Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:35:31 AM

whats the diff between NXT and NOXT? just a nxt fork?
whats the marketcap of the NOXT?

some1 knows? Huh Huh Huh

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:59:44 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 09:50:59 AM by voephilis

almost 14 BTC volume on polo! Nice one, Rofo Smiley

Edit: Hopefully there are people buying NOXT who really can use it as payment for their bills etc.! Would be great if it won`t be just an object for speculation but a real currency.
ning_aric

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

no more answer, not active

pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

whats the diff between NXT and NOXT? just a nxt fork?

some1 knows? Huh Huh Huh

NOXT is an asset on the nxt network.
It is not a nxt fork, but just using nxt platform in order to have a 2.0 colored coin (It could use counterparty or mastercoin for the same use).

Just like supernet,nemstake,nxttycoin etc...

For instant replies please join to #noblecoin on irc Smiley
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:32:28 PM

I dont understand why we need this if nxt is already out there and Bitshares also with the same features and of course the supernet. Which benefits are here in the system different from others ?
pikuchato

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:45:22 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 08:01:33 PM by pikuchato

I dont understand why we need this if nxt is already out there and Bitshares also with the same features and of course the supernet. Which benefits are here in the system different from others ?

NOXT is not a fork of NXT, NOXT is an asset over the nxt network and can be used with nxt wallet like any other nxt asset.

Asset:
"In financial accounting, an asset is an economic resource. Anything tangible or intangible that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value and that is held to have positive economic value is considered an asset. Simply stated, assets represent value of ownership that can be converted into cash (although cash itself is also considered an asset)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset

NXT and supernet are those who make it so easy to create an asset.
NOXT is not trying to compete with nxt nor supernet(which is a dividend paying nxt asset).

NOXT will represent the value of 14 utilities related to NOXT network and will be used to pay for those services.

EDIT: After the utilities paper will be released it will be much clearer Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:12:28 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 10:27:33 PM by Rofo

Once the crowdfund is a success the total market cap. would be 420 BTC.

Hello. I drove into Canberra yesterday and back (6 hours) to get a bunch of registration/business/bullion papers printed and scanned so that I can make them all public next week. I apologise I could only be as active as usual in the morning and not approx. 2pm-midnight my time. New day in Australia today!

For the other questions I think pikuchato summed it up thank you - although an asset has legal expectations/attributes that are slightly different from colored coins - regulation/law may help or hinder this in the future.

This is not a fork of a platform or protocol - it's using the platforms for what they were designed to do.

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:36:36 AM

Once the crowdfund is a success the total market cap. would be 420 BTC.

Hello. I drove into Canberra yesterday and back (6 hours) to get a bunch of registration/business/bullion papers printed and scanned so that I can make them all public next week. I apologise I could only be as active as usual in the morning and not approx. 2pm-midnight my time. New day in Australia today!

For the other questions I think pikuchato summed it up thank you - although an asset has legal expectations/attributes that are slightly different from colored coins - regulation/law may help or hinder this in the future.

This is not a fork of a platform or protocol - it's using the platforms for what they were designed to do.

Hope the trip went well. You are very active already, so do not worry Smiley

Looking forward to taking a look at those papers.
pikuchato

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:46:21 AM

First version of my tutorial about how to use noxt with nxt wallet.
More information + english fixes will be done tomorrow Smiley

http://www.docdroid.net/file/view/mirv/nxt-v1.pdf

ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

Thank you very much pikuchato, for your continued support and enthusiasm Smiley
ning_aric

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:34:13 PM

could you show the community the prospect of the NOXT, that is why we buy NOXT just as the white paper?
If the ipo succeed, at least how many BTC should be gathered? or how many NXT? or how many NOBLcoins burn?
when we stand the lowest IPO level, how to deal with the rest NOXT? just burn the rest?
when is the dead line of the ipo? 
 p.s. the irc channel is what? when you can be contacted in IRC or other channel?

voephilis

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:02:44 PM

could you show the community the prospect of the NOXT, that is why we buy NOXT just as the white paper?
If the ipo succeed, at least how many BTC should be gathered? or how many NXT? or how many NOBLcoins burn?
when we stand the lowest IPO level, how to deal with the rest NOXT? just burn the rest?
 p.s. the irc channel is what? when you can be contacted in IRC or other channel?

you serious? Just look to the first page. you can find everything there.
People should try to read info. their own...
pikuchato

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:03:49 PM

All information about noxt + white paper + info graphic + pr campaigns has not started yet,
So basically the ico will go full power in few days.

About your questions:

19 days from now (you can see it in the main noxt thread)

If the ipo succeed, at least how many BTC should be gathered?
210 btc

when you can be contacted in IRC or other channel?
we are in #noblecoin Smiley

About noble burning rate and other things related to NOXT Distribution please see:
https://www.noblemovement.com/noxt/2-Distribution-v8.pdf

ning_aric

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

thank you. I have been in IRC channel, the good community.

pikuchato

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:49:10 AM

English fixes + NXT AE usage Smiley

http://www.docdroid.net/mkkw/nxt-v2.pdf.html
voephilis

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:35:30 AM

short article about NOXT on our blog. hope there aren`t to many mistakes Roll Eyes

http://blog.btcgermany.eu/noxt-colored-coin-project-noblecoin-developer-jason-curby/
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

Nice work, guys......!

Looking forward to see how NOXT develops, and wishing you all the best of luck.... Wink
Now, I'm gonna fire up my NXT client and buy a shitload of NOXT on the AE

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:07:35 AM

Looking forward to see how NOXT develops, and wishing you all the best of luck....

Thanks EvilDave Smiley

Updates

Obviously what we need is simpler information (primary audience does not want to read an entire overly complex whitepaper), so this week will also be releasing the related business information that will help paint a clearer picture of what I'm doing.

- 14 hours driving over 3 days (sorry for my apparent quiet)!
- We're pretty much at a quarter of BTC raised in 10-15% of the allotted time
- Registered with AUSTRAC AML/KYC programs (education/advice) - edit: This is not an official enrolment, I want to get on the radar and work closer regarding businesses and cryptocurrencies, it is educational/open dialogue
- Submitted Second Hand Dealers License Registration - Canberra (Verified Perth Mint account already established) - finally all paid for
- Verifying Independent Reserve (Australia's Regulated BTC exchange) Account
(currently use government ID verified Bit Trade Australia for all BTC>fiat transactions)
- Registering Noble Trading Name (Under ABN) - Creating a Registered Company (rather than Sole Trader) is next

I have been meeting with professionals and friends in Canberra (private and government) planning a blockchain-focused technology business/consultancy/think tank (that represents, uses and accepts Noble cryptocurrencies). This 1-page summary might be a better representation of NOXT and our direction rather than the long whitepaper (that many understandably don't want to read) - but more info. will come. It is basically everything we've been doing this past year but taking a more regulated/registered/legal/business approach.

pikuchato

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:12:23 AM

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I get it" in 3.....2.....1.....  Shocked  Grin
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 10:04:01 AM

Just confirming I've said hello on the NXT forums! I will need 10 posts for the NOXT ANN to work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: