  still around?

I made a lot of money with KDC and got out before it tanked.
KDC has been abandoned by the original devs.  I think it's still around...
Mayhem007

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:31:45 AM

so when r the games going to launch?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:46:05 AM

"I have been involved with Breakout since May, helping with poker & I have to admit - this team is an amazing collection of talent & hard work - they have to be destined for success."

Wow. Too many (anonymous) people on the team. It gets confusing...
Arbex

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:05:58 AM

More info in "Innovative Game: Fantasy Crypto" in:
http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/gaming-platform/

thnx for the info dude.  cant wait to test it out

Thx Mayhem007.  Me too!   Smiley
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:07:50 AM

barrabbas, we have over 40 members working on this project and many of them were unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies until joining the BRO team.  Please forgive us if there has been any confusion, most of us are trying to say hello in support of BRO.  I believe most of the team have introduced themselves and their respective roles.  Feel free to ask any of the posters if they are related to Breakout Gaming and their respective roles in the company.  Thanks.

**edit** Breakout Gaming has the most transparent team in the entire crypto community.  Most of the core members are listed on our breakoutcoin.com site.

ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:25:15 AM

When does ICO end?

The ICO purchase window will be 3 weeks long.  Once the purchase period starts, there will be a new countdown to the deadline.

Mayhem007

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:54:18 AM

More info in "Innovative Game: Fantasy Crypto" in:
http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/gaming-platform/

thnx for the info dude.  cant wait to test it out

Thx Mayhem007.  Me too!   Smiley

so when are the games going to launch?
brother3

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:37:25 AM

Welcome Barabbas,

I enjoy reading your posts on the "Wall of Shame"  Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:39:49 AM

barrabbas, we have over 40 members working on this project and many of them were unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies until joining the BRO team.  Please forgive us if there has been any confusion, most of us are trying to say hello in support of BRO.  I believe most of the team have introduced themselves and their respective roles.  Feel free to ask any of the posters if they are related to Breakout Gaming and their respective roles in the company.  Thanks.

**edit** Breakout Gaming has the most transparent team in the entire crypto community.  Most of the core members are listed on our breakoutcoin.com site.

Except for one thing: You guys use anonymous handles here... I assume you are Jay Berg. am I right? And if so -and that and every case, why not use your real names instead of anon handles?

Another thing: The whole concept of Bergstake is totally new and, to me ay least, not clearly explained either here or in the website: What exactly is Bergstake? What exactly is Bergstake in relationship to BRO? After PoW, only Bergstake -whatever it is- can mine BRO? What's the difference between BRO (virgin) and BRO "used" (purchased).

Yet another thing: A very big amount of BRO (and Bergstake, I assume) is reserved for various concepts, without any particular figure assigned to each. For instance, how much will go to developers? how much to marketing/promotion (and here the concept is even more confusing for Wells and his Soda & Lime are part of the "team", whatever that means... is it team of developers?

You are taking, if I am correct in my calculations, 67% of the entire project -a significant portion of it in advance, through the ICO- for "the team" --- and future development. But of that future development, we are left to see nothing. Of course there will be new features, but which are the aim? The coin is already energy efficient, already covers most games, most betting will be quite possible also, so what "new future features" are we talking about? The ones mentioned in the site are already available in other coins and can be copy/pasted or leased rather cheaply...

As for the "pros", what is their level of involvement? Are they just being paid for lending their name to support the project or do they have any future activity/interest? If they are simply endorsing the project, how much are they being paid and for how long are they committed?

Finally, what happens when regulation comes -and it IS coming, in the US-. I am assuming you are based in the US... What happens when gambling is prosecuted as an illegal activity in the US?

Sorry I have so many questions but I believe most people interested in buying into this project will appreciate clear answers... from real people with legal names.

Thanks in advance for those.

Edit to add: Why a censored thread?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:41:44 AM

Welcome Barabbas,

I enjoy reading your posts on the "Wall of Shame"  Cheesy

Thank you. I hope your BRO never merits one.
brother3

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:58:24 AM

Gaming In Comfort

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:42:47 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:21:02 AM by BreakoutGaming

Yet another thing: A very big amount of BRO (and Bergstake, I assume) is reserved for various concepts, without any particular figure assigned to each. For instance, how much will go to developers? how much to marketing/promotion (and here the concept is even more confusing for Wells and his Soda & Lime are part of the "team", whatever that means... is it team of developers?

You are taking, if I am correct in my calculations, 67% of the entire project -a significant portion of it in advance, through the ICO- for "the team" --- and future development. But of that future development, we are left to see nothing. Of course there will be new features, but which are the aim? The coin is already energy efficient, already covers most games, most betting will be quite possible also, so what "new future features" are we talking about? The ones mentioned in the site are already available in other coins and can be copy/pasted or leased rather cheaply...

To clarify, the 67% only represents the first two years, in subsequent years that figure will diminish and be marginal, let us explain.
The developers, marketing pros, founders, investors, consultants, writers, design team, social media, accounting, legal, PR, etc.. all are sharing in the pool of initial 2.5 million coins.  What is the calculated pre-mine percentage over 10, 20,30 years?  In relation to the total amount of 200+ million coins to be available over time, it is a small percentage.  We wanted to be up-front and release the 2-year numbers in order for people to make their own judgement fairly as to whether or not they wanted to invest in the project and if the talent and team assembled for the project warrants it.

In the beginning of the project, we had a very difficult time persuading top talent to join our team in exchange for “virtual” coins or computer code.  You can imagine how that conversation went?  We were able to compensate a lot of the talent for far less than what they would normally accept because eventually, they believed in the marriage of gaming and cryptocurrency.  

The 4.5 million BRO that is being offered in the "coin sale" will primarily go to market the coin and the gaming platform.  Establishing BRO as a leader in the gaming community will be our top priority.  There will be costs associated with maintaining a development staff and operations, but money will be poured into marketing.  Keep in mind, there has already been substantial monetary investments into the project, developing software, legal, gaming staff, creative design and social media campaigns, etc..  This will be an International Gaming project in scope. The amount of traffic we are planning to drive to our platforms has previously never been seen before in the crypto space.

We feel strongly that in order for a coin to survive, there needs to be a huge market that drives demand and liquidity for the coin (maybe a bad example, but think Silk Road and what it did for Bitcoin's price at the time).  At present, over 50% of all crypto transactions are related to gaming and the inherent properties of cryptocurrencies makes it a perfect match.  Gaming is now a $40B market and Breakout Gaming is poised to bring cryptocurrency iGaming to the masses.

Until now, the entire crypto gaming space has been severely limited to grey market businesses.  Breakout Gaming will be the first to be legally licensed and regulated in all the jurisdictions that we offer our suite of games.  This allows us to accept “fiat” payment processing and acquire banking services that unlicensed gaming businesses are denied. “Fiat” payment processing and banking is important because it opens up the entire world to market our products by allowing easy access to buy chips/credits denominated in cryptocurrencies.

The 7 million giveaway allotment of coins will be used to reward the crypto community with referral incentives, player bonuses, freerolls, etc… The entire distribution schedule is available on our breakoutcoin.com site in detail. This distribution model will allow us to distribute BRO to a wide and diverse group of people that will ultimately help support and provide liquidity for the BRO market.  The 7 million coins are a pre-mine, but by the end of the 2 year PoW period, we will have completely given away the entire pool to the crypto and iGaming community.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: