Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:59:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347501 times)
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:17:20 AM

i completely understand the mistrust of newbie accounts - but pm me a question that only YOU and I know - and ill answer it ... especially regarding all this mess with the kernels and such ...

The lost password to the bitcointalk account is ok, but your email as well? What happened?

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:18:42 AM

OH MY FUCKING GOD. SP, you are one fucked up, hypocritical, narcissistic son of a bitch. You sell closed-source GPL code for AGES, and someone comes and tries to do the same, and you call them out for GPL violations? YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR MONTHS.

There is a difference. I keep my kernals private outside the internet. The percentage fee miner can be downloaded by everybody.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:32:53 AM

It doesn't matter at all - anyone with the binaries has the right to the source. It's the same shit and you know it - you just want to walk the line until someone who bought it requests the source. Weren't your bins already posted on this very thread?

My Decred #4 bin was stolen and put on this thread. Just like your bins. Open up your sourcode!

I just did with decred #4

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:41:18 AM

Mine aren't covered by the GPL - the binaries are standalone, not compiled into a GPL'd binary. You know the difference.
What's worse is that you've been doing shit like using __byte_perm for rotations and then acting like you have a copyright on it.

Yes there is a lot of shit like that in my code that makes my latest decred 14 round blake-256 300% faster than the first blake 256 kernal implementation in ccminer. (from nov 2014)
I just need to put some more shit to gain 400%, and maybe you can help me. You seem to be full of shit.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:01:41 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 09:16:51 AM by sp_

I don't follow the *spirit* of the GPL - you don't either. The difference is that I don't try to use it as a weapon when someone else does a better kernel.

Bether kernal?
Pallas just did a 10% bether decred kernal but when I build it, I get +1%  (windows? linux?)
My opensource decred #4 is 14% faster than the pallas kernal.
Decred #8 private more than 20% faster.

(750ti)

Alexis used my blake-256 implementation in his vanilla mod and opensourced it with a slow default intensity. -i 24 on windows.!  
When I build his git unmodified, I get a 30% speed loss. Since alexis have broken the windows project file, you need to copy and rename the vcash.cu to vanilla.cu into the algo256 folder of 1.7.5. And you need to rename vcash to vanilla inside the file, and correct the free method name. (This guy really don't want us to use windows)

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:04:30 AM

i completely understand the mistrust of newbie accounts - but pm me a question that only YOU and I know - and ill answer it ... especially regarding all this mess with the kernels and such ...

The lost password to the bitcointalk account is ok, but your email as well? What happened?

no - i didnt lose passwords or anything to the email ... just having issues with it currntly ... the email will be fixed when i can get my isp online to help with the issue ...

its their end so i think when they can resolve it when they can figure out what is happening on their server ... im just a little impatient - thats all ...

i havent even got the test machien running yet - and thefarm is down until i find a new home for it ... the small warehouse i was looking at didnt go through - so im left with keeping thefarm offline ... so no mining on this end in any big way - just a few small gpus ...

im selling off the vast majority of gb 750ti oc lp cards ( i was going to sell all - but i may keep a few ) so that i can upgrade thefarm to much more powerful cards ...

anyway - i guess i can wait ... its just that i CAN test the latest kernels on my gb 750ti oc lp card i have mining currently - but its only ONE card at the moment ...

as for the issues with speeds and miners ... i think a stock test would suffice to show the hashrates of the miners ...

i think you know how i work with testing - and know how i do this ... fedora 23 x64 with cuda 7.5 ...

and after 3 years of being on here ( and on the way to becoming legendary ) THEN having to start my profile here again on a newbie account - im not impressed with the way bct themselves have been 'helping' ( or the lack thereof ) with my issue ... so ill be changing the way i keep posts - on my own forum ( currently granite - but that will change to the umbrella name for all my projects ) ...

so this week will be my 'setting up the test miner and the beast miner' week ...

two machines ...

test - 1 x gb 750ti oc lp + gb 980ti g1 ...
beast - 3 x gb 980ti g1 + 2 x gb 980ti extreme ...

beast is my friends machine ( the one i built that STILL has the 6 card issue - so only 5 cards mine ... if you remember from my chrysophylax profile ) ... this is the machine i will be using to mine in a couple of days - with the test machine actually doing the tests on the kernels ...

alexis78 is NOT a newbie here - just his profile - as mine is ...

i will be testing all the kernels i have and will be placing the results on pastebin as we did earlier ( before i locked myself out of the chrysophylax profile ) ...

my email 'should' be functional again in a day or two - so ill email you direct from there so you know its 'me' ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:05:03 AM

Mine aren't covered by the GPL - the binaries are standalone, not compiled into a GPL'd binary. You know the difference.
What's worse is that you've been doing shit like using __byte_perm for rotations and then acting like you have a copyright on it.

Yes there is a lot of shit like that in my code that makes my latest decred 14 round blake-256 300% faster than the first blake 256 kernal implementation in ccminer. (from nov 2014)
I just need to put some more shit to gain 400%, and maybe you can help me. You seem to be full of shit.
always insane promises... every one knows, you haven't done shit for month (except a few idiots here who buy from you Wink sorry for the idiots, but they should be realistic if all other dev tell them there is no speed increase, while we don't really say that to each other, it might be we are right...

Currently SP you are just running a scam.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:08:24 AM

you haven't done shit for month (except a few idiots here who buy from you Wink sorry for the idiots, but they should be realistic if all other dev tell them there is no speed increase, while we don't really say that to each other, it might be we are right...
Currently SP you are just running a scam.

The idiots are making alot of bitcoin with my optimized kernals. That's why they donate. To increase their profit.
I just opensourced decred #4, why don't you build it and test it. It works, and was very profitable when it came out. In the beginning of decred  a 980ti could earn up to 10$ a day mining with my private bins..

Velgelm

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:12:12 AM

Some Tests Decred#8+Vanilla#6 VS Alexis78 Lastest Git compiled version(cuda 7.5)
2 cards (MSI 970 and MSI 960) overclocked to +200Mhz Core. Intensy not changed and  set from SP_version Bat files
Blake
SP-1680+1038=2718
Alexis78 - 1836+1135=2971
Vanilla
SP - 3441+2098=5539
Alexis78 - 3467+2114=5581
What can I say, the version from Alexis78 free and the speed on it is the same or even slightly faster than the paid version of SP. SP - there is work to do!
I do not regret that I bought the paid version, SP constantly improving its Assembly. Most importantly he was not involved in collecting money for the new "algorithms" with each new version of "ALL in one miner"
For those who haven't bought his version of the miner, there is reason to think of expediency of purchase
Some screens:
SP_Version on Vanilla:

Alexis78 on Vanilla:

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:30:57 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 10:47:11 AM by sp_

And how much faster is the latest sp-modded version than the first version found here: (vanilla and decred)

http://cryptomining-blog.com/6619-updated-ccminer-1-7-2-fork-by-tpruvot-with-vanillacoin-and-decred-support/

Try to run alexis version without the -i parameter in the Bat.

edit: link updated.

Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:45:21 AM

A lot of butt hurt newbie fucktwats in town.

Just a friendly reminder, SP is selling speed increases, they sometimes are broken, but he does fix them and he goes out of his way to try and improve them.

What sort of competition is there? Who is offering improvements besides him?

Pretty much anything is better then nothing and that's what other developers are offering... But other developers feel the need to come in here and tell him how it's done when they see him earning money.

You don't want someone sourcing your code and making a profit off of it? Don't open source it. It's that simple.

This is just another case of jealousy and someone else wants a piece of the pie... and more so, epeen recognition.

Speaking of recognition. I was the one that pointed out the Decred client/pool hash bug and poked around till SP fixed it. ...but you know, not like that matters.

he didn't fix shit, my version bought from him with cryptonight speed increase was a fraud, no real speed increase, i just have the same speed with the tsiv version by increase the intensity i tried it LOL

please SP refund my 0.05

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:46:54 AM

he didn't fix shit, my version bought from him with cryptonight speed increase was a fraud, no real speed increase, i just have the same speed with the tsiv version by increase the intensity i tried it LOL
please SP refund my 0.05

My modded cryptonight kernal is using less memory so that you can run with optimal intensities on windows. I have done more. It is faster. What launch config are you using?

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:55:22 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 12:37:04 PM by sp_

SP - there is work to do!

Alexis have been busy. The last improvement was submitted 19 hours ago..

https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer/commits/windows

I think I need to do version #7 with more hash for the donators.

Why don't you compare my modded kernal with the 1.7.2 version. (the first version) How many percent faster is it?..

Vaccinus

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:27:57 PM

please SP refund my 0.05

My modded cryptonight kernal is using less memory so that you can run with optimal intensities on windows. I have done more. It is faster. What launch config are you using?

this -l 13x78, i can achieve 480 in some case, your version is the same thing, and btw you did not fixed the nonce validation, i payed for a unusable version

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

this -l 13x78, i can achieve 480 in some case, your version is the same thing, and btw you did not fixed the nonce validation, i payed for a unusable version

-l 13x78 is crashing in the tsiv version. (out of memory). I think the cryptonight mod was compiled for compute 5.0 with an old version of cuda 6.5, some kernals are failing on compute 5.2. I will take a look when I have time and you will get an update. Why did you change your account newbie? I never trust newbies.

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:11:48 PM

hi sp ...

the isp has now fixedthe email issue ...

please send me the latest of the kernels to the address you have - and they wont bounce now ... i will respond if i am still awake - otherwise i will respond tomorrow ...

this will prove that im who i say i am ... i am chrysophylax ...

tanx sp ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Vaccinus

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

-l 13x78 is crashing in the tsiv version. (out of memory). I think the cryptonight mod was compiled for compute 5.0 with an old version of cuda 6.5, some kernals are failing on compute 5.2. I will take a look when I have time and you will get an update. Why did you change your account newbie? I never trust newbies.

i'm Vaccomondus, i just lost my credentials, i'm unable to retrieve my account sadly, i've sent you a message, i have even create a topic about this in meta, and i'm the only one that know between our deal, so this is the proof that i'm him

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

i'm Vaccomondus, i just lost my credentials, i'm unable to retrieve my account sadly, i've sent you a message, i have even create a topic about this in meta, and i'm the only one that know between our deal, so this is the proof that i'm him

you as well huh? ...

damn! ...

bct need to do something about that ... :| ...

#crysx

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:48:40 PM

you as well huh? ...

damn! ...

bct need to do something about that ... :| ...

#crysx

I hope it's not contageous, maybe I should wear gloves at the keyboard.

This flame war is just getting bigger. The bottom line is when people are forced to pay for a product
that used to be available free there are going to be problems (mp3s). The sellers of the product
must realize that they now have customers, they are no longer friends. Customers are demanding, they
can act like jerks, they expect perfection. This is why the saying " the customer is always right" was
invented. Merchants have to put up with assholes in order to do business, Put on the fake smile, pretend
to be a friend, be a salesman.

Of course that's from the businessman's perception, the customer's perception is the complete opposite.
Merchants are always trying to rip off customers by misrepresenting their product, cutting corners on
materials and quality, overpromissing, underdelivering and overpricing an inferior product in order to make
the most profit.

If you want to get paid for a free product there has to be value added. It's no longer ok to release untested code,
Playing customers expect quality and will complain. Paying customers don't like to be used as beta testers without
their knowledge. They expect value. When a new release comes out they expect significant performance increases
in preformance.

SP, you sem to have failed in the customer service department. You should test your products better and deliver
bigger improvements before begging for more money. And stop being so stubborn and pig headed. It doesn't
matter wheter you think you're right if you want to do business you need to make the customer think he is right,
because he always is.

One thing I find very disturbing is the sense that you are holding back and trying to squeeze customers even more.
It sems everytime the pressure gets too great you throw customer a treat like they were dogs. It is clear you have
choosen a business method that exploits customers and squeezes them as much as possible.

It's your choice how you do business and it's the customers' choice whether to do business with you. You can't
expect profit based on the amount of work you do, but on the customers' perception of  the value in what
you are delivering.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:52:59 PM

Interesting AMD miner: Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred GPU Miner v1.0

I wonder if the same could be done for nvidia.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: