Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:35:37 PM

Check all the links, he owns a *LOT* more

So what? It doesn't entitle them to anything more than someone who owns exactly 5000 shares. They get a seat on the board.

>they
Can we at least agree to drop the royal plural in favor of "he"? 

Good one, HE has worked hard to led people think about THEY when there is only ONE RAT hiding in a Canada's house...

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:45:34 PM

In British English, "they" is the correct term when talking about a company.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:53:53 PM

In British English, "they" is the correct term when talking about a company.

What's the correct British term to use when talking about an inept scammer about to get owned?
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:47:06 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 07:13:24 PM by primeminer

New breaking news: Putin went missing after allegations that he was supplying FriedCat's  food factory with "free" russian electricity

just taking the piss LOL
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:51:03 PM

Guys I have a proposal  Wink
There are too many threads about this scam, let's concentrate everything to this single thread just like in gaw case  Smiley Grin   -   it's more fun this way
Apparently it is already obvious by now to you that paid amhash shills post in infavor of amhash scammer and at this point i think the thread should become something like single gaw thread where shills, retarded and trolls collide  Wink And since amhash failed a lot worse than even gaw, but choose silence instead of gaw nonsense it is not that funny, but we lost our money and we have tickets for the show anyway Smiley amhash! i want more drama  Tongue

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:52:25 PM

There are too many threads about this scam, let's concentrate everything to this single thread just like in gaw case  Smiley Grin   -   it's more fun this way
Apparently it is already obvious by now to you that paid amhash shills post in infavor of amhash scammer and at this point i think the thread should become something like single gaw thread where shills, retarded and trolls collide  Wink And since amhash failed a lot worse than even gaw, but choose silence instead of gaw nonsense it is not that funny, but we lost our money and we have tickets for the show anyway Smiley amhash! i want more drama  Tongue

I like your proposal. You teenyboppers, wannabe investors, and extortionists should all form a thread to circlejerk/spread misinformation and leave the rest of us to have adult discussions.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:00:27 PM

^And go without the wacky antics of pwnt lolcows sage advice of mature & sophisticated investors such as yourself? 
flyingplows

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:21:21 PM

I like your proposal. You teenyboppers, wannabe investors, and extortionists should all form a thread to circlejerk/spread misinformation and leave the rest of us to have adult discussions.

They are our scammers and this is our connection to them, we have the full right to hate and troll them as much as we like it - btw are you even invested? What right do you have to call us names? You have no respect here, but I don't call you names or paid shill no matter how likely this seems to be. I guess you are just an impolite uneducated teen. What a shame... Behave yourself  Wink

flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:50:13 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 02:06:23 AM by flame1012

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg10772603#msg10772603

Q) I think a price "explosion" is imminent,  not to ATH territory,  but $400 or so is definitely in the cards.
A) 400 will likely not be enough. A reasonable risk/reward ratio starts at > 1000 USD.

Q) What kind of dollars are we talking would be required from such an investor?  
A) > $10M for a packaged deal to make sense.

Q) Does AM have possession of the IP related to BE300?
A) Yes. AM management also has a direct account with TSMC.

Q) You say the funding situation is Dire,  is this due to FC being in sole possession of the keys?
A) The funding situation is very opaque. David Fan cannot provide information on current accounting. He is currently paying bills from some of the remaining company funds, surplus cash flow and personal funds. The accounting was managed by friedcat, and the last financial statement was delivered 4 months late and incomplete. He was asked to make it complete, clean it up and publish it - which never happened. Given the current circumstance I may as well show the incomplete statement, which covers the time May/2014-Oct/2014:
https://mega.co.nz/#!YUtUwa4K!o9VTJYkv0-eO0V6UU3vPwXZshItuBwq-z146p0pBH6E

Q) Do you think FC is safe?
A) I have insufficient information for such a conjecture. I certainly hope he is safe.

Q) Is there a plan yet to compensate shareholders for Amhash1 shares held on Havelock?
A) On the side of AM any compensation would likely have to be financed either through operating revenue (which currently is going to 0 due to bitcoin price staying low and required funding to restock chip inventory) or the personal funds of volunteering shareholders. Unfortunately the morale among shareholders is rock bottom so everyone is looking at David Fan, especially since he also has an official company function. The question which is not so easy to answer is whether there would be a moral or legal obligation for such "volunteering". That said, he expressed his desire to develop a compensation plan for contract holders, conditional on the premise that everybody in the delivery chain carries a fair share.

Q) Hi, I don't get it, David should be as rich as FC! Why doesn't he invest into his company? Or rent coins to AM?
A) Why invest in a company which is loaded with liability when you don't feel responsible for the current situation? Also, wouldn't it be smarter to use the funds to restock the company with the latest chips in order to generate a profit from which these liabilities can be served? At the end this is a structural problem, that's why a reorganization of the company may be unavoidable.

Q) In the situation where the BTC price rises and free's up additional capital or VC money comes in to support the production of BE300, could shareholders reasonably expect to see some type of return later this year?
A) I cannot give investment advise. There are two types of returns. Revenue through increased market price and dividends. It would be very unlikely to see a company in the current state paying any dividends in the immediate future. Funds are better used to solve structural problems. The only exception to this would be a liquidation event of an unknown amount.

Q) Is the only other option the company goes under due to lack of funds and the legal process begins for those who wish to pursue it?
A) Provided that the core team stays intact and true to the mission the company would likely co-exist with bigger corps in the market place. How that would be structured is unknown. Any legal proceedings would of course hamper the ability of the company to operate, unless the situation is very asymmetric (i.e. legal defense costs are dramatically lower than legal offense costs).

Q) Anything else you can share with me would be appreciated. I would like your candid thoughts on the likelihood of VC coming in to play the role of white knight in the next 30-60 days window BE300 competitively has to get out to market. The other scenario is bound to happen, however we do not know if the price rise will take place in time for the chip to be profitable to product en masse.
A) The only way to make this work with an outside investor within 30-60 days is to do a clear cut reorg with a new Manager who has some experience in the industry.

Q) Why did ASICMiner wait weeks to provide concrete answers on the situation?
A) The board was officially fully informed of the "FC missing" problem at the end of February. Since then there has been a struggle for information, especially since FC apparently made himself a single point of failure on all kind of things. It was always assumed that David Fan was fully briefed on all aspects of the business - however that seems to be not the case.

Q) Are customers/investors threatening legal action at this time?
A) Yes.

Q) Is there a dispute between ROCKMINER and ASICMINER, and if so, can you share what is happening?
A) There is a dispute. The problem is that the underlying agreement is cluttered throughout write-ups, emails and verbal hearsay. And now FC is missing and cannot make a statement.

Q) Is ASICMiner solvent? Has ASICMiner taken steps to secure additional funding for core projects, chip development, etc.?
A) AM management seems to have failed to secure funding for core activities and the funding situation seems to have degenerated dramatically since Nov/2014. The problem is that there are no proper records to validate those claims quickly. An accountant would have to do a complete transactional rerun, using one of the valid financial statements as a checkpoint. According to David Fan the company bank accounts are low on funds and any remaining company funds may reside in accounts only FC has access to.

Q) What's next for ASICMiner?
A) There is increasing evidence that AM seems to be a one trick pony. I have no other way of putting it. As such, provided the bitcoin price rises, you can expect bitcoin mining devices to be produced which - should the profit margin be sustainable - should create shareholders value.

Q) With regards to the AM situation, could you elaborate on the what HashLord is and the role it played in AMHash?
A) I am sorry for the potential confusion. Hashlord was coined in reference to Landlord as the entity who is in control of the hashing power. At the current time it is not clear WHO that entity really was (Operator/AM/RM/FC/Third party). Obviously the operator can alway become the Hashlord by replugging the mining devices. That may have been the case - but there is no data to confirm that.

I hope I covered all the questions. If I missed one please state it again.

Regards

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:45:33 PM

Risk control
1. Before IPO closes, ASICMiner has the right to buy back at the price of IPO price * 100.5%.

2. During the first 45 days after IPO closes, ASICMiner has the right to buy back at the price of (IPO price - total payouts) * 120%. The notification period is 3 days.

3. If the delay of payment happens, all unpaid payments will be accounted separately on daily basis and increase by 0.02% per day(flat rate based on the initial unpaid payment amount, no compound rate) after three days.

that 0.02% is really adding up now!

primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:06:50 PM

Risk control
1. Before IPO closes, ASICMiner has the right to buy back at the price of IPO price * 100.5%.

2. During the first 45 days after IPO closes, ASICMiner has the right to buy back at the price of (IPO price - total payouts) * 120%. The notification period is 3 days.

3. If the delay of payment happens, all unpaid payments will be accounted separately on daily basis and increase by 0.02% per day(flat rate based on the initial unpaid payment amount, no compound rate) after three days.

that 0.02% is really adding up now!

0*0.02%=0 Sad

0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0=0

it does add up

yeah !!!!!
flyingplows

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:22:42 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 09:37:59 PM by flyingplows

amhash, nearly two weeks have passed since your last communication, and ,you know, some people even started to believe that you just scammed us. Can you please update on the progress resolving the situation? What actions did you take looking for friedcat? What solutions to this are you working on or at least considering with asicminer? Are Rockminer and Asicminer planning to continue to work or are going to close? Are you in court already? And all other things you owe to expain to your investors..  Wink

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:27:49 PM

So how much BTC did these scammers make off with from AMPonziHash?
jimmothy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:31:40 PM

Got any proof this was a scam?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:43:43 PM

Lol really? They admitted it has been a Ponzi for months and not paying divs. I know that seems pretty legit and all  Roll Eyes  People can not even trade their shares...AM said they are broke.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:46:48 PM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jimmothy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:02:09 PM

Lol really? They admitted it has been a Ponzi for months and not paying divs. I know that seems pretty legit and all  Roll Eyes  People can not even trade their shares...AM said they are broke.

So in your expert opinion, any business that failed is definitely a scam?

Cowboyminers farm that caught on fire = scam?

Cointerra bankruptcy = scam?

Having their hardware stolen does not make them scammers, even if they have enough cash reserves to continue payments until a solution is found.

Now if you have any proof that this was a scam and not a failed business, please do share. Otherwise please stop making baseless accusations.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

Lol really? They admitted it has been a Ponzi for months and not paying divs. I know that seems pretty legit and all  Roll Eyes  People can not even trade their shares...AM said they are broke.

So in your expert opinion, any business that failed is definitely a scam?

Cowboyminers farm that caught on fire = scam?

Cointerra bankruptcy = scam?

Having their hardware stolen does not make them scammers, even if they have enough cash reserves to continue payments until a solution is found.

Now if you have any proof that this was a scam and not a failed business, please do share. Otherwise please stop making baseless accusations.

Oh yeah the hardware was stolen and FriedCat was abducted. How is them running a Ponzi not a scam? Ignore the fact that AM is broke that is fine. The fact they have been a ponzi = scam.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:07:48 PM

Having their hardware stolen does not make them scammers,

No, but deliberately withholding that information from customers and investors, does make it a scam imo.
Also, indirectly selling stolen electricity (if true) is not the hallmark of honest business.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:11:27 PM

They are not scammers but they are liable. Apart from that they are liars and for some time they were running a ponzi based on fractional mining. How about that ?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: