Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:43:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:43:29 AM

We are now the proud owners of a new domain:

qibuck.online
is just sitting there. Put it to work.

Just waiting now for CODINGMASTER to tell me what t do next so he can build our website..

Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:45:43 AM

wow...nice to see qbk website coming up soon
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:50:31 AM

Yes sent all info to Codingmaster so He will start on it and I will work on some copy to send him over this week. It's just been a bit of a long week for me without a break lol..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codingmaster

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:55:15 PM

Yes sent all info to Codingmaster so He will start on it and I will work on some copy to send him over this week. It's just been a bit of a long week for me without a break lol..   Smiley

I have finished webhosting and domain configuration and put a simple intro page on:
https://qibuck.online

There isn't any information just yet. I will update the website as soon as I recieve the materials from qiwoman.
I am also working on a new QBK logo so we can have nice new branding along with the website.

Any suggestions regarding the new website and/or logo are welcome Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:00:47 AM

I have finished webhosting and domain configuration and put a simple intro page on:

There isn't any information just yet. I will update the website as soon as I recieve the materials from qiwoman.
I am also working on a new QBK logo so we can have nice new branding along with the website.

WOW Thank you.. as long as there is a bag in the logo and the Chi symbol will be great.. I will get some copy for you done today and sent via email.. I jut woke up and rearing to go..  Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:27:04 PM

Sorry been a bit behind last two days so will get qbk copy to Codingmaster over the next 2 days hopefully..I been learning some new skills so it took a lot of my time the past few days.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:41:58 AM

hi.you must make many great projects to make your coin famous like make big market online and paying by qbk coin or make viral games and rewards by qbk coin,you must thinking out of the box not only design site or wallets you must make something different
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:02:46 PM

hi.you must make many great projects to make your coin famous like make big market online and paying by qbk coin or make viral games and rewards by qbk coin,you must thinking out of the box not only design site or wallets you must make something different

Believe me,lara, qiwoman is a very creative and a genius when comes to innovative ideas,but QiBuck had its hops and downs as almost every coin in the market. We are now getting back on the track. I assure you that in the back-stage qiwoman is working hard and planning,but first she needs to get ready the foundation,the website,the wallets,etc.. Personally I'm going to bag as many qibucks I can in 2017 as many projects will be launched.  Cool
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:02:52 PM

Believe me,lara, qiwoman is a very creative and a genius when comes to innovative ideas,but QiBuck had its hops and downs as almost every coin in the market. We are now getting back on the track. I assure you that in the back-stage qiwoman is working hard and planning,but first she needs to get ready the foundation,the website,the wallets,etc.. Personally I'm going to bag as many qibucks I can in 2017 as many projects will be launched.  Cool

Main focus is to build revenues for our baholders and assets, finish off a new website we can present to new customer, then we can get on with more fancy stuff like websites and other partnerships..
I have found also another friend who I have known for a long time and he knows of a few developers that could help us build revenue generating sites but I will deal with that after the holidays.. I just sent Codingmaster some work for website and will work on a new roadmap early this week..

Thanks Chris for the great support always..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:55:19 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 08:13:51 AM by qiwoman2

I am wrapping up few jobs I have before the Xmas holiday.. I will be doing BAGBONUS CUT OFF DATE WHEN I COME BACK form Parents on 29th and giving the NOV/DEC plus little xmas bonus BAGBONUS between 30/31ST before we finish the year end..
Please note I WILL NOT BE ONLINE BETWEEN 24TH-28TH because we are going with my Husband to stay with my Parents for a few days over Xmas so i won't be online as it is time to be with family and I really need a rest..

If there is any urgent News I can email Sam and he can post here if there is anything mega huge happening otherwise I will be working on the roadmap details this week to put on OP and website before I visit Parents.. Smiley.

I will also post on thread the day before i go as well to wish you all a Happy Xmas so still here for a few days.. I have also joined a private trading group so been introducing new people to Qibuck..  Smiley am doing the rounds..  Smiley.

BTW The burst asset is doing lovely and the dividend is growing so am just buying more of it. I will update asset sheet, I bought another 300 odd today..
so instead of taking the burst and selling it as I managed to get a refund coming from godaddy I will cover the bagbonus myself and expenses this month and let the assets accrue a bit.

Also one of the artist's pics came back that Sam has ordered for our qibuck movie..it's stunning and am thinking to get maybe some limited edition prints of them and offer them for bitcoin and qibuck..maybe only 100 of each limited numbered editions and postcards/card sizes collectibles.  Smiley.. Sam doing a great job there..

BTW one of our long standing Bagholders Chris Pop is Admin of the BURST OCEANS ASSET so if anyone wants to earn a decent weekly roi grab some before this lot is sold then the price of the asset will go even higher:
https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/2317/ann-burstocean-fresh-asset-entering-the-market/174

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:35:44 AM

I really liked this logo Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823642.msg15247783#msg15247783

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:43:57 PM

I really liked this logo Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823642.msg15247783#msg15247783

Thank you..Codingmaster also said he was going to design one..waiting to hear from him, maybe he is busy due to Xmas coming up.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
codingmaster

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:49:55 PM

Thank you..Codingmaster also said he was going to design one..waiting to hear from him, maybe he is busy due to Xmas coming up.

I am working on the new logo with my friend right now. I will post different variations of the new logo here next week after xmas and we will choose the best one.

I will start working on the new website afterwards. I believe the new website could be up early January 2017. I have already received some material from qiwoman and waiting to recieve some more. Looks really great so far Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:23:36 AM

I am working on the new logo with my friend right now. I will post different variations of the new logo here next week after xmas and we will choose the best one.

I will start working on the new website afterwards. I believe the new website could be up early January 2017. I have already received some material from qiwoman and waiting to recieve some more. Looks really great so far Smiley

WOW am very excited, and please take a good rest and enjoy the holidays..I am going to take 3-4 days computer - free at my Parents lol..I think we all need it..and looks like I need to get some btc after xmas to put in few buy orders..with BTC rise looks like most order books on POLO are in the red..time to go shopping and fill up some bags cheaply! I never look at a dump now in a bad light, I look at it as a shopping opportunity..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 09:55:43 AM

Merry Christmas from all at Qibuck Team!
Thanks Coinitrage for seeing our great core values and adding us to your new site.
 Grin

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:48:28 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts QBK!

Live chat support is now available on-site to QBK users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with QBK, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Thanks,but NO THANKS! Coinitrage is most surely only a ponzi scheme so bagholders please consider Coinitrage.com a gambling website. The owners can take your investments and run any day!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:56:21 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts QBK!

Live chat support is now available on-site to QBK users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with QBK, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Thanks,but NO THANKS! Coinitrage is most surely only a ponzi scheme so bagholders please consider Coinitrage.com a gambling website. The owners can take your investments and run any day!

Hello I just got back..If this is just an investment company then please invest at your own risk.. I just came back and thought that was a trading site lol..so if it is for gambling purposes please just look at it as that Smiley..
I will go to the bank within the next few days to buy btc for nov/dev babonuses..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:44:28 AM

I will go to the bank today to buy some btc for the bagbonus but as it is NEW YEAR the banks may be a bit slow so bagbonus will probably take place some time next week because of the bank holiday time. I will start working on the new roadmap this week but can't do much because my Husband is home till the beginning of January and we have decided to take a little bit of time out and rest although am doing few bits and bobs online in between the holiday break.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:32:34 PM

Did a test spend on Coinitrage,am due some coins from yesterday and waiting still, did the 100 hour program.
I sent in a ticket and will let you know if payment arrives.

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:37:19 PM

Some other people not paid out on their thread so like ChrisPop said,don't risk your coin on Coinitrage.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: