Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:25:48 AM

Breakout Coin Genesis Sale

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

Thats much less than the initial price.
How much has been collected in the IPo till now?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ge

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc
as seen here : https://www.breakoutcoin.com/

Human
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:44:23 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 02:08:17 PM by altcoinUK

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

This is an interesting one. BRO has a very professional team and the bios of the team indicates a very well organized, serious operation. The team is OK. The use case is wonderful, an investor dream: gambling, the venture can not be unprofitable. So the market is OK as well. Still, following weeks of promotion the IPO is at the relatively low 274 BTC.

That indicates me two things:

1) If a great project like BRO can get only 274 BTC (which probably includes some money from BRO as well, but that's OK, some small push is part of the game) then the money is dried out from the altcoin market

2) ICOs like the 3000 BTC BitBay money gatherings are pure scam, in which the ICO organizer buys large part of the coins and hype the project. In this depressed market, anything that more than what BRO gets simply can not be real.

I understand this thread is not here to talk about other operations nor wondering about what scammers do, but I thought it is important to give credit for the very few projects like BRO which seems a genuine operation and not a scam.
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

I think one major reason this crowdsale has been underwhelming so far is because it lasted far too long during an already bearish BTC market. I dont blame the devs for making this choice, but this obviously wasn't taken into account during setting up the crowdsale. I can guarantee you had this crowdsale lasted ~10 days instead, it would've made at least 500 btc within a week. The problem was, as with most ICOs, investors tend to ignore the 'early investor' rewards and always decide to get in on ICO's last minute. Within the past few weeks, the deteriorating alt volume just made some give up on it and went right back to  trading BTC/FIAT where the volume has migrated to. Though I still think there will be anywhere between 50-100 btc of buys during the last 48hrs, thats seriously being optimistic.

The volume of altcoins have dramatically been crippled, and it will probably be this way until BTC figures out what it wants to do..most optimistic being, moon, but at the very least, horizontal movement.

We are all stardust.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:12:04 PM

I think one major reason this crowdsale has been underwhelming so far is because it lasted far too long during an already bearish BTC market. I dont blame the devs for making this choice, but this obviously wasn't taken into account during setting up the crowdsale. I can guarantee you had this crowdsale lasted ~10 days instead, it would've made at least 500 btc within a week. The problem was, as with most ICOs, investors tend to ignore the 'early investor' rewards and always decide to get in on ICO's last minute. Within the past few weeks, the deteriorating alt volume just made some give up on it and went right back to  trading BTC/FIAT where the volume has migrated to. Though I still think there will be anywhere between 50-100 btc of buys during the last 48hrs, thats seriously being optimistic.

The volume of altcoins have dramatically been crippled, and it will probably be this way until BTC figures out what it wants to do..most optimistic being, moon, but at the very least, horizontal movement.

I was going to say that too, if these guys will be consistent and keep developing the business, then the money probably will find this project when the market will be in a better shape.
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:27:47 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 03:10:26 PM by Ryse

I was going to say that too, if these guys will be consistent and keep developing the business, then the money probably will find this project when the market will be in a better shape.

I believe the volume will definitely go back to altcoins. It's simply a cycle. Everybody was expecting BTC to 'moon' so many cashed out of their alts and sat on BTC getting ready for a sell-off. But that didn't go as planned so far. But that's where all the volume is. Once people realize that there will most likely be no BTC moon the volume will flow right back to alts. With that said, there are definitely a few 'sleeper' coins. Im actually trying to determine which coins those are. Its almost guaranteed that once the volume comes back, a certain few coins will skyrocket in value...if this project comes anywhere close to its objective, even with just a beta in the near future, BRO will definitely be one those coins.

We are all stardust.
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:32:56 PM

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

This is an interesting one. BRO has a very professional team and the bios of the team indicates a very well organized, serious operation. The team is OK. The use case is wonderful, an investor dream: gambling, the venture can not be unprofitable. So the market is OK as well. Still, following weeks of promotion the IPO is at the relatively low 274 BTC.

1) If a great project like BRO can get only 274 BTC (which probably includes some money from BRO as well, but that's OK, some small push is part of the game) then the money is dried out from the altcoin market

2) ICOs like the 3000 BTC BitBay money gatherings are pure scam, in which the ICO organizer buys large part of the coins and hype the project. In this depressed market, anything that more than what BRO gets simply can not be real.

I understand this thread is not here to talk about other operations nor wondering about what scammers do, but I thought it is important to give credit for the very few projects like BRO which seems a genuine operation and not a scam.

You're forgetting that BitBay ICO was hosted by an internationally known exchange like BTER, which brought BitBay tons of investors and media, while BRO ICO was announced on this thread only and hosted by BRO team.

If BRO team are able to release some beta gaming demos, they should just destroy the unsold coins and remove them from Max supply, then launch the coin on exchanges. I guarantee you people will be buying BRO like hot cake, especially when they see that this is a solid project and that BRO team really delivers, unlike most other scam ICOs.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:08:36 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 07:04:43 PM by jibble

Masters and controllers of bro

have you considered online crypto scratch cards https://www.primescratchcards.co.uk/ << that in crypto version? no one has done it properly yet .

brendonbinges

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:04:08 PM

How does 1 "bergstake" his coins safely? any tutorials?
bitarri

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:33:28 AM

How does 1 "bergstake" his coins safely? any tutorials?

Once the desktop wallet is available for download, I think you just have to launch it and it will start Bergstaking automatically, at least that's how Staking works for PoS coins.

Some sneak peek screenshots of the BRO wallet will certainly go long ways right now.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:23:21 AM

Good morning everyone.  Last days of the coin sale!  Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend.  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

Quick question...

When you buy genesis BRO coins with Bergstake does that mean you can spend the BRO but you'll always have the Bergstake which is used for mining, or do you have to keep the genesis BRO coupled with the Bergstake to mine new coins?

btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:34:31 AM

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

Ill agree there is a real operation(Not a scam) behind this with celebs and everything BUT , u have to agree they made a total mess of this ICO from changing just about everything in the middle of the ICO to this completly squewed selling structure they have now.
I still dont know what will happen to the coins left over,people are saying Second ICO to sell the rest without bergstake but they just dont know.
What does not come of looking professional to me at all.(Dont get me wrong ,I still believe there is a Pro team behind this operation just not "pro"in crypto and its community) and thats a big part of why their falling so short of their ICO goal IMO.
I think they should have spend an extra couple of K to rent a dev from DRK or VTC (or some other well established coin) to help them before they started.
I dont like repeating myself but where is the value add in the past month that makes 6500 to 3000 realistic ?

In the current struckture they have created , it actually motivates people that have bought in to not have anyone oneelse buy in.
Angel investors will make up the missing money  EA  the less bergstake is sold the bigger your piece will be.

Im just befuddled why they would do it like this.

If this contains factual errors (not spelling ones) please enlighten me.

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:39:49 AM

Quick question...

When you buy genesis BRO coins with Bergstake does that mean you can spend the BRO but you'll always have the Bergstake which is used for mining, or do you have to keep the genesis BRO coupled with the Bergstake to mine new coins?

You can sell the bro afaik
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:11:55 PM

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

Ill agree there is a real operation(Not a scam) behind this with celebs and everything BUT , u have to agree they made a total mess of this ICO from changing just about everything in the middle of the ICO to this completly squewed selling structure they have now.
I still dont know what will happen to the coins left over,people are saying Second ICO to sell the rest without bergstake but they just dont know.
What does not come of looking professional to me at all.(Dont get me wrong ,I still believe there is a Pro team behind this operation just not "pro"in crypto and its community) and thats a big part of why their falling so short of their ICO goal IMO.
I think they should have spend an extra couple of K to rent a dev from DRK or VTC (or some other well established coin) to help them before they started.
I dont like repeating myself but where is the value add in the past month that makes 6500 to 3000 realistic ?

In the current struckture they have created , it actually motivates people that have bought in to not have anyone oneelse buy in.
Angel investors will make up the missing money  EA  the less bergstake is sold the bigger your piece will be.

The problem here, as usual in this type of thing, is trying to please everyone. Which is simply well-intentioned... but ultimately just dumb. No one in its sane mind, when dealing with any kind of business plan, would ever listen to people who still live in their parents garages at 30, that are high on bad stuff most of the time and that see in crypto some kind of anarchistic release of their many failures... The BRO team had a relatively good, thought-out plan: Sell the project and let the market price it. Only flaw in that plan, of high significance, was trying to sell simply an idea, lacking even the most minimal platform to show what they were capable of. That flaw remains and would haunt any selling initiative, of course, but keeping the original plan -which is inevitable, by the way- would at least have reassured customers -buyers- of what exactly they were buying.

As it stands, it would seem that Breakout Gaming will "buy with one hand and pay with the other" -meaning instamining the whole thing and getting over 90% of the coin for free-. And, obviously, people is not thrilled.

In 3 more days we will be quite [possible at the doom, rather than the dawn, of what potentially would have been the smartest crypto project to date. Instead, it could quite possible become a total mess.
bitarri

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

The problem here, as usual in this type of thing, is trying to please everyone. Which is simply well-intentioned... but ultimately just dumb. No one in its sane mind, when dealing with any kind of business plan, would ever listen to people who still live in their parents garages at 30, that are high on bad stuff most of the time and that see in crypto some kind of anarchistic release of their many failures... The BRO team had a relatively good, thought-out plan: Sell the project and let the market price it. Only flaw in that plan, of high significance, was trying to sell simply an idea, lacking even the most minimal platform to show what they were capable of. That flaw remains and would haunt any selling initiative, of course, but keeping the original plan -which is inevitable, by the way- would at least have reassured customers -buyers- of what exactly they were buying.

As it stands, it would seem that Breakout Gaming will "buy with one hand and pay with the other" -meaning instamining the whole thing and getting over 90% of the coin for free-. And, obviously, people is not thrilled.

In 3 more days we will be quite [possible at the doom, rather than the dawn, of what potentially would have been the smartest crypto project to date. Instead, it could quite possible become a total mess.

Breakout Gaming is clearly well funded already, and IMO the point of this ICO is not to scoop money from investors but rather to ensure a wide distribution to secure the PoB network, which can't be done by seeking funds from a couple of angel investors. (The wider the distribution, the more secure the PoS networks)

Devs said previously that Breakout Games are in "final stages of completion", so they're certainly not waiting on ICO funds to launch this project:

The Digital Hub for Breakout Gaming is already in full production and in the final stages of completion.  The games are being tweaked and loaded onto servers for testing and making necessary changes.  From there we will concentrate on Security, Anti-fraud and Anti-collusion.  Those who participated in the Breakout Coin "coin sale" will have early access to demo and provide feedback.  We are working diligently to make sure that the software is available as soon as possible, but will not sacrifice security in efforts to release software sooner.  

As I said before, the remainder of unsold BRO, should either be:

1. Offered through 4-5 day coin sale on BTER or BITTREX, (even without Bergstake)

OR

2. Destroyed and removed from the Max Supply of 19.5M

Either way, the official launch shouldn't happen until some of Breakout Games are released (at least in beta) and tons of marketing is done to ensure a wide media coverage.
blue_wave

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:24:14 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 10:06:14 PM by blue_wave

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

Angel investors will make up the missing money  EA  the less bergstake is sold the bigger your piece will be.

Well yes it was pretty bad timing for this ICO and probably ICO on exchange like Bter would build better trust and make more investments.

I agree pleasing everyone isnt good strategy but BRO team didnt try to to that! There was majority of people agreed with decisions made, and it really doesnt matter if they were 16 years old or homeless, for that matter. Whats important is that in those circumstances there wasnt many options left and saying things like 1week ICO would make soo much more, is just assumption and nothing more. Every project is totally different in crypto space. You can hardly say anything in advance, but from the initial response/investments in BRO i think it was clear, there wont be a lot BTCs gathered, so i dont really believe any small change would make much bigger impact.

Anyway, judging project of this size and saying it will be a faliure because they havent gathered another 400BTCs is just funny. I mean there are people with quite a few bucks behind Breakout gaming, so i dont think 160,000.00USD means a  failure for them, considering multi million dollar business they are getting in.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:31:15 PM

1. Offered through 4-5 day coin sale on BTER or BITTREX, (even without Bergstake)

Especially without Bergstake if the coins are sold in such a way that the sale price would be less than any first-phase ICO price (less than 3000 BRO/BTC).

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:52:45 PM

Especially without Bergstake if the coins are sold in such a way that the sale price would be less than any first-phase ICO price (less than 3000 BRO/BTC).

Even if you take into account all coins bought currently are at the value of 6600 (which they are clearly not) that gives investors around a max of 2 million coins , now cos everyone didn't buy at the 6600 rate it would be even less than 2 million at current, if they destroyed or kept the berg stake , it would give them more than a 50-60% hold on all earnings from berg stake if they are getting the 2.5 million berg with their 2.5 million coins

It is true that breakout was following directions from a majority of people in this thread, but the step down investment plan has left original investors worse off than what was originally put forward as an idea, of 10 million divided by investors according to the amount they invested.

Now after that there might even be a chance that the dev's will now own more than 50% of the future earning potential of the coin instead of around 20%. it might not go down too well with some of the investors
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:31:46 PM

Price:
1 bitcoin buys 3,000 BRO

274,89 btc

Angel investors will make up the missing money  EA  the less bergstake is sold the bigger your piece will be.

Well yes it was pretty bad timing for this ICO and probably ICO on exchange like Bter would build better trust and make more investments.

I agree pleasing everyone isnt good strategy but BRO team didnt try to to that! There was majority of people agreed with decisions made, and it really doesnt matter if they were 16 years old or homeless, for that matter. Whats important is that in those circumstances there wasnt many options left and saying things like 1week ICO would make soo much more, is just assumption and nothing more. Every project is totally different in crypto space. You can hardly say anything in advance, but from the initial response/investments in BRO i think it was clear, there wont be a lot BTCs gathered, so i dont really believe any small change would make much bigger impact.

Anyway, judging project of this size and saying it will be a faliure because they havent gathered another 400BTCs is just funny. I mean there are people with quite a few bucks behind Breakout gaming, so i dont think 160,000.00USD means a  failure for them, considering multi million dollar business they are getting in.

The length of the ICo is irrelevant although making it a month long doesn't represent any visible advantage over 2 weeks or even one week. But yes, following pleas by 16 year-olds, or homeless, for that matter, MATTERS a great deal when you are trying to launch a business. It matters because following their pleas or advice is a recipe for disaster, on ANY business, for obvious reasons. And no, it isn't true that the devs of BRO don't need the money. Of course they do. A lot of it. Minimally, 700 BTC, ideally much, much more, like 10,000 or so which was the top of the expectations.

Consulting with the potential community, is wise; trying to please the ones that post more and have no record of any success -or common sense- is simply not wise. Hence, the failure.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: