Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 190155 times)
payb.tc (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 03:57:21 AM

yes, BST trust accounts start at 5% for balances of 5000 or more.

needless to say, my BST account has a few more than 5000 in it now.

if that ever changes, i'll give lenders advance notice of any change to rates.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chunglam
Donator

Activity: 229
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:03:05 AM

I can bump up a few hundreds BTC to my deposit account if you need it, just PM me and give me some time to arrange it.
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:12:52 AM

I can bump up a few hundreds BTC to my deposit account if you need it, just PM me and give me some time to arrange it.

thanks, good to know!
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:51:11 AM

it's official... the weekly bitcoinmax rate come 1st of August will be:

6.9%

HOW!?
Magic of the red parrot. 
as in if pirate is dropping to 3.9%, he has to shell out the 3% himself?

Taken right from the thread:

Trust Account
Trust accounts are considered partner accounts, designed for members that manage sub-accounts. 

Benefits:
        Rates Starting At 5%*
        Unlimited Deposits
        Create & Manage Sub-Accounts
        Trusted Account Verification Seal

Thanks for clearing it up. didn't read that part. Anyways I hope this 6.9% goes on forever! I've already got plans for what i'll do with the bitcoins in the longrun (:<

fatigue

Activity: 196

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:53:32 AM

it's official... the weekly bitcoinmax rate come 1st of August will be:

6.9%

HOW!?
Magic of the red parrot. 
as in if pirate is dropping to 3.9%, he has to shell out the 3% himself?

Taken right from the thread:

Trust Account
Trust accounts are considered partner accounts, designed for members that manage sub-accounts. 

Benefits:
        Rates Starting At 5%*
        Unlimited Deposits
        Create & Manage Sub-Accounts
        Trusted Account Verification Seal

Thanks for clearing it up. didn't read that part. Anyways I hope this 6.9% goes on forever! I've already got plans for what i'll do with the bitcoins in the longrun (:<

Dont we all?
Valalvax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:56:57 AM

The way I look at it, it will not last forever, hopefully it lasts a long time, but I figure now at least I know it'll last for another two months at least, probably... and by then I'll have doubled my investment, which is... amazing to say the least
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 04:59:02 AM

The way I look at it, it will not last forever, hopefully it lasts a long time, but I figure now at least I know it'll last for another two months at least, probably... and by then I'll have doubled my investment, which is... amazing to say the least

it actually takes 10 weeks compounded continuously Tongue
Coin.Karma

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:01:44 AM

+++capital in the pipeline, lets keep it always above 5000, more bits to be added soon, thanks for an awesome service.
Valalvax

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:03:37 AM

Well, not quite double... but my initial deposit was made 24 hrs before interest payout three weeks ago (three payouts), I made another one 30 minutes after the payout last week, so I'll have 9 full weeks of interest, so somewhere like 9 and a half weeks worth of interest, but of course, needs to be weighted for how much I actually deposited, and then I'll be making small deposits here and there (mining income)

So... suffice to say

Screw you buddy, NEARLY doubled Tongue
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:08:55 AM

Well, not quite double... but my initial deposit was made 24 hrs before interest payout three weeks ago (three payouts), I made another one 30 minutes after the payout last week, so I'll have 9 full weeks of interest, so somewhere like 9 and a half weeks worth of interest, but of course, needs to be weighted for how much I actually deposited, and then I'll be making small deposits here and there (mining income)

So... suffice to say

lol! i was just putting the numbers out there for anyone who wanted them Wink i knew learning javascript would come in handy some day.
Valalvax

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 05:11:23 AM

So... suffice to say

lol! i was just putting the numbers out there for anyone who wanted them Wink i knew learning javascript would come in handy some day.

Yea, I'd already run the math... numerous times, various scenarios, how long til I could retire on just interest (not very long at all) etc etc etc... Tongue
Lumpy

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 06:49:31 AM

I'd like to post some feedback on payb.tc:

I started an account with Bitcoin Max a little less two weeks ago and have been through two Monday cycles. Overall I felt uncertain about Pirate--this was my first try at a PPT--but I wanted to take the risk to try to recoup some of my significant mining bond losses. I'm pleased to report that everything went smoothly! Payb.tc responded promptly and professionally to my many pestering PMs. Wink I deposited a quite a few BTC (upper 3 digits) and withdrew most of it (4 digits) today. I also love the level of information the website gives for all aspects of the operation: deposit/interest/withdrawals.

Thanks for the great service! Cool

Just wondering why you would you deposit so much and then withdraw it today?

I need to be able to sleep at night. Wink

Regardless, kudos to payb.tc!
tosku

Activity: 367

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:03:05 AM

although i try to pay out withdrawals as quick as I can, they're always subject to availability and may take up to 24 hours even for small amounts, as i may myself need to make a withdrawal from BST.

What do you mean with "subject to availability"?

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 09:04:37 AM

although i try to pay out withdrawals as quick as I can, they're always subject to availability and may take up to 24 hours even for small amounts, as i may myself need to make a withdrawal from BST.

He means that if you ask to withdraw 2000BTC and he doesn't have that much lying around, he'll need to organise a withdraw from BS&T first.

isthisreallife

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:16:24 AM

Even though I am no longer depositing with Pirate, bitcoinmax is really an excellent service. At the cut he's taking, this is basically volunteer work (and I'm sure it is a LOT of work). I was always surprised with how dedicated payb.tc has been to his depositors. Very professional and seamless.

+1

Payb.tc customer service is similar to spendbitcoins.

+1

I bought my first ever BTC from spendbitcoins a week or so ago and sent them all to BitcoinMax. I've since been paid my first interest and withdrawn a portion. Fantastic service all round.

Stoked to see the rate won't change! Thanks!
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 09:33:26 AM

He means that if you ask to withdraw 2000BTC and he doesn't have that much lying around, he'll need to organise a withdraw from BS&T first.

...or wait for other lenders' deposits to cover it.

same applies even for small amounts... it just depends how much is in my own wallet when you request the withdrawal.
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

same applies even for small amounts... it just depends how much is in my own wallet when you request the withdrawal.
So the deposit addresses we get from you - they are from your wallet, not from a deposit pool of your BS&T account?

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 01:53:25 PM

So the deposit addresses we get from you - they are from your wallet, not from a deposit pool of your BS&T account?

correct

BST account only has 1 deposit address
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 02:04:10 PM

correct

Then it is generous form you that you start counting right after the first confirmation, just rounded to the next half an hour.
Unless you have some kind of automatic deposit forwarding that is active while you are sleeping...?

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 02:42:13 PM

correct

Then it is generous form you that you start counting right after the first confirmation, just rounded to the next half an hour.
Unless you have some kind of automatic deposit forwarding that is active while you are sleeping...?

no, you're right. it is inevitable that a certain % of the coins will be sitting in my own wallet for a time earning no interest at all.

but this is no worse for me really than keeping some of my own personal coins offline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: