Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 10:47:22 AM

Weird an admin deleted my post saying 'nice' when I replied about the logo lol.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 10:53:04 AM

'A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.'

Nice

CryptoWitch

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

This is my life. This is my path.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:27:36 AM

It is always good to see older coins that still have active devs,

Qibucks one of my coins of choice.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

The moderator could have considered your post as spam so I think that's why he deleted it. You need to post a little longer messages to avoid getting your posts erased.  Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:19:34 PM

That is so odd, never mind you are part of QIBUCK, CO ADMIN, they can't delete You.. Smiley

Spoke to STEPS DEV, he is working still on QBK website and am waiting fro coins from him to give for the logo gift. I will get those in a week when he returns as he is out of state.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:20:40 PM

I will get a message to the DEV today to see how our website is getting along, hopefully this week it should be finished.

how does this one look to you Qibucks?

oooooooooooooooooooooooogh I like that.. Smiley
I am looking at trying to gt some bullion commemorative qibuck coins made once i finish the 2.0 version so that could make a nice coin too!! send me ur qbk wallet i will send u a few.. Smiley

I love it. That looks great!!!

I am curious too Qibucks , what platform are we going to use for the new wallet, design and features for v2. have you got any tid bits for us/ Smiley

NO IDEA Yet we need discuss that with STEPS Dev.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:21:19 PM

It is always good to see older coins that still have active devs,

Qibucks one of my coins of choice.

Thank you for your kindness and Support, to you and all our lovely Bagholders, means a lot to us.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:46:19 PM

Wow awesome and it also fits the project I have in mind.
 Grin

here is another, the shading is a bit different, 

I think i like this one even more, Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

Grin

I love both of them and we will see how to incorporate them in QBK officially..I am just busy doing jobs at the minute raising funds in btc for bagbonus as btc is getting expensive and found another small investment which pays in btc, plus wangling a bit of ico here and there and freebies, it all adds up, plus for our dev fund for our qbk 2.0 and the website bounty. I hope by end of July we have our website and qbk 2.0 all done, ofcourse our STEPS DEV is in charge of that side so he is going to do all of that for us and at least he is honest and kind and helpful and also gives some sound advice too. Sam is working on some supersonic film idea but we need to raise a few bags for that one lol.  Cheesy.
So..
END OF JULY HOPEFULLY: QBK 2.0 and website

REINSTATEMENT OF BAGBONUS JULY END

INCREASE IN TRADING VOLUME AND PRICE

FURTHER INVESTMENT

Merchant items to be purchased with qbk with qbk logos etc..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:58:34 AM

Grin

I love both of them and we will see how to incorporate them in QBK officially..I am just busy doing jobs at the minute raising funds in btc for bagbonus as btc is getting expensive and found another small investment which pays in btc, plus wangling a bit of ico here and there and freebies, it all adds up, plus for our dev fund for our qbk 2.0 and the website bounty. I hope by end of July we have our website and qbk 2.0 all done, ofcourse our STEPS DEV is in charge of that side so he is going to do all of that for us and at least he is honest and kind and helpful and also gives some sound advice too. Sam is working on some supersonic film idea but we need to raise a few bags for that one lol.  Cheesy.
So..

FURTHER INVESTMENT

Fantastic ,
i know the steps dev will have his hands full, but do you think you can ask him to give us a little feedback on what he has in mind?

Smiley

Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:04:41 AM

Grin

So..

FURTHER INVESTMENT

Fantastic ,
i know the steps dev will have his hands full, but do you think you can ask him to give us a little feedback on what he has in mind?

Smiley

I shared this message on the steps thread so they may see it Wink

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:06:05 AM

Grin

So..

FURTHER INVESTMENT

Fantastic ,

Smiley

I will send him message today, I think it might have to be similar to the one we have because of POLONIEX, but I will send him message on slack.. Smiley  Grin Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:47:08 AM

Grin

So..

FURTHER INVESTMENT

Fantastic ,

Smiley

I shared this message on the steps thread so they may see it Wink

I would love to make a silver coin out of this..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:35:15 AM

can anyone tell me how to add an avatar to your profile? i want to use the new look qbk image. Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:28:58 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 05:41:55 AM by qiwoman2

can anyone tell me how to add an avatar to your profile? i want to use the new look qbk image. Smiley

I think you will have to shrink it to a 100 x100 pixel image and then when you go to your profile add it in there.  Smiley

I am trying hard to collect enough btc and dough form various campaigns for the qbk 2.0 etc and been talking t some devs who will get us on more exchanges but I want to wait till we have 2.0 and the new wallets, then I will get Shams to manage a big promo campaign with signatures, avatars and all sorts of Promo where you will get bounties as well. Hubby is also testing a forex robot, well if it works I will put in 100 bucks capital for him to put it to work for QBK, we are stress testing the robot, so fingers crossed. If we don't get a margin call and it knows how to hedge against a drawdown we will try it out with real money lol.  Grin

The gold investment I am doing is going well, so I will add 50 bucks in a week or so to put QBK in with a position to add to the earnings sheet, so next week I will put on the earning sheet. It's to do with mining gold and minimum investment is 50 bucks and we can invest in bitcoin, so it's just another nice little investment with an mlm attached to it.
I joined a group with a gold expert, he used to be a hedge fund manager I think so he is into all things gold, so next ting he is going to plonk us in is a huge gold site NOT KARATBARS, so we will use that site to accumulate gold/silver for QBK and get paid for it. While Hubby is now unemployed I am busy getting him to do translations for altcoins so we can also have some some extra survival money and rest to go for QBK pot. July end we reinstate bagbonus.

I am also going to put something interesting in for a vote soon.

I am thinking to make a small change in the bagbonus which will create hopefully more impact, that is instead of making it minimum 500 qbk to get bagbonus, we just give qbk bagbonus to top 50 wallets and then random gifts to all holders with over 500. This will create some buzz and excitement as peeps race to be in the top 50..BUT I want to put this to a vote and also will send out an email to all the bagholders still on file.
I am setting up also a new autoresponder thing so then every week I can send bagholders a newsletter.

Once new 2.0 version is launched we will also get on a multipool. I have contacts which will get us on one after we redo the new version, so now just waiting to sell off a few coins, collect a few more coin bounties for coin blogging and will use some of that fund for these new activities.
Zukul and Zan are growing, albeit slowly but they are growing and Traffic Monsoon in august should reinstate our traffic packages so we will be earning again from those.
I am also donating 100 of my WAVES long term to QBK fund so will add them on the sheet too..I made those waves through trading for a profit on Yobit lol so they are another little gift to QBK assets. They are a long term hold. I may slowly be picking up some nice coins with good POS over the next few months in order to help with bagbonus cash outs and not always exchanging the fiat for bitcoin and looking for more bitcoin paying investments like the gold. I am also giving my MINEUM stake to QBK which will give us mining dividends, not sure when but they will do in a few months down the road. I will add all this next week to our asset sheet. Just waiting now on STEPS DEV to complete our website for us then when I got a date from him for end of July for the QBK 2.0 then we can tell POLO and other exchanges of the swap.

More info next week.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:58:14 AM

Qibucks thats my problem when i go into profile, i see the box for avatar, but no option to add anything??? click in the box, nothing, drag image the box, nothing?

Also if you are getting serious about trading look into lithium, has a huge future, the aust ASX companies like  (GXY) (ORE) (POS) there is already a shortfall of lithium and with tesla, porshe, mitsibishi, toyota etc etc, all bringing out hybrd and full electric cars and trucks,not to mention all the portable tools and devices. Demand will soon overwhelm supply Wink
Do a little googling on OROCOBRE LIMITED. and GALAXY RESOURCES and even POSEIDON NICK LTD, as poseidon has found quality lithium although they are in nickle.

Anyway it all sounds great good luck, and ill help were i can Smiley

dan_and_shan

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:18:37 AM

I found a link after trolling through for a while https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429882.msg11744475#msg11744475

Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:15:05 AM

OMG, people still destroying the support, Shocked can we get some pro active traders on board please   Cool

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 01:49:24 AM

The sun has risen on an independent UK,Nice one Nigel!
https://goo.gl/photos/wYVMe11ZKLCsHP2y9

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:45:25 PM

OMG, people still destroying the support, Shocked can we get some pro active traders on board please   Cool

Don't worry at all for now once we get new website and coin ready things will change..I am keeping QBK under the radar under the moment, we don't want any whalish momentum yet..

once our Dev is ready with the website and swap we will get our marketing manager in to start all the community stuff and I will get hubby in as full time chinese support, once we start backing qbk with gold.. i will have two sources soon to buy gold and get extra goodies to help push qbk upwards..

@Dan thanks for all the advice and i will check it out..

Every spare penny we can earn outside of living expenses we will put to blow forth the qbk project..

Hubby now was mad redundant so he will also go full time into crypto, translating etc so we can make a living and put any spare monies into QBK..
Also august traffic monsoon will be back so more revenues!
This month will be quiet for sure but come end of July we will ramp things up..
 Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: