Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:53:28 AM

Do you wan to bet there will be no refunds? Notice the word "could" everywhere, it's just propaganda to lurk more people to hold a bag. See you in two days when they announce if there will be refunds or not.

If the minimum requirement is not met refunds will occur as stated above

See you in two days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:18:20 AM

So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.

Why the fuck should he answer you?   Do you even own any blocknet?   If not, then GTFO.

Show us a signed wallet signature where you actually own any block and not just trolling and fudding, you friggin DRK troll.

You should ask, why doesn't he answer? He's been answering all sorts of questions, but dodging everything regarding whether he actually is the developer.

He shouldn't answer specifically to me, instead he should take this opportunity to remove the doubt from the people who might be wondering the same thing, if he cares about his reputation as the best dev in the business whose reviews are widely sought after that is. Do you agree clearing this issue would benefit everyone who holds block?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:20:31 AM

So Dan does not want to answer a simple question whether he actually is the developer that writes the code for XC.

And considering all the evasion to similar questions earlier there's only one conclusion - the answer is no.

Why the fuck should he answer you?   Do you even own any blocknet?   If not, then GTFO.

Show us a signed wallet signature where you actually own any block and not just trolling and fudding, you friggin DRK troll.

You should ask, why doesn't he answer? He's been answering all sorts of questions, but dodging everything regarding whether he actually is the developer.

He shouldn't answer specifically to me, instead he should take this opportunity to remove the doubt from the people who might be wondering the same thing, if he cares about his reputation as the best dev in the business whose reviews are widely sought after that is. Do you agree clearing this issue would benefit everyone who holds block?

He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.   Go and ask your Evan how many coins he has now.   Why doesn't he answer? 

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:28:56 AM

reason alone to start BN now . we can't wait forever. those fuckers got funds, they laugh about 850 btc
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:36:49 AM

CHRONOLOGY OF THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE BLOCKNET

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet

Retweet please

https://twitter.com/Polycrypto/status/529928221513764864
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:37:48 AM

So it looks like Allcoin didn't disable trading after all Undecided Any comments on that?
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:38:26 AM

reason alone to start BN now . we can't wait forever. those fuckers got funds, they laugh about 850 btc
Yea, and it wont be pumped & dumped. It will only be pumped. And watch everyone dump their shitcoins to get a holding.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:44:51 AM

He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.

Ok, point me to one then. Because I haven't seen him state that he has written most of the XC code after loljosh handed the codebase to him. I.e. actually being "the dev" of XC.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:48:21 AM

Yea, and it wont be pumped & dumped. It will only be pumped. And watch everyone dump their shitcoins to get a holding.

So if its makes it with still over 850btc after the bittrex refund the total supply should be < 5,000,000 (estimation only)

dan7777777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:13:07 AM

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:27:50 AM

He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.

Ok, point me to one then. Because I haven't seen him state that he has written most of the XC code after loljosh handed the codebase to him. I.e. actually being "the dev" of XC.

+1

I hold a reasonable chunk of xc and block. I would like to hear from DAN himself saying that he coded out XC and it's features after loljosh created the initial coin.

Crushing these claims he can't code and has outsourced this work will 100% benefit xc and block.

I like xc and have not dumped, however i want this answered clearly. Has dan himself coded out xc or did he pay to have it done?

I'm hoping this is pure fud.

This is quite a critical point for xc and block so i am hoping we can clear this matter up asap.

How hard can it be for some known coders on this board to verify dans coding skills.

cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:32:36 AM

Honestly the Bittrex refund wall is non sense. The 850 BTC are reached, and the deal was if they are reach then the project can start.
Now, we are going to have another 48 h of Drama...
This all smear campaign was non sense and now we are giving it the chance to win !
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:33:43 AM

SEND THIS TO OTHER CRYPTO NEWS SITES NOW!

CryptoArticles: A Chronology of the smear campaign against the Blocknet

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet

KEEP REPOSTING THIS IN THE THREAD.

"I am the writer of this article and I work for XC"

But probably americans never heard about objective journalism.
hoertest

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:44:46 AM

omg they issued their view on the campaign and chronologie to  a news site and they decided to publicise it. its just a sign of openness to include the information of the author into this article.

this happenns a million times a day with press releases or news . ever heard of reuters?

It seems they can do what they want now it will be turned against them .

and illodin whats you fucking problem. if he finaly answers your nonsense question you'll come up with a new one. your one of the sneakiest guys in this whole place.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:47:01 AM

"I am the writer of this article and I work for XC"

But probably americans never heard about objective journalism.

Oh wait ... You are objectively? No.

This is the full statement:

Full disclosure: I am the writer of this article and I work for XC.I believe the account of events to be true and well substantiated. Nonetheless it is important for readers to be aware of my subject position and therefore the scope for reinterpretation that the facts may allow from differing perspectives. No situation is fully determinate and thus no situation only admits of one possible reading. However I stand by the opinions represented in this text and believe them to be faithful to the facts.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:47:44 AM

He has answered all these questions many times.   Only fudders like you keep asking the same question over and over again.

+1

I hold a reasonable chunk of xc and block. I would like to hear from DAN himself saying that he coded out XC and it's features after loljosh created the initial coin.

Crushing these claims he can't code and has outsourced this work will 100% benefit xc and block.

I like xc and have not dumped, however i want this answered clearly. Has dan himself coded out xc or did he pay to have it done?

I'm hoping this is pure fud.

This is quite a critical point for xc and block so i am hoping we can clear this matter up asap.

How hard can it be for some known coders on this board to verify dans coding skills.

At XC's first month, rev1-, a code review was done with prominent members of the community, I think one was mindfox. Apart from that, battbot has stated multiple times that Dan knows his stuff and is an exceptional coder. Dan himself has stated many times that he has written the code, what features he has added or wants to add in the code, etc etc. Every time some FUD appears, there are always people(like you) who have legitimate concerns, but ask the same over-repeated questions all the time.

Now, if I were Dan, and I obviously had faith in my ability and took a good chunk of my time answering the same old questions, I would definitely get fed up with it to the point that, supposing I was able to read and take into account every single investor's concern, I would just stop answering altogether, take advantage of these SUPER LOW prices and legitimately accumulate my very own personal stash, let my tech deliver after official rev3 release(and then blocknet's as well) and profit from the leading XC's tech hype and probably next BTC rise.

I don't know about you, but I missed the BTC train, I do not intend on missing out on probably the next big thing.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:55:33 AM

Honestly the Bittrex refund wall is non sense. The 850 BTC are reached, and the deal was if they are reach then the project can start.
This all smear campaign was non sense and now we are giving it the chance to win !

It's fair enough that people that are (in their opinion) "stuck" with BLOCK can trade it back.
You don't want it? Sure, the org will take it of your hands and mark them as not sold in the first place.

About Dan being the coder of XC, come on man, really? XC wallet can send coins anonymously, you can chat anonymously.
There is a mobile wallet (android) being publicly tested. There's a bunch of platforms supported by for the original wallet.

So the results speak for themselves, even if he doesn't know how to code (which seems very farfetched with a linkedin profile indicating his 35 years of experience), then at the very least he knows how to run a business, and quess what? That's exactly what the makes XC stand out from the herd and will outgrow this crypto scene into the real world. I like Dan's vision and the way he produces results.

You comment about holding XC and asking legitimate questions. Then please, coming from a fellow XC holder; enough is enough man.
Let the man focus on the job and drop the undermining questions. This isn't helping us as a community at all.

The whole deal with XC is indeed that it's not open at the moment cos the tech is too valuable for that. You can have a look at Kimmyf's blockexplorer to see that some really advanced stuff happens when you send XC anonymously: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8969324#msg8969324
If you're not convinced there's something there (whoever made it) then just sell the XC and buy back on Rev3 when it's opensourced.

In the meanwhile Dan is looking at business opportunities that might adopt XC as the foundation platform. When this comes to fruition, well... I leave you to speculate what will happen to it.

Thanks
hoertest

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:16:13 AM

i think the fud campaign was so over the top that by now it had the opposite effect esentially with a majority of block investors. the summary on cryptoarticals illustrates that. We'll see.

this is a little salespitch:
If you believe in this project you will not be able to hold the same % in it in a second funding some time down the road.

the refund widow is a nice gesture but its based on a criminal attempt to discredit the project. Its a wierd situation but i understad that its maintained. I'm confident it will not see a lot of use.
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:19:04 AM

It's fair enough that people that are (in their opinion) "stuck" with BLOCK can trade it back.
You don't want it? Sure, the org will take it of your hands and mark them as not sold in the first place.

About Dan being the coder of XC, come on man, really? XC wallet can send coins anonymously, you can chat anonymously.
There is a mobile wallet (android) being publicly tested. There's a bunch of platforms supported by for the original wallet.

So the results speak for themselves, even if he doesn't know how to code (which seems very farfetched with a linkedin profile indicating his 35 years of experience), then at the very least he knows how to run a business, and quess what? That's exactly what the makes XC stand out from the herd and will outgrow this crypto scene into the real world. I like Dan's vision and the way he produces results.

You comment about holding XC and asking legitimate questions. Then please, coming from a fellow XC holder; enough is enough man.
Let the man focus on the job and drop the undermining questions. This isn't helping us as a community at all.

The whole deal with XC is indeed that it's not open at the moment cos the tech is too valuable for that. You can have a look at Kimmyf's blockexplorer to see that some really advanced stuff happens when you send XC anonymously: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8969324#msg8969324
If you're not convinced there's something there (whoever made it) then just sell the XC and buy back on Rev3 when it's opensourced.

In the meanwhile Dan is looking at business opportunities that might adopt XC as the foundation platform. When this comes to fruition, well... I leave you to speculate what will happen to it.

Thanks

But don't you see - the anonymous group chat, the android wallet, the updates and the bug fixing in real time on IRC, these are all coming from some other person who hides in the shadows and passes all his work over to Dan. He's also called Dan because as we now know there are many Dans. Some of them are American and some English, but none of them can code, except for the secret Dan who is really Arlyn, who pretends not to be able to code much but actually can. He is using his coding skills for evil purposes though there is no doubt about that - the fact that he can spell is all the evidence we need.

Once the Dans have sold their tokens, they will try and fool us by sticking around and pretending to care. They will embellish their lies by releasing code, decentralised mesh anonymity (done  - just to prove my point), and a working blocknet to make us think they are truly genuine. But we will know the truth.

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:27:17 AM

Thanks

But don't you see - the anonymous group chat, the android wallet, the updates and the bug fixing in real time on IRC, these are all coming from some other person who hides in the shadows and passes all his work over to Dan. He's also called Dan because as we now know there are many Dans. Some of them are American and some English, but none of them can code, except for the secret Dan who is really Arlyn, who pretends not to be able to code much but actually can. He is using his coding skills for evil purposes though there is no doubt about that - the fact that he can spell is all the evidence we need.

Once the Dans have sold their tokens, they will try and fool us by sticking around and pretending to care. They will embellish their lies by releasing code, decentralised mesh anonymity (done  - just to prove my point), and a working blocknet to make us think they are truly genuine. But we will know the truth.

Lol dude you've got to put the /sarcasm in there for the sheep otherwise you will scare them...
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: