Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:21:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codingmaster

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:14:50 AM

Lovely to hear back from you and Chilly..You are the Expert in this field so anything you say to make things good is good enough for me, if everyone else is happy.. Smiley
with this message i feel that progress will be more to come now just patiently waiting for the price to rise up again its very common to every alts when bitcoin is rising i know you guys will not fail your community good luck dev.

Do not worry about price for now, the silly season is upon us and many alts taking a battering right now, having said that I am scouring the net and looking at more crypto assets to back qbk..I found a very nice one on BURST PLATFORM, It's called BURST OCEAN and it's actually run by one of our long standing QBK BAGHOLDERS..

I am going to buy a bag of BURST OCEAN For the QBK asset fund and once we know what is happening with the SEC next week in the TRAFFIC MONSOON case, I hope if all is successful and the SEC LOSES it's case against TM, I will then have access to more funds in order to increase the bagbonus and make btc another payment option. If I purchase over the coming months enough of the BURST asset from our Bagholder Friend, I will make Burst also an option for payouts if I can buy up enough of the asset.
One community member also is going to help me make a new website, I just need to buy the domain this week when my Husband get's paid form his day job.. I will see also how my personal finances fair and once the wallets are made by PRESSTAB I will try to gather the 200 usd to get him to make a BAGHOLDER LOCK IN THE WALLET, SO ALL BAGHOLDERS WHO WANT BAGBONUS WILL HAVE TO LOCK up the coins they want to baghold.  Smiley

All alts are under BTC pressure lately. The important thing is QBK has made a great progress recently and more things are coming.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

Prestab,   It looks like we have the chain moving along pretty good.  The latest wallet you provided is no longer combining inputs, but it's still splitting them up.  I went from having a few large inputs(40 -50) to having hundreds of smaller ones (850 or so).   I think they are split combined based on a timer, maybe we should add the code Hyperstake has and have a preset combine/split size.  

Just a few thoughts.    Not sure how it's going to affect the blockchain.  

Thanks for your help.  

Adding the blocksplitter is quite a bit of extra work, not part of what I am being compensated for here. I would say just package the wallet up as is and run with it.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:00:28 PM

I will be away for 3 days till Saturday evening..visiting my parents..I will be back to work on Sunday..
I will save up to do the bagbonus lock and give PRESSTAB Dev monies for that probably in early January..
At the moment trying to buy another asset for QBK..I want to buy 0.1 btc of JANUS TOKENS for the asset bag and 0.1 btc of BURST OCEAN as my xmas donation to the asset fund..depending on my finances of course..

I will fix asset sheet when I come back..

Thanks everyone for the support and thanks to PRESSTAB DEV who is ia nice honest DEV..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:51:42 PM

I haven't posted in this thread for a while but I have been checking it daily as I am a huge supporter of this coin. I'm honoured and very happy that qiwoman chose to add BurstOcean to the QiBuck back-up porfolio. I am the owner of BurstOcean and also a QBK bagholder. I am making this post to ensure you guys that this asset will be a great source of income and I am working day and night to find the best plans and solutions to grow it furthermore.
Thanks again qiwoman for supporting my asset and let's drive qibuck to the moon!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:42:56 PM

I haven't posted in this thread for a while but I have been checking it daily as I am a huge supporter of this coin. I'm honoured and very happy that qiwoman chose to add BurstOcean to the QiBuck back-up porfolio. I am the owner of BurstOcean and also a QBK bagholder. I am making this post to ensure you guys that this asset will be a great source of income and I am working day and night to find the best plans and solutions to grow it furthermore.
Thanks again qiwoman for supporting my asset and let's drive qibuck to the moon!

I am deeply honored to have you as part of QBK supporters and also be proudly owning your asset..I will buy as much BURST OCEAN as i can afford to help grow QBK assets in the near future.  Smiley When i revamp OP and we finish new website with our good SUPPORTER Coding master we will add BURST OCEAN links also..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:10:44 AM

Once Ellie and Codingmaster finish the website in English, I will help do Chinese translation of the website also to help reach Chinese audience. HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:28:10 PM

I have just been announced by qiwoman that she is very sick(flu). She does not have access to btctalk from there so he asked me to let you know that she's in bed at her parents resting and receiving treatment,but will try to get home by Monday. Wish her the best!
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:36:35 AM

Sad to hear that,get well soon Yanji!

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:51:59 PM

Work on teaser trailer for new movie  has begun  Grin

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:33:31 AM

Work on teaser trailer for new movie  has begun  Grin

That's lovely! and thanks everyone for all the kind support..I am back, but not yet @ 100% recovery so today I need rest and tomorrow I will start work again..

Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

I am shocked and moved that CODINGMASTER Has kindly sent a half bitcoin donation towards dev costs, so will discuss with PRESSTAB what needs to be done to put the bagbonus lock in wallets etc and pay off the loan we paid him bit earlier or something..I will see what to do, this will then free up some of my personal funds to buy some bust assets to help grow qbk asset fund which is a bit on thin side at present..I wil send PRESSTAB EMAIL TONIGHT see what he has done so far for us..

I will place amount and  txd i.d donated by CODINGMASTER ON DONATION SHEET after a small rest..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codingmaster

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:16:51 AM

I am shocked and moved that CODINGMASTER Has kindly sent a half bitcoin donation towards dev costs, so will discuss with PRESSTAB what needs to be done to put the bagbonus lock in wallets etc and pay off the loan we paid him bit earlier or something..I will see what to do, this will then free up some of my personal funds to buy some bust assets to help grow qbk asset fund which is a bit on thin side at present..I wil send PRESSTAB EMAIL TONIGHT see what he has done so far for us..

I will place amount and  txd i.d donated by CODINGMASTER ON DONATION SHEET after a small rest..

I believe Qibuck is heading towards a great future. The community is strong enough to make it happen. Big things are coming...
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:44:37 AM

I am shocked and moved that CODINGMASTER Has kindly sent a half bitcoin donation towards dev costs, so will discuss with PRESSTAB what needs to be done to put the bagbonus lock in wallets etc and pay off the loan we paid him bit earlier or something..I will see what to do, this will then free up some of my personal funds to buy some bust assets to help grow qbk asset fund which is a bit on thin side at present..I will send PRESSTAB EMAIL TONIGHT see what he has done so far for us..

I will place amount and  txd i.d donated by CODINGMASTER ON DONATION SHEET after a small rest..

I believe Qibuck is heading towards a great future. The community is strong enough to make it happen. Big things are coming...

Thank you so much for the kind words and we have been here over two years now, albeit a lot of setbacks, but we are not quitters and yesterday had email discussion with PRESSTAB and he is going ahead with compiling the wallets..
We decided against a bagbonus lock because it doesn't help me at all and the expensive lock is 2k USD and that is way above my budget at the moment when we have other things to do like grow the bagbonus higher so it is attractive enough to get new members.

I am in discussion with one of our Bagholders who currently owns a BURST ASSET about making an asset in the future that will help QBK Bagholders and we may put the bagbonus onto an asset which will be easier to run eventually..that maybe a few months into the future.

As I am paying the loan off using paypal from my own personal funds and also the github monthly payments, I thought instead of sending that bitcoin to be exchanged and pay off the loan early, which doesn't actually benefit me at all because i still have to pay 20% interest and a qbk bag for the lady who did the loan, it's better to put that money to good use and earn some monthly profit to help repay the loan and once the loan is paid off that monthly income can be put aside to keep paying for PRESSTAB'S block explorer, the github payment and any left we put to either future dev fund if needed or buy pressure/bagbonus.. I just need CODINGMASTER TO AGREE TO THIS AS HE DONATED This bitcoin and then this way that half btc is earning forever as opposed to just being used once..it's constantly recycled and helping QBK.  Smiley. I need to purchase a new domain and hosting as well, just waiting for Hubby's wages to come in, they are late this month lol.

As soon as PRESSTAB gives us new wallets I will do the OCT BAGBONUS..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codingmaster

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:48:26 PM

Thank you so much for the kind words and we have been here over two years now, albeit a lot of setbacks, but we are not quitters and yesterday had email discussion with PRESSTAB and he is going ahead with compiling the wallets..
We decided against a bagbonus lock because it doesn't help me at all and the expensive lock is 2k USD and that is way above my budget at the moment when we have other things to do like grow the bagbonus higher so it is attractive enough to get new members.

I am in discussion with one of our Bagholders who currently owns a BURST ASSET about making an asset in the future that will help QBK Bagholders and we may put the bagbonus onto an asset which will be easier to run eventually..that maybe a few months into the future.

As I am paying the loan off using paypal from my own personal funds and also the github monthly payments, I thought instead of sending that bitcoin to be exchanged and pay off the loan early, which doesn't actually benefit me at all because i still have to pay 20% interest and a qbk bag for the lady who did the loan, it's better to put that money to good use and earn some monthly profit to help repay the loan and once the loan is paid off that monthly income can be put aside to keep paying for PRESSTAB'S block explorer, the github payment and any left we put to either future dev fund if needed or buy pressure/bagbonus.. I just need CODINGMASTER TO AGREE TO THIS AS HE DONATED This bitcoin and then this way that half btc is earning forever as opposed to just being used once..it's constantly recycled and helping QBK.  Smiley. I need to purchase a new domain and hosting as well, just waiting for Hubby's wages to come in, they are late this month lol.

I know you are doing your best for QBK and I am sure you will use the donation wisely in order to push QBK forward.
I think we should mainly focus on the new website for now so that people can learn about QBK.

If you feel there is a good opportunity with those BURST assets just go for it.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:29:04 PM

I know you are doing your best for QBK and I am sure you will use the donation wisely in order to push QBK forward.
I think we should mainly focus on the new website for now so that people can learn about QBK.

If you feel there is a good opportunity with those BURST assets just go for it.

Thank you for the kind support, will send you much info by tonight via email and yes I believe the burst ocean asset is good for us as it provides a weekly dividend which will make your donation go much further.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:36:41 PM

Thanks for trusting BurstOcean and I want to assure you again that I will give all my best to grow the dividends exponentially over time and so qibuck will gain a lot of benefits and returns. Currently the BurstOcean dividend rate is somewhere at 1%-1.5% ROI/week but I am sure it will greatly increase over the next months as I have many good plans for it.
I am a qibuck bagholder and is in my best interest to help this coin climb up the ranks so you should have no doubt at the reliability of this asset. Moreover qiwoman is a very good friend of mine and I'll work hard to not disappoint her and this wonderful community as well.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

Thanks for trusting BurstOcean and I want to assure you again that I will give all my best to grow the dividends exponentially over time and so qibuck will gain a lot of benefits and returns. Currently the BurstOcean dividend rate is somewhere at 1%-1.5% ROI/week but I am sure it will greatly increase over the next months as I have many good plans for it.
I am a qibuck bagholder and is in my best interest to help this coin climb up the ranks so you should have no doubt at the reliability of this asset. Moreover qiwoman is a very good friend of mine and I'll work hard to not disappoint her and this wonderful community as well.

Thank you for your support always..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:25:57 PM

Codingmaster's donation added to donation sheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1owlfnq7Vqn-fQ0wQsEA4_KMtcmFXUEm6f8TJipzQIQY/edit#gid=0

Am in process over the next 2 days in purchasing BURST OCEAN ASSET..Total will be recorded once they are all procured.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:04:35 AM

Codingmaster's donation added to donation sheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1owlfnq7Vqn-fQ0wQsEA4_KMtcmFXUEm6f8TJipzQIQY/edit#gid=0

Am in process over the next 2 days in purchasing BURST OCEAN ASSET..Total will be recorded once they are all procured.
This would be nice since burst is really showing good as an asset for sure it will bring more success for qibuck project too hopefully we will see effect from its current value.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:13:09 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 07:31:24 AM by qiwoman2

NEW WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE, MAC TO FOLLOW!

I AM DOWNLOADING NEW WALLET, SO AS SOON AS I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT AND SEE HOW NICELY IT IS WORKING I WILL POST UP LINK ON OP, MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO UNLOAD THE WHOLE BLOCKCHAIN BUT SO FAR WALLET IS DOWNLOADING NICELY..THANKS TO EXCELLENT JOB FROM PRESSTAB DEV..

I AM ALSO CLEANING UP THE OP AND ADDING FEW NEW NICE BAGBONUS FEATURES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET PAID IN THREE DIFFERENT CURRENCIES FROM NOW ON.. BITCOIN, QBK AND BURST! - MORE ON THIS TO FOLLOW OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS..

Smiley

ALSO WORKING ON WEBSITE COPY TO GIVE TO OUR GOOD COMMUNITY BAGHOLDER CODINGMASTER

STILL NOT GOTTEN HUBBY'S SALARY IN YET IN THE BANK SO HAVE T WAIT TILL THAT COMES IN TO BUY DOMAIN AND HOSTING..COST IS AROUND 80 EUROS
STILL THE BTC I SENT TO POLO TO BUY BURST FOR BURST ASSET THAT CODINGMASTER KINDLY DONATED IS STUCK IN THE CONSTIPATED BLOCKCHAIN..

MORE TO FOLLOW..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: