Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:17:17 PM

Still, how will I receive my Noxt ? Shall I provide rofo with my NXT wallet ID ?

Yes, after the BTC crowd fund portion is complete.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:11:08 AM

Going to eat more nobl for burning Smiley
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:22:33 AM

The crowd fund price is 42k at polo correct?

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:50:30 AM

The crowd fund price is 42k at polo correct?

Yes.
eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:23:41 AM

So how exactly are BTC crowd funders going to be prioritised?

If they supported the BTC crowd fund with 5 BTC they have priority to be able to burn equivalent value of NOBL. Many however don't hold or wish to burn NOBL.

Could you please add this information and the other details we discussed to the main page of this thread? This is vital information and it may attract more buyers to BTC -> NOXT sale.

I would even consider lowering this requirement to e.g. 1 BTC. Most people do not have 5 BTC available, but 1 BTC is much easier to obtain.
We could assign up to 20-33% of NOBL -> NOXT portion for this purpose.

Regards,
myeagleflies

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:57:21 PM

So how exactly are BTC crowd funders going to be prioritised?

If they supported the BTC crowd fund with 5 BTC they have priority to be able to burn equivalent value of NOBL. Many however don't hold or wish to burn NOBL.

Could you please add this information and the other details we discussed to the main page of this thread? This is vital information and it may attract more buyers to BTC -> NOXT sale.

I would even consider lowering this requirement to e.g. 1 BTC. Most people do not have 5 BTC available, but 1 BTC is much easier to obtain.
We could assign up to 20-33% of NOBL -> NOXT portion for this purpose.

Regards,
myeagleflies

I think 5 BTC was just an example. I don't believe it is the minimum.

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

Interested via the NXT SAE, will be looking into this over the next few days when I can find the time.  Still got Xmas shopping to do.
cointechno

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:05:17 AM

how to mine this coin
Honeypot

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:13:49 AM

how to mine this coin

It is an asset, and a crowdfund. You buy the issued 'coins' from the exchanges such as secureAE (with nxt) or poloniex (with btc). Search for NobleNxt or NOXT.
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:37:47 PM

yeah, Noxt almost hit 70 BTC.

another whitepaper section for reading would be great in the next days.
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:27:04 PM

Exactly. It has been great so far, and will get better.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:35:51 AM

Speak of the devil.

Now it's over 72 btc Smiley

Very excite the see the rest of the paper.

Edit: 73 btc Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:55:46 AM

It's exactly that. An opinion. Disruptive technologies and industries often experience an era of trouble as law/government tries to wrap their head around it if they don't make it outright illegal. If the double-taxation issue remains then there is zero point for any cryptocurrency in Australia. Crypto is being well-received here and I doubt a roadblock such as that is accepted for too long. Hell I might be wrong, and in that case either the liable tax is absorbed or we wrap that particular service up and concentrate on other aspects.

Congratulations are in order to LRoS after re-opening with a resolution to the double-GST issue. "There are now many more options for small Australian businesses like ours to buy and sell bitcoins internationally and locally in compliance with the tax ruling, which has allowed us to reopen for business." Wink

ReserviorHunt

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:00:23 AM

It's exactly that. An opinion. Disruptive technologies and industries often experience an era of trouble as law/government tries to wrap their head around it if they don't make it outright illegal. If the double-taxation issue remains then there is zero point for any cryptocurrency in Australia. Crypto is being well-received here and I doubt a roadblock such as that is accepted for too long. Hell I might be wrong, and in that case either the liable tax is absorbed or we wrap that particular service up and concentrate on other aspects.

Congratulations are in order to LRoS after re-opening with a resolution to the double-GST issue. "There are now many more options for small Australian businesses like ours to buy and sell bitcoins internationally and locally in compliance with the tax ruling, which has allowed us to reopen for business." Wink

Huzzah \o/

Living Room of Satoshi is once again open for business, and foresight wins again Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

Paper updates today being rolled out - first part below, second part (6-10) this afternoon.

Thank you for your patience. This has been a lot of work, feedback and thought between multiple parties. There is still work, additions and proofreading to be done. I am committed to this project and do sometimes feel rushed (as well as underestimate time-frames and how much discussion/work I like to get into things beforehand), but I want information and a game-plan that will build a foundation for years. It will constantly evolve.

I do not expect everyone to read everything and that is perfectly understandable. This is information for those inclined for longer readings, and is more suited for the people I would like to work with and target outside of bitcointalk (alongside the business plan we are also writing up). Thank you again.

Noble: Corporate Colored Coins
Applying Blockchain Technology to Traditional Business Structures as an Experimental Step towards Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs)

1-5: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity

voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:54:52 PM

Paper updates today being rolled out - first part below, second part (6-10) this afternoon.

Thank you for your patience. This has been a lot of work, feedback and thought between multiple parties. There is still work, additions and proofreading to be done. I am committed to this project and do sometimes feel rushed (as well as underestimate time-frames and how much discussion/work I like to get into things beforehand), but I want information and a game-plan that will build a foundation for years. It will constantly evolve.

I do not expect everyone to read everything and that is perfectly understandable. This is information for those inclined for longer readings, and is more suited for the people I would like to work with and target outside of bitcointalk (alongside the business plan we are also writing up). Thank you again.

Applying Blockchain Technology to Traditional Business Structures as an Experimental Step towards Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs)

thank you Rofo! will read it today Smiley
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:55:51 AM

This is how a legitimate start up should look like.

Noble supporters - read this paper, read it again, understand it and ask questions, take advantage of others laziness.
Once the short papers and info-graphic are out (should be tomorrow as far as I know) the pr campaign will begin, things will be much easier to understand - day traders and speculators will jump in like it is a warm jacuzzi.

ReserviorHunt

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:57:06 AM

This is how a legitimate start up should look like.

Noble supporters - read this paper, read it again, understand it and ask questions, take advantage of others laziness.
Once the short papers and info-graphic are out (should be tomorrow as far as I know) the pr campaign will begin, things will be much easier to understand - day traders and speculators will jump in like it is a warm jacuzzi.

Can't wait to see mainstream buys flowing in. Wonder if there will be enough for everyone Smiley
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 07:02:04 AM

Draft updated to include 1-8.

1-8: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity, Incentive to Participate, Stability, Thought Leadership

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:02:12 PM

First wave of .PDFs added. It's 2am so I will be proofreading and finalizing the next 3 tomorrow, sorry my brain is a mush. Lots more flyers & FAQs to make the overall direction a little clearer.

I will be moving the remainder of the crowd fund coins over to Polo. with 2 more sections also tomorrow (namely all the account/transparency ones). Will respond to remainder of PMs in the morning - in summary if you've asked for a spot you're still good - the amount being burnt is catching up to max but I think we will kick off nicely regarding amount raised in the last few days.

Remember this is just the beginning - we're conceptualizing, disagreeing, discussing and laying the foundations for something here. I think we can go places.

Final countdown as we kick into gear. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: