Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226851 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:17:03 AM

I just went out and bought the biggest bag of popcorn for this shit.

Those who want to leak info and are in fear of reprisal, feel free to pm me and I'll release the info anonymously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:39:34 AM

this is bad.

some1 on purpose done this so that we small time owners on btc or any other coin will be revolted.

hope see this resolved in time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:51:28 AM

This link was tweeted a few minutes ago from @moolah_io:

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/16/a-public-resignation/

"Moopay LTD does not own MintPal Limited, though I do have a small stake in the holding company"

So this suggests that it's the holding company that is liable for the coins, Torihiki Ltd like sevoque said?
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

i lost 2.25BTC on mintpal V2, where can i get it back

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

And just to outline the "lies" about mintpal..

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

"As a result of this, MintPal will no longer be managed by Moolah (we do not own it, we are responsible for management)"

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

"I (Alex Green, Founder and CEO of Moopay LTD) tentatively reached out to their management and let them know that we were interested in opening up talks in regards to an acquisition"

and

"As a result of this acquisition, we are intending to separate https://trade.moolah.io/ and https://mintpal.com/ as follows."

So back then he appeared to say they acquired it, and now he says they didn't.

I don't know the exact breakdown, but apparently there are three entities involved, Moolah, Moopay, and mintpal.  It sounds like Moopay was formed by Moolah to buy mintpal,

I think you also missed the part in his resignation post where he said "Moopay LTD does not own MintPal Limited, though I do have a small stake in the holding company.".. So he's bascially said neither Moopay nor Moolah owned/bought Mintpal and yet back in the post about them taking it over, he said they did acquire it.  Mintpal appears to be owned by some other holding company that's been mentioned elsewhere, something few if any seemed to be aware of.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:03:57 AM

And just to outline the "lies" about mintpal..

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

"As a result of this, MintPal will no longer be managed by Moolah (we do not own it, we are responsible for management)"

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

"I (Alex Green, Founder and CEO of Moopay LTD) tentatively reached out to their management and let them know that we were interested in opening up talks in regards to an acquisition"

and

"As a result of this acquisition, we are intending to separate https://trade.moolah.io/ and https://mintpal.com/ as follows."

So back then he appeared to say they acquired it, and now he says they didn't.

I don't know the exact breakdown, but apparently there are three entities involved, Moolah, Moopay, and mintpal.  It sounds like Moopay was formed by Moolah to buy mintpal,

I think you also missed the part in his resignation post where he said "Moopay LTD does not own MintPal Limited, though I do have a small stake in the holding company.".. So he's bascially said neither Moopay nor Moolah owned/bought Mintpal and yet back in the post about them taking it over, he said they did acquire it.  Mintpal appears to be owned by some other holding company that's been mentioned elsewhere, something few if any seemed to be aware of.

If they don't own it then how are they the ones that seem to be fully in control of it. Their twitter says withdrawals will be available later today until it comes back online. Let's wait and see. However, if this does not happen then let's see this through to the end. We can't let this keep happening over and over again with no action taken.

raizor

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:27:22 AM

Missing about 3BTC worth of XMR and MintCoin. I lost the MintCoin back in the prelude days, but since that was another of Moolah's sites, I'm including it here. I hope this gets worked out for those who have lost coins. Going by past experience, that isn't going to be easy.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:53:52 AM

lost about 0.16 BTC Angry
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:58:18 AM

Lost about 0.02 BTC. That's not much, but it would have been a nice lunch for me.

BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

can anyone confirm the KARM/BTC price on 1st Oct in satoshis?
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:47:39 AM

Fucking Moolah! I was busy making good grades, fixing my guido hair and working my sexy abs, and then they took everyone's coins. Angry

Chestbra? Is that you?
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:49:41 AM

Lost about 0.10 - 0.15 btc in different alts.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:57:45 AM

why all are scolding him moolah... he said you can withdraw the coins... then why getting angry?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
sevoque

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:00:55 PM

Guys just a reminder for all those who are wondering about the ownership of Mintpal Ltd - it is owned by a company called Torihiki Limited which is a UK based company and has 3 directors, none of which are Alex. The fact is, regardless of the fact that alex is not a director, he is still a small equity partner in the holding company and regardless of whether he is a 1% share holder of a 100% shareholder Torihiki are responsible and are therefore the people you need to direct this at. These guys who are directors are effectively patsies that have been put in place and given equity for a number of possible reasons, most likely for dividend payments going back to Alex so that he can withdraw down more funds or possibly due to the fact that they may have also invested and they have received a % of the business.

Unfortunately what this does for them is put them in a precarious situation as their credit rating and directorship could now be torn apart if someone hits them with a CCJ. This is what i would recommend anyone to do who is owed money by Mintpal or Moolah respectively and regardless.

If you are UK based or otherwise i would highly suggest you do it - you don't even need to involve a lawyer. You are owed money and it is a straight forward enough process - although there re fees involved.

I am on IRC #dogecoin if you would like to have any advice in relation to this as 'sevoque' i will be back within the hour.

Regards
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:02:49 PM

why all are scolding him moolah... he said you can withdraw the coins... then why getting angry?

dunno bro. it's weird. something about stealing millions of $ or something.  even scammers gotta eat. wait...
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:08:59 PM

Guys just a reminder for all those who are wondering about the ownership of Mintpal Ltd - it is owned by a company called Torihiki Limited which is a UK based company and has 3 directors, none of which are Alex. The fact is, regardless of the fact that alex is not a director, he is still a small equity partner in the holding company and regardless of whether he is a 1% share holder of a 100% shareholder Torihiki are responsible and are therefore the people you need to direct this at. These guys who are directors are effectively patsies that have been put in place and given equity for a number of possible reasons, most likely for dividend payments going back to Alex so that he can withdraw down more funds or possibly due to the fact that they may have also invested and they have received a % of the business.

Unfortunately what this does for them is put them in a precarious situation as their credit rating and directorship could now be torn apart if someone hits them with a CCJ. This is what i would recommend anyone to do who is owed money by Mintpal or Moolah respectively and regardless.

If you are UK based or otherwise i would highly suggest you do it - you don't even need to involve a lawyer. You are owed money and it is a straight forward enough process - although there re fees involved.

I am on IRC #dogecoin if you would like to have any advice in relation to this as 'sevoque' i will be back within the hour.

Regards

so this is the holding company, registered at another virtual office: https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/09143500/torihiki-ltd

need to get shareholders list and find out who owns it. also need documentation to show they own Mintpal Ltd right?

but if Green has less than 25% equity that raises some questions...who does?

About the CCJ - that's fine if they start returning at least some coins at 4pm today...but if they are doing a runner the only option is going to be criminal proceedings to get a court injunction and cease the wallets right?

DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:28:07 PM

Maybe because he is isn't really Alex Green, he's Ryan Kennedy, at least that's one of the many names he's used to scam people for years.

http://stopryan.blogspot.co.uk/2006/12/know-ryan-gentle.html

That kind of thing tends to make people a bit angry.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:51:21 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0shtvezx2dzh21/Torihiki%20Ltd%20%2809143500%29%20-%20NEWINC.pdf?dl=0

Alex Green has 48% of Torihiki LTD shares according to the Certificate of Incorporation.
35% is owned by Michael Chiu
15% by Ferdous Ahmed
2% by Chelsea Hopkins

I wonder if non-UK citizens are exchange students..
Queeq

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:06:02 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0shtvezx2dzh21/Torihiki%20Ltd%20%2809143500%29%20-%20NEWINC.pdf?dl=0

Alex Green has 48% of Torihiki LTD shares according to the Certificate of Incorporation.
35% is owned by Michael Chiu
15% by Ferdous Ahmed
2% by Chelsea Hopkins

I wonder if non-UK citizens are exchange students..

So as long as Alex Green seems to be not his real name, how did he manage to register a company for it?
sevoque

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:07:39 PM

Regards

so this is the holding company, registered at another virtual office: https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/09143500/torihiki-ltd

need to get shareholders list and find out who owns it. also need documentation to show they own Mintpal Ltd right?

but if Green has less than 25% equity that raises some questions...who does?

About the CCJ - that's fine if they start returning at least some coins at 4pm today...but if they are doing a runner the only option is going to be criminal proceedings to get a court injunction and cease the wallets right?

Hi mate, FYI

"need to get shareholders list and find out who owns it. also need documentation to show they own Mintpal Ltd right?"

No, this is not required, please see here http://imgur.com/sb56oEI

In plain english, this basically states that Mintpal and Torihiki are both eligible to make decisions about Mintpal and both have voting and decision making rights.

Please also note that ALEX GREEN _IS_ THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER OF MINTPAL BECAUSE HE IS TEH MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER OF TORIHIKI LTD AS HE OWNS 48% OF ALL SHARES

PLEASE SEE THE FULL COMPANY DOCUMENTATION OF SHARE BREAKDOWN HERE

http://imgur.com/SQbpbDP

Thanks and get in touch on IRC if you need legal advice

regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: