Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER C1 Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 128903 times)
7queue

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:46:06 AM

Hmm tempting, what came to mind was these miners and a small beer fridge cleverly crafted with radiators.

I wonder if the heat sinks would condensate or not?

Still interesting though...

8 )

8 )
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:49:53 AM

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  watercooling@ysun.net   mk@ysun.net    and      ysun@ysun.net   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG

Could you please email us,we couldn't see what reason cause this problem.  mk@ysun.net  or   watercooling@ysun.net  .And my Skype ID: syscooling_rma  , or you could contact us by that.

you have to be kidding him right? Why would you use multiple emails and skype for RMA - its a pain in the ass, and surely a waste of time on your end to be reading duplicate emails on two addresses.

secondly, his pump broke - doesn't sound like he knows or can see the reason why so a photo likely wont help at all.

It seems like there is a substancial failure rate in the first 2 weeks of operation for these pumps - who knows if the radiator will hold up much better over time? I think a $100 system using a higher quality pump and >3kW rad (not unlike the offering you have, but with a better pump/resevoir) would be prudent. Having a week or two of downtime and headaches filing an RMA on a cooling system isnt worth saving $10 on a cheap pump and thin fan cables that are somehow expected to handle up to 8A from a single board connector

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:52:15 AM

Hmm tempting, what came to mind was these miners and a small beer fridge cleverly crafted with radiators.

I dont understand - theres two obvious issues:
1) hot surfaces dont get condensation. thats not an issue unless the ambient humidity is like 95%+
2) if you mean to put the radiators inside a fridge, fridges are not designed to remove that much heat, and it would effectively dump the heat (plus ~40% additional cooling losses) out the backside of the fridge.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:25:48 AM

1) hot surfaces dont get condensation. thats not an issue unless the ambient humidity is like 95%+
2) if you mean to put the radiators inside a fridge, fridges are not designed to remove that much heat, and it would effectively dump the heat (plus ~40% additional cooling losses) out the backside of the fridge.

I'm not sure if its the same in other parts of the world but UK fridges typically use 100-200W when active, and sit active quite a bit of the time. Allows them to use smaller / cheaper / lighter components rather than flashing on and off a 1500W system. Putting 1000W of heat into that isn't going to do much other than toast his C1.

7queue

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:57:08 AM

I'm not sure if its the same in other parts of the world but UK fridges typically use 100-200W when active, and sit active quite a bit of the time. Allows them to use smaller / cheaper / lighter components rather than flashing on and off a 1500W system. Putting 1000W of heat into that isn't going to do much other than toast his C1.

Was just a thought, better to go with a giant radiator then I guess.

8 )

8 )
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:33:50 AM

Because not everyone need WC kit.
Probably that's because of quality issues with those pumps?..  Wink

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:49:27 AM

Is there anyway to get compensation?  I am still waiting on RMA pumps from syscool and a power harness since other sets fires and burned 2 cards.  The scary thing about the pump is coolant leaks through power cable spot not cracks (It's one of the two I got that stopped working).
I do not think that they will send you something. Better to leave this  syscooling clown a nice  negative feedback.

I've sent three e-mail and no reply for almost two weeks. I am still waiting a 2x power harness andreplacement for  DOA  pump.

syscooling , If you happen to read this, then my orders numbers is

Great, what did I get myself into.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:54:39 AM

If I buy one of these can I get a pump setup from elsewhere? Seems like the main issue with these is the syscooling stuff?

Yes, but they typically cost $70 or so to match the specs.

Doesn't matter how much it is is they keep failing, right? So I take it Bitmaintech is a company I'll most likely not expect any real support? Just a few youtube videos and quick shot answers here on the forum?

My orders still haven't shipped yet. I wonder if there is a way to cancel those orders?

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:02:27 AM

Because not everyone need WC kit.
Probably that's because of quality issues with those pumps?..  Wink

Few pages back I said the same thing. How are the quality of the pumps. Does the C1 have thermal shutdown or any protection of the pump fails. Does this company provide ANY support at all. I just have a feeling the pumps being used are cheap Chinese made that will never last 50,000 hours. You really need to invest into a pump, but a real good one will cost 3 over $100 just the pump alone.

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:07:02 AM

If I buy one of these can I get a pump setup from elsewhere? Seems like the main issue with these is the syscooling stuff?

Doesn't matter how much it is is they keep failing, right? So I take it Bitmaintech is a company I'll most likely not expect any real support? Just a few youtube videos and quick shot answers here on the forum?

My orders still haven't shipped yet. I wonder if there is a way to cancel those orders?

If it makes you feel any better I have 8 running with no issues, more on order to be shipped tomorrow(batch 2) Whenever I have contacted bitmain they have been quick to respond given the time difference (within 24 hours)

Good products, Good pricing, Good support

Keep in mind you are seeing issues from two people on this forum out of how many C1 in the wild. the spondoolies thread has way more people with sp20 issues

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:27:25 AM

If it makes you feel any better I have 8 running with no issues, more on order to be shipped tomorrow(batch 2) Whenever I have contacted bitmain they have been quick to respond given the time difference (within 24 hours)

Keep in mind you are seeing issues from two people on this forum out of how many C1 in the wild. the spondoolies thread has way more people with sp20 issues

Oh, for some reason I was getting the idea that all these pumps were failing. If everything runs nice and smooth, where are all the pictures of the hashing speeds? It guarantees 1000GH/s speed, so I'm very curious if the C1 really hashes at that speed. If they do work that well, I'll even order more. I do love how quiet they are. I have been told they fixed the wire harness issue so I won't have to worry about blowing up ASIC boards on a brand new machine.
Thanks.

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:37:06 AM

I'm not sure you even fcking know how fridge works  Roll Eyes. But that is non sense. Pls dont post about what you dont understand.
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:56:32 AM

many s4 coupons but me no see c1 coupons yet.

btw, does anyone have a power consumption chart ?
seriouscoin

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:01:28 AM

Its easier for you to just speak Chinese here. Bitmain will understand fine
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

Its easier for you to just speak Chinese here. Bitmain will understand fine

dear sirs, be there reason for c1 discount vouchers at this time?
syscooling

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:29:54 AM

Mr.notlist3d sent us pictures,and we have shipped new pumps and wiring harness for him.As for your pump,we will check the picture,if it stopped working because of quality problems,we surely will send you new ones for free.And for email,three addresses are available:  watercooling@ysun.net   mk@ysun.net    and      ysun@ysun.net   ,if send an emai to one of those but receive no response,you could send to the other two,anyone see it will reply.

You can look at this picture of my pump  http://perearstike.ee/avatar/TupsuC1.pump.JPG

Could you please email us,we couldn't see what reason cause this problem.  mk@ysun.net  or   watercooling@ysun.net  .And my Skype ID: syscooling_rma  , or you could contact us by that.

you have to be kidding him right? Why would you use multiple emails and skype for RMA - its a pain in the ass, and surely a waste of time on your end to be reading duplicate emails on two addresses.

secondly, his pump broke - doesn't sound like he knows or can see the reason why so a photo likely wont help at all.

It seems like there is a substancial failure rate in the first 2 weeks of operation for these pumps - who knows if the radiator will hold up much better over time? I think a $100 system using a higher quality pump and >3kW rad (not unlike the offering you have, but with a better pump/resevoir) would be prudent. Having a week or two of downtime and headaches filing an RMA on a cooling system isnt worth saving $10 on a cheap pump and thin fan cables that are somehow expected to handle up to 8A from a single board connector
Three emails are of three people,sometimes one received an email but didn't check it, while the other two are looking forward to receiving it.I am one of the two,so I register a Skype ID,just want to give you one more way to help you get in touch with us.Sending an email one more time is better than waiting for 2 weeks,right?But seems you don't think so.
Pumps stop working for different reasons,if it is leaking out that cause this problem,there is no doubt we will ship you a new one for free.A few pumps stopped working because some powder generated when we tested it without coolant before shipped,what you need to do is just clean it with some water,and it will work as usual,I think that will save you precious time a lot.
Just as you say,first two weeks we met with a lot of problems,some had never happened in our home bussiness.But now we are getting better,radiator,pump,wiring harness,and every other parts of the water cooling kit will be tested before shipped.You needn't to worried about that.What's more,Every suggestion in this forum is heard sincerely,we are trying to make good products and make customers satisfied all the time.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
syscooling

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:15:43 AM

What kind of connections do the radiator fans have on them? 3 pin, 4pin, or something else? I'm looking for an adapter that will power all the fans directly from my power supply and not have to go through the miner rig.

3 pin on the 3 radiator fans, 4 pin on the pump.

Ok thanks. Now just to look for a molex connector to a multi 3pin harness. Not trying to avoid using the harness, but more as a backup really.

Any generic fan controller will do that. Might have to cut a bit of the plastic on one of them to fit the 4 pin in but it will effectively give you 4x3pin to molex.

Having a tough time finding the adaptder. Just want to go from my power supply and plug the male part of the 4 pin molex into the femaie. Then on the other end plug the pump into it with the 4pin connector, hence not have to open up the C1 at all or use any harness.

Try this:
•Order a molex to fan power board (example http://www.amazon.com/Phobya-4-Pin-3-Pin-Splitter-Connection/dp/B007S3T4O0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1415897694&sr=8-3&keywords=molex+to+fan   

I have those already. That's for a three pin. The pump is a 4 pin.

Newly designed fan wiring harness,could be plugged in board directly from outside,and you needn't to remove top cover fo C1.Also 3*3pin for fans and 1*4pin for pump.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
syscooling

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:50:08 AM

We are glad to hear you have a good experience,that's our goal.But just as a few says,our products truely have problems too,and we are working on  solving those problems to make everyone satisfied all the time.Now cooling kits no more have those problems,and we are helping those who have problems with previous products positively.

syscooling

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:10:45 AM

Is there anyway to get compensation?  I am still waiting on RMA pumps from syscool and a power harness since other sets fires and burned 2 cards.  The scary thing about the pump is coolant leaks through power cable spot not cracks (It's one of the two I got that stopped working).
I do not think that they will send you something. Better to leave this  syscooling clown a nice  negative feedback.

I've sent three e-mail and no reply for almost two weeks. I am still waiting a 2x power harness andreplacement for  DOA  pump.

Of course we will send you someting.I didn't receive you email,and I will ask if anyone else have receive that.My email is mk@ysun.net,or you can send me an email with pictures about your pump or any other parts that you have problems.

How do you help a  images of  non-working pump? He looks the same as as my
other five-working pump , Only it did not work since of the arrival . 
The first e-mail  been already sent 6. nov, 2014  to   ysun@ysun.net 

Before shipped,the pump would be tested more than twice,but the pump was running without water.As a result,some powder may generate.What you need is just wash it with some clean water.If possible,open the pump(the screwdriver is model T8).Mostly,the issue would be settled.

seriouscoin

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:16:04 AM

Of course we will send you someting.I didn't receive you email,and I will ask if anyone else have receive that.My email is mk@ysun.net,or you can send me an email with pictures about your pump or any other parts that you have problems.

How do you help a  images of  non-working pump? He looks the same as as my
other five-working pump , Only it did not work since of the arrival . 
The first e-mail  been already sent 6. nov, 2014  to   ysun@ysun.net 

Before shipped,the pump would be tested more than twice,but the pump was running without water.As a result,some powder may generate.What you need is just wash it with some clean water.If possible,open the pump(the screwdriver is model T8).Mostly,the issue would be settled.

Pump was tested dry? WTF? if you're this stupid then i doubt any QA from your products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: