Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:40:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [845] 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347501 times)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

well it can support my hashrate, since i don't have a huge farm, i'm happy with it

and yes if dual mining with pascal was possible for nvidia it would have delivered a better profit for a 1060 for example, so yes it hash everything to do with it

maybe you forgot that we were talking about nvidia vs amd profitability, and that amd is only better because of dual eth+pasc...

You can't just copy what someone says and decide that it's also applicable against them. You were arguing that Nvidia was still very much relevant as far as hashrate goes... That's not true. Even if we had a Pasc+Eth miner (which we don't and also should be factored in that Claymore supports AMD first and foremost), the cards would still be 2x as expensive for not even close to double hashrate.

do it with a 1060, with dual mining eth+pascal, the earning would be the same as one 480 and they cost the same

i don't care about how much they cost in other country, here they cost the same around 200 euro

we all know that a 1070 is better because of density you need to pay for this bonus...in fact the 1060 already is better in roi than a 1070, you don't even need to look at amd to beat the 1070

Yeah and a 1060 costs more AND isn't supported. Software is part of the game dude. You can't just say 'oh if this where XYZ it'd be better', truth is it isn't. I started mining with Nvidia hardware because when I swapped AMD was very poorly supported and Nvidia had a ton of open options and community cooperation between developers. That's pretty much gone.

No, old information doesn't mean it's currently better. Prices change. I am one of the original people who argued about density close to two years ago in this very same thread. A 1060 has the same density as a 480 so that completely throws that argument out the window. A 1070 costs 2x as much for not anywhere close to 2x the density, density being hashrate.

You can't compare three different video cards to one and pretend they're the same thing. IF you're arguing for a 1060 vs 480, then you have to keep going with that. If you add up the bonus density for a 1070 and similiar cost of a 1060, it doesn't mean they're better then a 480. You can't make a mutated version between a 1060 and 1070, it doesn't even make sense.

A 1060 is a shitty version of a 480 right now. Only reason people are buying them is because they don't want to switch to AMD. What Nvidia used to do better then AMD, it doesn't anymore due to over saturation of Nvidia hashrate. There isn't a 'niche' for them anymore. 1070s and 1060s are currently inferrior to 480s, there isn't even a argument to be made here. You can essentially get 1.4x as much profit by buying a 480 compared to a 1060 and 1.5 compared to a 1070. That depends on your electricity, but that's at US average of $.1KWH.

That means a 480 is 50% better then a 1070 and 40% compared to a 1060. 1060s can't dual mine PASC and they don't have the same support as AMD hardware right now. Completely putting aside you can spend a lot of money and get really good bins out of Wolf0.

I have mined spreadcoin with 3 cards for a week. 1x1070 and 2x970. (18mhash). I now have more than $50 worth of.spreadcoin.

The calculator showed $2.8 per day for the 1070, but i got more than $4..

You're talking about trading, not mining (daily revenue).

What you fail to realize is that in a multigpu environment, up to 6/7 vga in a farm, the clock frequency on average is far less than the one you always report with a single-gpu screen.

With the algo SpreadX11, if you go past 1800/1830 MHz on avg it crashes; the reason is the algo switching, that forces the chip to go past 2035 MHz, and it hangs.

Every algo is different, this one it's a bit complex to manage.

Different models have different stable clocks though.

Algo switching doesn't crash cards, unless you use an OC that won't work with some algos. That is why I use the lowest stable OC.

Otherwise, algo switching doesn't push your card to 2035, there's no reason to do so. You might not close ccminer properly before an algo switch maybe?

Algo switching can crash your GPU driver, that is entirely possible. Sometimes you need a full reboot to fix the issues. This usually happens at some bleeding edge clocks. I also have some cards that are factory OC'd to the point where 'light' algos will crash them when you either switch to them or off of them as the factory OC isn't entirely stable and the algo isn't drawing enough power to push down the clock through TDP. One of my Asus O8Gs does this.

Library is currently really good at crashing my drivers even though I can mine for days on them without any problems, it happens when switching.

Otherwise, most everything Nikolaj is talking about doesn't really make sense. The crashing part when switching algos does though.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

it doesn't crash for me it run stable at 9500KH 2000-2100 core, but consumption is too high, i prefer 9MH at 18xx core(already few days running at this rate, perfectly stable), the onyl thing is the stupid noise...

I've got 9 types of gtx 1070's.. This is the basis of my statements in matter. You can't generalize with a single tipology of vga. I've got too your g1 model, but the others are very different. It's also worth to be considered that the real efficiency of gtx 1070 derives from the wingle 8 pin PCIE versions, because ot the capped TDP amount.

An sjs or amp extreme can lift higher than 1800/1850 MHz on average (from 8.4 to 8.7MH/s eventually) but with very bad efficiency (up to 220W in certain scenarios, opposed to 155W of a single 8 pin one).

These are the reasons why I am not interested in models that have got 2 power connectors.

From 8.4 to 9.4 we've got a theroretical performance increase of 11% on spr, with a giant loss in efficiency. The same happens with lbry, where it's even worst (less % gain in performance, similar efficiency loss)

it's not a g1 gaming, but a palit
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:43:03 AM

Otherwise, most everything Nikolaj is talking about doesn't really make sense. The crashing part when switching algos does though.

As always you've got the crystal ball. I've forgot it.

Yeah, I haven't got experience with vga and kernels. Tested more than 500 vgas since 2006 and in the scene, on a daily basis, since early 2014. Good continuation with your (useless) chats

@amph: sjs I suppose
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:51:23 AM

New coin. Pool on suprnova, new algo - sha256t - triripple  Grin
Can _sp make ccminer for this, plz...  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

The algo switching it's internal to the SpreadX11 algorithm (hashing functions). It's not about closing ccminer Wink. In a multigpu environment, with an high number of models and versions, it's hard to find the highest stable clock (let's call it HSC), and this leads to the need of a proper testing, which is a bit complex given the absence of a pool in this case (due the peculiar decentralized mining process, one of the key elements of this amazing project). Spr it's very undervalued, the technology behind it it's one of the best concepts in the markets.

I see. I never had cards crashing doing SpreadX11 with my 'HSC' though. Nor they ever boosted to 2000+ Mhz with a basic OC so I'm not sure what you mean.

As much as I like SPR, it really is nothing extraordinary. Poolmining is possible for a very long time (https://spr.suprnova.cc/) so there's that.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

yeah but the pool mine is not modded with sp mod(you get far less hash), and it doesn't even work last time i've tried
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

Question :

I have gtx 1070 gigabyte 1 single 8 pin power connection . I use Afterburner for clock gpu and mem , and for set power limit to 50% for example .

Its possible set under 50% power limit ? With afterburner no .
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:25:23 PM

Question :

I have gtx 1070 gigabyte 1 single 8 pin power connection . I use Afterburner for clock gpu and mem , and for set power limit to 50% for example .

It's offtopic but:no; it is great that we can go to -50, already. And I don't know for any bios mods for it. What you want, work @ 10%?
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

are there any LBRY (LBC) miners (private or otherwise) that perform better than epsylon's public one?

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

Hey @sp_ - I tried downloading your LBRY sp_mod #5  https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/tag/LBRYSP5 and I tried running it with my regular .bat file for the suprnova pool but it just starts up mining to lbrmine.zpool.ca, with I assume your own wallet address.

So is this just a demo so you can sell an "unlocked" version for a "donation"? It only actually does a few percent better than the git-truvpot version I was already using anyway so meh.

What is the point of "releasing" something locked to a certain pool or whatever? Do I have to know how to compile from source to add my own pool URL, username, password, etc?

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

Hey @sp_ - I tried downloading your LBRY sp_mod #5  https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/tag/LBRYSP5 and I tried running it with my regular .bat file for the suprnova pool but it just starts up mining to lbrmine.zpool.ca, with I assume your own wallet address.

So is this just a demo so you can sell an "unlocked" version for a "donation"? It only actually does a few percent better than the git-truvpot version I was already using anyway so meh.

What is the point of "releasing" something locked to a certain pool or whatever? Do I have to know how to compile from source to add my own pool URL, username, password, etc?

1.66% fee.

2 minutes for me 120 minutes for you.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

As always you've got the crystal ball. I've forgot it.

Yeah, I haven't got experience with vga and kernels. Tested more than 500 vgas since 2006 and in the scene, on a daily basis, since early 2014. Good continuation with your (useless) chats

@amph: sjs I suppose

I like to make shit up to perpetuate my name too! Guess whatever works for you... On the same page as Chryo. I don't suppose you got this idea last year about a month after the release of 1070s when I was talking about all the different models of 1070s I was working with to find the best one and made posts on here?

Oh look, the date on your article in your profile is August 2, 2016... Weird... When were the 1070s released? June 10th... Hmmm...

But, you know, I'm sure no one notices what goes on around here or correlations between activity.

Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.msg15696535#msg15696535

Just to add flavor to the discussion, talking about the shit fans on the 1070 Gigabyte models. We can also talk about the shit Zotac models I pointed out with the absolutely terrible coolers that are now dying on people, the MSI cards that spontaneously exploded, or more recently the EVGA ones (which they've pretty much fixed).

m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:12:37 PM

Hey @sp_ - I tried downloading your LBRY sp_mod #5  https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/tag/LBRYSP5 and I tried running it with my regular .bat file for the suprnova pool but it just starts up mining to lbrmine.zpool.ca, with I assume your own wallet address.

sp_ lbry miner will always begin mining for sp_ then for you, on a cycle (2mn for him first, then 120mn for you, rince & repeat) so it will always begin by his fee, that's normal and to counter people that cut the miner out before fee is starting. (as saw on many occasions)

You own mining isn't locked to any pools. It's free to use on any pools you wish.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:19:39 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 09:56:07 PM by jiggytom

Hey @sp_ - I tried downloading your LBRY sp_mod #5  https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer/releases/tag/LBRYSP5 and I tried running it with my regular .bat file for the suprnova pool but it just starts up mining to lbrmine.zpool.ca, with I assume your own wallet address.

1.66% fee.

2 minutes for me 120 minutes for you.

Started using your miner, but I'm experiencing lots of low difficulty rejects, more than just running ver 1.8.3 of epsylon's miner. Ideas?

And it just crashed on me while switching pools.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

Question :

It's offtopic but:no; it is great that we can go to -50, already. And I don't know for any bios mods for it. What you want, work @ 10%?

10% ? you are funny... very funny  Roll Eyes , no but 40% or 45% , i have 380 sol at 50% PL on zec , and good wattage at wall .
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

Question :

10% ? you are funny... very funny  Roll Eyes , no but 40% or 45% , i have 380 sol at 50% PL on zec , and good wattage at wall .

TDP depends entirely on the make and model of card. They limit to 50% as it can cause stalls. That's on a per GPU basis and it's hard coded into the GPU, just the same as voltage is.

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:42:05 PM

I dont find this , link ? .
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

I dont find this , link ? .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801129.220

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

The default intensity in Spreadminer 10 is too high. A bunch of my rigs keep hard crashing sometimes (not always) if I start mining SPR.

Not your keys, not your coins!
joniosbra

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

The default intensity in Spreadminer 10 is too high. A bunch of my rigs keep hard crashing sometimes (not always) if I start mining SPR.

What miner u guys are using to mine spreadcoin? is there a tutorial to mine this coin? tks
Pages: « 1 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [845] 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: