Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:02:05 AM

Just seen:
The web wallet linked from https://horizonplatform.io/ is now

http://nexthorizon.github.io/hz-source/

This should be changed to
https://nexthorizon.github.io/hz-source/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BDCoinMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:10:28 AM

Anybody recognized again missing payouts? Bounty empty?

Payments were running only 3.5 hours instead as usual 6-8 hours. Script stopped but bounty is filled up. (only 333 nodes got payed tonight)

As per my observation with node bounty, from where it was paid got empty after 333 nodes payment. It has been topped with enough HZ but will start paying on script's 24hours normal schedule. Any node supposed to pay today will get paid tomorrow with 2 day's payment. Like Out of my 20 node, I got payment of only 3 node. So tomorrow I am hoping to get paid with today's 17 node + upcoming regular 20 node's payment.

Will let you know if there is any payment mismatch. Normally in event of such issue, I got paid in describe methods before. Let's see how it go today's...

BDCoinMiner
HZ: NHZ-8GHQ-TJRL-5VUK-FTPZT

As I said earlier about missing node bounty payment, today I received 17 x 1'313.19763624 HZ and 3 x 656.59881812 HZ as today's payment with last day's missing payment.

HZ Rocks

BDCoinMiner
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:04:37 AM

I'm not sure what ponzi is?  Like I said I work out a dividends plan   , some dividends plan I have look at  I did not like , That paid dividends for gold, silver was if you buys  share and hold them, but you had to buy minimum 50.000 share and hold then for 60 days to earn dividends , I did not think  investors  like to wait 60 days to earn dividends , so I'm trying to work out a fair dividends plan for all ...

After review, we have taken the decision to reject HZGOLD as a trusted asset at this time. The reasons are as follows:

1. The description of this asset is extremely confusing and consists of nothing more than vague statements about how 'HZGOLD is best asset'.

2. There is no mention of how this asset will create value for investors.

3. The Twitter account seems to be hastily set up and (apart from Pizpie), has zero followers and again seems to consist of poorly worded and vague statements about the benefits of investing in gold - not even HZGOLD... just gold. There is no other information to be found at all.

4. The submitted logo again appears to be very hastily constructed. Simply finding a picture of some gold on Google Images and writing 'HORIZON ASSET HZGOLD' over the top in default black verdana font is not convincing us that much thought has gone into any of this.

5. You claim to have a plan for HZGOLD, however nobody has seen this apart from 'a financial services that is know very well about cryptocurrency and how it works'. Would it not have been better to get feedback from the actual community rather than rely on the opinion of an unnamed 'financial services that is know very well about cryptocurrency'?

6. From your post, it appears that English is not your first language, yet your name, 'Kevin Prell' is an English name. I then googled your name and found a twitter account for https://twitter.com/kprell26 which seems to be much better written and corresponds with some of the older posts made on this account. I could be wrong, but there is such a huge difference between the language styles that it leads me to wonder if this account might have been compromised. If you could post something to @kprell26 about this asset, it would certainly help in this aspect.

As mentioned above, the multiple red flags mean that unfortunately, we are unable to endorse HZGOLD.

Thank you for your work investigating. This asset was red alert for me from the beginning. Smiley
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:27:13 AM

I'm not sure what ponzi is?  Like I said I work out a dividends plan   , some dividends plan I have look at  I did not like , That paid dividends for gold, silver was if you buys  share and hold them, but you had to buy minimum 50.000 share and hold then for 60 days to earn dividends , I did not think  investors  like to wait 60 days to earn dividends , so I'm trying to work out a fair dividends plan for all ...

After review, we have taken the decision to reject HZGOLD as a trusted asset at this time. The reasons are as follows:

1. The description of this asset is extremely confusing and consists of nothing more than vague statements about how 'HZGOLD is best asset'.

2. There is no mention of how this asset will create value for investors.

3. The Twitter account seems to be hastily set up and (apart from Pizpie), has zero followers and again seems to consist of poorly worded and vague statements about the benefits of investing in gold - not even HZGOLD... just gold. There is no other information to be found at all.

4. The submitted logo again appears to be very hastily constructed. Simply finding a picture of some gold on Google Images and writing 'HORIZON ASSET HZGOLD' over the top in default black verdana font is not convincing us that much thought has gone into any of this.

5. You claim to have a plan for HZGOLD, however nobody has seen this apart from 'a financial services that is know very well about cryptocurrency and how it works'. Would it not have been better to get feedback from the actual community rather than rely on the opinion of an unnamed 'financial services that is know very well about cryptocurrency'?

6. From your post, it appears that English is not your first language, yet your name, 'Kevin Prell' is an English name. I then googled your name and found a twitter account for https://twitter.com/kprell26 which seems to be much better written and corresponds with some of the older posts made on this account. I could be wrong, but there is such a huge difference between the language styles that it leads me to wonder if this account might have been compromised. If you could post something to @kprell26 about this asset, it would certainly help in this aspect.

As mentioned above, the multiple red flags mean that unfortunately, we are unable to endorse HZGOLD.

No chance. For that matter, every gold backed crypto so far has been a scam. Much like every mining asset is a ponzi/scam. Red flags all over the place.

pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:29:13 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 11:47:34 AM by pharesim

@GoldenEye:

Both the web wallet and hzxchange are javascript apps. Your passphrase never leaves the browser, it's perfectly safe to use without ssl.

Do not enter your passphrase on a site (or in an app) when you aren't sure it signs transactions locally. Even when it uses ssl, the site admin/app dev will be able to read your passphrase!
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:11:14 PM

@GoldenEye:

Both the web wallet and hzxchange are javascript apps. Your passphrase never leaves the browser, it's perfectly safe to use without ssl.

Do not enter your passphrase on a site (or in an app) when you aren't sure it signs transactions locally. Even when it uses ssl, the site admin/app dev will be able to read your passphrase!

Thanks for the info! Smiley

cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:27:14 PM

Would be nice to have a extra layer of security  Undecided.

My bag is getting bigger and more at stake if I lost it.

2FA would be a huge reassurance.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:31:30 PM

I have noticed this happening weekly on Google and nearly got hit but noticed the address bar was funny.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BDCoinMiner

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:23:12 PM

I have noticed this happening weekly on Google and nearly got hit but noticed the address bar was funny.

It must be an attempt of phishing Bitrex user to collect Bitrex user/password. Anybody entering any info there will end up with empty balance on Bitrex wallet ...
BDCoinMiner

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:51:38 PM

TO: coinerz

Hello

Can we work together on the HZGOLD ? I can send you  personal message  my  Plan  . Have dome a lot of homework,

I would be willing to work with a partner. for advice , any help  

on the twitter account issue  the https://twitter.com/kprell26 is a personal account  , and yes my first language  is English  I from USA .

the HZGOLD twitter account yes it is new ...

I do knoew there is a cryptocurrency out there that does the same thing , i'm try to do . there asset is not backed up my real gold or Dividends
   value of there shares is buy and selling ,

so like i said

I would be willing to work with a partner

I not trying to make a  ponzi/scam      

I guess now asking for some help

I do believe in  Horizon , and I hope I didn't make anyone mad or disappointed at me ...

kprell40 [/size]  

I understand your frustration but there is a lot to learn on every stage you got reject. For me I might say on base of my intuition that you are not a scammer trying to earn some bucks out of scam job. But to be true in Financial world emotion of the last things to care.

To gain faith on financial world, you need to shows investor how you generate profit from their investment.

I may wish to return 100% on anything may invest to me, to do so I have to find a way to earn it first then return to investor. But people will not give any investment on this.

Even I may ask investor in return on 10%/year thinking default 10% earnings of HZ wallet and daily payment I might get some small investment and it would be truthful.

So don't be upset, research more and find out a way to attract investor with some real process of doing business and generating income; I am sure people will invest you willingly.

Hope I could show some light on your weakness in event of asking investment HZGold asset.

Cheers!
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:00:52 PM

To BDCoinMiner , coinerz

I sent you a personal message

kprell40

GoldenEye

Activity: 601

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:08:41 PM

@GoldenEye:

Good to know! Thanks
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:52:56 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:03:31 PM by JPred

Hi guys, thought I'd let you know about an asset I created. Its called FREEDOM and ID is   1918076501414611727.

This particular asset is not financial - in fact it's an idea-asset. I came up with the idea of FREEDOM when I took a step back and observed the process we are part of: creating crypto currencies and crypto assets and establishing a viable network for them to flourish in. Then I thought to myself what is all this really about, or what would be the basis for putting in so much effort and countless hours (think of the broad network of the crypto world as it is being created and expanded second by second), apart from the [potentially] (and hopefully) lucrative financial gains?

It then occurred to me it is about freedom, and not only for one (tiny) group of people, but for anyone willing to participate in this process. Its an open-ended process inviting all who want to participate in the liberation from the financial system as it currently exists. But it is also about so much more than only financial freedom - its entails all aspects of life (or at least should).

Acquiring the FREEDOM asset is (one way of) making a statement that you acknowledge, participate in and morally support this process described above, the process of liberation. You are making this statement first and foremost to yourself to affirm the legitimization of this process, so as to inspire you in your endeavors to make this project successful. We all need inspiration and motivation. FREEDOM serves as an assertion that you believe in what you are doing.  Smiley

FREEDOM
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:28:35 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 08:49:45 PM by altsheets

... not much more than a preview for now - but something new is born:

Shareholders.py is born
I built a new tool in a crazy 17 hours session,
to reach out to my 17 shareholders,
celebrating the 1 month birthday of AAssetHZ ...

... it doesn't have a GUI yet, and so far can be run only by me. But could already be booked as a service, actually.

Though, only for experienced users/admins, no newbie support (or yes - if you pay well & upfront).
Makes most sense if you have a web server where you can password-protect an area /shareholders/innercircle

More info here in these FIVE consecutive posts, and on my webpage.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:47:43 PM

For some unknown reason to me my node has stopped being paid. I updated to latest ver v3.9.1, but when I check my node I get:

NODE IP ADDRESS: 54.164.36.118 (ONLINE)
Last Checked: 2015-04-29 20:05:05 | Last Payout: 2015-04-22 01:54:45
Total Uptime: 58474 mins | Upime Until Next Payout: -874 mins

BDCoinMiner

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:17:21 PM

For some unknown reason to me my node has stopped being paid. I updated to latest ver v3.9.1, but when I check my node I get:

When did you updated your node with latest v3.9.1 version? Can you tell us the date/time of update  to debug your problem?

Thanks
BDCoinMiner

NB: I am not officially related/responsible with HZ Core development team.
BDCoinMiner

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:34:49 AM

To BDCoinMiner

I sent you  2 personal message 

Replyed and from now on you can directly mail me instead of disturbing subscriber of this thread;)

Go HZ!
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:54:25 AM

When did you updated your node with latest v3.9.1 version? Can you tell us the date/time of update  to debug your problem?

Thanks
BDCoinMiner

NB: I am not officially related/responsible with HZ Core development team.

I update on 21 april at 12.10 pm. I was following things with NXT and 'destroyer' guy, so I checked in with nhz immediately to look for an update and downloades asap after I saw this post.

Do NHZ devs knows about found bug in NXT?

Hi folk,

please try to update to 1.4.17: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-4-17/

The team fixed a critical bug.

Cheers,
Chuck

This is a critical bugfix release and everyone is required to update!

It fixes the validation of asset exchange order cancellations.
The missing validation can be exploited by an attacker. The bug could be used to transfer coins of a foreign bid order at the cost of own unconfirmed balance.

Mac OS X run command 'mac-osx-run.command'  has also been added.

https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/releases/tag/hz-v3.9.1
BDCoinMiner

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:55:25 AM

This is a critical bugfix release and everyone is required to update!

It fixes the validation of asset exchange order cancellations.
The missing validation can be exploited by an attacker. The bug could be used to transfer coins of a foreign bid order at the cost of own unconfirmed balance.

Mac OS X run command 'mac-osx-run.command'  has also been added.

https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/releases/tag/hz-v3.9.1

It seem official node checker on https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=nodecheck is having connectivity problem with node bounty server Sad

Can someone fix it>?
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:17:19 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 03:47:22 PM by altsheets

Wouldn't it make sense to create an extra thread for the thousands of node owners who are running HZ nodes? Their questions are always the same.

And what about programming a little script that emails you when the bounty address is empty again?

Shall I do that for you - how much do you offer? Besides the central org ... anyone who wants to pledge some HZ for this cause, please do so now, offer some HZ publicly, by saying so.
Then I'll program that for you, and the nodebountygiveraddress will never be empty again. *lol*

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: