Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:06:55 PM

25,750 CAN has been given to all townspeople (250 each).

3,000 CIG has been given to nobles (5 CIG per each S-FOI distribution share)

80 MUS has been given to active_6h (5 MUS per every character logged in in 6 hours)

12 AYA has been given to councillors (2 per char).

At present, the item type Wisdom & Understanding is in the very end of the list, but it will be moved to the top soon.

CAN is currently going for about 12,000; CIG average about 40,000; MUS 350,000; AYA 10 mil

All profits of the initial distribution of wisdom and understanding go to Town #4 so basically we will be getting them as Gold dividends once dividing becomes possible (currently CKG is not an item, it is an item component, so ineligible to receive a dividend).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XMRpromotions

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

At what point to you plan on asking Poloniex to begin trading CKG?

Don't buy Monero: https://twitter.com/MoneroPromotion/status/746006420508729344

XMR: 43hPTYyKarCTWyh4ZnMVn8AtFeEmtzTXo3Y6TGGMV26BWonJ4tpR7eP9RkUDYQbvg6LbrnMXWfghddE NGtvKxr7B5oML4qd
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:51:11 PM

At what point to you plan on asking Poloniex to begin trading CKG?

They actually promised to do it like 8 months ago. Then it was changed that it's "after the game is online". Now it has been online for about 1 month, but seemingly neither the Council nor Poloniex is too concerned  Grin

I believe our API allows integration if not atm, at least in 2 weeks.

There has been a huge buildup of interest to buy gold, and we still have not enabled even new player registration. It's interesting to see if the majority will just wait and see the price going up, or if they find the way to invest even during this time when it requires some imagination to do it  Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:27:35 PM

May I ask when is the new player tutorial coming? Also when is the gameplay going to be implemented?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:38:09 PM

May I ask when is the new player tutorial coming? Also when is the gameplay going to be implemented?

Approximately as follows (I am in the process of writing a more thorough post on the very subject):

The first year was our Monopoly phase. The second year (about 11 months to go) is the Civilization phase, which means that the character management is based on Civ City management, and the strategic gameplay is based on Civ gameplay.

The third year will be the Second Life phase, with a more fragmented world where people can do what they want.

The steps to ramp up the "gameplay" as you call it, will happen in about 3 months, but it should not take more than 2 weeks to be able to accept new players. We just release the modules once they are ready.

My strategic priorities right now are the following:
1) Empower the admins to know their powers, rules, and responsibilities
2) Write a "Rulebook" a 5-page document in addition to the already existing TOS, to clearly outline all the Rules that exist in the game and also the relevant TC and King decisions that are in force. This will be the basis of the Wiki and all tutorials that the others hopefully make.
3) Continue to spex the game design and assign dev priorities to get the minimum requirements of the 'factually playable game' out asap.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:43:55 PM

TMA CryptoTown (the "game" of Crypto Kingdom) Financial Statement

IN this year of grace, 1613, we have just paid the development milestone that represents all our costs and obligations of the past, and of the future until 19. December, when the next milestone is due. We are at full liberty to accept or reject it.

After today's payment, the Town liquid funds "M", stored in Saddam's Depository amount to:

12,407,429,016 in Current Account
2,861,914,468 in Devfund
126,000,000 in Public Works Account

Annual expenses are servicing the CONsolidated debt:
-300,000,000 per real-week.
(consols never mature/expire, so only perpetual interest will be paid)

Funds that do exist, but not belong to Town, rather are earmarked to the game economy:

13,646,036,363 in Rental Pool
1,986,562,600 in Special Services Pool

Town also owns large amounts of land and ingame assets and rights to create more of them.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:57:45 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 03:53:17 PM by rpietila

A breakout is happening in CK valuation - CKG is now trading at 1.19/1.11 mil.

The previous peak was 0.85 mil from August, 0.52 mil from March and 0.26 mil from the first week of gold trading.

The graph (which is even not logarithmic!) shows how the rise has been moderate and contained so far. In the Basket terms (equal weighting of XMR, BTC, USD and EUR), we barely managed to make an ATH.

Donations to the maker of the graph (source data is public in /goldhistory, but required extensive polishing) can be made ingame with the following command:

"GIVE M 5mil 1". We appreciate any other donations as well Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

100*CAN gifted (by Town) to all who have been active in the last 6 hours (18 such accounts in Saturday daytime).

It is possible to purchase CAN from Agora Marketplace. The initial distribution is going on there.

CAN is the staple herb in the Wisdom and Understanding consumables category and will be useful starting next year.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:21:26 PM

Year change to 1614

Years pass by, the one that is closing was memorable indeed. We have a new script monitoring the 6h_activity, and it has shown about 20 characters being logged in in the 6 hours. Some have complained that if they have been logged in for longer, they have become disqualified for the freebies but that is what happens. Soon we will have the CKGxxxxA script based on activity, so that the total quantity of CKG will slowly start rising, and these possibly very collectible coins will become distributed to the active players.

1613 saw the new highs in gold valuation. The year started with gold at 725,000, and closed at 1,250,000, a rise of 72% (!). Also CON had a good year with price zooming from 12.5 to 16.0 mil and yield dropping to 0.63% APR (38% per real-year, with a payback time of 3 realyears).

We completed the introduction of consumable items that started with drinks in 1600, food in 1610 and now has also the Substances of Wisdom and Understanding. While these may have health benefits as well, especially towards specific conditions, their main purpose is to grow wisdom, which not only is the highest pursuit known to Man (in this game tied with CULture) but also is useful in many things.

The initial distribution of CAN, CIG, MUS and AYA is underway in Agora Marketplace. If you haven't received your logins, please contact SirJacket (HH of North Face, "djjacket") and secure yours. CAN and MUS can be obtained locally in the future, but CIG and AYA are imports and they have sometimes been tricky.

A new rare wisdom substance is arriving to town in 1614: COH cigars. These are the best that can be had. Unlike wines and spirits, where new varieties come each year, it is not intended to have new wisdom substances, nor more of this one. Therefore, the meager supply of 1,000*COH will have to supply us for years to come, and be the ultimate luxury in this category, as well as CAViar (retailing about 3 mil/unit) is in the foods, and SW1/SW2/CLXII/LAG (costing 2-10 mil/unit) are in the drinks. (AYA is about 7 mil and is a wisdom substance but is properly consumed in controlled conditions only, whereas COH you can smoke away at will.)

The supply of COH will be distributed as follows:
- 700*COH will be distributed based on merit: in addition to the usual "the already rich get more" and the rewarding of active players, whole boxes will be given to those who elaborate in this very thread how their habit during the ancient era has been to consume top-of-the-line cigars etc. This allocation does not cost anything to the recipient.
- 300*COH will be auctioned out in boxes of 25 with money going to Town.
- 48 hours is given for both.

The S-WW is probably getting the first white wine in 1614! Good or bad we don't know, but collectible it will be for sure.

Health Challenge with 3 categories of stuffs (food, drinks and wisdom), with an annual quota of 200 units each, will start in 1614.

The Royal Mint will mint:

10*CS1614E
20*CR1614E
100*CR1614A (with the hopes that this will be the last "A" coin minted from existing gold)
1 bronze token of 15 grams, max mintage 500, whoever wants to order this, can make the design and gets all except 2 pieces - cost 30 mil

It is unlikely the other businesses make anything except losses here, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

CKG will get the delayed dividends. Current owners will receive 7,000 m/CKG (about 0.6%). Saddam has hinted that CKS would get its dividends in the form of CAN, but in reality the poor duke does not even have enough CAN to make good of it.

Speaking of which:
Dei gratia We, the King of Crypto Kingdom, etc. etc. etc., create you, Sir Saddam of Ramsey, the Duke of Ramsey. Your Highness; May your rule over the Earls in the area be righteous, and taxes increase their flowing to the Royal Coffers, your ventures in business be prosperous and all the townspeople admire your greatness, wisdom, culture, and old age, and none calamity ever touch the Guardian of the treasury of Crypto Kingdom, highly exalted.

Crichton has also been created Earl, with similar wording.

We currently have 4 Dukes in the Kingdom, in addition to 2 Royals (King and Zechariah the Prince Royal).

Town will list all the land for sale very soon. Since it is possible that the chapelries are appraised to higher than the minimum price (1,000 mil), they will experience a Dutch-auction like introduction to the market. Town has ~300 lots, most of which are intended for sale.

NPC will start yielding dividends. They cost the same that they always did, and their output is normalized to contain CUL(+IC), SCI and money, so that some are money machines and others CUL/SCI powerhouses, with mixtures as well. NPC will be traded in Agora, and this is very cool as by buying them, you can tailor your annual income of these various items to the level of your wish.

If other stuff needs to be entered, I will add it to a separate post.

djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:26:13 AM

Year change to 1614
It is unlikely the other businesses make anything except losses here, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

North Face Tailors have hired staff this year are are producing Blue and Red Suits from Ancient Cloth.  These will be made available in the Agora Marketplace.

With the resumption of work, we are ready for custom orders with Silver and Gold worked into the design.  Contact me for quotes!

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:08:55 AM

DEAR Santa Gamemaster,

I have been very nice the whole year and actually ever since becoming King of Crypto Kingdom 214 years ago... So that you would not forget me in the COH allocation (the 28 boxes of COH, 25 units each, that will be given based on "merit", only 36 hours from now), please take into consideration the following:

I am the King, which in this game also means I am the largest owner of gold and most everything. Any allocation of free COH that does not allocate 40% of them to me, is actually diluting my ownership in the game so it would be better to not give them out freely at all! Shocked (Forgive me santa for speaking so bluntly...)

Cigars have been an important part of my life since the 1300s (if they could be called "cigars" then). In real-malla, the first room to be renovated out of 50+ existing, was the Dining Hall, and the second was Cigar Room. Both are used for smoking cigars, the Cigar Room pre-dinner and the Dining Hall after.

At times my consumption of cigars reaches unhealthy levels: 1-3 per day is the normal, 4 when there is social action, but 7-8 cigars of varied size between panatela to churchill can be smoked away without difficulty (this is 10-12 hours of continuous smoking). I dare to say that I smoke more cigars that probably the rest of the game combined, so should be entitled to that much of a share as well.

Being King, I don't do cheap stuff. spending more than $100 per day on cigars is easy, since some of my favorites cost $50 per piece! IRL, cohiba production is so small that only approximately 1 is produced per 1,000 inhabitants of the world annually. With my historical patterns, it means I smoke 50,000 times the world average number of cohibas, and almost every 1:50,000 that is produced!

When CK was conceived in 2014-10-10, we were in Malla with HG the Prince-Bishop, eating, drinking and smoking, but only of the following:

cognacs
wines
CAV
FOIE
CIG.

Notable is that this was the only way to gain wisdom for the design of CK. No cheap food nor drink nor CAN nor MUS nor AYA were consumed.

Ingame, it is not sure whether I have "mention in the thread" of cigar smoking. It should be enough to emphasize the importance that all the produce of the land are lumped together as VEG, yet cigars are having 2 distinct items (and french red wines between years 1600-1615 more than 10 varieties). If anyone finds more proof of cigar consumption in the halls of the Royal Palace, please link them and we split the proceeds!

I also regard these COH as very high and want to make the smoking of them a unifying act in the chain of generations, hence bid for the 12 boxes available in the auction as follows: 10 for the first, 20 for the second, etc.

I trust you will find this reply satisfactory, and remain yours faithfully,

King

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:48:26 AM

Ingame, it is not sure whether I have "mention in the thread" of cigar smoking. It should be enough to emphasize the importance that all the produce of the land are lumped together as VEG, yet cigars are having 2 distinct items (and french red wines between years 1600-1615 more than 10 varieties). If anyone finds more proof of cigar consumption in the halls of the Royal Palace, please link them and we split the proceeds!

I do remember that auspicious day when Zenon visited the Summer Palace with news of his wondrous Silver Water. Your Majesty was strolling in the Palace gardens, a cigar in hand, when the Sorcerer brought the news of his medicinal discovery.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg12397456#msg12397456
Fond memories of 1605, almost ten years ago to this day, only serving to underscore the continued success of Crypto Kingdom.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:23:24 PM

We had retreated to the peace of the Palace of Culture & Science, and strolled the halls, when suddenly a deep sleep fell upon us.

The Voice said:
Gaze upon your tiny Kingdom! Although it is small, it is a seed of something great. Not long and there will again be the sounds of land trade and building, gold dividends coming to those awaiting, and even NPC will start working and producing CUL and SCI again! These will make the Kingdom grow and become blessed with new citizens from all the corners of the Earth, and you and they will enjoy together.

Wisdom and understanding is the basis of enjoyment.

Evil Princes will rise in foreign nations, and they will pervert justice and the monetary system. Not only do they steal whatever the citizens have deposited in the treasury, and issue tokens out of thin air to act as a medium of exchange, but they go even as far as to charge usury from whomever wants to participate in the economy (and make participation mandatory).

They are enemies of truth, even haters of wisdom and understanding so much that they plot war on CAN and cause the knowledge of it disappear; so that even some of their citizens hail when CAN and its consumers are destroyed. This does not happen yet, for the age of Great Ships will come first, hull made of wood and practically everything else from CAN products. These are the ships that bring your CIG from the distant lands! They are made of CAN!

Many more evils these princes will do as well before the time of their destruction will come. This word is revealed to you to do what is the right: keep CAN in reverence, for herb is for the use of man. It grows well in your weak soil and strengthens the land. Collect it and store it! Consume it! Be ready if the hordes of evil develop an eye in the sky to persecute wisdom, making growing difficult! For many evils must come before the end. And seal the words of this prophesy for the evil men will grow in their evils, as well as the good in their righteousnesses.

Huh, there is land near the Palace of Culture & Science. Perhaps a sizable institute to research and produce CAN would be in order... So many things to do - the Literary Society is also not established yet...

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:53:12 PM

1 bronze token of 15 grams, max mintage 500, whoever wants to order this, can make the design and gets all except 2 pieces - cost 30 mil

Crichton would like to buy 420 of this medallion

imgur.com/32TIt9H

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:58:53 PM

imgur.com/32TIt9H

420*CT1614 created. Hopefully you want to pass them on... Smiley

To celebrate the emergence of CAN, also the CR1614A (hopefully the last one minted from existing gold) will be redesigned to show a unit of CAN being consumed by fire. In CR1614E, which is bigger, also the 2 leaves of CAN on both sides of the consumable can properly be displayed. A mint mark "CAN" will be stamped on both as well.

20*CR1614E exist.
100*CR1614A exist.
10*CS1614E exist. These only have the mintmark "CAN" but no other changes to the design (it is rare enough already).

S-WW gave its first dividends in the form of W1613W.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:14:43 PM

imgur.com/32TIt9H
420*CT1614 created. Hopefully you want to pass them on... Smiley

Nope, I want to sell them and donate half the proceeds to the literary society. The other half I'll probably buy can with.   Grin

Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

Year change to 1614

The S-WW is probably getting the first white wine in 1614! Good or bad we don't know, but collectible it will be for sure.

Wohoo, I have been waiting eagerly for the Germanian white wine!

Congratulations also to Saddam and Crichton for the promotions, well deserved.

Looking forward to the exciting CK years to come, it feels like everything's accelerating so fast.

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:30:05 PM

Wohoo, I have been waiting eagerly for the Germanian white wine!

Indeed Smiley

For those who did not buy the shares, I have listed a few of those W1613W wines for sale. First come, first served Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

Year change proceeds...

All land has been back-taxed since 1608, so 2.3 billion changed owner.

CKG dividends have been paid, 7.0 billion to the other way.

NPC salaries and benefits have been paid and NPC market is opened in Agora. Highest bid is for SPE-5, 80mil. So that you know what the NPC do and why you would buy (or sell) one for up to 80mil, please refer to the following table or the sourcedata in GoogleDB / ITEMS rows 924-.

NPCs cost annually their salary. They produce a fixed income of m, CUL, IC and SCI. Their chance of death is 5%. If NPC are still alive when they are phased out, they will be converted to other valuables. Good NPC never die. (The oldest of these NPC were born in 1410s)

Code:
item_id	cost	div_m	div_cul	div_ic	div_sci	name
KA -700000 800000 0 0 0 Kitchen Aid (Level N1 NPC)
OTH -700000 750000 0 0 0 Other Worker (Level N1 NPC)
PTE -700000 750000 0 0 0 Private (Level N1 NPC)
WAI -700000 400000 1 1 0 Waitress (Level N1 NPC)
AR-1 -1050000 1000000 0 0 0 Artesan-1 (Level N2 NPC)
ASS-1 -1050000 1000000 0 0 0 Assistant-1 (Level N2 NPC)
BUT-2 -1050000 800000 1 1 0 Butler-2 (Level N2 NPC)
COOK-1 -1050000 1000000 0 0 0 Cook-1 (Level N2 NPC)
CPL -1050000 1400000 0 0 0 Corporal (Level N2 NPC)
AR-2 -1400000 1700000 0 0 0 Artesan-2 (Level N3 NPC)
ASS-2 -1400000 1900000 0 0 0 Assistant-2 (Level N3 NPC)
BUT-3 -1400000 1250000 1 1 0 Butler-3 (Level N3 NPC)
COOK-2 -1400000 1900000 0 0 0 Cook-2 (Level N3 NPC)
SGT -1400000 1900000 0 0 0 Sergeant (Level N3 NPC)
AR-3 -1750000 2400000 1 1 0 Artesan-3 (Level N4 NPC)
ASS-3 -1750000 2800000 0 0 1 Assistant-3 (Level N4 NPC)
BUT-4 -1750000 1600000 3 2 0 Butler-4 (Level N4 NPC)
COOK-3 -1750000 2800000 0 0 0 Cook-3 (Level N4 NPC)
MSG -1750000 2400000 0 0 2 Master Sergeant (Level N4 NPC)
BUT-5 -2100000 1800000 6 3 0 Butler-5 (Level N5 NPC)
CHEF-1 -2100000 1000000 3 2 0 Chef-1 (Level N5 NPC)
LT -2100000 1500000 0 0 1 Lieutenant (Level N5 NPC)
MGR-1 -2100000 1000000 0 0 2 Manager-1 (Level N5 NPC)
SPE-1 -2100000 0 3 2 3 Specialist-1 (Level N5 NPC)
BUT-6 -2800000 1800000 12 6 0 Butler-6 (Level N6 NPC)
CAPT -2800000 3000000 0 0 2 Captain (Level N6 NPC)
CHEF-2 -2800000 1000000 10 5 0 Chef-2 (Level N6 NPC)
MGR-2 -2800000 2000000 0 0 4 Manager-2 (Level N6 NPC)
SPE-2 -2800000 0 6 3 6 Specialist-2 (Level N6 NPC)
BUT-7 -3500000 1800000 20 10 0 Butler-7 (Level N7 NPC)
CHEF-3 -3500000 1500000 20 10 0 Chef-3 (Level N7 NPC)
MAJ -3500000 4000000 0 0 5 Major (Level N7 NPC)
MGR-3 -3500000 3000000 0 0 8 Manager-3 (Level N7 NPC)
SPE-3 -3500000 0 10 5 10 Specialist-3 (Level N7 NPC)
BUT-8 -5250000 2000000 35 18 0 Butler-8 (Level N8 NPC)
CHEF-4 -5250000 2000000 35 18 5 Chef-4 (Level N8 NPC)
LTC -5250000 6000000 0 0 10 Lieutenant Colonel (Level N8 NPC)
MGR-4 -5250000 4000000 0 0 20 Manager-4 (Level N8 NPC)
SPE-4 -5250000 0 25 13 25 Specialist-4 (Level N8 NPC)
BUT-9 -7000000 2000000 50 25 0 Butler-9 (Level N9 NPC)
CHEF-5 -7000000 2000000 50 25 10 Chef-5 (Level N9 NPC)
COL -7000000 8000000 0 0 20 Colonel (Level N9 NPC)
MGR-5 -7000000 5000000 0 0 40 Manager-5 (Level N9 NPC)
SPE-5 -7000000 0 40 20 40 Specialist-5 (Level N9 NPC)

Because of NPC, many now have IC! Smiley

Vouching for COH

The following characters have been smoking COH in Malla, which dear Santa, I hope you will credit to them:
- Duke of NL
- Lord Syksy.

That is pretty shocking few  Angry

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:48:25 AM

A new rare wisdom substance is arriving to town in 1614: COH cigars. These are the best that can be had. Unlike wines and spirits, where new varieties come each year, it is not intended to have new wisdom substances, nor more of this one. Therefore, the meager supply of 1,000*COH will have to supply us for years to come, and be the ultimate luxury in this category, as well as CAViar (retailing about 3 mil/unit) is in the foods, and SW1/SW2/CLXII/LAG (costing 2-10 mil/unit) are in the drinks. (AYA is about 7 mil and is a wisdom substance but is properly consumed in controlled conditions only, whereas COH you can smoke away at will.)

The supply of COH will be distributed as follows:
- 700*COH will be distributed based on merit: in addition to the usual "the already rich get more" and the rewarding of active players, whole boxes will be given to those who elaborate in this very thread how their habit during the ancient era has been to consume top-of-the-line cigars etc. This allocation does not cost anything to the recipient.
- 300*COH will be auctioned out in boxes of 25 with money going to Town.
- 48 hours is given for both.

Please ask Santa the gamemaster to give you COH cigars. Or make bids in the auction. I know ordinary CIG are being sold around @15,000 but do not believe that COH could sell for much less than 1 mil apiece, after all it is the flagship cigar in the game, with extremely limited production, and King's more personal favorite than any food or drink.

Health Challenge with 3 categories of stuffs (food, drinks and wisdom), with an annual quota of 200 units each, will start in 1614.

Which means now. But before that, let us find an old bold claim which has recently been validated:

By mistake or not I just woke up after drinking all that bottles of vodka.
VOD and VOH!!!!

And something amazing happened!!!! I just realized that VOH the vodka made from life-giving water from pre-earthquake times made me 100 years (game years) younger and healthier!!!!

All I know is that I drank 20 bottles and I'm 100 years younger!

But this will only happen again if you drink 20,50,100 bottles and it will make you a little younger, and it only happens once in a life-time because if you drink more than 100 bottles of VOH at the same time you die instantly!!!! So be very careful and wise when you choose to use VOH.

So I would recommend to you Sir to increase drastically the price for VOH!!!

thank you very much Sir!

This, was not possible to be repeated in several tests. Also during the plague, many consumed large amount of VOH and it was not even particularly effective (was comparable to other good spirits but not even on top in instant effect).

But now the reason has been found! The life-giving special qualities of VOH are connected to the energy grid of the Earth, even to the Universe. Becoming younger in a permanent fashion (and also risking death by overdosing) can only happen when Moon is in a certain position. I am not an astronomer myself - hopefully Science will advance soon as the SCI benefits of the NPC were credited yesterday - but they said the most optimum time is in a few realhours. It is already possible to become younger, it may be even easier in a few hours, and they said the opportunity will go away when the Health Challenge is started, which may happen pretty soon.

Every character consuming 20-50*VOH in one go (command CONSUME VOH amount), from now, until the Health Challenge is setup, will be evaluated for becoming up to 100 years younger in physical life. This does not affect the game age, but will make future health challenges easier, and reaching of high game age more affordable.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: